Hot Slut Wives Pt. 01

Story Info
Horny but naive newlywed Sarah meets her new in-laws.
5.8k words
4.69
83.2k
139

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fleuron84
Fleuron84
1,570 Followers

"Chrissakes, Sarah, stop that! I'll wreck the car!" Ryan Carver gasped, struggling to keep his focus on the winding road ahead. Sarah Carver, his bride of three days, had reached over from the passenger seat to unzip his pants. She'd gotten his cock out and was stroking him to a full hard-on.

"I'm sorry," Sarah said. "It's just that I love your cock so much. And you haven't properly fucked me since the motel this morning."

"I have married a sex maniac."

"You, sir, have made me what I am today." She giggled and released his cock. "How long 'till we reach the ranch?"

"Fifteen minutes." Seeing Sarah's expression, Ryan added, "If you'll let me concentrate on my driving, I'll speed and we can be there in ten."

"I suppose." Sarah folded her arms and pretended to sulk. "Just don't get pulled over. Then I'll probably suck the cop off just to speed up the legal process." Ryan shot her a look. "Joking, dear."

Sarah truly was mad about her new husband, and almost as mad about fucking. To assuage her parents' concerns about her pulling up stakes and moving from her small Midwestern hometown after college, Sarah had solemnly promised them to be a good girl and to save herself for marriage. It was eye-rollingly old-fashioned, she knew, but Sarah had been the only child born to a middle school principal and a retired city policeman, and they were protective parents. She loved them both too much to break her word--however hasty and ill-considered the promise was.

Sarah had kept her promise. Technically.

It hadn't been easy. Every man and his brother in L.A. wanted to get into her pants. So did their fathers, and their sisters and their agents, etc. Small-town she might be, but she wasn't so modest that she didn't understand why.

Sarah was a natural blonde, with crystal-blue eyes set wide apart under hedgerow brows. At five feet, four inches tall and weighing just over one hundred pounds she was a slender nymph of a thing. She had long legs, narrow hips and her pert round breasts sat high on her rib cage.

And of course, every guy in the city opened with, "Would you be interested in modeling?"

But Sarah did not want to model, and definitely was not interested in drinks after work or a weekend in Malibu or any of the strings attached to such supposedly social companionship.

Sarah was a good girl.

Then, along came Ryan Carver.

She'd been temping in an architect's office where Ryan was lead designer on a project that everyone swore would revitalize the downtown area. She'd fallen head-over-heels for the tall, well-built guy with movie-star looks and, "Yes, Mr. Carver, I very much would like to have drinks with you. And dinner. Malibu? Very much yes." And, and, and...

Of course, between the after-hours drink and their "I Dos," Sarah and Ryan had done everything but fuck. Ryan swore that her first blowjob ever was the absolute best he'd had and made her believe him. And his dick was a beauty, nearly a foot long and thick as her wrist. Deep veins crisscrossed the pole, and the head was the size of a plum, round, and turned a deep, angry purple when he was turned on.

Sarah saw to it that Ryan was aroused as much of the time as she could. They spent most of their evenings with his face between her legs making her come while she licked and jacked his cock until he'd shoot off with incredible force.

Six weeks after their first date, they were married in a quick civil ceremony with a couple of Ryan's friends as witnesses. Sarah just couldn't wait any longer to get his cock up her pussy.

After three days of frantic, nonstop fucking, she was going to meet Ryan's family for the first time.

"We're actually already on the ranch, you know," Ryan said. "Have been for a while. The house is another twelve miles."

"Really? Wow, this is an amazing spread.

"Well, Dad likes his privacy."

"And how. Sweetheart, I love you like crazy but you are the most tight-lipped person I've ever known. If your friend Alice over in the contracts office hadn't let slip that your father is the Jake Carver, would you have told me before I met him and my jaw fell off?"

Ryan shrugged and smiled sheepishly. "Alice knows too much. Dad gave up the movies ten years ago. Says he didn't want to be one of those face-lifted action guys pretending to jump out of planes without a parachute, fighting off ten kung fu masters who were half his age."

"He's still a pretty big deal."

"...And, he'd probably whale hell out of me if I went around bragging about that stuff. He's a lot more modest than you'd expect."

"Noted. I'll try not to gush too much. But I warn you I may swoon."

"You'll probably have until tomorrow morning to brace yourself," Ryan chuckled. "Stepmom texted me that they're out riding for the day. Dad's really hands-on about the spread. He likes to check the fences and windmills. Lucy says they're pretty far out and will get back late."

The Carver family home was a huge Spanish-style villa by a river, surrounded by rolling lawns. Sarah saw a few groundskeepers but the house itself was quiet and seemed deserted. "There's a small household staff, but Dad--"

"Likes his privacy, yeah, I'm getting that."

"So, should we get changed and go for a dip in the pool, maybe?" Ryan teased, knowing exactly what was on his horny bride's mind. "Or you ready for lunch?"

"Let's take advantage of all this privacy and go fuck!"

With a laugh, Ryan led the way to an upstairs guest room where they wasted no time shedding their clothes. Seeing his cock spring to life made Sarah's mouth water with her hunger to have it in her mouth again. "You just stay there like that," she instructed him. "Lean on the bedpost and hang on for your life!"

"Yes, ma'am!"

She dropped to her knees inches from his cock and took the base in her hands, sucking the big knob into her hot mouth. The first time she'd done this for him, she'd been half afraid her lips would be permanently stretched out of shape. Daily practice had made an expert of her, and she looked forward every morning, noon, and evening to the next time she'd feel the blood rushing into his prick, making it grow even bigger.

Sarah's cunt drooled pussy juice as she sucked. She held the root of his cock in one hand while she sucked, fondling and rubbing his huge, hanging balls with the other. She bobbed her head back and forth, taking more and more of him every time.

"Suck me, baby!" Ryan encouraged her. "Take it all the way. Take my dick all the way down your wonderful throat."

He took her head in his hands and rocked his hips gently, wanting her to deep-throat him but giving her enough time to take his cock gradually, an inch at a time. It was still hard to believe that she'd never sucked a guy off until a few weeks ago. When it came to cock sucking, Ryan figured that Sarah must have God-given instinct. He thrust forward more powerfully with each stroke until he finally had pushed the entire length past her lips.

"Yeah, that's the way. That's the way to suck a cock. Keep the whole thing inside for just a moment. I won't let you choke. Just feel my hard prick moving all the way down your throat. Think about what it'll feel like spreading your pussy wide open when we fuck!"

When Ryan let go of her head, Sarah clamped her hands around his ass and hugged him close. The short stubble of his cock hair tickled her nose. She eased her mouth off of the base of his cock, loving the sensation of his cock-head sliding out of her throat and back down again. Then she worked her wet lips back along the entire length of his rod until all but the tip of his prick slid out. She bobbed forward again, and back, over and over while continuing to play with his balls. They were each the size of hen's eggs, bigger than any pictures of guys she'd ever seen online. They swelled and his ballsack tightened in her hand, signaling that he'd shoot at any moment.

"I'm gonna come!" Ryan groaned, breathing faster and faster. "You've had me so turned on all day, I'm gonna feed you the biggest load you've ever swallowed!"

Sarah pulled free of his rock-hard cock, aiming it into her mouth and rapidly whipping her small hand along its saliva-soaked stalk. She had to be able to look up into his eyes, to see the ecstasy on his face as he climaxed, and most of all she needed to taste his cum again. She jerked him off crazily as the first precious spurts shot onto her tongue. He came and came, and she milked his prick until she'd gotten every delicious drop of his jism.

Then, Sarah popped her new husband's cock back into her mouth, sucking up the come that had dribbled back along his cockshaft. She licked the last drops of come off of her fingers.

At moments like this, she wished she could live on semen.

"Dear God...Honey, I think you were just a cumslut waiting to happen."

Sarah nodded gleefully. "But I'm your cumslut. You're stuck with me."

"Lucky me. Get up on the bed and let me take care of you."

She perched on the edge of the quilted cover of the king-sized bed and spread her long slim legs apart. A few light wisps of hair fringed her little pussy; she was fair and her hair was so fine that not much had ever grown between her legs. At one time, that had made her feel not quite mature, somehow. But the way that Ryan reacted whenever she spread her legs for him made her feel womanly indeed. His cock was already twitching back to life as he knelt between her knees.

Ryan loved eating pussy as much as Sarah loved giving head. She knew that he'd be rampant and ready for a fuck within minutes.

He started by licking up her thighs from her knees to the edges of her pussy mound, first one leg and then the other. Then he separated her cunt lips with his fingers before leaning close and deeply inhaling her fragrance. He blew warm breath over her clit, making it jump out and throb for more attention. He gave that to her, tongue-tickling the stiff little button until she squirmed her ass so frantically on the edge of the bed that he had to take firm hold of her knees to hold her feet on the floor.

Sarah was on fire from head to toe. Ryan slowly lapped her pussy from her asshole back up to her clit. She felt her juices seeping and dripping down her ass crack onto the quilt.

"Ooooo....I need your cock, Ryan!" she begged, breaking free from his restraint and flailing her legs wildly in empty air. "I need you to put that giant prick up my pussy where it belongs!"

Sarah's insides ached for the special joy that she'd discovered came only from having Ryan's cock completely filling her cunt. But he was so absorbed in the pleasure that she knew he got from making a woman come with his mouth that he didn't even acknowledge her pleas. She supposed it would be unfair to stop him before he got his reward. For Sarah's pussy fairly fountained with juice when she climaxed, which Ryan drank like it was wine. So she did her best to hold on, gripping the quilt in both hands and writhing against his mouth until that familiar tingling started in her pussy and spread through her belly and ass and on over her whole slender young body with growing intensity until she wept blissfully. She let go, and her cum flowed past her pussy lips and into his mouth while he gulped and swallowed thirstily.

Ryan stood straight up between Sarah's legs. His huge cock rose up from his crotch as if he'd had no relief in days, instead of mere minutes. Sarah squealed and got up on all fours in the middle of the bed. She leaned forward on her elbows, tilting her ass up and wagging it before his eyes.

"Doggie me, Ryan! Come on, take me from behind," she panted. Getting into position behind her, Ryan poked his cockhead into her slit. "Oh, yes...yes, yes! I'm ready, honey. I'm so ready. I played with myself in the car all the way up here, dreaming about the moment you'd take me again, and after that pussy-eating I could take your whole arm up to the elbow and love it!"

Ryan doubted that, but fuck if his new wife's horny enthusiasm wasn't exciting as all hell. She was like this every time they fucked. From the first evening almost two months ago, when he'd first fingered her to a climax and then peeled those cute little yellow panties down her legs to spend most of the night eating her out and letting her jack him off, Sarah's deeply sexual nature had been obvious. She was an untapped natural resource of lust, and he'd looked forward impatiently to their first full fuck. But if he'd suspected what she'd turn into after he'd popped her cherry, he might have been intimidated. Well, maybe just a little bit.

Yet as passionate as she was, she was still a little slip of a young woman. Ryan's dick was big enough to scare away half the women he'd tried to make it with, and he feared hurting Sarah by taking her demands literally. So he teased her at the beginning, easing the crown of his prick into her little opening and moving it back and forth. Then, a couple of inches, using gentle short strokes. She moaned and bit her lower lip and rocked back against him, capturing another inch or two.

What was loving patience to Ryan was torturous suspense to Sarah. Didn't he know how much she needed cock. Didn't he care? She'd show him, if he ever did put that entire tree trunk of a dick in there she'd clamp down on it and he wouldn't get it back again until her agile sex canal had milked and sucked him dry!

After an eternity, he gave it all to her right up to his balls. Then he began fucking her in earnest, using ever-longer strokes until soon he was thrusting his full length in and out of her every time.

"Yessss!" Sarah moaned. "Dick me deep, baby. Oh! Grab my titties, twist my nips 'til I scream." She was awash in desire and feeling a hundred kinds of pleasure she'd never known before, and when Ryan reached up under her to massage her breasts with one hand while his other snaked down to finger her clit and drove still harder into her sex-hole, she never wanted the fuck to end.

But, like all wonderful things, it had to end. Ryan's powerful strokes suddenly became short and random in that way that meant he was about to come. "Go ahead, honey," she urged, "Blow your load. Empty your nuts in my womb."

Ryan came with a roar, firing long spurts of hot jism into her core. She yelped and humped along in rhythm, rippling her pussy muscles along his pulsing shaft and doing everything she could to heighten her darling's well-earned moments of pleasure.

They both collapsed on the bed, and with Ryan's cock still embedded in Sarah's pussy both succumbed to exhaustion and dozed off.

Ryan's buzzing phone woke Sarah after God knew how long. He rolled out of bed and retrieved it fast enough to read the displayed number, grimace, and answer. "Gotta take this, sorry," he apologized. "Hello, yeah? Hank? Look, what the--okay, what's so--Oh, Christ. You're shittin' me. For real? Goddamn it..."

"Ryan, baby, what's wrong?" He waved her off, and when she playfully reached for his flaccid cock, he gently moved her hand away.

