Claire and the Boys Next Door Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
janscoM
janscoM
763 Followers

I went downstairs and, after checking it was Tom and Jim, I opened the door. Obviously their first order of business was to look at me but I ushered them inside and told them to follow me up to my room. As I was halfway up the stairs I realised what a view my thinly covered ass must be presenting them and made an effort to sway and push it out. When we got into the room I told them to go sit on my bed, I noticed that they both had carrier bags which seemed a promising sign.

"So, what do you think of my first outfit?" I said, giving them a spin. "I tried to think about the most I could wear whilst it still being worthwhile to try and tan, surely from a distance this is probably fine?"

"Yeah, I guess it probably is." Said Jim.

"You can't really see your, erm, chest very much this time." Said Tom, sounding like he was trying to be helpful. It was the first time either of them had referred directly to my boobs in front of me.

"Hmm, can't you?" I said, looking down at my chest. "I took off my bikini top as I thought that might help me tan through the shirt, but I worried it might be too obvious when I moved. What do you think?" At that I moved my torso up and down fairly vigorously, I could feel my breasts bounce unfettered under the shirt. After a few moments of that I then waggled from side-to-side, again causing all sorts of movement. I realised there was every chance there'd been a flash of nipple in between buttons but I was sure it would have been for only a fraction of a second, though I wasn't certain if that was a good or bad thing. Once again I could feel a part of me beginning to want to just show them everything.

"Oh, right, yeah - you can sort of tell you're not wearing a bra."

"We didn't really see anything though. Maybe it'd be fine if you stayed still?"

"OK, well that went well." I said, fixing them with a grin. "What have you got for me to try on, then? It is fun to model things for you boys, you're so polite and helpful."

Jim was mostly just staring at me after that, but Tom once again took the initiative.

"Well, you said we could ask you to model some outfits, so we've got a few things. One we thought might be good for here, one for when you come round and then another that, er.."

"We'd just like to see you try it" blurted out Jim.

"If you're OK to" followed up Tom.

"I did say I was happy to model for you, so no need to be embarrassed" I said. "And it sounds like you're thinking about the right sort of things for me so there's no need for you to ask really, just tell me what to do".

"Just tell you?" stammered Jim.

"Yeah, it'll make things easier" I said. I was operating mostly on instinct now, but I was beginning to realise I felt at ease with the situation but had an incredible tension between wanting to and being scared of showing off for them. I thought it would be much easier for me to get what I wanted if I just let them decide, they seemed much more worried and nervous than I was so I wasn't too bothered about it getting out of hand. I'd wondered what might have happened if one of them had simply told me to take off my top when I'd floated the idea earlier?

"So, should I keep this stuff on for the moment and maybe pose a bit for you, or do you want me in something else?" They still were mostly just staring, with slightly startled looks. "Well, over to you two, I guess." I giggled and tried to look innocent and unthreatening.

"Oh, well, the first thing for you is this" said Jim, reaching into the bag that was by his feet. He took out what I recognised as the top to a cheerleading uniform. It was a sleeveless yellow and gold v-neck tank top with blue lettering stitched in. He handed it to me and then reached back for the skirt, which was also yellow and gold and seemed really quite short.

"It was my sisters" he said, slightly redundantly I thought.

"OK, no problems" I said and headed to the rack.

"I thought I'd just get changed here, if that's OK with you two?"

"Oh, yeah, absolutely" they added, unsurprisingly.

I walked behind the rack and placed the cheerleading outfit on the top. Then I turned to face them, "it's now or never" I thought as I started to undress. Both boys were watching rather closely. I untied the shirt from my midriff and then undid the buttons. I made sure to keep the shirt covering most of both my breasts, although there was now a gap in the middle all the way down. At that point I was standing as tall as I could, I wasn't sure how far down they could see - it probably wasn't to the height of my nipples but it might have been.

Gripping each side of the shirt, obviously ready to take it off, I said to them "let me know if this embarrasses you, but it seemed easier than having to go out to the bathroom all the time. I think I'm all covered up." As I finished I crouched down a little bit to make sure of my coverage, opened the shirt and let it fall off my arms to the floor.

