Claire and Veronica Hit the Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man pumped my faggot pussy exquisitely as my limp sissy clit leaked tranny sperm onto Claire's stomach. My head was lifted as another length of black meat was thrust between my lips. I willingly accepted the thick hot cock, desperate for another feast of tasty semen.

For the first time since our abuse began I Claire spoke to me. "Suck it baby, suck that big black cock. Make him spunk in your sweet mouth and swallow it". I mumbled my acceptance the best I could with the thick penis sliding between my lips.

My anal lover began ejaculating inside my well used but willing bottom, filling my bowels once again as Claire kissed my neck. My mouth began to fill with hot salty sperm but this time I didn't swallow it. I held as much as possible in my mouth at the cost of losing some down my chin. I lost a little more as the black member slipped from my lips but it was worth it for what I had planned.

Once the cock was removed I immediately lifted Claire's face and let semen run down in a long stream from my mouth into her open mouth. High pitched whoops of approval came from our female audience as more flashes of light illuminated our embrace. With the trail of sperm slowing I kissed Claire passionately, her tongue eagerly searching my mouth for any remnants of semen.

We were allowed a few seconds respite before I was lifted and laid on the table again, on my back. Claire was placed on top of me in a 69 position with my legs tucked into her armpits. Claire's hands spread my buttocks open as she sucked my flaccid sissy clit and shrunken ball sack into her mouth. I licked fervently at her hanging pussy lips as I watched yet another black cock ease it's way into her stretched bottom hole. I felt saliva run from Claire's mouth down my spread open crack as sperm seeped from my hole.

Pressure against my anus felt wonderful as I knew I was about to be fucked yet again. The black penis in Claire's sweet bottom pulled out and I promptly took it into my mouth, fucking it with my lips.

"Suck it you nasty fag bitch!" shouted one of the women. The others laughed and hurled abuse at me. "Fucking faggot" shouted one. "Fucking sissy cunt" shouted another.

The cock in my mouth was soon sliding back into Claire's anus, now suitably lubricated with my saliva. I licked at his swinging balls as he used her bottom. My hands pulled Claire's buttocks open to allow her bottom fucker to thrust in as far as he could, just as Claire was doing to me. I could feel more of my semen ooze into her mouth as my prostate took another pounding as Claire's open pussy dripped into my mouth.

I felt a change in the pace of the anal fucking I was receiving. The deep slow thrusts had increased in pace but become more shallow. I felt Claire's mouth release my genitals as the cock in my bottom suddenly pulled out. Almost immediately after, the cock fucking Claire dropped from her hole. With the natural instinct of a born cocksucker my lips gripped the head just as it exploded an enormous load, flooding my mouth with the most delicious thick nectar. I realised my anal lover must have done the same to Claire. Using my bottom to reach the point of ejaculation before using her mouth to empty his balls. Like me, I knew she wouldn't mind.

I looked round to see who was next. I saw the four women and realised that the flashes of light hadn't been the clubs strobe light, but flashlights as the women had taken photo's on their phones. Claire climbed off me and flopped onto the sofa. I needed a drink so, straightening my dress and collecting my handbag I walked over to the bar. My poor used bottom continued to leak sperm as I made my way across the dance floor to order a double pink gin and tonic.

Our audience of four women soon joined me.

"Oh my God, that was awesome. You must really love cock" one of them commented.

"What woman doesn't?" I asked "Unless she's lesbian".

"We all love cock but I don't think we could take that much" another said. "Even your wife took more than I think I could handle. Do you come here a lot?".

"That was our first time but don't think it'll be our last" I told her.

"God I hope not, I'd love to watch you again".

"Well if you send me copies of the pictures you took, I'll let you know when we go out again" I said. We exchanged names and phone numbers and I began receiving MMS messages. I opened the pink case of my phone and opened the images. I loved the pictures of Claire and I pleasuring different men with our mouths and holes. I bought another G&T and a vodka and Coke for Claire.

As I turned to take Claire a well earned drink, she was surrounded by a group of 5 black men, naked from the waist down. As I drew nearer I could see Claire on her knees with one cock in her mouth as she masturbated one in each hand.

I placed the drinks on the table and sat on the edge with my legs crossed demurely, watching her lips devour the black pole. One of the men turned and stepped over to me. I couldn't resist his long thick member and immediately took it in my hand, lifting the heavy length. I leant forward and licked the big hanging ball sack, working my tongue up the veiny cock until my tongue rested on the underside of the throbbing head. Precum oozed from the slit and I caught it on my tongue. Looking up I saw the owner looking down at me.

I slowly moved my head away, causing the mass of precum to string from his cock to my tongue before the string broke and splashed onto my chin. My head moved forward again, lips parted to take his meat into my mouth. My mouth slid down his cock until my head was touching his stomach. I stayed there for a few seconds before I needed to breathe and pulled away, long strings of saliva and precum linked us.

I climbed onto the table and bent over, offering my rear to my latest lover. As he positioned himself I reached over and patted the bottom of one of the men surrounding Claire. The man turned and I pointed at his cock then my open mouth. He understood what I wanted and stepped over, pointing his hard member at my face.

As my sissy pussy stretched to accommodate the thick cock at my rear, my lips slipped down the length of the other. I was filled once more and it felt incredible. I heard my phone ping and caught sight of the women taking more pictures, obviously sending them to me as they snapped away.

As I was roughly fucked from both ends I caught a glimpse of Claire. Her lovers had moved and now she was being lowered onto a long cock perched on the edge of the sofa. Facing me with her spread legs gave a perfect view as the cock head pressed hard against her bottom. Claire flinched as the head burst into her anus and began to disappear into her well used anus. Once settled, another man positioned himself and began to penetrate her gaping wet pussy. The third man stood on the sofa, straddling her head and pushing his cock into her mouth.

My attention was brought back to my own situation. The cock in my mouth was pulled free. The owner slapped my face with his cock, smearing saliva across my cheeks before stuffing back between my lips and forcing it to the back of my throat. Holding my head, he thrust hard and fast into my mouth. I anticipated an imminent flood of semen. While I loved having my face fucked, the ultimate prize was the delicious thick fertile semen, brewed in big heavy testicles and ejaculated into my eager mouth to be savoured before being swallowed.

My sissy pussy was being pounded hard, his body slamming into my buttocks with each thrust forcing me forward onto my oral lovers' cock. Our audience cheered and shouted encouragement to both Claire's and my lovers. "Fuck that faggot arse". "Fill the fucking bitch with spunk". "Feed the slut some cum". They were obviously enjoying the sight of Claire and I being totally used and abused.

I braced myself as my anal lover changed to tempo of his thrusting. He would soon be filling my bowels with more sperm. My oral abuser also changed his rhythm. I was about to be injected with more lovely thick cream at both ends.

The cock slammed hard into my bottom, big hands pulling my hips back and holding me still as the cock deep in my rectum pulsed big loads of semen as far inside me as he could. Having been pulled back, I only had the head of the other cock between my lips as he filled my mouth with his seed. Squirt after squirt coated my tongue as I dutifully swallowed his gift. As my sperm donators retreated from their giving, I straightened and stood, pulling my dress back down as I felt semen slide from my bottom. Instinctively I reached back to scoop it up and brought it to my mouth, eager to taste my anal lovers' sperm.

"Fuck, Veronica you're such a dirty slut" called one of the women. I just smiled at them as I licked my fingers.

Turning to Claire, I dropped to my knees between her anal lovers' legs and began licking his big black balls. The man above her was pounding hard into her tender pussy. It wasn't long before he was dumping his big load deep into her. The second his cock was free from her pussy, my mouth clamped onto it to extract his salty semen. My tongue easily slipped into her well used hole as I felt her vaginal walls tighten on my tongue.

Happy that I'd stolen the tasty seed from her pussy, I moved down and pressed my tongue against the cock sliding into Claire's bottom. I realised the man fucking her mouth was no longer there. He must have already fed her his sperm. As Claire bounced on her lovers' cock, my face kept smashing into her dripping pussy while my tongue remained on the length penetrating her.

The man began to grunt, encouraging Claire to bounce with more vigour. I pulled away to watch her little anus hungrily devour the hard black invader. I licked his balls once again as they tightened in preparation of imminent eruption.

As the cock ejaculated deep inside Claire's bottom, I moved away to enjoy the view. I think Claire knew what I wanted as once he had finished emptying his balls, she raised her bottom, freeing his glistening cock. I immediately clamped my mouth around it to remove any sperm from it before turning to lay on the floor on my back.

Claire instantly moved over me and crouched just above my face as semen seeped from her anus into my mouth. Our new friends cheered as I caught large blobs of cum in my mouth.

"That's it slut, eat that spunk you dirty sissy faggot". "Yeah, drink that jizz from your slut wife's arse you fucking worthless cumslut cunt". I loved their potty mouth encouragement and name calling.

With Claire's bottom and pussy drained of semen, we sat and finally enjoyed our drinks, being joined by the women.

"So are you glad we hit the town?" Claire asked.

"As much as I love our girly nights in, you have to agree it was a good idea to come out" I answered with a big smile.

"Your make up's a bit smudged" she replied.

"Yeah, it's mushed into your pussy" said one of the women, laughing. All six of us burst into a fit of giggling.

I glanced around, hoping there was someone who wanted his cock sucked but we must have drained all the men wanting relief. Claire retrieved her dress and dressed herself. I put my soggy thong into my handbag as we finished our drinks. It was time to head home.

After a visit to the ladies toilet to reapply make up, we headed for the door. The women called out, reminding me to inform them when we would be out again. I gave them a wave of my phone to indicate I would message them. As we passed a group of 3 men, one of them asked when we were back for more. I didn't recognise him but then again, I wouldn't recognise any of our lovers.

I nodded and told him. "Soon, very soon", blowing them a kiss.

As we left, the muscular doorman stood holding the door open for us.

"Had a good night?" he asked.

"Oh yes, an excellent night" Claire said, smiling at me.

"So will you be coming again. The brothers' love having sexy bitches"

"We'll be back very soon. Veronica could have spent the whole night" Claire told him. She wasn't lying. "It's a pity you weren't in there earlier, with all those muscles" she added as she stroked his huge pectoral muscles over his shirt.

"Some of us have to work".

"Well maybe we could show our appreciation" Claire said, reaching up to bring his head down to kiss him. As they kissed, Claire placed a hand on my shoulder, pressing down to encourage me to my knees. I willingly took the hint.

As Claire and the doorman kissed passionately I dropped and fumbled with his belt. I undid his trousers and pulled them down along with his boxers. A beautiful thick black cock with a big round head hung invitingly. I lifted it, giving a good squeeze to feel the girth. I scraped my nails along his big heavy balls as I began to kiss the tip of the glorious member.

I looked up to see the doorman was groping one of Claire's huge breasts as they kissed. Knowing they were busy, I returned to the slowly swelling member, cupping heavy balls and giving them a little squeeze.

I lifted the length and gently licked the entire length, lifting it to lick the big sweaty ball sack. The salty sweat and rough texture was wonderful. I sucked one of his testicles into my mouth as I stroked the thick meaty phallus.

I noticed a big black hand lift Claire's dress and work its way into her panties. Claire jumped as a fat finger stabbed at her pussy.

I returned to the object of my affection. The chunky cock was firming up nicely as I took it between my lips. The sweet precum tasted divine as it touched my tongue. Slowly I enveloped the bulbous head and allowed it to continue growing in my mouth. Continuing my descent down its thick veiny length, I allowed it to cause me to gag.

