Claire Joins In

Story Info
Isabella's friend adds to the shenanigans.
5.2k words
4.47
9.1k
8
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Onvisy
Onvisy
34 Followers

A note about this story: As with previous stories in the series Isabella Plays, there is both weirdly wholesome and romantic (yet perverted) incest AND fairly severe spanking in this story. If you do not want to read stories where parents are both fucking and spanking their adult daughter, please be warned!

And as always everything in this story is fiction and is intended to stay that way.

Isabella came home from school one day with her friend Claire in tow. The two girls in their cute school uniforms giggled as Isabella, grasping Claire's hand, eagerly pulled her up the stairs. "Canclairestayoverplease?" she asked, in a nod to decorum. Dan laughed from his seat in the living room, "Sure!" and with that the two girls were almost immediately behind Isabella's closed door, giggling even more loudly, then quieting down.

Anne came home, the husband and wife made a simple dinner and called up the stairs, "Girls, there's food available!"

The two girls yelled out from behind the door, grins in their voices, "Thaaank youuuu" and didn't come down. In fact Dan and his wife had a very peaceful evening--they didn't hear a peep from the girls the entire night.

As always, they left the dishes for Isabella to finish, of course.

---

The next morning the girls came down at nearly the last minute to catch the bus, ready to burst out the door. "ByeIloveyou!" Isabella yelled when her mom called out. "Wait, there's something we need to talk about."

Isabella stopped and slowly turned around. "Oh no." Claire turned to her friend, "What's wrong?"

Her mom grinned. "Well, Isabella has literally one job to do around here."

Dan came out of the bathroom in the middle of this sentence and realized what was happening. "And she didn't do it?

Isabella was staring at them, mouth open, mortified.

"Nope, she didn't!"

Dan said carefully, "I guess she owes us... something... when she gets back from school?"

Mom laughed and winked at him. "Owe she owes us something right now!"

"Mommy!" Isabella cried. "I'm going to be late for the bus!"

"I can take you to school," her mom said in a satisfied, final businesslike manner. "Claire, you're free to go."

Claire stumbled. "What... are you going to... what's going to happen?"

Anne paused for a second, and Isabella went ahead and just said it. "They're going to spank me."

"Oh!" Claire's head jerked back a bit, her eyes opened.

"Oh!" she said again. Then she turned to Anne, "Mrs. Foster, it's completely my fault Isabella forgot last night. I kept distracting her."

Isabella blushed, Dan noticed.

"Please don't punish her. I promise it won't happen again."

Dan stared at Isabella's blushing face and chest as he said, "Isabella is responsible for her own actions, Claire. You don't want to miss the bus do you?"

Claire started to turn, and Dan could see Isabella stiffen. Even he had to admit he and Anne were putting her into a really embarrassing situation, not to mention the incoming pain she was about to experience. He wondered whether she might refuse to fuck them for a while.

Claire stopped now, and said, at first not looking at anyone, "Since it was my fault, I can--I can take the punishment instead?"

---

Three heads swiveled towards Claire.

Dan broke the momentary silence. "Your parents are responsible for punishing you, not us. If you broke a rule they have for you that's between you and them."

"I know, and they do have a rule, that I'm supposed to follow the rules at other people's houses and not make trouble. And well, I..."

Claire blushed now. "I made trouble."

Did the two girls now suddenly hide half a smile? Dan couldn't quite tell.

Anne said, clearly stressed by this strange turn of events as Dan could tell by the slight quiver in her voice. "Well, Claire, then your parents will have to punish you for that if they think that's appropriate. Today we're going to be spanking Isabella. You've already missed the bus so I guess you'll stay here and um, watch, and then I will take you girls to school."

"But..." Claire was really going for this. "But that's my dad's rule. If I make trouble at someone else's house, then they punish me like I'm one of their own daughters."

Isabella didn't turn to look at Claire but did quietly reach her hand out towards Claire's. She squeezed it, and held it.

Dan spoke, "Well, I guess I can see the logic of it, but that's not really how we do things..."

Anne broke in. "Dan, can I speak with you for a second?"

The two girls glanced sidelong at each other. Dan glanced sidelong at his wife. "Y-yes?"

"You two girls stay where you are," said Anne. "I don't want your feet to move an inch, do you understand?"

"Yes ma'am."

