Claire Ch. 01

Story Info
Claire rethinks her business model.
4.8k words
4.65
7.2k
4
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most of us write for the personal enjoyment as well as to entertain the readers. But a little recognition goes a long way. Please take to time to vote. And should you have a valid criticism, I would be pleased to hear. Remember, all sex, including the fiction which you find here, should be harmless.

Claire was setting at the kitchen island, coffee cup in hand as she usually was. Her short curly black hair still wet from her morning shower. A fluffy white cotton robe around her, short enough to reveal those long slender legs her husband Daren adored so much. Those muscular tanned legs were crossed, her right foot tapping the air as she scanned the screen of her laptop. "Morning." She whispered, not looking up but sounding sincere about it.

He came up behind her and kissed the top of her head.

"Sorry." She added. When Daren just stood there, she continued. "For last light."

He patted her shoulder. "Strictly business." He replied. "Right?"

"You say that but you're sounding upset."

Before Daren could reply, she leaned forward and looked past him and toward the doorway. "Kate, this is my husband, Daren."

Entering the kitchen was a tall blonde, slender, gorgeous, and sharing a genuine smile. She was well dressed in a charcoal suit with a cream silk blouse. A bolo string tie around her neck. You would never guess that they were the same clothes she was wearing when she arrived last night. She had blonde hair cut in a short, very masculine style. Claire had slipped away, now pouring a cup of coffee. Apparently for her guest.

Daren had not been introduced to Kate last night, but he did hear the two of them come in sometime after one A.M. They were making no effort to be quiet as they climbed the stairs. When the master bedroom door closed, he reached for the light on the nightstand in the guest room.

Kate had waked up beside Daren as Claire returned, setting the coffee on the counter in front of her. She leaned forward and placed a very sensuous kiss on Kate's lips. So close Daren could hear them breathing. As the kiss lingered, Kate's hand began rubbing the middle of Daren's back.

Once they parted, Kate spoke. "Do you know how wonderful this girl is?"

"I've heard tell." Daren replied.

Claire gave me a short, disapproving glance.

"Of course, you do." Kate said. She removed something from her pocket and slid it across the counter toward Claire. Claire just pushed it toward Daren without looking at it. With Kate's hand in hers, the two women went to the side door leading to the garage.

In the doorway, He watched as a hug turned into a very sensuous period of long kisses.

"Friday?" Kate said.

"Pretty sure." Claire responded. "but I'll text you for sure."

When Claire returned to the kitchen, she picked up what turned out to be Kate's check. The fee for spending the night with my wife. Claire gave a soft whistle. Daren looked. The check was for $1,200. Claire had just increased her fee for an overnight from $750 to $1,000. She kissed his cheek. "I do love my job." She said.

She slipped onto her stool and opened her appointment calendar. She reserved the coming Friday night for Kate. 7:00 P.M. till BLANK. Then she added. "Dinner at The Cherry Stem, 8:00." And then, "No room reservations needed."

She turned to Daren as she knew he was reading over her shoulder. "I think I like fucking in my own bed." She said. Then she shrugged her shoulders.

"Most people do." he replied.

She looked at him. "You feeling a little left out?"

"Well, a phone call at midnight asking me to move to the guest room was unexpected." He said.

"There was a group of people at the hotel bar that Kate knew. There wasn't time to reschedule a room somewhere else." Claire explained.

Claire fingered the check. "Business is good." She said.

"Very good." He agreed.

"I think I want to invite all of my clients home." She said. "Besides, we save a $200 room charge."

"So..." he started to say.

She finished what Daren knew was coming. "Maybe you should just move your things in there for now."

Seeing the frown starting on his face, she added. "I know you won't mind seeing these beautiful women coming and going." She paused. "Even though you're not the one enjoying them."

He tilted his head waiting for the zinger.

"I want to expand my client list." She grinned at him. "And I've been thinking about growing the business in other ways."

"And that means what? Men?" he asked.

"Don't be ridiculous." She said it as though he was little more than an inconvenience. "I still have a few details to resolve." Claire said. She sensed my concern, adding. "We can talk before I do anything permanent."

He ran the fingers of his right hand along her once again exposed thigh. "Am I going to have to make an appointment as well?" He inquired.

Claire turned on her stool. Her robe eased open. She was nude, and as desirable as Daren have ever known. "Do you remember seeing Elise Carpenter on the news?"

"Sounds familiar but no, not really." He said.

"She is the prima ballerina from the UK. She is in town to perform at the Art Alliance."

A grin on her face told him that any sex in his near future would likely require his laptop and a lubed right hand.

She slipped from the stool, retied the robe and said. "I am meeting her at the coffee shop on Cherokee Street at one." She gave him a quick non-encouraging kiss on his cheek and headed upstairs. "I need to hurry." As she took the first few stairs, she stopped and leaned over the railing. "But if I wasn't otherwise committed..." She let the cloaked offer dangle there.

"Nice to know I'm still your guy." He called out.

"Not exactly." She said. Her voice trailing down from the top of the stairs. Her final words before the bedroom door closed was something to do with how horny she was from being with Kate last night.

Daren took a deep breath and then scanned the check for deposit into their joint checking account. He felt better.

Shortly before one, Claire entered the coffee shop and was not really surprised to see Elise Carpenter surrounded by a group of female customers and a couple of staff girls, all wanting autographs. She was polite, smiling and composed. Claire saw her look up and smile. She then said to the group. "Please excuse me." She pointed toward Claire. "I have a meeting, a friend. Thank you all."

The women began dispersing to other tables or job assignments around the coffee shop.

"Please, sit down." Elise said when Claire reached the table. Claire was wearing a pale-yellow sundress with white stocking. What was not visible was white garters, white silk panties, and a white lace under-cup bra. As she sat down, the outline of her nipples was clearly visible.

Elise was a tall slender girl, even described as willowy. She had a fair complexion with long blonde hair. "Thank you." Elise said.

Claire grinned. "What for?"

"For coming." Elise replied.

"Well, that's all I have done." Claire offered. "How did you get my number?"

Elise removed a business card from her pocket. Claire recognized it immediately as one of Erin Harper's cards. Erin was a client and also incredibly involved in fundraising for the local arts council. That made total sense except her clients all knew to check with her before giving out her personal contact information.

"I'm so glad to find you." She said. "I have been here three weeks." She looked at Claire for a response. When none came, she added. "I don't know anyone here. I met this lady, Ms. Erin. She said she understood." Elise tapped the card laying on the table. "She gave me your number."

Claire still remained quiet.

Elise said. "I have many girlfriends at home. I miss seeing them." She said. "I don't mine the money..."

Claire raised her hand and then brought a finger discretely to her lips for just a second, but Elise seemed to understand.

Claire stood up. "We should talk outside." She waited until Elise was standing and the two left the shop. Once on the street, Claire began walking in the general direction of her house.

"My rental car is just here." Elise pointed.

Claire took her hand and kept walking. "I charge $400 for an hour. $250 for every additional hour. She glanced over at Elise.

Elise grinned at her. "I look forward to being with a beautiful woman."

Claire gave her hand a gentle squeeze. "You can get your car later. My house is just a couple of blocks away."

Claire waited for Elise to enter the house and then closed and locked the front door. When the two reached the foot of the stairs, Daren was visible sitting in the den, reading a book.

He looked up. Elise looked at him and then to Claire. "Elise, my business partner, Daren." Claire led her on up the stairs without further comments from anyone.

In the master bedroom, now freshly remade, Claire turned to Elise, slipped her hands around her waist, and drew her close. She kissed along the girl's neck and under her chin. When her mouth found Elise's, the girl seemed to be starving for physical contact. She kissed Claire back with abandon. Claire finally stepped back. "Get undressed." Claire backed away, leaving Elise standing there in the center of the room. Claire leaned against the bed.

Elise wasted no time. She unbuttoned her blouse and kicked off her slippers at the same time. She unbuckled her belt and pushed her slacks down, stepping out of them. She stood in panties and a thin unnecessary bra as her breasts were all but nonexistent. Her ribs were clearly defined and her legs screamed dancer.

Claire motioned her forward. She turned Elise to face away from her and unsnapped the bra. It fell to the floor. She then thumbed the top of those panties and began working them slowly over Elise's hips. They too fluttered to the floor and Elise stepped free. Claire then traded places leaving Elise against the bed. Reaching behind herself, she unzipped the dress letting it fall forward and working it down until she could step out of it. She stood there, incredibly beautiful, in garters and the bra that left the upper half of her breasts and her small perky nipples exposed to view. She reached to her right hip and untied her silk bikini style panties. When she released them, they slid down her leg and, flipping her foot, tossed them aside.

Claire came up close to Elise, sliding her hands around the girl's waist. She nibbled at her shoulder and along her slender neck. Claire was mentally planning how she would take this girl. What Elise's first climax would be like. How many she would let her experience.

And then Elise whispered. "I want to cum so bad."

Claire smiled at her. She cupped the girls face and let her tongue trace her lips. She pressed the tip between them, and Elise's mouth yielded to her delicious invader. She moaned as Claire explored her mouth. A hand slid along the girl's abdomen, over her mound, and a finger worked between her labia.

When Claire pressed a finger into Elise's already wet vagina, her thumb searched out her clitoris. That caused Elise's legs to open, she began whimpering and she began whispering. "Please, please."

Claire took her arm and turned her to face the bed. Claire was as eager as the girl that lay before her. Her left hand pressed between Elise's shoulders and she folded over onto the bed. Claire stood there. Elise was gorgeous. So slender and yet the muscles on her back and her legs were clearly defined. Her ass was small, round and perfectly shaped.

Claire leaned forward. She began kissing over her shoulders. Down her spine. She dropped to her knees. Her hands moved the girl's legs wide apart. Elise arched her back causing her ass to lift. Her sex was there for the taking, so perfect, smooth shaven, bare, luscious. The first pass of Claire's tongue along her pussy made Elise shiver. She hummed and pushed back onto Claire's mouth.

"Oh, you do need this don't you love." Claire whispered.

"God, please. Yes." Elise replied.

Claire began to work her magic. Elise was rocking in time with Claire's attacks. Her first climax took little time arriving and it coated Claire's lips. Elise humped and groaned and seemed to cry as it tore through her. Claire did not pause and continued to lap at her until the orgasm began to wane.

Claire shoved her tongue deep into Elise's vagina which instantly brought on a second climax. Claire's tongue just kept the girl pinned to the bed as her ass vibrated and she soaked the sheets.

She took the girl to new highs three more times allowing for serious and prolonged snuggling and truly erotic make out sessions between each. Claire relished every time she returned to between those very desirable legs.

It had been more than two hours since his wife disappeared up the stairs with the pretty ballerina. "Lucky her." Daren thought. He was making himself a sandwich when he was certain he heard the faint sound or the master bath shower. Thirty minutes later, back in the den reading a new mystery, he heard voices coming down the stairs. Claire was holding hands with Elise as she guided her to the front door. The girl seemed a little wobbly on her feet.

"It was a pleasure to serve you." Daren heard those words from his wife, but they were directed to another woman. The door finally closed. Claire entered the den. As Daren watched, she came over and used her leg to ease Daren's feet off of a foot stool. She settled on it, facing him. She was in her robe again and likely nude beneath. Her hand was folded around some cash. She let it drop one bill at a time into Daren's lap.

"I didn't count it." She said as Daren began gathering and straightening the hundred-dollar bills.

"Looks to be a thousand here." Daren said.

"Don't deposit it." Claire said. "I want to make some changes to the third bedroom."

Daren looked at her with interest but remained silent.

"Carmen." She said. "Professor Walton." She explained. "At the university."

Daren immediately knew who Claire was talking about. The lovely professor was also a client.

"She was asking if I might want to take on a student of hers as an associate." Claire smiled at Daren. "The girl seems to be an excellent student but she is having serious financial problems."

"What do you know about her?" Daren asked.

"Not much." Claire said. "I've seen pictures, incredibly beautiful. She is into girls."

Daren smiled. "Well. we know that's not a mandatory requirement, don't we."

Claire stood up. "Speak for yourself." She untied her robe letting it slip from her shoulders and drop behind her. Daren was always surprised how fast he could get an erection with Claire. Claire knelt and began unbuckling his belt. She tugged down the zipper and fished out a reasonably firm, six-inch cock of average girth. "You have been very understanding today." She looked him in the eyes. She was stroking him. "But I'm afraid this is all you get for now." Claire lowered her lips to her husband's cock, licked the head twice and took all of it into her mouth.

