Claire Parker Pt. 02

Story Info
Claire Parker expands her swinger lifestyle.
3k words
4.05
5.4k
5
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following day Claire and Brian were sitting in the lobby of the Brooks Hotel, waiting for Mike and Jenny to arrive for their lunch date. Brian was flicking through a magazine as Claire kept an eye on the entrance. It was just before one o'clock that a youngish nervous looking couple came in through the front door of the hotel lobby. Claire saw them immediately and stood up patting Brian on his shoulder to get his attention. She walked straight over to the couple and introduced herself.

"Hello there, my name is Claire. Are you Mike and Jenny?" She asked them.

They both nervously nodded and Claire stepped forward to shake hands and also to give them both a little kiss on the cheek.

"Glad to meet you Claire." Mike said.

"This is my husband, Brian." Claire said introducing him to the couple. Brian shook hands with Mike, a good firm handshake and then gave Jenny a polite kiss on the cheek.

Mike was much taller in real life in compared to what he looked like in his photograph. Jenny to was a little different looking too. She had the mousy auburn hair but she was shorter and stood only to Claire's shoulder Jenny also had a more curvy figure than Claire. Most striking of all was that they both looked much younger in real life compared to their description.

Brian was very taken with Jenny and wondered how it would feel like fucking her. He imagined having her in several different ways. Brian also liked the look of Mike too. And again wondered what it would be like watching him fuck Claire.

"Shall we have lunch? There is a buffet to try, choose anything you want, it is all on us." Claire explained to Mike and Jenny.

As they ate their meal at the table, Claire ordered some wine for Jenny and herself. Both Brian and Mike both had beers.

"So have you been here to the Brooks Hotel before?" Claire asked the couple.

"No we haven't. But then we just live ten minutes away by car." Jenny replied.

"We like it here. We have a large suite and we come here for weekend getaways. Just to relax and have some fun away from work." Claire explained why they liked the hotel so much.

"What do you both do?" Jenny asked.

"Brian works in property and I am a musician." Claire replied but not giving away to much detail about their everyday lives.

"How about you two?" Claire asked them.

"Oh I am just a housewife. Mike works for the city, he's and accountant." Jenny said.

"An accountant! Well I could use some help with my expenses and taxes!" Brian joined in. They all laughed and chatted some more as they ate and drank their meal together."

"So what made you sign up to the dating web site?" Claire asked them, beginning to bringing a more serious note to the conversation.

'"Oh that was me." Jenny said excitedly.

"I was at home and just looking around on the Internet and found the site by accident. I thought it would be fun to see what would happen if I put up our details and see if anyone would answered back." Jenny explained how she was the one who was the motivation behind their profile page on the adult dating site.

"How about you Mike?" Brian asked.

"I.. Well I was a bit nervous, I suppose, not sure how things would turn out."' Mike said back in reply to Brian.

"But you are up for meeting with us right?" Brain asked.

"Oh sure! I am up for this. Jenny and I agreed to meet today and I am just a little bit nervous how things might turn out between us." Mike said.

"It's alright Mike. Your with friends, we will look after you both, you can trust us with your lives." Claire told him and they all smiled at each other across the table.

Claire winked at Jenny as she poured more wine into Jenny's glass. Jenny smiled back with a sparkle in her eyes at Claire.

"Cheers!" They both said together touching glasses together.

"Get some more beer boys." Claire encouraged the two men to join in with the toast and to drink some more.

"Would you like to come up and see the suite we have?" Claire asked Jenny.

"Yes I would." Jenny replied.

"Well lets leave the boys here to finish their beers and we can go up together and have a look around." Claire said.

"You boys can come up in a little while too." She added and winked at Brian across the table. He nodded his head in reply.

Claire led Jenny to the elevator and inside she took Jenny's hand and held it tightly.

"I know this is your first time meeting like this but I want you to know that you are in safe hands. I will take the lead in most things and keep both the men in order. Do you understand me Jenny." Claire was reassuring Jenny that everything would be fine and that she could trust Claire to look after her in any situation.

"Thanks for saying that, I just want it to be a fun experience and I want to put my trust in you Claire and that everything will be ok." Jenny said.

"I will be you very own 'Dutch' Auntie. I guarantee you enjoy yourself this afternoon. I will see to it personally." Claire said as the elevator arrived and the doors opened.

Jenny was very impressed by the suite that Claire and Brian had in the hotel.

"Wow! It is huge!" Jenny exclaimed when she walked in through the doorway.

"Must cost a lot to have this?" Jenny added.

"Yes it is. But its worth it for a long weekend away. I like to spoil myself and Brian too." Claire said showing Jenny the lounge and the large bathroom and the huge extra large king sized bed in the bedroom.

"Wow! That bed is big enough for a whole family to sleep in." Jenny said.

"Or even four people getting up close and personal." Claire added. Jenny giggled at that.

"Come and have a drink with me." Claire said leading the way back into the lounge. There was a small bar and fridge in one corner of the lounge. Claire took out a bottle of whiskey and poured tow glasses. One for each of them.

"Here have a good drink of this." Claire said as she handed over the glass almost half full of whiskey.

"Cheers! Drink it down Jenny I think you'll need some of that old 'Dutch Courage' for the rest of the afternoon." Claire told her.

"I saw from your photos that you like sexy lingerie Jenny. Does Mike like you dressed like that?" Claire asked.

"Yes he does. I buy it mostly online and Mike like seeing me in it. I pose for him to take photos... And some other stuff too." Jenny admitted to Claire.

"My Brian is the same." Claire said. As she hitched up the hem of her dress to reveal her stockings legs.

"I am wear stockings too." Jenny said and she too hitched up her dress to show off her stockings to Claire.

Claire then raised her dress even higher and exposed her black suspenders and then her bare shaved vagina to Jenny's gaze.

"OH MY! That's sexy!" Jenny exclaimed as she looked at Claire exposing herself.

"My Brian likes me to have a shaved bare pussy." Claire told Jenny.

"How about you, are you shaved?" Claire asked Jenny.

"No, not completely like yours, I just give myself a little trim to keep it looking tidy and neat." Jenny revealed.

"Show me?" Claire asked Jenny.

She put down her drink and lifted her dress up and then pulled down her white panties to expose her little trimmed hairy vagina to Claire.

"Very neat and tidy." Claire told her.

They both dropped their dresses and took up their drinks once more.

"Drain your glass Jenny." Claire told her, more of and order than a suggestion. Jenny swallowed the whiskey down and then looked Claire straight in the eye.

"So are we going to get a fucking from both our husbands?" Jenny asked straight out.

"I certainly hope we are going to get a fucking. In fact both Brian and I were hoping to fuck both you and Mike's brains out this afternoon." Claire told Jenny.

"Good! I have dreamed about doing something so slutty for a while now, I thought it might never ever happen." Jenny replied.

Claire led Jenny back into the bedroom and she began to take off her dress.

"Take off your clothes, the boys will be coming for us soon, you'll want to be ready for them." Claire said.

Jenny did as Claire suggested and began to strip herself. Under her dress she was wearing hold up stocking and white panties and a white lace bra. Claire was wearing black stockings and black suspenders and a black bra. She was not wearing panties, instead her vagina was shaves smooth of all hair. They both put on a white fluffy bathrobe and returned to the lounge area. Where Claire poured two more large whiskeys.

"Cheers!" They both said to each other and touched glasses and then took a big gulp each and swallowed it down. Just at that moment the door opened in came Brain and Mike from finishing their meal and drinks.

"Well hello there Ladies!" Brian said loudly as he came in with Mike right behind.

"What have you two been up to?" Brain asked with a cheeky smile.

"Oh just playing around, girls stuff you know." Claire said back to him.

"I see you have gotten changed." Brian commented on them wearing the bathrobes

"Yes we have. Jenny was just asking me when are we both going to get a good fucking from you both." Claire said and opened up the front of her bathrobe. Jenny saw this and copied Claire revealing that nether of them were wearing their dresses and were now only in their sexy lingerie.

Mike stood frozen to the spot as he saw that Claire was half naked and her vagina was on full view, also that Jenny was now also half dressed and revealing herself to both him and Brian. The fact that Claire had just asked out loud when they were going to get a good fucking also stunned him a little and left him speechless.

"How about some sexy photos?" Brian asked both Claire and Jenny.

"I am up for that." Said Jenny with a big grin on her face and she dropped the bathrobe onto the floor and walked into the middle of the room. Claire watched and joined in, dropping her bathrobe and joining Jenny to pose for some sexy photos to be taken by both their husbands.

"How do want us?" Jenny asked her husband.

"Er.. How about kissing each other and playing with each other too." Mike suggested.

"Good idea, I will get my camera too." Brian said.

Both wives then began to pose for their husbands in various erotic positions. Claire was a favourite because her pussy was already exposed to full view.

"Claire, stroke you pussy lips with your fingers and put one finger inside too." Brian told her as he and Mike took some photos of her doing that.

"Jenny put your fingers into Claire's pussy would you and tease her open." Mike told his wife. Jenny did as she was asked and began to tease Claire's pussy lips with her finger.

"How about this boys?" Claire asked them and pulled Jenny's panties down to her knees and then Claire fingered and teasing Jenny's pussy lips too.

"Great photo Ladies!" Mike said to them both.

"Now get your tits out ladies, show us your sexy tits out of those bras." Brian told them.