Anne turned towards the patio, Dan trailing behind her--then paused, and turned. "Actually girls, I want you to wait for us the way we make Isabella wait while we're deciding how much of a punishment she deserves. Both of you, on your knees, please, standing straight and erect with your arms behind your back."

Isabella was starting to sniffle a little, but from both girls came the "Yes ma'am" and they knelt.

---

On the patio, they discussed the matter. Dan couldn't believe it was even a discussion. "We can't hit someone else's daughter! We barely admit to anyone we hit our own! Spanking is... people think it's... you know...?"

"Oh Dan, after what you just heard from Claire do you think her parents would hesitate to spank her? And she volunteered after she already knew it was going to be a spanking."

A sputter, a start, and then Dan continued, "I honestly can't believe you're even thinking about this. Is it right to spank one girl because of something the other girl did?"

"Well according to Claire that's what we'd be doing if we spanked Isabella!"

"Anne! Seriously?"

"I WANT TO."

She said it.

"Okay? Dan? I'm just going to say it. I want to spank Claire."

How could he respond. Of course he wanted to as well. Who wouldn't? But it seemed wrong to act on that impulse.

"She's... she's gorgeous, Dan, and she's literally asking for it. This is once in a lifetime, and I want to do it."

"You... want... to spank her... because she's pretty?"

"Yes. Say whatever you want. Now you know."

He considered whether to form the question that had to be formed.

"I just want to ask one thing. You also think Isabella is beautiful."

"Of course."

"And you spank her as well."

"When she deserves it."

"Do you enjoy it?"

He knew that she knew he would ask that. The silence still felt just a slight bit apocalyptic.

Finally, she said quietly, "Don't you?"

He didn't say anything at first. Of course he enjoyed it. He hadn't before, but more recently, as his sexual relationship with his daughter had grown, he had realized he was beginning to get hard while he was spanking her. He'd tried to keep that tamped down.

"Whether I enjoy it, or you enjoy it, isn't the issue. I don't think Isabella enjoys it."

Anne was quiet. He could hear a held back sob in her voice. "No, she definitely doesn't. She hates it."

What could be said? Anne continued finally, "To be honest I think... I think she's like me. I think she likes spanking, not being spanked."

To Dan, this certainly checked out, considering the way things had gone on the family's first night all together in bed.

Still Anne went on. "So I've been spanking Isabella when she breaks rules, and I've tried to be careful not to be too harsh and not to find excuses to spank her. But when I do, I enjoy it. I love it. And she hates it. I'm... getting off on it, and to her it's maybe the worst thing that ever happens to her. I've been doing this and Dan I think you have been doing this too."

He said nothing.

"And Dan. She's fine. She loves us. She loves to... Our daughter loves to fuck us Dan!" she sighed this out, and actually smiled. "She came to us! She is in love with us and we are in love with her, and it's fine. As a parent, we discipline her appropriately. If we happen to enjoy it, as long as we don't let that make us take things... in a direction... then that's okay. She needs discipline. How can we deny that?"

Dan said, out loud, "Hoo boy."

"And I give her... opportunities... to do what she enjoys to me, even though I hate it maybe more than she does. And now. Claire is volunteering. And she's gorgeous. And she should be disciplined, according to her parents' rules. And you know what they were probably doing up there, she's not lying when she says she was 'distracting' Isabella. Nothing wrong with two girls fucking but, they were both irresponsible about it. So she should be spanked. And you and I like to spank beautiful girls. There's just no reason not to."

"This is all assuming Claire is telling the truth about her parents' rules."

"Ha! Why would she lie about that? But of course we'll verify."

"Of course."

"Of course."

They looked at each other. They were going to do this. He leaned in and took her head in hand, and kissed her for a moment.

---

The girls were good, mostly, while the parents spoke on the patio. They stayed on their knees, bodies erect. But after a while Isabella let her arm down and once again found Claire's body. Claire did the same, and they held hands. The moment they heard the patio door opening they quickly returned to position but the door was just barely out of view. Dan and Anne had plenty of time to see the hands jerk back into place. "So girls whatever happens to either of you this morning, leaving position will be some extra swats understand?"

"Yes ma'am," they both said, looking at the ground.

Anne brought Claire her phone, and gave it to her. She had Claire call her dad, on speaker, and explain what she had done--distracted Isabella and made both girls late for school and her parents late for work. Anne then joined the conversation. "And Claire here said something very interesting about what should happen because of this. It was so strange to hear I'm not sure I believe it. Can I hear from you, as well, what your policy is in cases like this?"

Claire's dad laughed and told them exactly the same thing Claire had told them.

Dan interjected, "I understand, there's one thing I need to be super clear about..."

And Claire's dad interrupted. "No, there's really not!" He chuckled. "You can punish her as you see fit. Your house, your rules. It doesn't matter to me how modern or old school your methods may be. Claire's been through some really fun times at some houses, you won't be hitting her with anything she can't handle."

Slowly Dan allowed the word "Okay" to come from his mouth.

---

Dan and Anne declared to the girls that they were both responsible, and so both would receive the punishment. Claire cried and said "Okaaaay" through her tears. Isabella just cried.

Claire watched Isabella for cues. Isabella stood up, pulled her skirt down, and her underwear off. "I'm sorry Claire," she wailed, "it has to be bare bottom. You didn't know!" Claire answered, "It's okay," not sounding like it was okay. Isabella then put her hands on the coffee table, sticking her ass out and up.

Anne nodded at Claire, "You do the same, next to Isabella, and we'll administer the punishments simultaneously."

Claire sniffled, "Yes ma'am," as she removed the bottom half of her school uniform, revealing her butt was already lightly bruised, and took her place next to Isabella. She put her hand on Isabella's, and the parents did not object.

It was to be fifteen swats with the belt for the undone dishes. (This was more than last time but she'd forgotten a few times since then, so they had increased the number of swats. Temporarily of course.) And added to that would be five more for the surreptitious hand holding while they were on their knees.

For making Anne late to work--five more. For making Dan late to work--five more. For making Isabella late to school--five more. For making Claire late to school--five more.

Forty swats in all. The girls looked sick to their stomachs.

Each parent pulled off their belt. The girls had been next to each other, but logistically this just didn't work. The parents had the girls move to the ends of the coffee table. Anne took on Claire with her belt, and Dan took on Isabella.

Isabella suddenly said, just before they began, "Wait, oh no Claire!"

Almost sounding annoyed, ready to get this over with, Claire yelled "What?"

"I forgot to tell you something!"

Anne yelled, "Silence Isabella!"

Isabella silenced herself.

"That was an attempt to delay punishment. Five more swats." The girls yelled helplessly, "Noooo I'm sorryyyy!" as the parents began.

As always, neither parent held back. The girls had already been crying at the sudden addition of five swats, so from the first swat onwards each was positively wailing. The wails grew to panicked near screams by the fifteenth, and they weren't even halfway through.

Dan took in the sight of his lovely daughter's bruising buttocks, her friend (and probably lover)'s weeping face before him, and his wonderful wife, putting her all into taking in every moment of the incredible experience she'd found herself in the middle of. Seeing his wife's barely hidden pleasure as she carefully aimed each swat and drank in the resulting vision and sounds, turned him on almost as much as the wiggling and wavering asses of the beautiful girls they were hitting together.

They reached forty, and Claire started to get up, crying through closed lips, her tears dripping shamelessly onto the table.

"Back in position, Claire," said Anne.

Claire asked, "What? Whyyyy?" crying anew.

Isabella yelled. "I'm so sorry! I didn't tell you! You didn't know!"

The parents switched places. The two agonized girls were only halfway through the ordeal.

---

After eighty swats Dan couldn't imagine what it felt like for the girls to sit in the back seat of Anne's car, blubbering in each other's arms. He couldn't imagine what it would be like for Anne. Would she start to feel guilt, heartbreak? Would she look back at the crying girls in their cute little uniforms, imagining their bruised asses, feeling a twinge of pleasure? A combination of both?

He knew how he himself felt. After jacking off, anyway, he felt absolutely awful. In the moment it had been fun. But after it was over, as he came down from the experience, he felt more and more guilt.

He made himself get through his workday, and came back home, pondering how to address this with Anne. With Isabella.

As usual, he was at his place on the couch habitually watching the news when Isabella came home. And there with her, again, was Claire. The two girls walked in quietly. "H... Hi dad," said Isabella. "Yeah uh hi Mr. Foster," echoed Claire.

He froze up, feeling he should say more than this: "Hello girls." But he didn't.

Isabella looked at Claire then said carefully "I'm going to uh do the dishes now," and Claire muttered, and chuckled darkly. "I'll bet."

