When in Greece...

Story Info
Being on holiday means sun, sand and especially sex...
4.5k words
4.55
21.7k
22
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When in Greece...

By Alex Barton

Petra

"You're lucky you know," Petra said to her friend Jessica. The two women were spending a fortnight in late-September on holiday in Greece, taking advantage of the cooler sun, lower hotel prices and fewer visitors as the season came to an end.

"Why?" Jessica asked. Lying on her stomach on a sunbed, she was naked except for a thong that just covered the plump lips of her pussy and snaked up between the cheeks of her voluptuous bottom.

"Now you're 19 you can do whatever you like," Petra said. "With anyone."

"For god's sake," said Jessica, putting her drink down. "You're only 26. Hardly on the scrapheap..."

A young man swimming in the pool stopped to rest against the side, breathing hard. He was tanned, muscular, and handsome. He caught Jessica's eye and smiled at her. She smiled back.

"Oh I know," Petra said, "but I suppose I miss being young and fancy-free. I miss those lovely holiday romances where you meet a handsome guy in a bar or a disco and know no more about him than his name, which you cry out in ecstasy when you're so desperate to fuck each other he has you up against a wall on the way back to your hotel. God, that was so romantic." She paused for a moment and then said with a little giggle, "And I remember one particular time - "

"Oh do tell," Jessica said excitedly, lifting herself up onto her elbows and reaching for her drink. Her breasts were so big they stayed in contact with the sunbed's cushion as she stretched up. She was amused to see the guy in the pool staring at her with obvious sexual hunger.

Petra took a long drink. Then she said, "I was your age and on holiday with my aunt and uncle in Corfu. One morning I convinced them to let me go to the hotel's beach with a girl I'd met. I suppose they figured I'd be all right without them if I were still close to the hotel.

"Anyway, while my friend went swimming in the sea this very handsome older man came up and started talking to me. He was so galant and self-possessed I couldn't believe it when he suddenly pulled me towards him and kissed me. Then he covered himself with a towel and pulled down his swimming trunks to show me his penis. I suppose I should have screamed but he just reached over, took my hand, and closed my fingers round it. God, it was enormous!

"I stroked it for a while but that wasn't enough for him. He looked round to make sure no-one was watching, then put his hand on the back of my neck and pushed my head down so I had to take it in my mouth and suck him. At least I tried to, but it was so big I couldn't get it all in and when I tried to breathe tears came to my eyes. So he pulled it out and slapped my cheeks with it several times before grabbing my hair and forcing me to take it back into my mouth.

"I was just beginning to enjoy sucking it when I heard my friend call out and I could see her wading out of the sea toward us. The guy coolly covered himself up and said, "After lunch. Come to the hotel bar."

"He got up and walked off leaving me so turned on I could hardly breathe and my pussy was absolutely dripping. I wanted to be fucked so much!

"In the afternoon I told my aunt and uncle I'd got a headache from the sun and wanted to lie down in my room. They were going on a sightseeing trip and I said they should go and leave me behind to rest. Then I put on a little cotton dress with nothing underneath and went down to the bar. The guy from the beach was sitting there reading a newspaper and drinking a brandy. He looked like a father waiting for his daughter and I just went weak at the knees with desire. If he'd asked me to climb under the table and take his huge cock in my mouth I would have done it without a moment's hesitation!

"I walked up to him and he smiled at me and said, "Come".

"We walked through the cobbled streets to the door of an old, nondescript house. Inside we climbed endless staircases until at the top he fumbled for a key and led me into a room with closed shutters, bolting the door behind him. I wondered if he was simply going to fall on me and rape me because I was totally at his mercy.

"He opened one of the shutters revealing a tiny unmade bed, an old marble sink, and nothing else. The room was about twenty feet square and the little window overlooked the rooftops of the houses nearby. I stood in the middle of the room while he took off his jacket, sat on the bed and unlaced his shoes. Then he undressed completely and lay back on the bed. "Take your dress off," he said.

"I took it off slowly to give myself time to think. As I did so he played with himself and his prick seemed to grow even harder and bigger. He stared first at me, then at his penis, then back to me and so on.

"Come here," he said. When I reached him he grabbed my head and forced it down to his cock. I opened my mouth and sucked him until my jaw ached, until my lips were sore, and until he came. He twitched and shook and groaned and shuddered and flooded my mouth with loads of thick salty semen, which I swallowed hungrily.

