Claire and the Boys Next Door Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
janscoM
janscoM
768 Followers

Tom realised what I was looking for and gathered up my t-shirt and skirt from the table, I crouched down to get my knickers from where Andy had dropped them earlier by the couch. I took care to not expose more of myself to Jim behind me.

"Aww, come on. I can't believe you've done this again."

Tom ignored his friend. "Here you go, Claire, you can change in the kitchen whilst we sort out in here if you like."

I took the clothes and decided to take him up on his offer, walking through to the other room and closing the door behind me. I could hear Jim still muttering complaints as I went.

Thinking about Tom's Mum arriving shortly I wasted no time in getting dressed. Once covered I made sure that they were arranged nicely again and I even put my hair back into decent shape. All in all I was presentable again in a few minutes, if she turned up now I imagined she'd never guess what had just gone on even if she was surprised by my presence there.

That said I had no real desire to meet her so I popped my head back into the front room and announced to the boys I was leaving.

"OK, Claire, see you soon. And thanks for understanding earlier, we'll keep you informed next time, I promise." Tom still had a faintly worried air as he was folding the harem costume presumably before he hid it somewhere, but he was also also trying for a sort of calm confidence.

"Thanks. Well, you can get me on facebook if you like."

"Oh, yeah, you can count of it." Said Jim as I opened the door to leave. "Bye, honey." I couldn't help but smile a little bit at that as I headed back to my own house.

janscoM
janscoM
768 Followers