Claire Parker Pt. 03

Story Info
Claire Parker pimps her husband.
2k words
3.6
8.2k
3
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was mid-evening on a Tuesday when Claire Parker was on her laptop. Her fingers danced across the keyboard and the screen lit up with a web site for adult friendships and dating. She clicked onto the log in page and entered her password and avatar name. 'Music-couple69' was Claire's and her husbands, Brian's avatar name. As the page opened up she checked her messages and reviewed some of them. Then she found the one that she was looking for. She found a message back from another couple called who were called 'Sugar-spice2'. Claire opened the message and read it.

Hi there Music-couple69, sorry we missed you. I hope that you might still be interested in meeting with us. My name is Frank and my wife is Maggie. There are a few photos of us on our profile page and some basic information about us too. I hope you will answer us back soon. Thanks from Frank.

Claire was happy with the general tone and content of the message from the couple. Claire and her husband had initially contacted 'Sugar-spice2' last week when they were having a weekend break at the Brooks Hotel, about two hours drive away from their home town.

Claire answered the message back. She began typing.

Hello Suger-spice2, This is Claire here answering you back. My husband and I (Brian) would still like to arrange a meeting with you if that is still possible. Sorry that we missed you too. We will be back in your area next weekend if that date would suit you. We will be at the Brooks Hotel from Friday afternoon until Monday morning. We usually have a business suite. We could meet at the bar for a drink and see how we get along.

Have a look at our profile page and we will be posting new photos this evening, so look out for them too..

Thanks and regards Claire and Brian. XXX.

Our private number is 0909 312 9845.

PS. We are looking for full swap and some kinky fun and games if that helps you. I wear stockings and erotic lingerie to please. We also do anal and sex toys.

The 'PS' added on was Claire's own idea. Brian her husband would not have approved of giving away to much detail in the messages that Claire sent. However she felt that in this case she was right to mention the lingerie and the kinky sex, as it matched Sugar-spice2's own profile page and it is what attracted Claire and Brian in the first place.

Now she had to choose several photos from their last swingers meeting with another couple to post onto the adult friendships and dating site. Her fingers danced over the keyboard and a folder opened with photos in it. Claire quickly went through the photos selecting ones that did not show her full face nor Brian's face neither. She picked five to post and then uploaded them onto the profile page. She watched the thin blue coloured line stretch across the screen until the photos were uploaded. Then she quickly reviewed them once more looking for any hints that anyone who knew her would be able to identify her. With that done she put the laptop on standby and checked her special phone was switched on and working.

Claire was now free for a little while. She went to the kitchen and opened a bottle of white dry wine and poured herself a glass. She took it back into the lounge where the laptop was sitting on the sofa. Claire then sat down to watch some TV.

Brian and Claire Parker were your typical normal well respected couple in there local area. Brian was an agent for property and house sales, Which had a partnership with his off school friend Jerry Clever. While Claire was a music teacher, part-time at the local school, teaching piano and electric organ. They had been married now for eight years and had a pretty good life together. They were a well considered couple in the local community and took part in various local events. Claire was taller than average, nearly six feet tall and with black curls and a beautiful sexy smile. Brian was also tall just an inch or so taller than Claire, with dark hair too. He had a good stance, straight and upright, you could have thought he was marching when he walked like a soldier. He had a strong muscular look to him.

Like most people the Parker's were fairly straight forward in how they behaved and were by no means lawbreakers or radical people in anyway. Yet like most people they did have their own private lives behind closed doors and especially in the bedroom. Where they made love together and enjoyed and shared an active sexual harmony between them. Once a month they took themselves away for a weekend break. Travelling to either the mountains or the lakes. Where they enjoyed the change of scenery from their everyday suburban life that they led from Monday to Saturday.

Sometimes on these weekend breaks they would stay in various hotels or in self-catering lodges. They liked the variation of different places to stay and relax in. It also allowed them to experience new sense of freedom. They would make love and experiment with various sexual fun practices. Claire would dress in provocative lingerie and Brian would enjoy a mix of sexual positions with him both being sometimes dominant and sometimes he would be submissive, according to the whims and sexual demands of his wife Claire.

As she was finishing her second glass of wine her special phone rang, She grabbed it and answered it straight away.

"Hello. This is Claire speaking who is calling please?" Claire politely answered the phone call in her sing-song voice. Waiting for an answer to her question.

"Hello this is Frank. You sent me a message earlier this evening and I am calling you back Claire." Said the voice of Frank over the phone.