Looking down at my body and deciding to act quickly I tugged my shorts down and then off each foot. As I felt my boobs hanging totally free whilst bending over, I thought about the boys being able to see everything I'd been wearing now on the floor next to me. All three of us knew I was completely naked. I straightened back up and looked at them.

"OK, now for the uniform." I smiled.

I picked up the top, it seemed very small, I began to suspect that this wasn't Jim's sister's most recent uniform if she'd already gone to college. I decided to turn around whilst I put it on as I realised I'd probably have a bit of trouble slipping it down over my tits and didn't want to expose too much to them as I struggled. I reached my arms up, and slipped it down. As I suspected as soon as it got to my shoulders it became stuck and I started having to encourage it down whilst my face was covered and my arms were mostly sticking straight up. The idea of the sight I was presenting to Jim and Tom was distracting.

After I got it below my arms, but still bunched up above my chest I turned back around. "This next bit might be tricky, I take it your sister wasn't really my size?"

"Oh, no, she did have smaller boobs than you. Oh, sorry, I mean ... breasts"

"That's OK" I laughed "you can call them what you like. Let's see if I can do this."

I began to pull the top down, it took me a good minute to get it in place and my tits were very squashed. At one point I had to reach in and re-position them upwards. It created massive cleavage, but at least it allowed the elastication underneath to be against my rib cage rather than the bottom of my breasts.

Then I picked up the skirt, it was honestly about 8 or 9 inches long and pleated. I could see it might hang just below my bum but even walking would make it drift up and show me a little bit. It was at that point I realised I had no underwear to put on beneath it. I was getting more and more excited by my exposure the further I went, but I couldn't go out there knicker-less in that skirt.

Holding it up in my hand I said to them "Oh, I'm going to need some knickers to put on underneath this, did you bring any for me?"

"Oh, no, we didn't, not for the cheerleading outfit. Can you not just keep on the ones you have?"

"Well, I would if I could, but I'm afraid I didn't have any on under those shorts. I was sure you'd have noticed, they were pretty tight."

"Yeah, I suppose we would have seen them. I didn't really think."

"OK, well my underwear is in my drawer over there". I pointed to my dresser. "Best choose a pair for me". I wasn't completely sure I wanted Jim and Tom rifling through my knickers but it seemed the easiest thing to do. And the most exciting.

They both got up, opened the drawer and started to look through. It surely wasn't lost on them that they had a very good chance of seeing whatever they chose under the tiny skirt. After a minute or so Tom walked over carrying a pair, I reached out across the top of the rack as he approached - if he came too close he might have been able to verify I was still naked apart from the top.

As I held them up I could see they'd chosen a white pair with a lace front. They weren't massive but also had a more or less full back. I'm sure they could have quite easily found a thong or even a sheer pair, I wasn't certain if I was pleased or not that they'd given me a fair amount of coverage. Still, I realised, if I wore this skirt and knickers combination in public it would cause quite a scandal.

"OK." I said. "Best pop them on then".

I quickly stepped into the knickers and pulled them up, like most of my clothes they were slightly too small so I could feel them stretched fairly tightly across my bum. I wrapped the skirt around myself and fastened it in place. There was nothing else to do but step out from behind my makeshift changing area and show them, so that's what I did. I walked over in front of them, Tom had returned next to Jim on the bed.

"What should I do for you two?"

I couldn't blame them for being silent for a moment, I caught a view of myself in the mirror behind them, it was completely obvious the outfit was meant for someone a few years younger and much smaller. Most of my rib cage and stomach was left bare by the top and the skirt was practically obscene without the large shorts cheerleaders normally wore. Although I didn't see anything myself I'm sure I had already flashed them my knickers. My chest was visibly straining the material, with two half globes of cleavage poking out from the v neck. I knew I looked like a teenage boy's fantasy.

"Well, could you do a few cheers for us?"

"Are you asking or telling?"

"Oh, right, er ... do a few cheers for us."

"You'll have to tell me what to do exactly, I'm afraid I've never been a cheerleader". Before today the idea had always seemed ridiculous.

