All Comments on 'Claire Takes Part in a Film'

by paulb85

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sheridan Neville

Excellent story of a sexy couple,I hope you read my feedback!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved It

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ok

Great until the end!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well. This Is......

Well,what a surprise. Think tis is the first honest story to come along in quite some time. Sadly the end was rushed way to quickly. Maybe another chapter or even another story to give balance to the ending. Good Luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Come on

Now what for Claire she did not love her husband

WatcherRobWatcherRobalmost 6 years ago
Good story terrible outcome

I have given it a 1 because of what the title says. It is well written and erotic. But in the end two lives are destroyed. You can kinda see that coming but you have hopes it won't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Too sad

Erotica should be fun. It was, up to the denial and emotional abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very Well Done

Erotic - Yes

Sexually Stimulating - Yes

Total Arousal - Yes

Wrong Ending - NO!!!

First, I am not gay, submissive or cuck inclined; however, having traveled extensively and am well educated and - now older I will say that I am quite comfortable with the fantasies and conduct of thgose with different vsexual needs and - like you....a good writer to keep the reader enthralled, trapped and aroused. Very good & well put together.

I noticed some were critical of the ending and for different reasons; however, in the real world YOU got it right and why....

While the producers slowly worked them into accepting the video as written (Clever), they were sexually excited for every days activities, yet a little nervous concern - but going forward.

Now, she not only got tricked, laid and made love to, she was totally now engrossed in the extramarital sex, to the point that she wouldn't talk to you or let you touch her for a week so....she was thinking and then acted. Her life became hers and you were no longer the man in her bed, you were replaced with euphoric sexual and outrageous conduct and now to be her cuck and servant to her lovers (fuckers).

So why is you sudden departure smart? Simple, she liked her new sexual experience, planned on keeping it, no respect for you as a man and no chance that takingh a few weeks to talk and change - No, she already did that.

Now, she will call her lovers, they'll make her feel better with you gone, they'll introduce her to the porn community, she'll make a small fortune and only just occasionally think about you. She'll retire (unlesds she dies of a disease) but will miss having a loving man to sleep and care for her.

You will eventually meet and really love another!

Thanks for a really likeable and plausible story!

2ndThoughts.

MrCuffeeMrCuffeeover 5 years ago
Wishing For More

Great story well written. Was hoping for an ending that could have allowed for further cucking of John.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A great read although you could see early on just where it, or rather Claire was headed, bedded. Just a bit surprising that the 4 'blacks' and Erik did not fuck her too on camera. Something for the next movie.

cheers, Furriex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous