Claire and the Boys Next Door Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
janscoM
janscoM
768 Followers

"Is that it?" He had obviously noticed too.

"Yeah, I'm afraid we couldn't find the rest so she'll have to make do with just the apron. You don't mind, do you?"

"Hell no, I don't mind." He chuckled again. "You realise no one I tell is going to believe this story, don't you?"

I wasn't sure anyone should believe the story about not being able to find the rest, if it was even slightly true I'm sure the boys hadn't looked very hard for it.

From the look on his face as he handled the apron and stared at me I quickly realised this was going to be his choice. I started to imagine how I'd feel wearing nothing but a loose piece of cloth tied to my front. I might actually look slightly presentable from face on, my breasts, stomach and loins covered as a top and short skirt might. However, as I first came out, showing them that view of me, we'd all know that from behind I was completely naked, and I was certain the instruction to turn round would come almost immediately. My heart was beating incredibly fast and my tummy was in knots. I was certain I'd be doing it for them, there was no way I was saying no now that scene was in my head. There probably hadn't been any chance from the moment Jim started telling me what to do.

"Maybe I could combine the outfits, just a little. Is that allowed?"

"Er, I suppose so." Jim seemed hesitant, but probably wanted to know where the new guy was going.

"Well, I was thinking she'd look good in this apron, but also with the stockings and suspenders from the first set."

Tom reacted pretty positively to that suggestion, he rose from the sofa and excitedly added. "And maybe some shoes as well.." He quickly disappeared into the hallway again.

The two remaining guys looked at one another. "And the knickers as well?" Said Jim, trying to keep his voice fairly neutral.

The pizza guy looked at me. "Well, I don't know. I guess she'll keep her own on if I don't choose.."

I stayed quiet, shifting my weight from one leg to the other. They were both staring at me now even as they continued the conversation between themselves.

"Do you want her to keep her knickers on?"

"Well.." He chuckled. "No, not really."

"So, we'll tell her to take them off too, then. We did say she'd wear the outfit you choose after all, and if you don't choose any underwear.."

There were a few moments silence as we all thought about them deciding if I would wear knickers or not. Tom came back into the room enthusiastically carrying a pair of high heeled shoes. He sat back down and passed them to my new wardrobe consultant. "How about those, I've always thought her legs would look great in high heels, especially with stockings on, but we haven't had chance to see yet."

I could see they were pretty high, maybe 4 or 5 inches, and slim heeled . I did quite like heeled shoes as I wasn't the tallest but never wore ones like that. If they fitted I imagined I might totter about a little bit. I guessed there was little point in trying to discourage them, they would probably find my slight imbalance appealing anyway. I wondered what sort of views I might give them if I fell over whilst just wearing an apron.

"Yeah, they'll do." He looked up at me expectantly.

"OK." Said Jim. "I think that's all sorted." He rose from the couch carrying what little amount of fabric passed for my new outfit in his hands. I stood up a bit straighter, trying to make myself look a little bit more purposeful and involved.

"Here you go, Candy." He said, as he approached. It seemed he was going to call me by a pseudonym which was good even if his choice was a little silly. It fitted with what I was about to do, though.

"You can just use the hallway to change. Remember", he continued, looking me up and down, "take everything off first, then you can put your new outfit on."

I glanced over at the doorway, it was hardly the most private space but if the guys stayed on the couch I'd be hidden from their sight.

"In fact, why don't you pass out your clothes first and then I'll hand over the new stuff. That way we can be sure you'll have the right things on."

"And nothing else." Said the pizza guy, delightedly.

"Exactly." Jim grinned back at his new best friend.

Tom was the only one looking at me with anything other than pure lust in his eyes. "Is that OK ... Candy?"

I hesitated a short while, but nodded to him.

"Of course it is, she'll do what we ask, won't you?"

I turned slightly and found myself nodding to Jim as well.

"Good girl, off you go."

I started to walk towards the hallway door, it was no real surprise as I felt Jim slap my arse on the way. It was the hardest he'd done it yet and I could feel a slight sting where his palm had landed. I stopped for the slightest moment but soon carried on without any more reaction.

"See, she loves it." I heard him say as he followed me, still holding on to what I needed to change in to.

I walked into the hallway and closed the other door through to the kitchen, then I turned back round to Jim who was stood side on to the opening. He wasn't looking in, but just had to turn his head. It seemed he was planning to stay there whilst I changed. The door opened into the front room and was propped all the way open with a doorstop, it looked to be a fairly permanent arrangement. I would have to go back out and push past Jim even to try and shut it. I didn't know if he'd just let me, it seemed unlikely, and it would mean changing the dynamic now established between us quite a bit.

Whilst some part of me retained how ridiculous my attitude was it honestly felt like trying to close the door was way more trouble than just changing in front of him. He's seen me before, I thought, and it was true. This would be the fourth time Jim had watched me get naked, though probably the most blatant. I'm sure he was loving being able to watch the other guys whilst they sat on the sofa, them knowing the show he was about to get but not being able to see it themselves.

He still wasn't looking in, however, so I kicked off my sandals, untucked my t-shirt from my skirt and started to pull it over my head. It wasn't too tight, so it was easy enough to lift off. As I brought my arms down I could see that Jim was indeed now watching me, once again concentrating his gaze on my suddenly naked boobs.

"I figured you weren't wearing a bra." He said with a leering expression as I handed him my top. I placed my other arm across my chest as I did, though it was pretty pointless to cover up now. I'd probably have to move it again almost immediately, anyway.

He turned back towards the guys and ostentatiously tossed my t-shirt into the room. "One down!"

"Goddamn, you lucky little punk." Said the pizza guy. Despite the words his tone said he was enjoying himself and not too jealous of Jim, no doubt anticipating what was to come later and not wanting to push his luck. I wondered what Tom thought, he was probably dying to watch me too but I was sure would stay where he was for now.

I had already started to unzip but Jim couldn't help himself as he turned back to me. "Now the skirt, Candy, let's see those knickers this guy doesn't want you to wear."

"If they're good enough, maybe I'll change my mind!"

"God, no. Though, actually.."

I could see another idea had occurred to him, I wondered what as I wiggled my hips to cause my skirt drop to the ground. I stood there in just my little boy shorts, unable to do anything but wait for Jim to pass his judgement. I still held one arm slightly uselessly against my chest as he peered thoughtfully at my underwear.

"Wow, they are really nice. We've not seen her in anything like this before, Tom, but these hug her body really nicely." Now he addressed me again. "Turn round."

I turned, presenting him my bum as I'd done a few times before.

"Yeah, her arse looks great in them too."

"Well, up to you, man." The delivery guy was being very understanding, personally I wondered why Jim suddenly seemed interested in me keeping more clothes on.

"OK, here's what we'll do. Take them off for now, then once you're in the stockings on you can put them back over the top." He'd obviously learnt some logistical lessons about fancy underwear from the experience on the sun lounger yesterday. "We'll see what he thinks, maybe he'll like them, maybe he'll go back to the original plan and have you take them off again." He turned in to the room. "Is that OK?"

"More than OK." The pizza guy laughed again. "I reckon I might know what my decision will be, but she may as well try it."

Fine, so that was it, he was just angling for a way to have me undress all over again. It didn't seem to matter much to me, I was all set to go out there without them already, though I did wonder how I'd feel having a middle aged delivery man telling me to take them off in front of him. Would it be that much different to what Jim had just done?

I contemplated that as I brought my hands to my knickers, about to get completely naked for him just as he'd asked. I realised, though, that this would be the first time he would see everything clearly. This situation was so weird and exciting that the internal logic we'd created was carrying me forward and I'd been very close to just slipping them down without thinking too much about it.

"Come on, Candy, no point wasting time." Jim obviously was aware of what was about to happen, he was looking at my knickers as his head made a downwards motion in encouragement. I thought how there was nowhere to go after this, that the tease was maybe over, though I quickly realised that was ridiculous. I was already next to naked for him and my hands had already begun to ease the shorts down ever so slightly. He'd even seen what was underneath through the thong I had on yesterday. And, as for the tease, I was about to play a naughty maid for him and the other two guys.

