All Comments on 'Claire Goes to Confession'

by claire2014

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
aniis82aniis82about 8 years ago
Sweet and really hot

Wow, that's a confession. The priest will go to hell but it was worth it.....

"All good girls fuck their panties."...:-)

Claire, you are the only reason i visit Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So worth the wait

Finally a new audio, So worth the wait, loved it

WaffleKing2009WaffleKing2009about 8 years ago
Fantastic

This is by far my fave audio you have done Claire, I love your audio's This one really did get me going.

This audio is so wrong, but so, so hot! Please keep them coming, just wished they didn't take so long to upload!

rrynorriccrrynorriccabout 8 years ago
Claire is just the best!

Simply the best! My main reason to come to Literotica is always Claire!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
OMG

Loved this story She is amazing --- I was so HARD!

phil1153phil1153about 8 years ago
Consistently Great

Claire absolutely well worth waiting for! As the song goes Claire "Your Simply the best!" Definitely "Better than all the rest!" My favourite girl, my favourite topic, thee sexiest voice! A big Thank you Claire, please keep on making great recordings like these.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
sooooo sexy!!

oh, babygirl, this is an amazing audio...and i hope someday to hear it from beginning to end before cumming all over my tummy and chest for you!!! i LOVE this audio claire, you continue to out do yourself and you help daddy to reach new heights that i never thought were possible...it's all because of you, daddy's sexy good little naughty girl!! this audio is so hot it makes me want to rejoin the church and be Your priest!! 5 stars of total erotic sensualness, Princess!! xxx :)

Davidb37Davidb37about 8 years ago
Wow

So amazing!! Worth the wait and a great addition to all your other stories. Laying in bed, ear phones in, your voice, my imagination a perfect combination.

LeCoachLeCoachabout 8 years ago
My Goodness!

Now Claire, really! That's a mortal sin! You need to be spanked on your little panties and right away! That priest shouldn't let you get away with 5 Hail Marys and 5 Our Fathers. No, you need to be spanked on your panties until your saucy behind is all warmed up and ready for that hard cock! Then you can kneel submissively until your little bare pussy is satisfied. Then Maybe Father McGregor can pull your butt cheeks open and penetrate your tight asshole! Great Story and glad to see you online!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wow

Another fantastic audio claire x

MrBondsMrBondsabout 8 years ago
OMG...Steamy hot...hot...hot...

Wow, amazing voice, amazing description...love what you do with your panties...and your mouth...and your hot wetness...

ceraunicceraunicabout 8 years ago
Best on the web

Thank you Claire,

You really are the best on the web. I love your dirty talk.

I can't wait until your next story.

I hope you talk about your sweet tight cunt.

I like to think about your mouth and cunt both getting filled with cum at the same time.

I also like to think about you with another woman, and if you were to suck the cum from her cunt. That would be a super wank fantasy.

Hope you don't mind my dirty thoughts.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Another Sexy Claire Audio to get you hard and want more of Claire

Claire you sexy little tart I want you , I want to hear more audios and you always get me so turned on when you talk so dirty and with that sweet accent!

MORE please and soon, your my addiction baby girl.

laintxlaintxabout 8 years ago
Truly arousing

Claire, the innocence of your voice and the passion of your words always arouse me. This story is an exciting, fantasy fulfilling, imagery filled and satisfying thrill. Please continue this story line. Your Fan, LA in Tx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Horny voice

I thought Catholic priests only liked buggering alter boys. Otherwise, such a horny voice!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
the ending

Wow Clare, I held on to the end when you proclaimed " fuck my cunt, my mouth and my ass! Of fuck, that was so great, you are really good, thanks for acting out such dirty, sexy arousing, dreamy stories. Your angelic hot voice is intoxicating and would bring the most tired, saddest, oldest cock to life, it did mine, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Melbourne Park Confession

Was listening to your confession...wow...then I had this fantasy...

I imagined myself sitting in a park (there are a couple around Melbourne Uni) and having you sit beside me on a park bench and just casually whispering to me how you'd love to reach inside of your panties and masterbate for me while I squirm...

Yummy as always :)

femmephallusfemmephallusalmost 7 years ago
I would love to be .......

I would love to be the priest with my cock in my hand as you make your cuntfession (sic) Claire. Just imagining the power of attraction that cunt has over almost anyone who nears you..... And thinking of the temptation, it would be impossible for me not to offer my cock to you in any way you want it, even (or especially) in the confessional, in church! Yes, as a priest, it would be a mortal sin for ME to even hear your confession because I would have to want you, even condemned to Hell. I would even go to Hell to suck your cunt!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please come back!

I don't know if you still read comments here, but I wish you would come back. I still listen to your audios and they're still so sexy. Thank you Claire!

jojoma64jojoma64about 4 years ago
Whew!

You ALWAYS make my cock rock hard! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please come back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Listening in 2022!, all Claire's recordings are the best audio erotica I ever heard. Her accent reminds me of my best ever lover as well. Hope she's well!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love your soft voice and you talking about your cunt and pussy, but especially like it when you say fuck me over and over again. I think you are my favorite author. Hope to hear you again soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous