Claire Takes Part in a Film

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scene fades.

I read on.

Scene 43: Forceful Copulation with Eric's friend, Josh.

Both Sarah and James are in the bedroom. James is naked. James leads Sarah by the hand to the bed.

James: "We must get ready."

He sits her down on the end of the bed. He takes off her chemise. He helps her lie down and ties each arm to the bedstead. He pushes a pillow under her bottom to raise her vagina, bends her knees and ties her ankles to the sides of the bed. Her vagina is at the very edge of the bed fully exposed and raised in invitation. Finally he ties the black mask over her eyes.

James: "You are ready, darling?"

Sarah: "Yes. I am frightened but I am full of anticipation. Er... I wonder what he will do?"

James: "Don't worry darling. I will be here."

James sits beside the bed on a chair.

They wait. Music as scene fades.

Scene fades in again

Eric enters the room with Josh. James stands and bows his head in submissiveness. Not a word is spoken. Ad Lib the remainder of the scene as Josh is exposed, achieves erection and takes Sarah who remains blindfolded. She knows not who is entering her.

End of scene.

"Oh, my God. You are certainly not going to be put through something like that." I tell her.

Claire was breathing hard. "I am not sure that I could do that scene,"

"God, no. It's pure porn. Yet he said that his films were not porn. This is terrible."

"Well we will have to tell him on Monday that we won't do it," she replied.

"Yes, we're not getting into anything as blatant as this," I said firmly.

We put down our scripts and turned towards each other. Shortly we were naked in each others arms. I held her tight as my hand slipped down and stroked her bottom. My hand crept across to her vagina and my fingers probed. She was wet. I was hard. I eased her on to her back and moved on top of her. My cock was firm, rubbing her labia.

After a couple of minutes I said: "This could be Josh in the film."

"Oh, God,... I suppose ...oh... it could be." She was breathing hard.

"Would you like that?"

"Oh... and... would you?"

"I asked first" I push my cock towards the entrance of her vagina.

"Oh," she sighed deeply. "Oh please no ... please ...I mustn't"

"Please what?" I push my cock up and down her labia.

"My husband wouldn't like it." She sighed.

God, she was playing the part! I pushed a bit so the head was just entering her vagina. "No," she cried out. "My husband ...You mustn't"

"You want the part. You want Josh to fuck you."

"Oh, God, no. Please ... Please."

"Josh is hard and ready," I told her. "He is ready to take you. He is very big."

"Oh,...Oh."

"Your husband is watching and he wants Josh to fuck you."

She responded seductively: "Does he really?"

"Yes."

I pull out keeping the head of my cock at the entrance of her vagina.

"The film crew are waiting," I tell her.

"Oh... Please... I need... Oh."

I drove in hard. This time my cock entered her. Shortly I was fully into her. "Oh, my... Oh, that is so good," she gasped.

I pulled almost completely out before driving into her again. Then again and again. My cock was as rigid as iron. I pushed it deep and pumped in and out with ferocity. "Your husband is watching, the camera is rolling," I told her. Shortly she came in a wave of exhilaration. I pumped two more times before I streamed into her vagina adding to the juices within.

"You want the part, don't you?" I asked as I withdraw my cock.

She looks me in the eye, "Yes," she says. She kisses my lips. "And you want me to take it don't you?"

I kiss her breast. "Oh, God. Yes... yes I think that I really do."

The next morning after breakfast we sat in the sitting room and read the remainder of the script. The plot developed. Sarah eventually falls in love with Eric. James tries to intervene without success. The penultimate scene depicts James leaving the family home and driving off, presumably, to a new life. In the final scene Sarah is naked on the sofa in the sitting room. Eric is in the hall welcoming four men through the front door. The scene ends leaving the audience to imagine the outcome.

We were both highly charged by the story.

That afternoon we both went to work. But I found it difficult to concentrate on anything else as my thoughts kept going back to the script. My cock was mostly erect as I attempted to work on some papers. My mind wandered. The way this was going, not only was my wife going to be penetrated by another cock in front of a full film crew as directed by JT, but I would witness it, and it was going to be recorded on film for prosperity. God, it was so sexy! My heart thumped in my chest.

The next morning after breakfast it was time to keep our appointment with JT so we were shortly in the car heading for his office.

"Well, shall we do it?" I asked.

"What do you think?" I could tell that she was nervous.

"Of course we need the money and I can not think where else we would be able to pick up such a good wage. It has to be you to decide though." I told her. I secretly prayed that she would say yes. I was going hard again just thinking of her taking the part in the scripts we had read the night before.

"Let's see what he says."

Shortly we were in JT's office where we had previously been auditioned.

"Well what do you think of the script?" JT asked us.

"Well, it is a good story. However we are worried by a few scenes. Particularly Claire is worried about Scene 43." I told him.

He flicked through the script to find it. JT explained:

"Oh dear," he said. "But that is the whole purpose of the story. The point of the plot is that this perfectly normal couple, while seeking more excitement in their lives, are persuaded by this man, who they meet on the internet and invite into their home, to submit to his complete domination. This new lover soon introduces his friend and the husband has to willingly watch the friend with a full erection prepare to penetrate his wife. The wife is totally submissive allowing herself to accept the unexpected and unseen as she lies on the bed bound and masked and waiting for the unexpected. She expects to be made love to by her new lover. Little does she know that she is to be penetrated, not by him, but by a rather unattractive stranger who is to be deliberately introduced to her because of his large cock and his sexual staying power. In the end her new found boy friend invites four of his friends to the house to have her. This demonstrates total compliance."

"Wow! You describe it so eloquently. But we really couldn't be part of those sort of scenes."

"So you want to pull out?" He asked.

"Could the sex bit be simulated as you suggested previously?" Claire asked.

"Well, it would have to be you who was tied to the bed as any understudy would be easily noticeable by the audience. So you would have to be the one naked and on display."

"Yes, I think that would be OK. But I really couldn't let a stranger make love to me on a film set while surrounded by the whole film crew." Claire interjected. "Perhaps the actual love making could be simulated with another actress?"

"Well, it wouldn't be easy. But let me think about it."

"Scene 25 is also a problem." I said.

He turned over a few pages and looked at the page.

"Well let's have a think about it. Either you pull out of the roles completely now or you let me see if there is a way around this. It may be too difficult but if we can sort out a solution for you in Scene 43 I am sure that we could deal with scene 25 as well. "What do you think?"

"Well we certainly do not want to pull out. We are grateful to you for considering us for the parts and we really want to go ahead," I said looking at Claire who nodded her head in agreement.

"JT," added Claire. "Neither John nor I are prudes. We have both played around in the past and we even once had a threesome, but it has always been in our own home with someone we knew and liked."

"And usually after a bottle or two of wine," I added.

Claire continued hesitantly: "But I would have difficulty having sex with a stranger watched by a whole lot of people on a film set."

"Well that should be OK. We will just have to get you all well acquainted beforehand!" He smiled.

JT told us that there was to be a small cocktail party that evening at his home so that the principal technicians and cast could all meet up before the shooting, which was due to start the following Monday. We both told him that we would be delighted to attend.

Claire took a long time getting ready for the party. She changed into a short figure hugging dress made out of very soft angora wool. It moulded itself beautifully to her body showing off all her natural curves. She had her hair down and looked divine. I could see no bra straps nor panty-line. I was about to ask, but before I could she interjected: "After all, darling," she explained, "they are all expecting a very sexy lady and I do not want to disappoint them."

We drove to the house and, with a certain amount of trepidation, we entered JT's smart home. There were about 20 people in the sitting room each with a Champaign glass in his or her hand. As we entered JT gave each of us a glass from a tray and called for hush. He introduced us as the two leading actors.

Everyone clapped politely. JT was a good host and made sure that we were introduced to the assistant director, the sound engineers, the make up and continuity ladies, there were three of them, four camera men and other technicians. They were all keen to welcome us and to make us feel part of the team. JT brought a handsome dark young man across and made the point of introducing William, who was to play Eric. He kissed Claire on the cheek and shook hands with me. I was aware of Claire watching him closely as she blushed in front of him. We talked for some time discovering the he had some limited experience of filming with JT. He was charming and I could tell that Claire liked him. Well, that was a good start. I watched him and Claire talking and my cock stirred as I recalled the script. I knew that she knew that this was the man who would make love to her in Scene 25. Her nipples were erect for him to see.

