Claire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire released her grip on the robe letting it drop. Slowly she kneed herself up onto the bed, watching the girl all the time. She felt herself getting wet. It had been so long since she had the opportunity to enjoy the services of another woman. It was always her giving, never receiving.

"I'm going to enjoy you." She whispered. She placed her left knee across Pam at her waist. She moved ever so slowly. Inching forward. Cupping her breasts. Squeezing them. Leaning down for a final kiss. Letting her wet tongue smear over Pam's lips, getting them very wet. Just a short way to go. She gathered the girl's hair in a bunch atop her head. She gripped it in her right hand as one would the reigns of a horse. Always looking into her eyes. Always smiling. Right up to the time she felt her lips touch her sex.

"Oh, yes." Claire said. She began to rock slowly as Pam began to lash at her vagina, tongue sliding along the crevasse between her labia. Spearing into her depths. Slowly she rocked on this girl. Soon to become her new favorite toy. She was already promising herself that she would provide this girl with work, the income she needed for her education. In return, she would become the solace she had been missing.

"Fuck." Claire muttered. "Fuck me." She was stroking the girl's mouth with her pussy. Juices were seeping from her and coating that beautiful, sweet face. "Um hum. Oh yes. Good fucking God." Claire cussed as her orgasm exploded. She was tugging at Pam's hair wadded into her fist. Lifting her head. Pulling her mouth onto her clitoris. "Suck it." Claire grunted.

Claire continued to ride her a few more minutes before she finally gained the energy to raise herself up and off of Pam. "That was fucking amazing." Claire said. "Does Charlotte tell you how fantastic you are?"

"Charlotte usually just turns around and has me do her again." Pam explained.

Claire started to laugh at the predicament the pretty girl had gotten herself into. Her pussy was still aching as she rubbed the fingers of her right hand over her mound.

"It's okay if you want to." Pam offered.

Claire slipped two fingers deep into her pussy and then rubbed them over Pam's lips. The girl sucked at them. "Be a shame to break with tradition." Claire turned on the bed and draped a leg back across Pam. This time facing the foot of the bed.

As she settled back on this lovely creature, Pam lifted her head to meet the smooth flesh of Claire's ass. She began kissing and licking over both cheeks and along her crack. When her lips found Claire's pussy, she drove her tongue deep into her vagina and began wiggling the tip as Claire began to fuck her mouth in jerky movements.

Claire was quickly on the verge and began rotating her hips in small circles, creating a new sensation against her clitoris. "You are so fucking good, love." Claire whispered. She grunted when Pam latched onto that swollen pearl and sucked hard onto it. Claire began vibrating and shaking. She lay forward on to the girl. Lifting her ass to meet that saber of a tongue. She nestled her face between Pam's legs, and she felt those legs spread apart. She cried out. "You little fucking cunt." She grunted. "This is so fucking great."

Claire stiffened. Pressing down on the girl's mouth, she came, hard. She even squirted a little. She didn't care. She was having an incredible climax. Her second in fact.

When the aftershocks had passed. She felt Pam squirm beneath her. She knew the girl must be in some discomfort by now. Claire lifted up slightly on her knees and elbows. It was then that she saw the girl's dress had worked up around her waist. There in front of her were white cotton panties with little red and yellow bears on them.

Finding herself in a familiar position, she slid a finger under the crotch of the panties and pulled them to the side. She was greeted with a perfect pussy, Small labia, smooth shaven, and a clitoris swollen and protruding. The girl was very wet, and the little pearl glistened like a freshly opened oyster. Claire lowered her mouth and placed a soft kiss on the sweet bud.

She crawled slowly off of the bed and went into the bath. When she returned, Pam was just slipping off the bed onto the floor. Claire went to her. She had a warm wet washcloth, and she gently cleaned the girl's face. Then she kissed her. Slow, gently, lovingly. She whispered. "Those fucking panties have to go." She knelt down, ran her hands up Pam's legs until she could thumb the top of those panties. Then she pulled them down her legs. One more soft thankyou kiss on her bud of a clit and she stood up.

Claire looked at her. "Your hair is a tangle. Your dress is wrinkled. And your going home without any panties." She kissed Pam again. "Is that a problem?"

Pam shook her head.

Claire led her downstairs. Daren was still in the den. Claire guided her in front of Daren and as she stood close behind her she said. "Pam is going to start working for me. I will give her a few of my clients to start and I expect she will build a following of her own in very little time. She will need a key and a credit card. The third bedroom will be refurnished for her use when meeting clients."

Claire spoke into Pam's ear. Rule 1, Only meet clients here unless I tell you otherwise. Rule 2, Bring all your receipts here. You will be paid weekly directly into an account that Daren will set up for you. Rule 3, No dicks, no cocks, not now, not ever, never. Rule 4, No more freebies. Tell Charlotte the price is $500, and you are in charge. And just for her, If she does decide to engage your services, she comes here. I think I would like to meet her.

She turned Pam around and looked at her. Pam smiled. "Is that all." She said.

Claire shrugged. Just four rules.

"What about us?" Pam asked.

Claire grinned. Schoolwork first, clients second." She grinned. She pulled the girl close and kissed her again. "And if you still have any free time."

When Pam had left, Claire poured a glass of wine and returned to the den. She straddled Daren in his seat. She had ditched the robe and was now totally naked. As she sipped, she looked at Daren. "I think I'm in lust." She said.

"Is that good?" Daren asked.

"Better." Claire said. "Three or four more like her and I could retire."

"Don't you mean we could retire?" Daren asked.

"What's on for tomorrow?" Claire asked.

Daren said, "You have a 2 o'clock with your favorite dick."

Claire smiled. "Ah, the lovely redheaded police detective Angela O'shay.

"You've an evening dinner and an art opening with the Assistant District Attorney, Margret Goldstein." Daren said.

"My, my." Claire said. "I will bring my favorite dick here to the house, but I think I will need the usual suite at the Clayborn for ADA Goldstein."

"So, are you thinking of hiring more girls?" Daren asked.

She smiled. "Not sure." She said. "But I can tell you this. I certainly enjoy the interview process."

Please watch for future stories with Claire, Pam and all the wonderful clients. Oh, Daren as well.

12