Claire: Selling My Body

Story Info
Claire takes offer and becomes a part-time escort.
2.8k words
4.44
11.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tabran
Tabran
33 Followers

My boyfriend and I have been a couple for just over a year. He was 22 and not long back from Afghanistan when we met. I was 19 at the time. Rashly, I suppose, we started living together only six months later. The fact that I'm the sexiest girl he'd ever met had something to do with that. I'm small, not quite 5'2, but attention-getting curvy. It doesn't hurt, either, that I'm the best fuck imaginable. I know that's crude, and very boastful, but it's true. He's by far the best lover I've ever had, so it has turned out fine.

I work at a small law firm as the legal assistant to the senior partner, Sydney. I don't hide from my boyfriend the sexual banter and the come-on lines I hear, mainly from two of the partners. That's good, I think. It's better he knows. I've mentioned more than once that Sydney has told me, "We could make a fortune promoting your body." Admittedly, I like to talk up my sex appeal. My boyfriend doesn't know what to make of this.

"You mean he wants to pimp for you? That's nuts!"

"I'm not sure what he means."

But I am convinced that old Sydney is fascinated by the vision of me as a nude model and probably as a hooker. He, all too clearly, lusts for me. Unfortunately for him, he's so obese I doubt he can manage a sex act. I'd bet anything he has plenty of fantasies about what my body could be used for. He talks of me selling sex often. I don't take that seriously, or at least I haven't.

I don't claim to have any great intellectual pretentions. I attended what used to be called a secretarial school. I'm pretty much doing what I was trained for. Preparing tedious documents. My chief asset is my sex appeal, and I'm well aware of that. I can't say I'm beautiful, more like pretty, but I do have a stunning body. There's also something chemical, maybe. Guys seem to get that I'm naturally talented sexually. I've always used these gifts to get what I want. And I DO like sex.

Then, one day, the boss calls me into his private office. He asks if I recall a youngish client he's represented for some time. Of course, I do. He inherited a business and a great deal of money when his father passed on. Sort of good looking in that spoiled-rich-kid way, he makes a point of speaking to me when he comes into the office, usually with eyes fixed on my breasts. Sydney astonishes me when he asks, flat out, if I'll sleep with that client for a cash payment.

I surprise both of us when I answer, far quicker than I should, "Maybe."

The offer is: the client will be in a hotel room (the hotel is only across the street from our building) and I meet him there. I get the money and then let him fuck me -- or whatever.

"The fee is $500 an hour. He's paying for an hour but if you finish earlier, it's still $500 cash." No other details of what acts he might expect me to perform. Suck and fuck is what guys usually want. That's easy. I do it every day for my boyfriend.

I consider it overnight and tell Sydney the next morning I'll do it. Arrangements are made for Friday afternoon. The hotel room is nice but not overly luxurious. Doesn't matter, I guess, since I won't be spending much time here. The client is waiting and opens the door to my knock. I give him a big smile as I walk in. As he generally does, he focuses on my chest. I have left the short jacket I wore to work back at the office, so my low cut dress can have maximum effect. A little self-consciously, he gives me an envelope I can see holds five hundred dollar bills.

There is little talk as he begins undressing me almost immediately. He does all the breast squishing and sloppy boob kissing that many men love. For a guy who looks like such a ladies' man, he becomes rather hesitant. So, I begin kissing him as I unzip his fly and pull out his cock. Soon his hands are on my shoulders urging me down.

I start kissing his shaft all along its length and playing the tip with my tongue. I have brought one of those thin, ultra-sensitive condoms that I fit over his cock. Then I take as much as I can into my mouth while strongly sucking it. It really gets him going when I lower my body, incline my head and force his erection to point down. I swallow it all so he's actually fucking my throat. This is something I've worked up to with practice on my boyfriend.

I sense he's getting close already, so I stand to encourage him to the bed. When we're finally there, he wants me in the cowboy position so he can continue to play with my tits. I stroke him to max hardness and slip on a new condom. Grasping his dick again, I use it teasingly to stimulate my clitoris before easing myself down his stiff penis. He's an okay fuck, nothing great. Of course, I concentrate on making him feel that he is. He appears more than happy, gasping and moaning while I ride him. I steal glances at both our watches to keep track of time. I'm on the clock, after all! Then he grabs my ass and makes several hard upward thrusts before coming. I can feel the throbbing even with the condom on. It's a long, strong ejaculation.