"Hello there Frank, could you just tell me you avatar name on the friendship web site please." Claire asked for a confirmation that this was the 'real' Frank.

"Sure Claire. Our avatar name is 'Sugar-spice2' Is that the right answer you were looking for?" Frank's voice replied.

"Yes, that is what I was looking for Frank." Claire confirmed her request that it was the correct answer.

"Well now, are you free to chat over the phone just now Claire, is this a good time to talk?" Asked Frank.

"It certainly is Frank. Talk away I am all ears to what you have to say." Said Claire.

"Well Maggie and I were very interested in the 'PS' part of your message Claire. You wear stocking and erotic lingerie and enjoy sex toys and want to try anal sex, is that right." Frank asked her straight out about the last few lines of her message.

"Yes it is Frank, I hope I didn't shock you or Maggie." Said Claire.

"Not at all Claire. In fact it was rather bold of you and refreshing to hear from a lady just exactly what she want out of life. I too very much enjoy the same things." Said Frank.

"Glad you like my.. Honesty Frank. So am I right in thinking that you would be willing and able to meet my desires and needs?" Claire asked.

"I certainly can Claire, I certainly can. Do you want to go into detail about what you want?" Frank asked her.

Claire took a deep breath at this point and then went on to explain what she hoped that Frank and his wife Maggie would be able to fulfil a certain sexual fantasy that Claire had been thinking about for some time. She wanted to have her husband to have anal sex with a strap-on dildo from herself and with the wife of another couple, in this case with Maggie, Franks wife. Claire also explained that she too wanted anal sex with Maggie and also with Frank. Further more she wanted her husband, Brian, to experience bi-sexual anal sex from Frank.

"Well goodness me Claire that is asking a lot of things from us. So what are you offering for us to do that to you both. What is it you are prepared to do for us?" Frank asked her. This question sort of caught Claire off guard and she paused for a few moments.

"Well Frank I thought it would be a sort of mutual arrangement where we all enjoy the chance to fulfil our fantasies." Said Claire in reply to Franks offer.

"Well Claire let me put it another way. I can grant you all your wishes, everything you want and everything else if you would grant us something in return." Frank said.

"What would that be Frank?" Claire asked.

"Well what would you say to having a few photos taken of your fantasy.. Would that be alright with you?" Frank made is offer sound reasonable.

"Yes I think that would be reasonable Frank. Photos no problem there, in fact I was going to ask you if that was also ok with you. I would like to have some photos of us having our kinky fun together." Claire agreed with Frank.

"And." Frank spoke but seemed to pause.

"And how would you feel about a video of the same kinky fun being recorded at the same time?" Asked Frank.

"A video? What kind of video are you asking about?" Claire was a little bemused by this request from Frank.

It turned out that Frank had a small adult film studio and was in the business of making amateur porn videos for sale over the Internet and that since Claire was asking for some rather detailed and kinky sex. That she and her husband might want to become homemade amateur porn stars in their own porn movie. Claire was a little taken aback. This was a step that just might be going over the line with Brian and even herself. If the video became commercially available, then perhaps her neighbours and work colleagues might buy a copy and then her reputation as a respectable wife and teacher could be ruined. Goodness what if her own students saw such a video of her and her husband.

"I think that just might be a little to far for my husband and I Frank. I could do photos and maybe a private home porn video but not a commercial video with my face and name on the cover." Claire said rejecting the offer from Frank.

There was a short pause then Frank spoke again.

"Ok we can meet up and do everything you want, just some still photos and maybe a little private porn video for fun, how would that suit you Claire? Is that a fair deal between you and I." Frank said.

"I could accept that Frank. You do drive a hard bargain, I hope your as good in the flesh as you are on the phone' Claire told him.

"If you don't ask you will never get." Frank said with a tone of laughter in his voice.

They talked for a few minutes more about dates and times and places to meet. In the end they were to all meet up at the bar of the Brooks hotel on Saturday morning at eleven in the morning, on the weekend to come, when Claire and Brian were due to have their weekend away break. As she hung up the call, Claire flopped back onto the sofa and sighed with relief. She had just made a porn deal and still had to tell Brian, her husband, that she had just pimped him out as a amateur porn actor.

Next Claire had another thing that she had to do to prepare for the weekend. She went upstairs to the bedroom. There she got out some of her sexy toys as well as the harness used for strap-on dildo sex. She cleaned them and then lubricated them all with fresh gel. She was going to have to start to train Brian on taking the toys and the dildos up his back anal passage before they arrived at the hotel. Brian's training would begin later on that evening when he came home working late showing buyers around some property he had for sale.