Both wives unclipped their bras and let their tits hang free and exposed. Claire was nearly naked now with her only in her heels, black stockings and suspenders. Jenny was in a similar state of undress in just her white panties around her knees and only in her hold up stockings.

"Claire bend over the arm of the sofa and stick you bum in the air." Mike said to her like an order rather than a request. Claire did as she was told and spread her stocking legs apart so the Mike could see her pussy lips.

"Jenny pull Claire's bum cheeks apart and let us see her bum hole." Mike told her again more of an order than a request. Jenny did as she was told and Mike got both women to look straight back at the camera, with Claire's head turned looking back over her shoulder.

"Great pose ladies." Brian complimented them both on their pose together.

The posed for about half an hour in all sorts of positions and even licking and sucking on each others pussy's and tits. Both women were also drinking from the whiskey glasses they had poured and were now getting very tipsy indeed. It meant they had now lost all their inhibitions and were willingly flaunting their bodies to both of their husbands gaze and erotic demands.

"What about your two?" Asked Claire with a slight slur in her voice.

"We are here with our tits out and pussy's on show and you two have still got your clothes on." Claire complained.

"Come on..! Lets see both of you with your cocks out and see how stiff the are."

Both men stripped off. It took less than a minute for them both to be naked and sure enough they were both sporting stiff hard cock and ready for some serious fucking to be done.

"That's it boys, show us your cocks." Clair said as she went forward and grabbed Brian's cock firmly in her right hands and began to squeeze it and jerk him off. Jenny followed Claire and took hold of Mike's cock and did the same, squeezing it and jerking him.

"Come with me!" Claire said and led Brian into the bedroom by his cock and she got onto the bed and pulled Brian on top of her. Jenny again copied Claire and led Mike into the bedroom and onto the bed. Side by side now both men mounted their own wives and began to fuck them with easy deep thrusts of their hips.

"OH! Fuck me!" Claire called out to her husband.

"Yes! Fuck me too!" Jenny called out to Mike.

So the afternoon fucking between the two couples had begun. Both Claire and Jenny were repeatedly fuck over and over that afternoon. After the first coupling between their own wives, Brian and Mike swapped wives and began to fuck both Jenny and Claire as swinging wife swapping couples. Brian turned Jenny around and put her onto her hands and knees and mounted her from behind doggy style. Jenny moaned and screamed as Brian relentlessly fuck her like she was a housewife whore. Jenny enjoyed the sex with Brian and Mike enjoyed the sex with Claire. At some point in the afternoon about three o'clock. Brian suggested showing both Mike and Jenny how to have anal sex with Claire. He put her onto her hands and knees on the edge of the bed and then slowly but deliberately pushed his cock into Claire's sphincter and slowly opened her up so that his cock began to slide inside her anal passage.

Claire moaned and whimpered as her husband forced his cock up inside her and giving short deliberate thrusts into her. It took several minutes of easing back and forth but eventually with steady effort Brian was fucking Claire up her arse.. Both Mike and Jenny were fascinated by this demonstration and were soon experimenting with the idea of performing anal sex between each other. To let Mike understand how it was done. Brian eased his cock out of Claire and offered Mike to chance to take his place with Claire, fucking her up the ass. Mike took his place and with some effort was soon filling Claire up her anal passage with his cock. Claire once again whimpered and moaned as she felt Mike's cock fill her up from behind.

As soon as he was in deep enough Mike began to ride Claire and perform full anal penetration on her and fuck her ass.

Jenny was mesmerized by this and so Brian took hold of her and put her into position and slowly and steadily began to insert his cock up and into Jenny's anal passage. Like Claire Jenny whimpered as she felt Brian's cock invade her from behind. She screamed a little too but soon she relaxed enough for Brian to push his cock into her inch by inch until he was almost full inside Jenny and fucking her ass, riding her on top of the bed side by side with Claire having Mike riding her. Both wives were feeling the most amazing sensations as their respective husbands sodomized them together side by side.

It was getting well into late afternoon when the two husbands were finally drained and the two wives were exhausted from being fucked in every hole that all four of them called a halt to their swinging sex session together.

"So Mike and Jenny, did you enjoy fucking your brains out this afternoon?" Brian asked them both. Jenny just grinned and rolled her eyes upwards.

"We loved it." Mike said for both of them.

"I hope we can do this again and it not just a one off?" Mike asked of Brian.

"Oh, this is the start of a long term relationship we are having here today. We have a lot more to share with you both for a long time to come." Brian reassured Mike and Jenny.

Claire rolled over and blinked her eyes at Mike and Jenny and just smiled.

"Well your no longer swinging virgins are you!" Claire said and they all laughed and giggled together with Mike and Jenny losing their swingers virginity.