Claire the Stuffed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chloehunt
chloehunt
844 Followers

He pushed the thick, pink dildo into her ass a little deeper, making sure it was all the way in before he stood on his knees and shoved his cock into her cunt. She gasped and shuddered to feel his hot meat inside her again, adding to the incredible pressure between her legs. She could feel her abdomen bulging a little as he explored her depth, working against the girth of the dildo in her ass.

"God, that's tight. That massive dong is pushing hard against my cock," he groaned as he began to fuck her.

She gasped and laid her head against her pillows as he hammered inside her. Being double penetrated on her hands and knees felt wild. Her body was already tensing, ready to explode with more pleasure from the brutal stimulation.

"You know what, Claire? I just realized something. I've never jizzed in your ass before. Let's remedy that," he said as he pulled out of her cunt and gently pulled the massive pink dildo out of her ass.

Claire breathed out in relief for a moment, then she felt another massive silicone dong invading her pussy again. She smiled and groaned as Jason pushed it deep inside her, fucking her with it a few times.

"Hold it in for me, Claire. I have a tighter hole to fill," he instructed.

She nodded and reached between her legs to hold the pink dong inside her pussy. Then she felt Jason's warm tip pressing against her anus again. She groaned softly as he began to penetrate her. A real cock always felt more pleasurable in her ass compared to the fake cocks. He picked up the lube and squeezed it onto his shaft as he sank inside her. She moaned in delight to feel his extra slippery flesh. He squeezed her hips and began fucking her ass, forcing a surprised gasp out of her. It felt wild to be anal fucked on her hands and knees with a massive dildo shoved in her pussy. She was trembling with pleasure as she pushed and pulled at the dildo, slowly fucking herself as Jason fucked her ass.

"Ah!" she gasped as an orgasm suddenly rocked through her groin and abdomen.

Jason felt her tensing on his cock, and it quickly pushed him over the edge. He let out a breathy groan as pleasure raced through his cock. Claire groaned when she felt his cum spilling hot inside her ass. It was a strange and erotic sensation for her. She continued to squirm as she rode her and Jason's pleasure for many more exhausting seconds. He soon took a deep breath and smiled as he continued to gently rock inside her. She was soaked and dripping again.

"That feels like a job well done," he whispered as he gently pulled out of her, allowing her to sink to the bed to rest.

He lay next to her and relaxed with his gaze fixed on Smiley. Claire looked at Jason's handsome face for a moment, wondering if it was okay for her to speak yet. He eventually turned his gaze on her and sighed.

"Smiley has great plans for you, Claire," he whispered as he reached over and stroked her blushing cheek with his fingertips. "Your obedience to him has been refined. The summer solstice will spike his power, and the Cult of Smiley will be reborn. Be ready to obey his instructions. You and I are his chosen representatives. It's an exclusive privilege. Goodnight and sweet dreams. I'll see you at work tomorrow."

Jason leaned over and gently kissed her mouth before he climbed off the bed and dressed. He bowed to Smiley before he left the townhouse and disappeared into the warm spring night. Claire sat up in bed and stared at Smiley for many minutes. She eventually got up and carried the ceramic gnome back into the kitchen. No trace of his shattered carnage was on the floor. She thoroughly searched for small shards or specks of white dust, but there was nothing—just normal floor dust. Either Jason broke in with a replica statue, or Smiley really did put himself back together.

"I guess it doesn't matter. I want to join the Cult of Smiley," she said with a grin.

chloehunt
chloehunt
844 Followers
12