This was the largest cock I had sucked that night and it was the most beautiful. I withdrew until the head sat on my lips. I licked the underside of the head, spiralling around the tip and back under. Large amounts of precum oozed onto my greedy tongue which I lapped up.

From Claire's movements I could tell she was having an orgasm on his big fingers as they continued to kiss. My attention returned to the cock on my lips. I began fucking it with my mouth, bobbing my head to masturbate it. With every inward stroke, I tried to go further down his cock. Determined to reach his abdomen, I took a deep breath and plunged forward. The cock head hit the back of my throat as I tried to relax enough for it to descend further. Gagging but determined my mouth slid down his thick long length. Soon I was feeling the fuzz of his pubic hair on my face.

With a final push my face squashed against his stomach. Now to breathe again. I pulled back, catching the huge cock as my lips released it. Gasping for air, I pumped it until I was ready to take it back into my mouth. I masturbated him with my lips as he finger fucked Claire to another orgasm.

A big hand grabbed the back of my head as the muscle bound face fucker started thrusting hard into my mouth. Without warning the huge phallus exploded masses of exquisite semen into my mouth. I tried to gulp it down but there was too much. I pulled away to get my breath and was hit with a long stream of warm sticky cream shooting up from my mouth, across my closed eyelid into my hair. I quickly smothered the tip with my mouth to receive another blast coating my tongue. Not wanting to waste any more, I kept my mouth clamped to his erupting cock, swallowing as quickly as I could.

Eventually the loads subsided and I was able to savour the flavour of the manly seed. I licked the remnants from his cock before swilling it around my mouth. He released Claire's pussy from its assault and she slumped against the wall.

The four women came through the door to see me still on my knees with a gloopy string of thick semen across my face and Claire trying to recover against the wall.

"Fucking hell Veronica, do you ever stop?". I gulped down the last of my heavenly drink.

"Of course, I have to sleep sometime. Besides who could resist this monster" I said, lifting the huge softening penis.

The women laughed. "You are such a sissy faggot slut, Veronica. And a fucking cumslut" one of them called as they left. Yes, yes I am I thought with a smile on my face.

Claire helped me clean my face, scooping off sperm and licking her fingers. We left the club and hailed a taxi. Again the driver was more interested in his passengers than the road. As we approached my house, I nudged Claire, giving her a wink.

"Oh no, I haven't any cash. Do you have any money?" I said. Claire looked at me.

"Err, no. I haven't got a penny" she replied. The taxi driver looked in his mirror. I leant over and spoke into his ear.

"We seem to have no money, is there something I can do for you instead of cash" I said running my hand down his arm. The taxi pulled over and asked what I could do for him.

"I'm told my mouth is very accommodating".

Without another word the taxi driver undid his seatbelt and began to undo his jeans. I quickly jumped out of the taxi and into the front seat. His cock was out and ready to be sucked. It was smaller than the ones we had enjoyed earlier but as long as it gave me another load, I was happy to suck him off. After all, he had just given us a lift home.

I stroked him for a few seconds until it was firm enough to stand alone before I lowered my head and took it in my mouth. My head bobbed as I worked my tongue round the head. Claire gave words of encouragement as I worked my oral magic on the stiffening member.

"Suck him Veronica, suck his cock, make him come in your mouth".

It didn't take long for the driver to start shooting his thick salty load into my waiting mouth. I swallowed quickly expecting another load to hit my tongue. Unfortunately the supply of seed was far less than I was hoping for. Maybe I had been spoilt in the club.

With the driver now satisfied, Claire and I fell through the front door, laughing at the pitiful load I had just sucked in less than a minute.

With make up removed, we had a quick shower to remove the copious amounts of dried sperm and into our nighties. We were soon in bed.

"Well I thought that was a great night. When shall we do it again?" Claire asked.

"Tomorrow" I said. Claire looked at me, exhausted.

"Really?" she asked.

"Oh yes, it'll be fun, and I don't think my stomach was completely filled tonight. I need more cum".

"God you're such a greedy bitch" Claire said laughing.

12