After half an hour chatting JT joined us, refilled our glasses and took me aside. "Can we have a word?" He asked as he lead me through a door into an empty dining room.

"Well, what do you think so far. Is Claire happy to go ahead?"

"I am sure she is," I replied. "She seems to be getting on well with William," I told him.

"Good, That is excellent. He has played many sexy parts before, and will perform in Eric's part well. I really want Claire in the part but if there are problems and you wish to pull out it would be better sooner rather than later."

"No, I think that we will be OK." I told him.

"So you will sign the contract? It needs to be done this evening and I am banking on you both."

"Yes. I am sure that Claire will be happy for me to do so on her behalf."

He produced a legal document out of his coat pocket. I took the pen he offered and, without further thought, signed two copies of the document on behalf of Claire and me. I took one copy and he took the other.

"Excellent. I am sure that we will work well together." He slapped me on the back as we returned to the sitting room.

"Look, Claire is talking to Josh."

I looked across the room to see Claire talking to a tall, large, tough looking Afro-American man. As we walked across I noticed that he was not particularly attractive. He had a protruding nose and large mouth with full pouting lips. His face was pock marked. 'Not the sort of man who would appeal to any girl,' I thought. Frankly he was huge, overbearing and ugly. But Claire was giving him polite attention. JT and I approached them.

"Ah, so you have met Josh," said JT. "Josh meet John who is to play James."

He put out a large hand which grasped mine. "It is a pleasure to meet you," he said in a deep baritone voice as he looked me in the eye. His face beamed in a huge smile. "I guess the three of us will get to know each other really well soon." JT laughed. Claire and I looked confused.

JT explained. "Josh is playing the part in Scene 43." My cock stirred at the thought. He would be a formidable partner for any girl.

"Oh... oh, I ... er ... didn't know," said Claire as she put her hand to her mouth.

Josh smiled as he looked at her. "Don't worry. I won't bite," he told her. We all laughed. His hand crept around her back and rested on her shoulder. "Well not yet anyway," he added as he looked at Claire while squeezing her shoulder. She took a deep breath as she blushed. Her nipples hardened again for all to see.

Shortly people started to leave and we found JT to thank him and say goodbye. He shook hands with me warmly. "I am so glad the you are on board," he told me. He slipped his arm around Claire's shoulders, giving her a hug as he kissed her cheek. "And you, young lady, will be an excellent leading lady."

Claire blushed. "Well I hope that I am up to it."

"You will be," he said. "You will be fine," he added as he squeezed her shoulders again giving her another kiss on the cheek. His hand dropped to her bottom which was well defined in the tight dress. He gave it a gentle slap. "Yes, you will be fine," he repeated as he continued to slide his hand up and down her bottom.

She smiled up at him as her hand rested on his chest. I watched in fascination.

Claire and I returned home. It was still early so we sat in the sitting room and I poured out a glass of wine for each of us as we discussed the evening.

I told her about the conversation that I had had with JT explaining that I had signed the contract on behalf of us both. She looked at me, biting her lip. "You have committed us then?"

"Yes."

"Oh." She lapsed into silence staring at her hands twisting in her lap.

"Isn't that what you wanted?"

"Well... Maybe... But I could never have sex with that enormous black man. Did you see the size of his hands? You know what Donald Trump said about the size of men's hands?"

"Yes, I remember."

"Did he say anything about how the simulation would work?" She paused. "How far would I have to go before he cut the scene to the simulation by another actor?"

God, would I ever be able to persuade her to do this? She had now virtually agreed to be in the film and was so close to agreeing the rest. I desperately wanted her to take the part without the help of a stand in actor.

I sat beside her on the sofa and took here in my arms. I gently explained that we did not discuss the detail but I had told him that she certainly wanted to do the film and that we would not pull out. "We will just have to see how it goes," I added as I kissed her.