"Well, you er, raise your arms up and then out to the sides whilst dancing a bit".

"Hmm, you mean like this". I stretched my arms out to either side and then brought them up straight above my head, starting to wiggle my hips as I did so.

"Yes, that's good, erm do that a few more times". This was Tom giving the instructions at the moment. I continued on with my movements, getting a bit faster and starting to make a few letter shapes with my arms. I knew I was causing a massive amount of movement in my boobs pressing them one way and then another, I hoped my nipples didn't start to pop out.

"You have to jump up as well sometimes, like a star jump." Jim decided to get in on the act.

"OK" I leapt slightly in the air, throwing my arms out wide and my legs slightly apart. A breeze told me my skirt flipped up for the briefest moment on my way down. "Is that what you mean?"

"Yes, you need to jump higher though. Do ten more star jumps, please."

"Of course." I smiled at him and started my work, this method was definitely helping me to show more. With the instruction I leapt much higher this time and carried on bouncing away even though I could tell the front of my underwear was on display a good portion of the time. I was even able to watch the boys watching me, all their attention focused on parts of my body other than my face.

After I finished the jumps my hair, which I'd had loose, was very messed up and all over my face though my glasses had remarkably stayed on. I asked the boys if they minded if I tied my hair up and they gave me their go ahead, so I got a hair band off the top of my dresser.

"Erm, actually, you should put it in pig tails". Said Jim, who must have been really getting into things now. The idea was fine with me, so I grabbed another hair band and gathered my brown locks into bunches at either side of my head. They weren't particularly long, and one strand refused to play ball falling slightly in my eyes at the front, but it wasn't too bad. I stood back near them and looked up expectantly.

"So there's this one move, you put your hands on your hips then lean to one side, and then rotate round so you end up bending over facing head on. Then you hold it there for a while, and then you reverse back up."

"Oh, yeah, that's a good one"

I think I understood what Jim was saying so I tried to re-create it as well as I could, easing my body round into the end position - bent over at the waist, hands on hips, presenting a view down my top to the two teenagers who were more than happy to look. Feeling more and more turned on by the attention I held myself like that for a while. "I think I can guess why you had me to do this one."

"It's a real move, honestly" said Jim. "They do it at most games."

"It's OK, guys, like I said I'm having fun." I finally returned back to the starting position as my back was beginning to ache a little bit. "Wow, if they really do that at games I bet the people on the other side of the field really get an interesting view".

I honestly meant it in all innocence, but almost as soon as I finished I knew what idea I must have placed in Tom and Jim's minds. I decided to just wait as if I'd not realised. It was Tom this time who gave the instruction.

"Turn round and then do the same move". Still without thinking too much I started to turn round. "And make sure to hold the pose at the end again" added Jim.

I looked back over my shoulder. "Well, if that's what you want." I laughed "I suppose it's my own fault". Then I began the movement taking as muich time I could to slide into the end position and then holding. I could hear the boys shuffle on the bed a little but other than that I had no sign they were back there. I tried to guess how much of me they were seeing, certainly the skirt wouldn't be covering any of my white panties, and my legs were slightly apart just to hold my weight as I leant forward. I wasn't sure what they could be seeing between my thighs, probably not much of anything but I couldn't tell for sure. The thought was very stimulating and I found myself arching my back to present my lightly clad ass to them even more.

After about thirty seconds my back started to ache again and I didn't want to try and hold it much longer. I was also feeling as sexually excited as I ever had, bending over in such a brazen fashion right in front of two guys. Doing it for no other reason than they told me to. I wanted to prolong it, so I took my hands off my hips placed them out in front of me and leant forward slightly, keeping my bend just at the waist and eventually supporting my weight on my arms as well. From this position I could look back between my legs to my audience, who were rapt on the bed. They looked nervous and almost as flustered as I felt.

"Sorry guys, I can't hold that for too long but you hadn't let me get up yet. Hope this is OK?" I could feel my skirt was now hanging down completely the wrong way covering my midriff. "Well, at least you got to see the knickers you picked for me". I wasn't really pretending to be doing anything other than showing off for them now, and hoping they continued to take the bait.