"Sorry, honey, I really gotta--no, Hank, talking to Sarah. I am on my G-damned honeymoon. I--" he focused completely on what his team manager was saying, finally getting up and leaving the room to better concentrate. When he returned a few minutes later, his face was grim. "I have to drive back to L.A."

"Now?"

"This evening, I guess. Contractor fucked up the site survey. All the foundation for the north side of the complex needs to be respecced and redesigned. They need it yesterday."

"It's our honeymoon."

"I know, I know. If they trusted anyone else to do it quickly and get it right, I'd say No. I'm so sorry, baby. I'll make it up to you."

Sarah sighed. "I sure wanted to meet your dad and Lucy. But I know how important this is. We can come back..."

"Look, there's no point in you coming all the way back to the city. I'm going to be camped out at my desk for, oh, I dunno, probably the next two or three days."

Sarah grinned and wrinkled her nose. "I could camp out under your desk and suck you off occasionally," she joked. "Make the best of a bad situation. Keep your spirits up."

Ryan stared for a moment. He burst out laughing. "You are a keeper, aren't you? No, you stay here and meet the folks. Get to know 'em a little all on your own, right? My brother and his wife are flying in to meet you tomorrow, too, and I'll be back before you know it."

"It'll be weird meeting them all by myself. I'll feel awkward without you."

"Not at all. Keith and Monica are a great couple, and very easygoing. Same with Dad and Lucy. Everything's casual at the Carvers ranch. Always a party." He winked reassuringly. "They are all gonna fall in love with you, just like me."

"Just like you, huh?' Sarah's eyes twinkled mischievously. "Possibilities, there."

"Honey!"

"Joking. All right, then." She reached for her husband's half-stiff cock. "Amazing what a little catnap does for your recovery, isn't it? If we only have until seven, let's make some more lovely memories to tide us over."

Ryan chuckled, rolling his eyes in pretended dismay. "I have created a monster."

"I was born such, Sir Knight. You have but broken an ancient curse and freed me from my maidenly disguise. And now I'm gonna ravage your...countryside."

####

When Sarah finally let her husband come up for air, they headed down to the house's capacious kitchen to find food already prepared and waiting. "Dad and Lucy have a live-in domestic couple on staff. And there's a maid, I think. Very discreet folks. They hire in for events, but I honestly can't remember the last time they entertained outsiders here. And Dad really doesn't like people waiting on him."

"That explains a lot. I figured elves must be doing delivery."

After they shared an early supper, a weary and regretful Ryan hit the road back to Los Angeles. Sarah went up to their room and tried to sleep. She hadn't slept without Ryan by her side for weeks, and she tossed and turned and reached for him in the middle of the night. She missed him even more when she awoke just after dawn, wanting a lazy morning fuck. Dejected, she threw on some panties and a light robe and went in search of breakfast.

Downstairs still seemed deserted, until she heard a woman's musical laughter from out in the sunny yard. Following the voice, she stepped out onto the tiles of the pool deck and met Ryan's folks in a way she wasn't prepared for.

Sarah would have recognized Jake Carver anywhere--the face familiar from dozens of action movies viewed on cable over the years, the steel-grey hair, the powerful bodybuilder's physique. He stretched out on a sun lounger by the pool, a cup of coffee in his hand. A much younger woman with long black hair was crouched on the marble tile by his side. That had to be his third wife, Lucy.

Lucy wore a tiny white thong bikini that left nothing to the imagination. Jake was stark naked. Lucy had both her hands wrapped around the base of his cock.

Sarah knew she should slip back inside and hope neither of them had seen her. But she stood rooted to the spot, staring in disbelief. Even only half-hard, Jake's dick was bigger than Ryan's.

Lucy noticed Sarah in the doorway. She snatched up a towel from the tile and tossed it across Jake's lap.

"Oh! I-I'm so sorry!" Sarah's face burned. She wanted to sink into the ground. "I had no idea--"

"Not a problem," Jake gave her an easy, unflustered smile. That smile. He glanced at his wife. "Is it a problem, Luce?"

"Sure isn't for me," Lucy giggled. The couple both stood, Blake casually wrapping and tying the towel around his waist. Lucy walked over to extend her hand to Sarah. "Lucy Carver. The big guy's Jake, of course. I'm so glad to finally meet you. Even after all the photos, I thought Ryan must be exaggerating how beautiful you are. Clearly not."

Fleuron84
Fleuron84
1,570 Followers
12