Isabella paused. "So uh, another weird thing about my house I guess."

Dan knew what she was about to say. It was his turn to blush, amazingly after what he'd done to the girls this morning.

Isabella pulled off her shirt. "I have to do the dishes naked."

"Your family might be crazier than mine." Claire was laughing, but it was a laugh like someone who is laughing at how awful a joke is, not at the joke itself.

"I know," said Isabella, finishing getting naked, "It started as a punishment I think? But just became kind of the thing."

"Yeah I know how that goes."

Dan wondered what she meant by that, though he had some idea.

Isabella turned around, her incredibly darkly bruised ass now visible to all. She walked into the kitchen.

"Well uh," said Claire. "Can I I guess, help?"

"Of course," said Isabella.

"Okay..." said Claire. She then turned to look at Dan. Then back to Isabella. Then at Isabella's clothes. Then she glanced at Dan, and began unbuttoning her shirt. She didn't look at him again, but she also didn't stop.

---

Dan never found a moment that evening to address the events of that morning, not that he had any idea how that could go anyway.

The girls finished the dishes, both nude, their obscenely bruised butts facing him the whole time, occasionally giggling and splashing each other--though Isabella carefully cleaned up any mess they made. She obviously did not want a repeat of the morning any time soon.

Dan just kept watching TV and watching them.

When they were finished, they came back to the living room, both girls now fully frontally visible to him in their nudity. He was sad Anne was missing this.

Isabella started to lean down for her clothes, then seemed to have a better idea. "Hey Claire, she said, "I think I'm just going to throw these in the wash and go upstairs, you want me to wash yours too?"

Claire glanced up at her. "Uh sure?"

"Okay, just leave your clothes there I'll get them in a sec. Daddy?" she now said approaching him.

"Yes?" She obviously didn't care about him seeing her naked, he saw her all the time. Somehow under the circumstances, for some reason, he was having a hard time looking directly at her.

"Claire and I are going to go upstairs now, can I get a hug and a kiss before I go?"

This was not a thing in their household. She said it like it was some routine thing. "A hug and kiss before you go!" like that was their version of "ta ta!"

But there was no reason to say no, and he never mind hugging her, nor kissing her of course. He reached to her, "Sure sweetie!" He somehow felt more comfortable staring at Claire's naked body behind his daughter than at his naked daughter herself.

She leaned down for the hug, and embraced him, moving to sit on his leg, straddling it, without missing a beat. She embraced him tightly. He embraced her back. She whispered very quietly into his ear.

"I think Claire fucks her parents too."

He looked up in surprise, checking to see if Claire had heard. She had not, she was just smiling blandly watching this strange hug. She must be thinking more about how this family is "crazier than her own," as she had said.

Out loud Isabella now said, "And a kiss?"

"Of course," he said again, and smooched her on the cheek.

"Dad," she said sternly, and not jokingly sternly. She leaned in and kissed him on the lips, and then used her lips and tongue to open his mouth. For a moment it felt oddly like an invasion. But he willed that feeling away, and let himself melt into his daughter's kiss, even as the other girl stood by watching. Claire's eyes were now widening a bit.

Quietly, as they kissed deeply, Isabella began just barely, just barely, grinding her pussy on Dan's leg she had straddled.

She disengaged from the kiss and looked him in the eye, "And of course, kiss me in the other place?"

His mind reeled at the possibilities. "The other um what?"

Isabella laughed but maintained her gaze. "Oh Daddy don't pretend you don't know," (He did not), and she took his head in her hand and gently pushed his face into her chest, off center so that his mouth was on her breast, in fact on her nipple.

"Oh," he said muffled from that position. Then he began kissing Isabella's nipple.

"Thank you Daddy," she said sighing. "Your kisses always feel so good Daddy."

He started to pull back up and she pushed him back in. "Oh don't stop yet," and her grinding became harder. "Um Claire?" she said breathlessly.

Claire was blushing deeply, but had simply stood and watched, one arm under her breasts, the other with her hand over her mouth. "Uh yeah Isabella?"

"My Daddy's kisses feel really good, do you want a quick hug and kiss from him too?"

He couldn't see anything because his face was pressed up against Isabella's chest, but he felt it. Claire began to straddle him. "Yeah that sounds nice to be honest."

Onvisy
Onvisy
34 Followers
12