Claire and Veronica Hit the Town

Story Info
Tranny and her friend go to town and end up in a seedy club.
7.2k words
4.54
7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lockdown had been hard on everyone, especially those of us with various kinks. My thing is crossdressing. Being stuck at home alone is no way for a tranny to get her rocks off! So when restrictions were lifted Claire called to ask if I fancied a girls night in, watching tv, drinking wine and catching up, I jumped at it. Claire had encouraged Veronica, my female alter ego to explore and expand my whole female persona.

Claire will be the first to admit she's not glamourous or particularly feminine but I think she's hot and sexy. Her huge breasts inspired me to increase my breastforms to H cup. I also loved the way she rode my bottom with a big strap on.

I spent the afternoon preparing, shower and whole body shave and moisturise, choosing what to wear and finally a douche in the hope Claire might slip into a strap on and use my sissy pussy. I have to admit that when I'm fully dressed and made up, I look pretty hot.

With the wine chilling, I slipped my bronze seamed nylons with Cuban heels up my smooth legs and attached them to my sexy under bust corset. The matching bra and thong completed my lingerie before squeezing into a little silver party dress and sat at my dressing table to apply long false lashes, make up and false nails then pinned a wig to my own hair. I had chosen to be a ditzy blonde tonight. I looked hot and ready for anything once I was in my 4" slingback stilettos.

The doorbell rang just before 7pm and I eagerly opened it to Claire.

"Hi darling" I greeted as we kissed and hugged like two female friends who hadn't seen each other for years.

"Veronica you look amazing" Claire replied. "I didn't know we going out on the pull. Your tits look enormous" she said as she gave my huge breasts a playful squeeze.

"We're not, I just wanted to look good for you. You look fantastic, were you hoping to go on the pull?" I asked as she wore a short, low cut dress that showed off her nylon clad legs and deep cleavage.

"Not necessarily, just wanted to get dressed up with my girlfriend"

I opened a bottle of wine and we sat chatting, catching up on what we'd both been doing during lockdown. The wine was soon flowing and the chat was really fun. The time flew as quickly as the 3 bottles of wine, which was almost gone.

"Have your dildos been busy?" She asked.

"Of course, what's a girl to do when locked up all alone and desperate. Have you been using that huge black one?"

"I have, just wish it could explode lashings of cum inside me. God I need a big cock fuck".

"You and me both sister" I said laughing.

"So why don't we finish the wine and hit the town? The clubs are open now" Claire suggested. I'm still a little self-conscious and don't really go out clubbing too much but the wine was taking over.

"Why not, if we're lucky we find some hung men to fill our tight little holes".

"And mouths, I haven't sucked on a big hard lollypop for ages" Claire joked as I laughed, imagining sucking on a nice hard cock. I sorted my handbag, making sure I packed tissues and a small pack of wet wipes along with my lipstick as Claire called for a taxi.

As we were driven into town, the driver kept looking in his rear view mirror. Claire started teasing him by stroking my thigh, exposed due to the shortness of my dress. More than once the car swerved as he was watching the mirror instead of the road.

We were soon in town and walked into a busy bar. As we stood at the bar waiting to be served, I noticed a few men looking at us. Maybe it was the short dresses but more likely it was our huge assets at the front. I was feeling so horny, I would have happily dropped to my knees and taken a cock straight down my throat. The problem with this bar was that it was almost all couples or men chatting up girls already. We eyed the talent on show, debating who would have a cock big enough but concluded there was no one with the size I was craving.

We moved onto a few more bars and clubs.

"We've got to find somewhere fun soon" I told Claire. It was getting late and some bars were already closing. Then Claire spotted a place down an alley.

"Hey, what's that place? I've never heard of it" She said. There was a small sign above the alley. I read the dimly lit sign.

"Onyx? I've never been there" I told her. We looked at each other before heading down towards the large black door. The huge, muscle bound West Indian doorman opened the door for us.

"Evening ladies" he said. "Looking for a good time?".

Claire turned to me with a smile before turning to the doorman, "Yes, we haven't had much luck so far".

"Two hot bitches like you? I can't believe that. Get those sexy asses in there, You'll have a great time". We both giggled in a drunken girly way.

We walked up to the booth to pay the entrance fee. The West Indian woman sat at the booth was filing her long nails.

"Two please" I said.

"You here just to drink or you after a dance and a good time?" she asked.

"All three" Claire butted in, laughing.

"No charge then" the woman told us, pointing to the entrance to the club.

We walked through the door, to find a large room with a bar running down the left wall, a dance floor in the middle and sofas positioned either side of low tables on the right. The loud music was making everything vibrate.

As we walked to the bar I noticed there was a lot of men stood around in little groups, mostly watching the few women that were in the club, dancing. I also noticed that nearly all the men were black. After we had got our drinks, we turned and watched the women dance.

Turning to Claire I said "I think this is a blacks club. Do you want to stay?"

"I don't mind, it's better than the ones we've been in. Do you want to go then?"

"Oh no, I'm happy to stay, I might even flirt" I said giggling.

Our drinks were soon gone and we turned to get another before going over to sit on a sofa. We both noticed a number of men looking at us.

"It might be fun to do a bit of flirting" Claire said. "Let's go and dance".

The dance floor had thinned out. There was a group of four women dancing at one end of the floor, surrounded by black men, and now us. It wasn't long before a few men drifted onto the floor to dance near us. Claire turned to face one of the men and began dancing with him. A tall dark black man moved himself between me and Claire's back. He danced closer and placed his hands on my waist, rocking me in time with the music. After a few minutes dancing, he tilted his head to speak.

"You one fucking fine bitch. You like black cock?". I looked him in the eyes and just nodded.

He then looked over my shoulder and nodded. I felt hands work their way around my back, following the line of my bra until big hands groped my large false breasts. Other hands touched my bottom. I looked over at Claire who was kissing her dance partner passionately as another man was sliding his hand up the back of her thigh. Other men were standing round her, feeling her up. I've always loved the way Claire's orgasms ripped through her, leaving her a quivering wreck, and had wanted to see her being gangbanged. Hopefully I would see it tonight.

"Do you want to suck my cock, slut?" my dance partner asked. Again I nodded. He released my waist and opened his fly, pulling out a beautiful long dark cock with a large bulbous head. As he pushed my head down, I glimpsed over at Claire again. She was still kissing her dance partner but now the hem of her dress was around her waist, her feet were spread and another man was obviously fingering her from behind. Two men were either side of her, roughly groping her huge breasts which were now hanging out of her low cut dress. I would have been more than happy to watch Claire being abused but the long black meat hanging from my dance partners fly needed my attention.

I lifted his heavy member and kissed the tip before parting my lips to run my tongue over the big head. I tasted the salty sweat as I felt the hem of my dress being pulled up, exposing my bottom. Suddenly I realised, what if these men were homophobic? I could end up pretty beaten. I wondered whether to break free and run for the door.

"Who gonna fuck this sissy faggots ass?" the man in front of me called out. They knew I was a tranny and that was my cue to relax and enjoy myself. I placed a kiss on the tip of his cock before parting my lips and slowly slid my mouth over the head. I felt it filling my mouth as my lips moved further down the swelling length until it was blocking my pharynx, making me gag. I opened my eyes and realised there must be a couple more inches before my face would be against his pelvic region. At my rear, the man forcing his hand between my legs got his wish. Now I knew they weren't bothered that I was a tranny, I opened my legs, feeling the cooler air caress my inner thighs. As I slowly masturbated my dance partner with my mouth, my rear end admirer stroked and slapped my bottom, pulling my buttocks open and pulling my thong high into my crack.

While taking a quick breath from my oral exertions I looked over to Claire. She was still kissing her partner but now she was clinging onto him for balance as another black man was holding onto her hips as he fucked her jutting rear, his jeans around his ankles. I could tell he was banging into her cervix by the way she jumped each time he thrust into her.

My dance partner grabbed my head. "Don't stop sucking, sissy whore". I took a deep breath and he pushed my head down. My lips opened to take his long cock but he didn't stop pushing until my face was against his body, his cock stretching my throat. My rear admirer pulled my thong to one side and spat onto my exposed anus. As my partner held my head, he slowly fucked my mouth, penetrating my throat with each thrust.

At my bottom, my admirer positioned himself until I felt his hard cock against my sphincter and began to increase the pressure on my sissy pussy. After a few hard jabs, my hole relented. His thick head burst into my bottom, not stopping until his body was pressed hard against my buttocks. I felt so wonderfully filled at both ends.