As I stared to definitively pull them down still standing facing him, I realised that, despite the nervous fear and sensations in my stomach, this was exactly what I wanted. I bent to slip them down and off my feet and then straightened up to see Jim was a slightly goofy expression on his face.

"God, Cla.. I mean, Candy.." I stood there holding my knickers out towards him, my other arm down by my side, not trying to cover up but not striking a pose either. After a few beats he reached out to take them from me, regaining a bit of his poise.

"Pass me your skirt too." I'd just left it on the floor after I'd stepped out of it earlier. Jim could have easily reached down for it himself, but I crouched to get it anyway and then handed it over. He gave me another quick once over, and then turned and tossed the skirt into the room.

"There's two, you can get the third later." He added as he dangled my knickers from his hand, brandishing them towards the couch.

"Still sounds like a plan to me."

Jim held out the suspender belt for me. "This first."

I couldn't see a preference between it and the stockings, neither would cover anything to make me feel less naked. I took it and wrapped it round my belly, looking down to clip it together. As I did so I realised I'd slightly widened my legs for balance and I was staring down at my cropped tuft of pubic hair atop my clearly visible pussy. Jim was no doubt contemplating the very same view. It was one thing to decide to put on this show, another entirely to be doing it. I glanced up and sure enough his attention on me was laser like, I felt a little bit dizzy again as I had done in the garden. I quickly clipped the belt together and put it in place, the straps hanging down my naked thighs waiting for the stockings.

"Looks good. Now this." He handed me the first stocking. I wondered if I'd be able to pull them on standing up, I almost never tried and usually sat on my bed to do that sort of thing. I must have looked slightly awkward, standing naked on one leg, my large tits hanging down slightly whilst hesitating to begin the attempt properly, as Jim quickly added "why don't you just sit on the floor?"

I looked up. I thought that it would be an unflattering pose to show him but not so bad as falling over. I sat down, my bum squashing into the cold tiled floor of the hallway, I may have gasped a tiny bit. Jim laughed, this time I did look up with a bit of annoyance but I'm sure he didn't care even if my expression was visible under the veil. I raised my leg to start slipping on the first stocking.

This time I did do something without really thinking. As I finished rolling the first stocking up my thigh and began to clip it in place I heard Jim let out a slight whistle. "You made a good call on the stockings, man, she just gave me quite a show."

I quickly understood what he meant, as I sat on the floor I had my stockingless leg mostly flat but bent out slightly, and the leg I'd just covered was bent up towards me but also out a bit as I worked to connect the clip on my inner thigh. The result being that I was sat, a few feet in front of him, naked with my legs apart and my lips completely exposed and opened up somewhat for Jim to look at. I froze and I'm sure turned crimson all over, wondering how long exactly that had been the case and what a brazen exhibitionist I must have looked like. Quite possibly since I first slipped the stocking over my foot. I snapped my legs together quickly and fastened the clips on the other side.

"Never mind, Candy, only one more to go." He leered back down at me.

I didn't have to fake my indignation or embarrassment now, I snatched the stocking from him and shuffled round to be side on. He would still have a nice view of me, but not quite so openly pornographic.

"Seems a bit late, but whatever." He laughed as I put the second stocking in place and stood back up. "See, there it is again." He nodded down to the space between my legs now framed by the suspender belt and black stockings. I was still a bit angry and flustered so I put a hand down there to cover up and almost started to give him a piece of my mind. Then I remembered I'd decided to stay quiet, so I had to be content to try and cow him slightly with my eyes. I don't imagine it worked.

"OK, fine, cover up if you like. Here's your knickers back."

"For now!" Came the voice from the front room, this was getting almost rowdy.

"Lovely." He opined as I slipped them back up into place, tugging at the bottom to make sure they sat nicely on my bum. Despite my anger I was still trying to look good for him and the others.

"Now for the final piece." He handed me the apron. "I can confirm she isn't wearing anything else, by the way." He added, addressing the waiting audience.

"Ha, good work."

"The shoes as well.." Tom had decided to speak again at last, he'd been silent throughout Jim watching me change. He might have been thinking back to when he was the one more in charge, pulling my knickers down last week may have been the moment that definitively set this escalation in place.

"Oh yeah." He watched as I slipped the apron over my head and started to tie it behind my back. "Good point, I'll have her put them on in a minute."