She was silent for a while. "You remember how you allowed Tom to fuck me? You held me while he did it. But we had all had a lot to drink and it was in the confines of our home with only the three of us present."

"Yes. It was so erotic," I replied as I touched her breasts through the woollen dress.

"Yes, it was." I licked the nipple through the wool and put my hand up under her dress.

"Oh," she whimpered as I touched her vagina. I was right. She had gone to the party without panties! "Will you be doing the same again?" We kissed again as I massaged her clitoris.

"Will I be doing what?" I asked as my finger worked on her, knowing the answer but wanting to hear her say it,

"Will you..." Her hand had found my rampant cock. I shifted my position so she had full access to it.

"Oh, God. Will you hold me in position like last time?"

I turned so that my cock was now at the entrance between her labia. "What? Do you mean will I hold you while Josh fucks you?" I pushed inside her wet vagina.

She cried out. "Yes, yes. Oh God."

I was fully inside her now and started pumping . "Yes, I will. I will hold you tight in front of the whole film crew while Josh fucks you hard from behind like last time."

We both burst simultaneously. My ejaculation was one of the most intense I had ever had.

On Monday morning we both showered and Claire took time over her appearance. We drove to the studio and joined the crowd we had met on Friday evening. There was a lot of activity in the studio with engineers, cameramen practising shots and JT directing everyone. Claire was led away to some changing rooms at the side and I was escorted to another changing room in which I found William. He was in a smart blazer and slacks and was already made up. One of the make up girls looked me over and told me that my slacks and shirt were fine for the scenes to be shot that day.

We shot various short scenes that day and the next morning and all seemed to go well. There were a couple of re-takes but nothing serious. Claire and I were getting into our stride and all the actors and crew were relaxed around the set as we moved from scene to scene. The schedule called for Scene 25 to be shot in the afternoon of the fourth day.

After a quick sandwich lunch on the fourth day of shooting there was a loudspeaker announcement. "Next Shoot. Scene 25 in ten minutes please." Claire and I looked at each other. I took her hand and smiled at her. My cock was already stiffening at the thought.

JT came across to join Claire and me. He brought with him William, a camera man and the assistant director. He spoke to the five of us. "Now I want to put a bit more spice into this scene. Remember that, although it is the first time that Eric has met Sarah, they have already agreed that she would have by sex with him. So they all know what is to happen and are all highly nervous with anticipation." Claire didn't need to pretend to look nervous. She looked highly troubled.

We walked through the part a couple of times with JT and everyone said their lines correctly. Once we were ready to shoot the scene I took the initiative to explain the ideas I had been thinking about.

"JT," I said. "I was thinking," I started to explain. "Perhaps it would be more erotic if James was to take a more active role."

"In what way?" JT asked.

"Well, bearing in mind that it was he who encouraged his wife to take a lover in the first place, I suggest that after Eric has come into the room James assumes a subservient and obliging role by offering his wife to him. Firstly he should display Sarah's breasts to him. Then, after they have both admired and handled them, he could take the lead in arranging Sarah in a suitable position for him."

"Oh, God," Claire gasped as she stared at me.

I grabbed her hand. "You know that you want to be on display in front of all these people," I whisper quietly. She shuddered beside me.

"Yes, I like it," says JT. I will leave you to ad lib this and put it into the scene. Are you happy with this William?"

"Oh, yes. That will be excellent." He looked at Claire who blushed deeply.

I leant towards her and whispered in her ear. "Are you wet?"

"Oh God... Yes," she told me quietly. I put my arm around her waist.

"Good. You need to be."

She made a little whimper and looked at me. "He really is going to fuck me, isn't he?"

"Yes."

"Oh, God. I wonder how big he is?"

"Well, you will soon find out, darling."

She shuddered.

We take our positions.

Scene 25: (Eric meets James and Sarah and seduces Sarah)

Setting: The sitting room

Sarah is sitting on the sofa dressed in a loose summer frock with buttons down the front and a low cut loose swooping neckline with thin shoulder straps.

James is sitting beside her holding her hand.