When we're finished, I go into the bathroom to clean myself, making sure to take my handbag with me. I gauged it well, just 46 minutes, when I go back to the office $500 richer.

Needless to say, I don't mention the special work I did today to my boyfriend. There is no way he'd not be upset. I should feel guilty over this but I really think it's my business and nobody else's.

I don't know whether my pimping boss expects to make a habit of setting up these rendezvous, or what. I mean, I don't want to be a prostitute but I wouldn't mind a sideline income. What I need is to get some control of my own. Like what I'm willing to do, for who and for how much. So, I check websites to see how escorts usually work and what they get.

Based on what I find, I figure that $500 for a full hour FS (full service -- some sucking and intercourse in multiple positions) is a good rate. And $200 for just a CBJ (blowjob with condom), if someone wants that. Longer periods can be negotiated. All sex with condoms. Extras, like deepthroating and anal should cost $50 to $100 more. I'd have to think about it in more detail more.

Now, I'm ready for the boss. I am pretty certain he'll propose something and he doesn't disappoint me. After asking how my "appointment" had gone -- not for the first time -- he says that a number of men have asked for my availability for similar activity. I'll bet he's been talking to his pals. Well, I'm definitely not going with him or anyone else at the firm.

"Claire, I'm not a procurer. These are simply private agreements for private services. I'm happy to act as liaison for appointments. Is that all right with you?"

"Well, who would these men be? I want to have approval upfront. And I want to set my price, too. If I agree, that is."

"That's fair. All that have expressed interest are clients or friends who have met or, at least, seen you here. When they're in again I'll tip you off so you'll know them. Let me know also what fees you'll be asking. We'll have to discuss time and location flexibility. Only a few will be able to schedule during work hours and come to the local hotel. Of course, your safety is paramount -- not that any of these people are a risk -- but we should take precautions.

"Okay, I see all that as probably doable."

Less than a week later I have another date. The man is a firm client I've seen several times. He's fiftyish and decent looking. A regular golfer and tennis player, so in reasonably good shape, too. Sydney arranges a car and driver, at the client's expense. It's also agreed that I can leave his name details with a friend I trust to deter any nasty stuff. The date is at a hotel in town. It's straight forward FS for an hour.

He admits me to his room at 9pm. I can see he's had a drink or two already. He gets me one that I pretend to sip while he hands over my cash. There is some small talk but, after a few minutes, I move him along to the main event. He's very into slowly undressing me and studying my body. That's fine with me since it's all paid time now. He doesn't seem to want me to do him orally so I lie on the bed as he undresses, looking as sultry as I can.

Not much finesse here. He gets on top of me and jams his dick in. It's 3 or 4 minutes and he's tiring, so he rolls off and pulls me on top. This position is better for him and I spend at least 5 minutes riding his cock and making all the appropriate noises. I'm usually quiet during sex but, since he's paying for it, I should give him a. show.

He groans quite loudly when he comes. We lie there until his breathing is near normal. Then he asks if I will stroke his dick some more. There is still time he's paid for so, slipping off the condom, I jerk him off. It doesn't take long. There is not a lot more cum and all of it goes onto the spread. He thanks me profusely and gives a fifty dollar bill as a tip. I'm on my way home in 68 minutes.

I'm thinking that I can actually do two, maybe three, of these dates a week and still work at the office. That would be a totally great income supplement. It won't even be a problem with my boyfriend because he'll be working until midnight for the next three months. Sydney agrees to this immediately. In fact, he already has two interested guys for the next week. Both are the same FS thing, except one wants anal. I charge an additional $100 for that.

_

It's been five months now and I'm earning between $2500 and $4000 extra a week from sex. My chief expenses are clothes, shoes, makeup and gym membership. I don't have to advertise since it's all word of mouth. Sydney put me in touch with a financial guy who advises me on how to keep most of my take. And I'm not even 21 yet! I'm getting loads of referrals from the original men and those that followed, so I set up an exclusive cell phone to book them. Even with that, I can't really keep up with the bookings. I'm very scrupulous about keeping a record of names for my security, though.

My schedule at the law firm has been modified to part-time so I can focus on my other work. I'm also reading up a lot on escort services for possibilities. To Sydney, I propose offering a 'girlfriend experience' for $2500. Dinner, companionship and sex, a four hour package -- plus any extras they might like.

He thinks it's a fine idea. The first 'boyfriend' we arrange is a young guy the firm is anxious to represent. He's only thirty but owns an extremely profitable company. He looks a lot like a buff surfer, complete with the longish blond hair. The date is set up and I'm driven to the restaurant. It is a posh place so I dress well, but not without cleavage and leg, of course. Naturally, I'm careful to be adoring and impressed with his every word. But I find I'm actually having a good time.

He doesn't miss the opportunity to feel me up in the car going to the hotel. Not a problem, it serves to work him up and makes the sex part faster and easier for me. The room is a nicely furnished suite. Sitting in an upholstered chair, he makes it plain he wants oral, so I kneel in front of him. I touch his expanding erection and bury my face in his crotch, before unzipping his trousers. Once I have it out, I see it's quite large. Bending forward, I press my closed lips against the tip and gently suck his pre-cum. Then I take the head into my mouth and flick my tongue around it. Oh yeah, he's definitely excited now.

He runs his cock in and out of my mouth as I suck it. It's thick and muscular feeling and very, very hard. There's plenty of time for him to recover so I decide to go all the way and make him come in my mouth. But I want to try to deep throat him first. I've not swallowed a cock this big before. I am able to do it but not without a great deal of choking and gagging. That seems to turn him on all the more.

Getting to ejaculate does take longer than I expected, but I'm rewarded by a heavy stream of hot semen. Pulling away from it, I let some drip from the side of my mouth and down my chin before making a display of swallowing the rest. I should have been doing this with a condom, I know. I'm not sure why I didn't. Maybe I wanted to taste his cum.

It clearly impresses my friend. "Wow! You are amazing. Let's have a drink, I need it."

He reaches to wipe some of the mascara that has run from my eyes.

"Thank you." I accept a V&T I've made sure to watch him mix. While we drink, he undoes my dress and I step out of it. I do a little impromptu dance for him that I can see is getting him going once again. Running my fingers across his chest and along his abdomen, I reach his rapidly growing erection. Caressing it with just my index finger and whispering all the time-honored endearments, I know he's ready and eager for my pussy. I stealthily sheathe him in a condom.

Quickly he stands and lifts me - I'm only 110lbs. -- holding me under the thighs. He thrusts his dick into my dripping sex. Still fucking me with a lunging motion, he staggers toward the bed. He places me there in a surprisingly gentle movement and begins kissing my breasts and belly. Soon his fully swollen cock is inside me and is pounding at my pussy.

I spread my legs wide open to allow the deepest penetration. That encourages an increasing frenzy-like pumping. Taking my ankles, he raises my legs high in the air and asks if he can do me anally. As demurely as I can be, I remind him of the extra cost for that. He shakes his head in enthusiastic agreement, so I help him guide his dick into my ass. We're both very wet and no other lubrication is needed. It's uncomfortable at first because he's excited and a little rough, but he soon settles into a nice rhythm. Finally, I can feel his cum shooting in my anus. It's a different sensation from a guy coming in my vagina, but not unpleasant at all.

My date is quite exhausted at this point. He rolls onto his back and breaths deeply to regain his wind. I remove the condom and head to the bathroom. Cleaning myself with soapy water and a cloth, I return to the bedroom wrapped in a large towel. Sitting near him on the bed, I kiss him appreciatively a few times before dressing. He appears completely satisfied, grinning and actually babbling a bit. I explain it's time for me to go and he gives me an additional $300 to cover the extra anal and a tip.

_

I fully understand I'm now a prostitute. But I'm a successful one! I'm not ashamed of what I'm doing. I also realize the time is rapidly coming when I have to explain all this to my real boyfriend. If he can't reconcile himself to this, I'll need to break it off. But I truly hope that doesn't have to happen.

Tabran
Tabran
33 Followers