Claire Joins In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isabella took Dad's hair subtly in hand. She didn't pull hard. She was not forcing anything. She was putting him where he wanted to be. She firmly and lovingly moved his face away from her nipple, and onto Claire's.

Claire moaned. "You're fucking right!" she said to Isabella. "Oh holy shit, he actually is good at this."

Dan wondered how anyone could fail to be good at kissing a nipple but he went with it.

The girls rode his legs for a few minutes while he continued giving each of the four nipples before him its appropriate treatment. Claire then leaned in and started kissing him, like Isabella, using her tongue to separate his lips. He kissed back, this time with no hesitation, only needing a second to melt into Claire's kiss as much as he had with his daughter. But suddenly came to his senses and sat back. The girls were both continuing to pleasure themselves while he said, "Okay wait. Claire. We shouldn't be..."

Both girl's laughed. "Daddy don't be a prude like you were with me the first time."

"But... Claire... what would... your parents..."

Claire stopped humping his leg for a second. She nodded. Without a word, she got up and grabbed her phone. She then returned to his leg, and lifted the phone up overhead. She took a picture of herself nude, with Dan's leg stomach and chest in clear view as well.

She showed Isabella and Dan as she clicked "send." The phone said at the top, "Parents."

A reply came quickly, from her mom. "Oh is that Isabella's dad?"

Claire answered in text, "Yep!"

Then her dad texted, "Nice catch honey."

Claire grinned at Isabella and Dan. Out loud she said "I think we're past worrying about my parents Mr. Foster." To her dad she texted, "Thanks!" then tossed her phone back onto the chair opposite the couch.

"Claire," said Isabella, "That was so hot." The two girls kissed in front of him, while riding his pants legs. How could he have been born into such fortune?

Claire now said, "Can I see your Dad's chest?" Not asking him, she knew who was currently in charge of this situation.

Isabella grinned, "Fuck yes!" and both girls cooperated to remove his shirt. After gazing at him hungrily and laughing at each others' reactions, each girl took a nipple in mouth and began licking, kissing and sucking, til he thought he might have an orgasm right there.

Isabella stopped for just a moment, still riding him, "No cumming daddy, don't make a mess that would be gross right now okay?"

Dan nodded, helpless, and determined. And the girls continued.

He had known this would happen but had not prepared for what to say or how to react at all: It was around that time when Anne walked in, yelling "I'm home!" then turning to see this little hump-orgy that was happening in her living room.

---

Isabella's face looked determined for a second, then immediately switched gears. With a sultry smile she turned to say "Hi Mommy," and Claire chimed, grunting a little as she was nearing orgasm, "Yeah uh hi Mrs. Foster, are you um," *grunt* "okay? Are you" *grunt* "mad?"

"A little bit," said Anne quietly.

*GRUNT* "Sorry I... aaaaah... aaaghhggaaghghg!"

Claire was cumming.

Anne approached, like a teacher who has finally caught the student who's been leaving her an apple every day. Isabella was too busy being close to orgasm herself to see the approach. Anne stood in front of Dan, winced sternly, then reached down and grabbed each girl's bruised bottom.

This tipped Isabella over. She hated being spanked. She hated her bruised butt being groped. But this was just one of those things. She was right on the edge already, and the powerful sensation, as painful as it was, did the trick. Isabella shouted "Owowowowwwwfffggmfffaaaah motherfucker faaaaaaah!" and she was gone.

Meanwhile Claire's orgasm, which might have been over otherwise, now extended itself. Claire's face looked pained, not from the butt grab, but from the increased and continued tenseness in her whole body.

Now Anne put her arms around Claire from behind and boldly kissed her neck and rubbed her breasts. "Angry you guys didn't wait for me," she smiled. Then, still rubbing Claire's breasts, she leaned over to kiss her daughter, and Claire collapsed onto Dan, now hungrily alternating between licking his nipple and kissing his mouth as she came down from her orgasm. Dan and Anne's eyes met. Anne nodded. Meanwhile Claire murmured, "Mrs. Foster, Isabella, can I please make Mr. Foster cum now?"

"Fuck yes," said Isabella at the same time as Anne's "please do."

---

It obviously didn't take long, she had his pants open and several ounces of his cum on her hand within a minute or two. More surprising was how quickly Isabella had been able to make her mom cum with her own hand--roughly the same amount of time. Isabella said wryly "I think you must have been thinking about something at work all day today." Mom smiled, looking away without a reply as the two of them sat cuddling on the couch.

