Claire and the Boys Next Door Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
janscoM
janscoM
765 Followers

"Well, it would be a bit embarrassing if they came undone and it's the first time I've put on something like this. Maybe you should."

Once again I found myself pushing my posterior out slightly, my plump round arse presented a few feet in front of Jim's face. I was certainly making no effort to move away from his hand. He fairly quickly took the bait and grasped the string, making brief contact with my skin as well, then he pulled it slightly away. I could feel the string between my cheeks come out a little as he did so. He then tugged at it a few times.

"Hmm, it seems OK".

"Oh good". I said, my mind really beginning to spin with what was happening. Jim's hand was still holding my bikini slightly away from me.

"I'll try this side" said Tom, who quickly reached up and slipped all four of his fingers inside the waist band with the back of his hand resting against my bum. Things were definitely getting interesting. Jim let go of his side, and allowed his friend free reign with my thong. I was still rooted to the spot.

First he tugged outwards a few times over near the left-hand tie, amazingly nothing came undone though I could once again feel the string sliding into and out off my butt crack. I vaguely wondered if it was noticeable from the boy's angle. Then, his hand once again resting against my skin, he slid it rightwards until his fingers were either side of the middle string. Next, taking a firmer grasp, he starting tugging once more. This time he was vigorous enough to jolt me backwards a small amount each time he pulled, no doubt jiggling my bum in front of him. He stopped with the bikini as far away from me as it would go comfortably, I had to steady myself to keep the tension and stop being pulled towards him. I could tell that the string was more or less completely out of my arse, it felt like he might have been ready to rip them down. It felt good.

"You've really tied this fine, Claire, I think".

I looked back and down as he looked up at me, his hand still holding my tiny bottoms several inches off my body. "Perfect, thanks a lot for checking, you two". He let the bikini snap back to my body and I let out a little yelp. I noticed that this time neither boy apologised.

"We should check the top, though". Added Jim.

"Yes, turn round."

I turned round. We were well into territory where I had no idea what was about to happen or what I would let them do to me. I realised, however, I had no intention of stopping here. I was getting nervous again, but the overall feeling I was getting from shamelessly showing my body off to these two was still far too exciting to ignore.

"Erm, I think it would be best if you knelt down, Claire, that way we can reach easily."

"Oh yes, good point." I lowered myself to my knees, they were now slightly looking down at me from their position on the bed. They shuffled forwards a little bit, presumably so that whatever parts of me they were thinking of grabbing were in comfortable reach. I found myself pushing my shoulders back and my tits out, I really was being blatant.

Tom started things this time, he hooked a finger into the bikini between my breasts and around the knot I'd tied. He was certainly going to test it, it seemed. He tugged down quite lightly a few times, my boobs wobbling with each movement of his hand and my nipples prominently sliding up and down the silver material.

"Good idea". I said, looking down. "It really would be a problem if that gave way, wouldn't it?"

"Yeah" grunted Tom, not really wanting to talk much at this point it seemed.

"Just imagine someone seeing me topless, I don't know what I'd do". The ridiculousness of the statement given my current state of undress just excited me more. Jim and Tom, however, seemed to be pretty much ignoring what I was saying and concentrating on their tests.

Next Tom started to gently pull the bikini away from my boobs. There wasn't much to give, but it came out a little bit where he was pulling. Looking down I could see that the fabric triangles were slightly away from me at the sides closest to his finger, but was still flush against me on the others. I couldn't see my nipples so it was unlikely the boys could either, but they may have seen a bit more of me. Tom tugged down slightly but everything stayed in place. I realised as he did so that any pressure upwards and my tits would probably just fall out. Again I wondered if I should stop them but I didn't make the slightest effort to.

"My turn" said Jim, causing Tom put his hand down. I shook my head from side-to-side and reached my arm up to brush the stray piece of hair from my eyes, I think I was mostly just releasing some tension before the next test but it obviously gave Jim an idea.

"Er, Claire, put your hands on your head, please."

"Like this?" I placed my hands on top of my head, interlocking the fingers so I could rest them there a bit more comfortably.

"Yes, that's it. Leave them there whilst I, y'know, test your top."

Judging by his gaze he obviously liked the way that position made my boobs look. This time it was Jim who used his whole hand, grabbing my top by inserting it down between my breasts squashing in to the sides of both of them. I was slightly amazed he'd been so bold, but once again just held my position as he worked his hand down and gripped around the whole knot. It was fairly obvious what his goal was, at the very least he was going to pull the top far enough away from my tits to see everything. I realised that I wanted it as much as I'm sure he did. He pulled outwards slowly but firmly, looking down I watched as both my erect nipples came completely free of the bikini top, the boys certainly watched as well.

"It's still holding, isn't it!" I said, trying to sound as innocent as I could.

As Jim held the top out away from my breasts it was clear gravity had had its inevitable effect, and my bikini was now several inches away and above my nipples. As I knelt there, continuing to brace myself in order to keep up the exposure, they concentrated on getting as good a look at my tits as they could. I wondered if Jim would try and cover me back up when he was done. After a few seconds Jim started to relax his hold, but as he placed my top back against my skin he, if anything, eased the tiny bikini even higher so it hung slightly loosely near the top of my chest. I was effectively topless for them, hands still on top of my head with my now naked breasts thrust out. I held the pose for a few seconds longer then pretended I'd just realised my level of exposure.

"Oh, I seem to have popped out a little bit." That was quite an understatement given my bikini was not much more than a necklace at the moment, but the trembling excitement I felt was still spurring me on and I didn't want to scare them.

"Er, yeah, sorry". Said Jim.

Tom sprang into action and grabbed my top with both hands, pulling it down. I stayed as I was as the boy fumbled with it, his hands more than just grazing my boobs as he yanked it down underneath them. He had got on the underside of my tits, staying in place and causing them to rise up and stick out even more pertly towards them, however, as I'd found when I first put it on, if the bikini was down there the triangles of material didn't cover my nipples. Those two were still rock hard and continued to point out at him and his friend. He had essentially made sure my breasts were perfectly presented for them both.

"Is that better?" I said. "I'm sorry, I maybe didn't put it on very well, it's the first time I've worn something like this."

"Well, maybe you'd best try and sort it yourself." Said Tom.

I stood up and turned round. I stayed more-or-less where I was giving them another close up of my bum whilst I tried to settle the top back in place. I had to tighten the knot but managed to regain what little decency the bikini offered. I turned back round to them and gestured towards my bosom.

"There we go, all fine again. I am so embarrassed about that, hopefully you didn't see too much."

The boys tried not to look too disappointed, I was pretty sure we'd all be thinking about me kneeling topless in front of them in a glamour model pose later on. I was already re-living it a little bit, I felt both glad I was mostly covered again but delighted at the memory.

"Should we move on to the third outfit?"

"Oh, yeah." Said Tom. He started to once again reach for a bag. "I got this one, it's, er.."

"He got it from his Mum's chest of drawers." Said Jim.

"Your Mum's?!"

"Yeah, well, I don't have a sister so I couldn't look there could I?" Tom shot Jim a slightly aggrieved look. When he brought the outfit out I was once again surprised they could put their hands on it at such short notice, and that Tom's Mum would have it, but there it was. It was an expensive looking but fairly tiny black lingerie set that seemed to have a bra, panties and then stockings and suspenders.

"Oh, wow, I'm not sure I could go sunbathing in that!"

The two of them, perhaps wisely, just stayed silent for the moment.

"I suppose I did say I'd try on outfits for you, didn't I?" I added, bringing my finger up to my lips in a fairly clichéd but I'm sure effective pose. "And I think I might actually be wearing less at the moment." I again looked down at my body, inviting them to do the same. Not that they needed an invitation at this point.

"Plus, we're telling you to do it" said Tom, this time actually achieving a slight firm edge to his voice.

"Oh, well, in that case!" I laughed and turned round heading for my changing area with the skimpy underwear in hand.

This time Tom and then Jim followed me over, standing a few feet in front of the clothes rack whilst I went behind.

"We'll take the bikini back." Said Tom.

"OK, I'll just take it off for you." We really were starting to get into interesting territory now and I still had no clear idea of how far I'd let them take it. I felt in control, but given we all seemed to want the same thing for the moment I wasn't 100% sure about that. I decided to not think too much about it for the moment, and I reached up to undo the knot between my breasts.

As I looked down in my peripheral vision I saw the two of them take a further step forward, they were now right by the makeshift barrier. Given I was a little back from it they now almost certainly had a clear view of most of me. I hesitated ever so slightly, but then tugged at the knot and after a brief bit of resistance it gave way. The bikini top fell wide open and my breasts bounced into their natural pert shape, nipples still straight out. I waited a beat to let the boys have another look at me and then brought an arm up. I slipped out of the top quickly, swapping the arm in front of my boobs in the process and then I looked up and held the top out towards them.

"There you go". I said, making eye contact with them both. At that point it was obvious we all knew they were watching me change, Jim's gaze in particular went obviously down to my sparkly thong that was all I had left on. I wondered what I'd do or what they might tell me to do next. Tom reached out and took the top off me, immediately dropping it to the floor behind him.

With my free hand I took hold of one of the ends of the knot of my tiny bottoms and held it out as if I were about to pull on it.

"Time for this, I guess."

This time I knew I wasn't quite ready to get completely naked for them, so, keeping my arm in place up top I turned and, kinking my hip out towards them I did start to pull on the end of the string. I was slightly more turned round than sideways on to them, so I was fairly sure I'd not be showing more than I was already. They would see my ass, but it had been on practically full display to them both for about ten minutes at this point.