When the white, frilly, utterly impractical garment was in place I quickly realised the idea of it covering me as much as a top and short skirt might, even from the front, was a pipe dream. The sides of the apron sat just slightly past the midpoint of my thighs, with my stocking tops and even part of the suspender straps still visible. It also sat high enough that, when the inevitable happened and I was told to take my knickers off, whilst it probably could keep my pussy covered I'd have to watch what I was doing to be sure. For now I was certain my knickers would be on display front and back.

In terms of covering my ample bosom things were, if anything, worse. As I tried to tie it as tightly as possible, both behind my back and my neck, it became clear I had a choice to make of how to be exposed. If I went tight enough that it stayed against my skin a lot of both nipples and a good 40% of my tits were uncovered to the sides. I could leave it looser, and as it then bulged out at the front my boobs would have more coverage, especially with the frill now adding to the width of the protection. Again, however, it would all depend on being careful, like that from the side you would see more or less everything.

Obviously from the back once I stripped for them you would see it all. The slim, white frilly ties around my waist and neck probably just added to the effect, that is if anyone looked away from my naked butt long enough to notice them.

I decided not to pick a horn of my dilemma for now, and reached out to take the shoes from Jim.

"She's almost ready, just needs to put her heels on."

I saw that they were just one size out for my feet so I would almost certainly be able to wear them without any trouble. I didn't know if I was happy or not with that, I realised I was probably indifferent. The main difficulty, possibly, would be taking my knickers off with them on. I was slightly shocked at myself for the way I seemed to be considering it all, but I was only being practical, really. There was almost no doubt it would happen and that I would do it. I was sure I'd manage when the time came, I was even looking forward to it, I knew the sensation that would run through my body like a shock as I was told to take them off.

I slipped on the shoes, feeling my breasts fall out of their very light confinement as I bent down for each one. Jim was no doubt enjoying another show. As I stood slightly unsteadily on the heels I enjoyed the feeling of now slightly looking down on him.

"All ready?" His eyes were still on my tits, suggesting I wasn't quite covered up. I looked down, adjusted the top a little bit and decided to go with an arrangement that I hoped concealed my nipples for now. I'd have to see what plans I came up with when I was asked to show myself from different angles. I looked back up and nodded. Jim grinned and turned back into the room.

"OK, gentlemen, here she is. Enjoy." He stepped back and spread his arm to usher me past. I stepped beside him, and this time, on instinct, I decided to not just wait for his inevitable slap on my bum. I stopped and looked at him a bit defiantly, but also turned a little bit, bent and ever so slightly wiggled my arse at him. He looked surprised, but recovered fairly quickly, his eyes lighting up.

"I knew it!" He quickly gave me two quite vigourous spanks, one on each cheek and with the second turning into a squeeze, his hand lingering as it grabbed my butt cheek. I wasn't sure if the other two could see, but I soon heard my answer.

"Wow, that is one naughty maid. You look smoking, honey."

I looked over at the dumpy guy on the couch staring at me with a grin from ear to ear. Tom was looking too with a slightly stunned expression, it was pretty much what I'd expected.

After a few more rubs and a very light pat at the end Jim tore his hand off my ass and ushered me on. "Off you go, let the man see what he picked out for you." As ever the rational, normal part of me was still in there and wondering what the heck I was up to, but the instinct to show off was in full control. I made my way back to stand in front of the couch whilst Jim re-took his seat, I was taking care to hold the top of the apron in place as I walked until I was stood front on to Tom and the pizza guy. Then I placed my arms out to either side as if to present myself, before gripping the bottom of my apron and curtsying slightly. I wasn't certain, but was pretty sure I'd lifted it enough in the process to flash most of my knickers to them.

At this point the guys were just watching me in silence, no doubt Tom and the delivery man hoping I'd repeat the show I'd just given Jim. I realised that wasn't the way I saw it, though. Earlier Jim had just watched me change when I couldn't help it, which seemed different. Now I was in the outfit I was back to the tease. Well, as much tease as was possible with my boobs wobbling around and possibly swinging into display with every movement.

janscoM
janscoM
768 Followers