My two lovers coordinated their thrusting so I was completely full one second and just the tips of their cocks inside me the next. I struggled to stop my legs shaking and held onto the waist of the man in front of me for stability.

Strings of saliva drooled from my chin, looping onto my oral lovers' heavy balls as he used my girly mouth for his pleasure. My anal lover pounded deeply into me, stretching my sissy hole so beautifully. I was in heaven, being used by two rock solid black cocks at the same time.

The cock in my mouth changed thrusts from long and slow to faster and more shallow. He gripped the base of his cock and pulled out until just the head was in my mouth. My lips felt the cock pulse as long jets of tasty semen filled my mouth. I swallowed as quickly as I could. My cheeks puffed out in an attempt to contain the copious amount of fertile sperm flooding past my eager lips. Lips that eventually began to lose the battle as semen escaped from the corners of my mouth, oozing down my chin.

Eventually he stopped ejaculating as I continued to gulp down the lovely cream. As his long cock fell from my mouth, I grabbed it to lick every last drop of cum from it before scooping the trails from my chin with a finger. I didn't want to lose a single drop.

The cock in my bottom began pumping faster. Thrusting his fat solid cock hard into me, almost knocking me off my feet. A loud grunt from behind indicated my arse fucker was about to cum. With a hard slam deep into me, he exploded into my tranny pussy. I felt my ring, tight on his fat cock, stretch each time he shot another load into me. He started fucking me slowly to ensure he completely emptied his black balls. We stood for a second while my anal invader recovered. As he slowly moved back, I felt my not so tight sphincter stretch as his engorged cock head began to exit my hole. With a plop, his softening cock fell from my bottom. As I straightened up I felt his warm seed leak from my sissy pussy and run down my thighs, onto my stocking tops and continue down the back of my legs.

I looked to see how Claire was getting on but all I saw was the women who had been dancing, cheering at the show I'd just put on. Lights flashed as I looked over to the sofas and saw Claire standing in her stockings and suspender belt, her dress now gone and her huge breasts hanging over her bra. A black man with a short afro was sat on a sofa leaning back, his big black cock pointing up to the ceiling.

I stood and watched as Claire straddled him, slowly lowering herself onto the big erection. I watched in awe as Claire's swollen pussy lips spread as the dark cock head squeezed into her hole. Claire rode her latest lover, her big tits wobbled and bounced as she made the thick meaty member disappear until her bottom rested on his large ball sack. I watched as another man stood behind Claire, minus pants and a tasty looking cock poking her back. He pushed Claire's shoulders forward until the man she was riding pulled her down even further. The man at Claire's back then lined himself up with her bottom and pressed his cock against her little anus.

In one swift movement his cock broke through Claire's feeble defence and slowly entered deeper into her bottom. It wasn't long before Claire was shaking from her orgasm as she was fucked in both holes at the same time.

With Claire grunting her orgasms into the back cushion of the sofa, a third man appeared in front of her head, standing behind the sofa. I felt a hand on my exposed bottom as the third man pulled Claire's head up by her hair and guided his cock towards her mouth. I was surprised how Claire managed to take the third cock into her mouth while she was in the throes of her orgasm.

The hand on my bottom gave a sharp slap and I turned to see who it was. A short black man looked at me. "You like seeing your woman getting fucked by real men and not some worm of a white cock?" he asked.

"Oh God yes" I replied.

"The bitch looks good with 3 black cocks in her. I bet your white sissy limp dick don't do nothing for her. Come on, it's time your faggot white ass emptied more black balls and drank some real mans spunk" he added as he led me to the table in front of the sofa Claire was so happily being fucked on.

As we got nearer I could see how tightly the man fucking Claire's mouth was gripping her hair and pulling her head back. The two men fucking her other holes were pounding hard, balls deep. I was so impressed with how she was coping, not that she had much choice.

The short black man led me to the table and made me lay on my back. He raised my legs and slid my panties off, throwing them onto my face. I could smell the sperm that had leaked from my bottom. I was turned until my head was hanging off the edge of the table. As I looked up to see who had turned me, all I could see was a delicious dark brown cock with a large ball sack waiting to be emptied. I opened my mouth wide to allow its owner to place it between my willing lips.

The short man at my rump positioned himself to allow easy access to my sissy pussy. I was still oozing sperm from my bottom which acted as a lubricant. His cock was certainly fatter than the last one in my bottom and my poor anus was stretched to the limit as his cock head burst its way through my sphincter. The cock hanging between my lips began to harden as I tickled the head with my tongue. Short man pumped into my bottom with vigour as the man in my mouth took hold of my ankles and pulled my legs towards my head and wide. He began to thrust between my lips as his erection grew in size and firmness. His heavy hanging balls slapping against my forehead.

From my position I could see Claire in the corner of my eye. Her legs were shaking as the two cocks fucking her holes looked so beautiful as they thrust hard and deep into her poor body. I could just see the back of her head as the man standing at her face used her hair as leverage to fuck her mouth.

Short man gripped the inside of my thighs as he fucked so hard against my prostate, I could feel my own orgasm build. My sissy pussy and mouth were both getting the pounding of my life. My huge breasts bounced and wobbled. I was so pleased I had bought high quality realistic ones that had a more realistic movement to them. My little cock, more like a clit compared to the huge black members that had penetrated me so far, was flopping around while my small ball sack bounced in rhythm to my anal assault.

Without warning my oral lover began ejaculating streams of thick salty semen into my willing mouth. I hungrily swallowed his fertile sperm as he pumped in more and more. I felt sperm escape the corners of my mouth, trickling towards my cheek bones. I tried to gulp his flow faster in order not to lose any of the precious nectar.

As his glistening black cock fell from my lips, I looked up for a replacement. The man fucking Claire's tiny bum hole saw me waiting and immediately pulled out of her bottom and came over, straddled my head and pointed his thick black cock head at my face. I instantly lifted my head and slid my lips onto it as far as I could. He took hold of my head and pulled it further onto his solid length. The four women cheered as his cock disappeared down my throat. I felt sorry for Claire. I had stolen her bottom lover to fuel my craving for cock and more semen in my mouth. I needn't have worried. A replacement had already penetrated her to keep her filled.

With a new cock fucking my mouth and short man still banging against my prostate, someone grabbed my hand and wrapped it round a chunky penis. I was in heaven as I masturbated the cock while being spit roasted. My orgasm peaked and my flaccid flailing little cockette began splashing semen onto my thighs, balls and dress.

Short man began emptying his heavy balls deep in my bottom as my mouth fucker reached his climax, coating my tongue and tonsils in big sprays of thick creamy sauce.

I was released from my invaders just as Claire was being rolled off the cock she had been straddling. She fell exhausted onto the sofa beside him, her legs falling open. I saw my chance to do something I had always wanted to do. I rolled off the table and crawling on all fours, made a bee line to her gaping, glistening pussy and anus. I greedily lapped at her holes, pushing my tongue in as far as possible to steal as much black cock spunk as I could. Our audience of four women cheered as my tongue, coated in semen from Claire's pussy and anus came into their view. More flashes lit the scene.

While licking frothy white fluid from Claire's holes, I felt my buttocks pulled apart and a mass of semen exit and run down my thighs before being filled again by a hard phallus.

Claire wasn't forgotten as someone grabbed her hair to pull her head back and roughly stuff his cock between her lips. My new bottom fucker lifted Claire's legs and held them wide.

Someone called out, "Lick that real mans' spunk from your bitch, cumslut!". I willingly obeyed. I looked up to see one man fucking Claire's mouth as she held another in her hand, pumping it hard, her big round breasts wobbling beautifully. Her masturbating hand soon brought strings of sperm flying across her neck, chest and breasts. My oral work on Claire's holes had her convulsing to her orgasm as the man using her mouth, pulled out enough to blow copious streams of semen into her mouth and across her face.

My immediate thought was 'I need that sperm'. It was true, I was a cumslut hungry to taste fertile manly spunk. Without considering my anal lover, I instinctively I climbed up her tired body to her wonderfully large breasts and eagerly licked the gooey mess before moving to her face. Fortunately my bottom was refilled quickly as I devoured all remnants of semen from Claire's lifeless body. Once happy that I had removed all traces of sperm from her, I slumped over Claire to allow my bottom to be used.

12