Sadly this knot didn't seem to want to co-operate, and despite tugging at it a few times with increasing force it stayed where it was. I hadn't paid much attention to the knot I tied earlier on, and it had already been subjected to some force from both Tom and Jim.

"Hmm, I don't think this is going to come undone."

It was very awkward from me to try any harder as much more movement or using both hands would leave me very exposed to them. One of the things turning me on was the slight tease of the situation, and the way we weren't quite completely acknowledging just how blatantly this was now about me showing my body off to them. I didn't want to ruin that balance, but didn't really know what to do next without asking them to go back and sit down. I supposed I would have to do that after a few more tries, though.

"I'll help." Said Tom.

"Oh, OK."

He reached over the clothes rack and tried to take hold of the bikini string himself, but, although he did manage to take it from me he was stretching out and couldn't put much effort into the tug. The knot stayed resolutely tied.

"I think you'll have to go round there." Said Jim. Probably immediately wishing he'd offered to go round there himself.

At this point I was realising I probably wasn't 100% in control. Before I had completely taken it all in Tom was stood behind me on the same side of the clothes rack, Jim was leaning over next to him trying to get as close a view of it all as possible. Tom then crouched down, so his face was at bum level and again tugged on the end of the knot which still didn't budge. With each yank I fidgeted and wobbled, my arm still clasped to my breasts.

"You're making it worse!" Said Jim.

"Yeah, it really is tightly tied now." Tom had his head close to the knot and me, staring at it. "I don't think I'm going to be able to do it."

"Maybe we'll have to cut it off." Added Jim.

"Oh, I don't think we'll be able to do that." I said, trying to once again break into the conversation. "I'm sure I can sort it out, maybe you two should go back to.."

I tailed off at the end of that sentence, I could suddenly feel Tom's two hands now grasping my thong at either hip. He was still knelt directly behind me.

"Don't worry, this should work"

And with that he yanked down my bikini bottoms with a fair amount of force. I think all three of us were slightly stunned as, when my very generous bottom halted it's progress about halfway down its round cheeks none of us moved much. Well, I'm sure I was wobbling a fair amount but apart from that.

Possibly taking my lack of reaction for permission Tom tried again, this time switching his hands to grabbing the thong on either of my butt cheeks. As he tugged again, this time getting the back under my arse I realised that Jim was probably about to be able to see all of me unless I did something. I quickly slipped my spare hand inside the thin material at the front that was still just about covering me up. At that point the battle between Tom, the thong and my bum was won, and he easily brought it down to my ankles. Again without completely thinking it through I lifted one foot and then the other as Tom, now almost gently, slipped it off each leg and straightened up.

I was stood completely naked in front of them. Tom had nothing stopping him from just staring at my backside, Jim had stepped a little bit to the side and was enjoying a view of my front where I had one arm across my nipples and the other hand cupped over my vagina. I looked down and noticed he could definitely see part of my pubic hair, though not much.

At this stage, with me totally undressed, there weren't many places this could go so I turned to be able to face both of them. I think as we looked at each other we all realised just how far we'd gone and got a little scared.

"Well, I'm not sure there much point in trying that lingerie on now, is there?" I began.

"Er, I guess not."

"I mean, you'll certainly not get to see much more of me than this.."

"No. I'm sorry, Claire, I was just trying to help. That knot would never have come loose."

"I know, it's OK, I'm not angry, just I think we should probably leave it here for now. I can maybe try on that underwear for you next time."

"Oh, yeah, definitely." Said Jim, immediately perking up. Both of them made no moves to go though, continuing to enjoy the sight of all of me.

I shifted a bit, possibly allowing a nipple to come free for a moment.

"Well, OK, I think you can probably both find your own way out. You've got all the clothes don't you?"

That spurred them to action. Tom bent down to collect up the lingerie which I'd put on the floor beside me, Jim picked up the bikini top from where his friend had dropped it. They both made their way back to the bed and put the items into the bags they'd carried them round in.

As they went back to the other side of the room I was able to move my arms and stand properly, the rack now keeping most of me once again concealed from them. I was still naked, though, the boys even having taken all of my outfits.

"So, yeah, we'll be in touch then?" They began to shuffle towards my bedroom door.

"Oh, yes, I know where to find you." I smiled at them. "Maybe I'll come round to yours next time."

"Oh, yeah. We'll think about what we can have you wear."

"Or not wear."

That second comment was Jim's and was definitely delivered more to his friend as they headed out of the room than to me. A bit too late I realised the door was to the side opposite where I was standing, so as Tom turned to close it, with Jim hovering behind him on the landing I moved to press myself against the clothes taking the front of me out of their view. It was obvious they'd both just had one last look at me though, and my bum was probably still on display as their observation window drew shut.

I stayed like that till I heard the front door shut a minute or so later, then I ran and lay on my bed. I knew what I'd be thinking about for the rest of the day and I didn't want to cover up just yet.

janscoM
janscoM
765 Followers