Claire reached her hand, covered in Dan's cum, over to Isabella and Anne. "Uh, do you guys want this? Or to share it?" The other two laughed and said, "No all yours!" Isabella made a face.

Claire shrugged and licked herself clean like a cat while still sitting atop Dan. "Ewwwww!" said Isabella and her mom laughingly shushed her. "Don't be rude."

Claire now settled onto Dan, again, like a cat, leaning naked into his bare chest as he remained sitting on the couch. Isabella was in the crook of her mommy's arm, her mommy playing idly with Isabella's nipples. It almost looked like the four of them were going to fall asleep right there on the couch.

Anne chuckled. "I don't know what to do now."

"Movie night," said Isabella matter of factly.

"Movie night," said Dan.

"Movie night," said Claire.

"Okay then! I'll order pizza."

Their choice of movie is left as an exercise for the reader.

---

The girls finally did go upstairs, having never put their clothes on. Dan and Anne talked for a while before bed. Dan clarified that Claire had openly shown her dad what they were doing, and Anne reassured him that when she saw what was happening she had immediately realized either Dan knew it was okay, or he was being stupid in which case, there was no reason for her not to be stupid as well. Both of them fucking his daughter without making sure he and his wife were okay with it, was no worse than just one of them doing so.

For her part, Anne tried to reassure Dan, that this morning's experience, especially as followed by the ensuing evening, had possibly satiated her. She may not feel that lustful needful desire to hurt a girl anymore. At least not for a while. She could be a normal parent again--normal for a parent whose daughter happily fucks her anyway.

He said she was probably lying to herself, and she agreed with a sigh, laying her head on his chest. "Well, anyway, I'll have to find an excuse soon to let her, you know, spank me. She deserves it. We weren't unfair to her this morning..."

Dan nodded. "No we weren't."

"But I got a lot out of it. She should be allowed the same opportunity, as much as I really REALLY hate it."

"You're a good mother," Dan murmured.

"Thank you. And you're a good father," Anne returned, kissing his chest then laying back down. She fell asleep in his arms.

---

The next morning, as Anne and Dan idly ate their respective breakfasts, the girls came down after showering and dressing. "Bye girls!" the parents said. Isabella looked like she might be about to approach them, awkwardly stumbling over herself, but Claire took her hand. "Bye Mr. and Mrs. Foster, I had a really good time yesterday. A really good time." The two girls now awkwardly grinned at each other.

"We did too, hon! Well I mean, a good time last night. Not the whole day of course!"

Claire's face dropped at Anne's clumsy attempt to course correct. "No I uh, yeah, uh of course. Last night I had a really good time." Isabella playfully punched Claire's shoulder.

Dan said, "I hope you uh... come back to visit in the future."

Isabella quipped, "I bet you do." Anne gave her a stern glance but then smiled.

A few minutes after the girls had left, Dan's phone rang. He answered, and on the other end was Claire's dad. Dan put it on speaker and all four parents briefly greeted each other.

"I know you have a busy morning probably," Claire's dad finally said, "So I'll get right to the point."

Then Claire's mom continued, "We uh, we would like to ask"

Claire's dad, "No pressure, we are just asking,"

Then Claire's mom, "Of course no pressure. But we are hoping you would not mind,"

Claire's dad, "Dan, we think your daughter is just a lovely girl all around, and we have, well,"

Claire's mom, "We have a crush on her, we can't deny it," both Claire's parent's laughed nervously.

Finally, Claire's dad. "May we please take Isabella out for a date?"

Dan and Anne stared at each other.

"A... date?"

Claire's mom now rushed. "A perfectly respectful first date, we'll have her home at any time you say. Just. Dinner and a show, that kind of thing!"

Claire's dad, "We did hear of course how things went after the pic Claire sent us last night, please be assured,"

Claire's mom, "Our daughter is very excitable and we often indulge that, but with Isabella we will follow any... any guidelines..." Claire's mom trailed off.

Claire's dad, "And if we were to go out with your daughter our own Claire would need someone to watch her,"

Dan interrupted. "You mean like a sitter?" He laughed. "Claire's surely old enough to."

Claire's dad now interrupted in turn, "We'd hope you'd do the honors of taking care of Claire during."

Claire's mom, awkwardly. "During, you know, our date with your daughter. If you would grant us that privilege!"

Dan hit mute, and looked to Anne for any cue whatsoever. She shrugged, not as though it didn't matter but as though she were painfully unable to carry the burden of this conversation.

Dan hit mute again. "We'll get back to you!"

12