Five minutes later, Claire was in the kitchen, on her laptop. Daren was still in the den chair, his pants undone, his cock, now flaccid, still exposed. His book on the arm of the chair, his eyes closed.

Claire picked up her cell phone and dialed Carmen's number. "Carmen, it's Claire." Claire listened as Carmen was talking.

"Sure." Claire said. "But I have to be certain this is a good idea." Carmen was talking again. "Give me her number." Claire picked up a pen and wrote down the number. "Carmen." Claire added. "I need her name."

Pam Williams was both eager and willing to give the lesbian escort service a try. She needed money for tuition, as well as living costs. When Claire explained the rules, she worked by, Pam was totally agreeable. When she informed the girl that she could earn 2 to 4 thousand a week, Pam was speechless. And the fact that Claire would be taking 35 percent didn't concern her either.

"One more thing." Claire said. "I need to know what you're skill level is." She waited.

Pam explained that she had several encounters with three girls in high school and was seeing one student right now at the university. She also said that not all of her relationships had been or were reciprocal. Especially here at college.

Claire smiled as she listened to this. "Well, you understand, that will likely always be the case when you are getting paid for the service, right?"

Pam agreed and seemed to understand.

"Well then, I need for you to come by my home. Perhaps you would be willing to show me just what you can do."

At eight P.M. the doorbell rang. "Could you get that?" Claire asked. The two were in the den, both reading. Daren went to the door. When he opened it, it was hard to tell which one was more surprised.

Pam looked at the house number. "I'm so sorry." She offered. "I must be at the wrong house."

Daren grinned. "You were expecting Claire?"

"Uh, well, yes." She replied.

Daren stepped back. "Please, come in."

When Pam entered the den, she was a petite 5-foot six-inch beauty. She was wearing a yellow sun dress and white sneakers. Claire put her magazine down. She was still in her robe. The girl simply looked too young to be a college student. "I hope you brought you driver license."

The girl smiled and a slight blush appeared on her cheeks. She patted a pocked on her dress. "Yup."

"Fine." Claire said. "But if you have little animals on your panties." She stood up and walked over to where Pam stood. "Would you like a drink?"

"White wine?" Pam said.

Claire looked at Daren who was about to set back down. "Pam, this is my husband and business partner. Daren, would you get Pam a glass of wine? Daren disappeared into the kitchen."

"He is an excellent businessperson." Claire said. "Have a seat." The two settled on to the sofa.

"And husband." Pam was grinning.

Claire grinned back. "Excellent at business."

"So, tell me, who were you with last?" Pam looked up to see Daren offer her the wine. He had one for Claire as well. "Don't worry, if you come to work for me, you will be talking about a great deal more than this in front of him."

Pam squirmed a little. "Her name is Charlotte. She has the room across from me in the dorm."

"The last time?" Claire asked.

"Yea, Saturday." She said. "Charlotte usually comes to my room after she's been out partying. She is a cheerleader and tries to keep the sex thing a secret."

"And what happens?" Claire asked.

"Well, she usually just gets undressed. You know, from the waist down. She is usually in jeans" She looked at Daren who, unfortunately was clearly listening.

"So, she just has me lay on my bed and she." Pam straightened the hem of her dress. "She straddles me."

"She ever return the favor?" Claire knew the answer as Pam shook her head. "She calls it riding her cowgirl."

Claire stood and held out a hand to Pam. "Come on, let's go see."

Pam stood up. "Go see?" She asked.

Claire held her hand as she led her to the stairs. There, with Daren able to watch, she kissed the girl. Pam responded as though no one had ever kissed her with any real passion before. When their lips parted, Claire ran her hand down Pam's back and cupped a tight ass cheek. She said. "I want to see if there are any little animals on these panties.

Pam giggled as they disappeared upstairs. In the master bedroom, she kissed Pam again. This time Pan was even more aggressive, craving real contact. "I have to be honest with you." Claire said. She pulled the tie on her robe. "I really liked your story just now." She rolled her shoulders and let the robe fall, catching it at her waist. She lit her lips brush over Pam's. Pam's tongue snaked out, searching into Claire's mouth. The girl had a tongue of impressive length.

"I want you to be my cowgirl tonight?" Claire whispered. Pan just nodded. Then she went to the bed and crawled up, settling in the center. She watched Claire.

12