"That's OK" said Tom, eventually. "You can get up now." He turned to Jim. "Maybe it's time to give her the bikini?"

"Oh, yeah" said Jim, picking up one of the carrier bags.

I straightened up and turned round, fanning my face with my hand "Phew, that was exhausting, it'll be good to get this uniform off."

"This is next" said Jim, handing me some fabric which hardly seemed to amount to anything. I dutifully headed off to the changing area and, with a mounting excitement, decided to take my first outfit off before really seeing what I'd be wearing next. The cheerleader top wasn't any easier to get off than it had been to get on, and once again I turned with my back to Jim and Tom whilst I struggled with it up over my head and off. The skirt came away with one gesture and fell to the floor and without hesitation I bent down slipping the knickers off. I stood back up and turned round, and then on a whim told Tom to come collect the outfit.

As he walked over I leant forward making sure most of my body was pressed against the clothes on my side of the rack, but this time I let him get right over in front of me. His eyes darted down a few times, but despite knowing I was naked all he would have seen was a bit of cleavage. I gestured to the clothes which I'd placed on the top of the rack, he gathered them together and started back.

"OK, let's have a look at what I'm putting on next."

The bikini, which turned out to be glittery silver, was really tiny. I couldn't believe someone would leave it lying around for their brother to find, but it still seemed the best explanation for them to have it. It was basically just strings that tied together along with three small pieces of fabric. Looking at it more closely I could see there was no lining at all, just the silver material which was thin and very slightly elastic. This was going to leave nothing to the imagination.

I decided to put the bottoms on first. The stings tied at either side of the waist and I had just about enough material to cover everything in the front, where I had a strip of closely cropped hair but was mostly clean shaven. I couldn't quite see but the string at the back was almost certainly invisible in my bum crack.

The top tied above each shoulder and then between my breasts. Arranging the front of the top was quite a challenge, I could tell straight away that most of my tits would be uncovered. The triangles of material that stretched between the three strings just about covered my areola but that was it. To have my nipples covered, though, left the strings that tied in the middle a good inch or so above the bottom of my breasts, so the top just sat on my front rather than cradling my boobs as a normal one would. I had to tie it very tight to feel like it would stay in place. I looked down and tried a few light bounces, my breasts moved a great deal but it seemed like everything remained as decent as it could.

"Are you sure this was your sisters, where did she ever manage to wear it?"

"I don't know, I just found it in her stuff after she left. Maybe she wore it to tan in as well, we have a fairly private garden."

"So you never saw her in it, then?"

"Oh, no! I don't think I'd want to see my sister wearing something like that!"

"I see, it's good enough for me but not your sister?!"

"No, it's just, well..."

"Relax, Jim, I know what you mean. I think you guys are going to see quite a bit of me in this outfit. Still, you have been kind enough to offer me a place to sun bathe and the whole point was I didn't need to worry about covering up."

I walked out from behind the rack and turned to walk towards them. This time their faces were even more astonished, Tom even let out a gasp which he turned into a slightly elongated "Wowww", I laughed a little as I stopped stood in front of where they were sitting. "You look amazing, Claire." He added. "Really amazing".

"Thank you, that's very kind." I decided to let them get a good look at the outfit they'd given me, and started to turn around. "It's amazing something so small can cover what it needs to really." I stopped with my back to them, looking back over my shoulder. "I can hardly tell it's there".

"Yeah." Said Jim, looking closely at my essentially naked bum. "It doesn't really look like you're wearing anything from this side, Claire, well apart from these little strings." At this he actually reached out and brought his hand up as if he was going to tug at the bikini going across the top my ass. It was my turn to let out a little gasp, though I imagine neither boy noticed. I stayed stock still wondering if he'd dare. Jim's hand briefly hovered a few cms from the string, two fingers and his thumb extended in readiness. As he then lowered his hand he tore his eyes away from my bum and looked up at me slightly sheepishly.

"Were you going to check the knots?" I said.

"Oh, erm, yes."

janscoM
janscoM
763 Followers