Claire Takes Part in a Film

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James: "It's alright darling. I am sure that he will be charming."

Sarah: "But I am terrified." Sarah shudders.

James takes her in his arms and kisses her.

Sarah: "Why did you want me to do this?"

James: "Darling, we have discussed all that." He touches her breasts. "You left your bra off?"

Sarah: "Yes. You told me to impress him."

James: "What about your panties?" (Claire was looking at me utterly surprised, which was not surprising as I had now gone off script. She opened her mouth in shock).

Sarah demurely; "No."

A door bell rings.

James: "Take them off,"

(Once again she is shocked by my comment. She starts to say something, then stops). She raises her skirt and removes her panties. The camera men are busy.

James as he rises: "Ready, darling?"

Sarah: "Oh, God. Yes." James takes the panties from her.

James exits the room and speaks to Eric off stage. The camera concentrates on Sarah.

James returns followed by Eric who is carrying her panties. "Darling, Eric is here for you."

Eric goes forward, takes Sarah's hand and bends and kisses her on the cheek.

Eric: "Sarah you are beautiful and you are obviously ready for me." He shows her the panties. She gasps. He lets go of her hand and stands next to James.

James: "Sarah, stand."

Sarah stands in front of them. We are off script again. I go behind Sarah and hold her shoulders.

James: "Feel her breasts, Eric."

Eric places both hands on Sarah's breasts. He plays with them through the material of the dress and shortly the nipples stand proud.

Eric: "You left your bra off."

Sarah sighs: "Yes."

James unbuttons her dress from behind. He eases the straps off her shoulders and shortly her proud beautiful breasts are completely exposed. Eric's lips go to one of the nipples.

James: "We all agreed that Eric will now fuck you." Both nipples are standing out firm as Eric sucks them.

Sarah sighing: "Yes."

James turns her around so she is facing the sofa. Eric stands back.

James: "Kneel on the sofa and bend over."

James lifts up her dress thus exposing her backside to Eric and the camera crew. Sarah gulps.

James remains standing next to Sarah with his hand on the small of her back holding her dress up. With his other hand he pushes her knees apart. He gently touches her vagina.

James: "She is wet for you."

Eric undoes his trousers, lowers them and exposes a good hard erection. (It is not enormous but it has a thick girth. I found out later that he had taken a Viagra pill to ensure a solid erection without any stimulation). He advances towards Sarah, and slaps her buttocks, once, twice, three times. James holds her waist tight and pushes her head down on the back of the sofa. Eric eases his penis up and down her slit.

Sarah is moaning: "Oh, Oh no."

James holds Sarah's hips steady as Eric pushes into her. The head is slowly accommodated; she is breathing deeply. He pushes harder but she is not sufficiently ready for him. He withdraws, waits, pushes into her again and slowly, very slowly, the whole phallus is consumed. The film crew work to capture the best angles.

Sarah cries out: "Oh my God."

Eric then fucks her hard as the cameras catch the action. Sarah cries out again in ecstasy as she achieves orgasm. Eric works harder pushing, pulling, as sweat starts to gather on his forehead. Sarah is pushing back to accommodate him. With an almighty sigh she comes again. After three minutes of intense copulation he holds still then sighs as he comes. He withdraws his wet cock streaming a film of semen which also starts to leak out of her vagina. Sarah cries out again, has a third orgasm, and shudders as she collapses on the sofa.

"Cut" said JT. There was silence in the studio other than the deep breathing of Eric and Sarah. My cock was hard. I looked around the set and noticed several of the male members of the crew busily adjusting their dress. I helped Sarah stand up.

"That was excellent," said JT. "No need for any retakes. Eric wouldn't be able to manage it in any case!" He laughed. He went to Sarah, who was attempting to cover her breasts with the dress, put an arm around her and gave her a kiss. He held her by the shoulders and I see him watching the rise and fall of her bosom. He told her that she was superb. Sarah blushed and murmured: "Thank you."

We were then told that there would be no more shooting that day as the crew would spend the rest of the afternoon editing. We were asked to return the next morning at 9:00am.

Sarah was somewhat exhausted by the day's 'work' and walked stiffly beside me to the car. We drove home in silence; each to their own thoughts. Twenty minutes later we were home.

Sarah was tired and wanted to have a shower before going to bed. She was still in that dress. I kissed her hard on the lips and told her how well she had done. She smiled as I touched her breast. I kissed her again but this time my fingers went down to her vagina. It was so wet and slippery. With great ease I slipped two fingers inside her. "I must have you." I told her. I was desperate.

"No." She said as she extracted herself and disappeared into our bedroom to have a shower. I returned to the living room, sat down in my favourite chair and thought about what had taken place. Shortly I was fully aroused recalling the scene. I stroked myself through my trousers as I remembered the deep and hard penetration that William had forced upon my lovely wife. Wow, it really had been erotic to be holding her so closely as she was taken. I remembered William pumping his seed into her, then withdrawing his wet mucus covered tool leaving a trail of semen slipping out with it. God, I was fully charged wanting her.

Later that evening I crept into bed beside her. I put my hand on her breast. Gently she removed it. "Not tonight," she told me sleepily.

Shooting the film continued over the next week and all seemed to be going well with the project. Secretly I was longing for the shooting of scenes 42 and 43. I wondered if they would be as erotic as the previous love scene. Josh was such a huge man; I wondered if his cock would be in proportion to his huge frame.

After filming on Saturday Claire and I returned home with a folder which included the schedule of filming for the following week. We read this together on the sofa sipping our wine. Claire drew my attention to the schedule for Tuesday which listed Scenes 42 and 43 to be shot as the last scenes that day.

*

There was a call from a loudspeaker. "Assemble for Scene 42. Ten minutes." My heart skipped a beat and my cock twitched in response. My breathing quickened as I was led to a seat for make up. Josh sat in a comfortable chair opposite me nonchalantly reading a newspaper.

My make up was complete and I ambled out on to the set with William. "This will be fun," he told me. I smiled at him.

"Five minutes; Scene 42." the speaker called.

JT came on to the set and directed the technicians. There were about a dozen people all busily involved. Claire appeared from the ladies changing room. As I turned to watch her I noticed that several of the men were also watching as she glided across the floor. She was wearing a short red silk dressing gown, done up tight at the front and ending above her knees. She was accompanied by a pretty, young make up girl. My cock started rising as I thought that shortly she would be showing all these men on set what was beneath the dressing gown.

JT walked us all through the scene on the set and he was satisfied when we all said our lines without fault. I was positioned standing facing the corner beside the sofa. William was sitting on the sofa. Claire took her place next to William and removed the dressing gown, handing it to the girl who had accompanied her. There was silence as everyone stopped and turned their eyes upon her. She looked absolutely stunning as she moved to make herself comfortable. She was wearing a light flimsy silk chemise with a low scooping neck line. It was short, just covering her crotch, and it was transparent. Her heavy breasts were visible through the material and her nipples, already hard, protruded from the discernible dark areola. As she settled next to William she gave him a nervous smile then folded her legs under her on the sofa. The make up girl fussed over the chemise, ensuring that it looked right, pulling it down here and up there. William smiled. 'Well of course he would,' I thought to myself. He placed an arm around her shoulders, with his hand in the air about six inches above her breast. 'Dirty bastard," I thought. But I could not help the fact that my cock was now solid.

"Silence everyone," called JT. I faced the wall. "OK, straight into the scene."

"Scene 42, Take one" The clapper board continuity man snapped.

"Eric's hand immediately goes to Sarah's breast stroking it gently. Sarah sighs looking up into his eyes. I stand where I have been placed but my cock remains hard. I look and note her nipples visible to all.

Eric speaks as his hand continues its caress:

"I am going out shortly and will return at nine o'clock. On my return Sarah, I want to give you a surprise." She smiles at him.

"You are to be naked on your back on the bed. James you tie her arms and her ankles. Make sure she is unable to move and is ready for me. You are also to be naked waiting for me."

His hand slips into the opening of Sarah's chemise. He squeezes the nipple. She winces. "Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir." We both say.

"Good. I must go now." He stands, takes a black mask out of his pocket and hands it to me.

"And put this on Sarah before I return."

"Yes, sir." I reply.

Eric departs the set through a door. "Until nine o'clock," he says. "

"Cut."

There were a couple of minor problems with that take so there were two more takes during which Eric got a further chance to grope my wife's breasts. JT was eventually satisfied and we were told to take a break before the shooting of scene 43.

Claire, now in her dressing gown again, and I went to a small cafeteria next door where we ordered a coffee. "Well done darling, that was excellent. Did you find it exciting?"

"Oh, my God. It really was," she said. "I was so nervous I could barely walk on to the set with all those people watching; but it really was exhilarating." She looked into my eyes. She leaned towards me and whispered in my ear: "They were all looking at me!"

"Yes, I noticed."

"I got really excited and wet when he played with my nipples." She gave my cock a squeeze through my trousers.

"I thought you would."

"You don't mind do you?"

"No, I have to say that I found it exciting too."

She took my hand in hers.

"Assemble for scene 43 in ten minutes." The tannoy announced.

"Will you be alright with this next scene?" I asked.

"Oh God." She leant towards me to whisper in my ear. "God, I feel so randy." She looked me in the eye as her hand gave my cock another squeeze. She smiled. "John," she was stroking me. "I think that I want him."

I nearly come in her hand. "Oh God. Let's see how it develops." I reply

JT joined us. "You did really well with the last scene Claire, I am very happy with the result."

"Thank you," she replied as she sat up in her chair. .

"Now, I appreciate that this will be a difficult scene for you both. I don't propose to run through the scene as it would be more natural to allow you actors to play the part without direction so I just ask that you go with the flow."

Claire was taken away by the make up girl leaving JT and me talking.

"Will she be OK?" He asked.

"Well we have never done anything quite as explicit, even in our private lives, but I am sure that she will handle it."

"Good." He paused, seeming to think a bit before continuing. "You see, Josh is a professional porn film artist. He is impressively endowed and has good staying power. He is trained to last with a good long coupling. That is what I want out of this scene."

"But I thought that we agreed that the actual sex would be simulated."

He slapped me on the shoulder as he stood to walk away. "I'm afraid that will not be possible."

My heart pounded in my chest. My cock stirred again. 'My God,' I thought.

"Five Minutes," the tannoy blared out.

I went to the dressing room where I stripped off and took a robe to cover myself. God, I thought. Claire is going to be fucked by that big black man. My erection was substantial as I ambled across to the new set within the building, which depicted a comfortable bedroom. The make up girl took me to the bed and showed me the straps for Claire's wrists and ankles. Other technicians were busy and people were taking their places. There were about a dozen people on set. A dozen pair of eyes to watch my beautiful Claire. I knew that she would be turned on by their keen observation.

Claire, also in her robe, joined me on set. She sat in front of the dressing table in her chemise as the make up girl took the robe from her. I took off my robe exposing my nudity. My cock was hard. Everyone could notice it. Claire looked at it and smiled.

"Scene 43, Take 1."

"I take Sarah's hand and lead her to the bed.

"We must get ready." I tell her.

I place two pillows on the edge at the foot of the bed. I sit her down on the pillows so that her bottom is on the edge. I lift up her chemise from the bottom and take it off. She is now completely naked. I help her lie down and take each arm in turn, tying them to the bedstead; I push the pillows under her bottom to raise her vagina, bend her knees and tie the ends of the ankle straps to the sides of the bed. She is unable to straighten her legs and her vagina is at the very edge of the bed exposed and raised in invitation. Finally I tie the black mask over her eyes.

"You are ready, darling?" I ask.

"Yes. I am frightened but I am full of anticipation. Er... I wonder what he will do?"

"Don't worry darling. I will be here."

I sit beside the bed on a chair.

We wait. The scene fades."

This part of the scene was an easy one and it went well after the second take. JT was once again pleased with the result.

"OK," said JT. "Let's get on to the second part of the scene. This will be completely ad lib so I want you all to play your part as you think it should be played." The make up girl quickly approached Claire. She had some substance in a bowl which she liberally applied to Claire's vagina. Claire gasped. "What are you doing?" she asked indignantly.

"Don't worry," said the make up girl as she left the scene. "It is just something to make it easier for you. The ooze will also look good on camera."

"Oh, my God," said Claire. "Surely..." She didn't finish the sentence.

"Yes, darling," I said. "JT told me that there would be no simulation."

"Scene 43 b. Take 1."

"Eric enters the room. He has Josh with him. I stand and bow my head in sublimation.

Not a word is spoken.

Eric looks at me and points to Josh. (This wasn't in the script. I have never touched a man intimately before. But I get the message. I will have to do this.) I walk towards Josh and kneel in front of him. I undo his belt and waist button and then I lower the zip of his trousers to reveal a large significant bulge in his boxer shorts. I remove the trousers as he steps out of them. I have little time to think but am aware that I am about to expose the phallus which will shortly be inserted with my help into my wife. My heart quickens. My hands go to the waist band and I lower the shorts. Suddenly his cock springs out. It is a full eight inches long; thick sloppy gristle, hanging down between his legs. I am fascinated. The cameras whirl. 'My God,' I think. 'It is big and not even fully erect.' Eric passes me a tube of lubricating jelly. I look up at him. He points to the cock. I apply some jelly liberally onto my hands then moving my hands up and down the length I massage him. My hands stroke up the full length, then down to the bulb which is increasing in diameter. I cup the full balls. Slowly the cock grows and stiffens under my touch. I put more lubricating jelly on. I rub harder, now holding the cock tighter.

"What is happening?" Sarah asks. I am not sure if this is Claire asking this in genuine concern or if it is Sarah within the ad lib plot. Eric goes to her side. He starts to caress her breast then places a hand over her vagina. I see his fingers starting to work on her labia, massaging the oozy substance over the whole area. I know that he has another tube of lubrication. He stops, takes the lubricant out of his pocket and squeezes some on her breasts and more on her vagina. He massages both the breasts and the lips of the vagina. Sarah moans and squirms at his touch.

I continue to lubricate the large phallus slipping my hands up and down the full length. Shortly it has grown to a full ten inch solid and rigid projection, with deep veins and a prominent bulbous head, sticking horizontally out from Josh's crotch. I am in awe.

Other than Sarah no one has spoken. Josh knows his part. He moves towards her. I take hold of the cock and place it at Sarah's vagina entrance. I rub it up and down the slit. Sarah cries then moans loudly.

"No," she says. "Please no." (She is playing the part so realistically; or is it possible that she means it?)

"It is alright," I say.

"No, darling, no." She struggles in her bonds.

I introduce the bulbous head to her vulva. Both she and he glisten; both are well lubricated. The cock is close to penetrating her. "Oh, no, no. Oh my God," she exclaims. Eric continues to play with her breasts. She starts to moan.

"It's OK," I say. "You must take it." She seems reassured. Josh pushes slightly and the bulb slowly slips from view. The camera men are busy jostling for the best shot. She moves, but this time towards him as much as her bonds will allow. He pauses.

"She wants it," explains Eric who is standing at the side while playing with her breasts and watching avidly. Her nipples are stiff as she raises up to his touch.

My cock is rigid. "Fuck her, Josh," I tell him. Sarah gasps.

Josh is a professional. He knows how to fuck and he does it well. He gradually pushes more of his cock into her. His size prevents a complete entry but he has managed to force almost half of it into her. He pauses, then withdraws leaving her gasping loudly. His hands go to her breasts and he slaps them gently. The head appears almost completely out of her. It glistens with mucus in the light of the camera. He waits while kneading her breasts. Eric touches him on the shoulder. He looks at Eric who nods. Josh grunts and pushes hard. She cries out in what I assume to be ecstasy. The phallus is slowly consumed, this time to the hilt. He pauses as the full ten inches is now fully contained. Sarah moans.

He starts to pound her. In and out he goes. She screams again. In and out, more and more. She cries. I see her raising her hips in unison. In and out. Slowly, then faster. She is pushing towards him. Now he goes faster still. Pound, pound, like a sledge hammer. His hands slap her breasts. In and out, more and more. He comes right out. Completely free of her, he waits, she whimpers. "Please," she says. His hands go to her buttocks. He slaps them. Then suddenly he pushes in fast and furious. This time one thrust and fully home again. In and out again and again. Stop. Everything stops. He breathes hard. She is panting and moaning. She holds still in anticipation. He is completely buried within her. All is quiet except for the heavy breathing and the noise of the cameras. Suddenly he tenses, then, with a sigh, he pushes in as hard as he can and starts to ejaculate into her. He pumps and pumps for a full minute. He withdraws his limp but engorged glistening cock. Semen leaks from the lips of her labia. The camera men are busy.