"After he'd come he lay still for a few seconds and then he grabbed me again, this time to kiss me as voraciously as before and I realized he was still hard. He pushed me back on the bed, hooked my legs over his shoulders so they were waving in the air, and fucked me for about an hour, the headboard banging constantly. I must have come eight or nine times until we both ended up gasping and sweating, the sheets reeking of his sperm and the juices pouring from my overheated pussy.

"Then he instructed me, "Wash." Like a good girl I went to wash at the sink, putting one foot up to clean myself. He walked up behind me and pushed his beautiful cock hard into me from behind, so hard I lost my balance and ended up hanging onto the sink for support while he fucked me doggy style. Then he turned me round, lifted me up, carried me over to the bed, and fucked me again. Finally he lifted me up so my legs were hooked round his waist and pushed me back against the wall, fucking me incredibly hard until he cried out loud and came.

"He went to wash, returned, and pulled my hair down to suck him hard again. As I did so he slapped my ass very hard which made me squeal but to my surprise I really liked it. As soon as he became erect he walked over to the window and stood looking out and stroking his prick. By this time I was so amazed I could only wait and see what this incredible man would do next.

"Come," he said. I walked over to the window and he pushed me in front of him, bending me over so I was leaning out over the street below. He was holding a tube of something slippery and squirted a big glob out onto his fingers which he worked into my asshole and then stroked along the length of his steel-hard cock. I guessed what was coming and was about to protest I'd never been fucked back there when he crammed his cock into my ass. I squealed with a mixture of pleasure and pain and he put his hand over my mouth so I sucked and bit on his fingers while his hips hammered against my cheeks. This time he came with an even greater explosion of energy, biting my shoulder as he pumped his cum into my bowels. And I came too, even though he was sodomizing me.

"As my orgasm subsided and his cock stopped pumping, I expected he would withdraw. But he didn't, nor could I feel his cock starting to soften. He reached up to cup the weight of my breasts and I gasped when I realized he was starting to move his enormous, throbbing cock in my back passage once more. This time he sodomized me slowly, then he suddenly arched his hips back and pulled his cock from my asshole with an audible 'plop' and I could feel his thick wet semen dripping down the cleft of my ass. It felt incredibly erotic.

"Without speaking, he put his hand on my hips and pulled me over to the bed, turning me on my side. He lay down behind me and I arched my bottom back so he could lift my leg over his thigh and thrust his cock back into my anus. This time when his huge cock entered my rectum it slid in easily, greased by the plentiful load of sperm he had already deposited in my bowels. I moaned loudly and fucked my bottom back and forth on my lover's glorious cock.

"Time and again my belly spasmed in orgasmic pleasure, which I made even better by taking hold of first one breast and then the other, lifting them my mouth so I could suck and bite on my engorged nipples while I was being sodomized. Groaning with lust, I could feel my hot cunt cream gushing from my gaping pussy. Then he suddenly pulled his penis out of my back passage and clambered over my body so he could push his huge cock into my mouth, flooding my throat with an even bigger load of his hot, salty cum.

"Finally we collapsed on the bed until I was able to dress and return to the hotel, promising I'd meet him early the next morning so he could spend the entire day fucking me."

As she finished speaking, Petra reached for her drink.

"God, Petra," Jessica moaned softly, squirming her dripping pussy into the sunbed. "You've made me so aroused!"

Affectionately Petra reached across and stroked the firm tanned skin of her friend's nearly naked bottom, sliding her long, slender fingers along the deep divide of Jessica's rounded buttocks. Jessica moaned softly and opened her legs in invitation.

Petra put her drink down and nonchalantly, so as not to attract attention, stretched a little further and pulled Jessica's sopping wet thong to one side. Then she pushed three fingers into the dripping hole of her friend's pussy.

It took no more than a few gentle strokes before Petra's fingers were coated in Jessica's cream, allowing her to bunch up her remaining fingers and slowly push the whole of her hand past the distended cuntlips. Jessica groaned softly, trying not to let any of the other guests know she was being fist-fucked in public and experiencing climax after deliciously intense climax.

As Jessica's orgasm spread through her body, making her breasts heave and the walls of her pussy tighten around the invading hand spreading them wide, she looked up and saw the young man in the pool was avidly watching what Petra was doing to her, his hand surreptitiously stroking the noticeable bulge in his swimming trunks. Jessica watched delightedly as he suddenly closed his eyes, his hips jerking. She imagined the gushes of sperm pouring from his cock into the tight material of his swimming trunks. The thought turned her on so much she came again, soaking her friend's still-buried hand.

"Mmmm," Jessica said as a wonderful afterglow spread through her body. "That was incredible," she purred. "Thank you..."

"The pleasure was all mine, darling," Petra said, smiling. "Now why don't we go upstairs and you can return the favor...?"

*

Jessica

"What about that one?"

Jessica leaned up on her elbows and looked over her sunglasses. The movement made her big, heavy breasts bounce and any chance she had of checking the guy out unobserved was gone.

The man's eyes met hers and then travelled down to her bare boobs, tanned a golden brown by the sun. He made the mistake of grinning at her knowingly and Jessica dismissed him immediately.

"Too cocky," she said and pushed her glasses back up the bridge of her nose as she closed her eyes and lifted her face to the sun to enjoy its heat.

"That one's got a nice body..." Petra said two or three minutes later.

Jessica opened her eyes and looked at the man walking through the surf in front of them. He was wearing swim shorts rather than briefs and Jessica could see his thighs and chest muscles were well developed from working out.

"Very..." she said and turned her head to meet Petra's eyes.

A little girl suddenly ran up to the man and he reached down to pick her up, laughing at something she said.

"Damn," Jessica said.

"Ah well," Petra said. "What about that one?"

"He walked past five minutes ago going in the opposite direction. All he wants to do is stare."

She opened her legs slightly and deliberately shook her breasts so they jiggled from side to side. The man realized she was making fun of him and turned away.

"Wait though," Jessica said, and sat up.

A tall, deeply tanned man emerged from the sea and ran his fingers up over his face and through his long black hair to wipe the water away. He was unselfconscious about his beauty and the way his wet trunks outlined the thick bulge of his cock.

"Bingo," Jessica said and reached for her sun cream so she could draw one leg up under the other and hold her elbows tight in against her body as she poured a dollop into her palm, a motion which pushed her breasts together and made them appear huge and heavy.

"See you later," said Petra as she quickly got to her feet and picked up her towel.

"Mmm, yes," Jessica said, smiling at her as Petra walked off.

Checking to make sure the swimmer was watching her, Jessica cupped her left breast in her hand and started to smooth the slippery cream over the soft flesh, stroking and kneading the slopes and sides of the big globe. She lingered over the pink tip of her nipple, enjoying the sensation of squeezing it between her thumb and forefinger to make it tingle.

She was about to do the same to the other breast when a voice said, "Perhaps I could help with that?" and Jessica looked up to find the man from the sea standing in front of her drying himself with a towel, his big hands working the dark blue cotton over the muscles of his chest and upper arms.

Jessica lifted her head so her eyes, hidden by her sunglasses, met his.

"You could do my back," Jessica said, holding his gaze as she released the fullness of one breast and then cupped the other, deliberately and slowly repeating the action of coating sun cream over the golden skin and the pink tip.

"It would be my pleasure," the man said in a soft Greek accent.

Jessica's head was level with his groin and she could see his cock was fully erect, the column of flesh bulging against the tight material of his trunks, the head visible above the waistband. A drop of semen glistened at the tip in a blatant display of the man's virility and desire.

"I can see," Jessica said coolly. She looked back up at him and held out the tube of sun cream.

"I am Xander," the swimmer said as he took the cream from her and spread his towel out next to hers.

"Jessica," she said and rolled over onto her stomach and stretched out, delighting in the feel of the sun-warm cotton against her aroused nipples.

*

Later, Jessica delighted in the feel of the black hairs on Xander's thighs against her aroused nipples as she stroked them in lazy circles against the taut skin, taut because Xander was flexing the muscles of his hips and thighs to force the full length of his long, thick cock even deeper into her suckling mouth. That she could give him the pleasure he craved without difficulty was due to her skill in cocksucking, an expertise that came from loving to do it.

Xander had barely managed to take off his shirt off before Jessica pushed him back onto the bed in her hotel room and worked his swim trunks down round his ankles, greedy to suck his cock, wanting to fill her throat with the taste of his flesh, her stomach with his sperm. All through dinner together she had imagined the creamy liquid would have the flavor of Greek honey and now she found it did, mixed with the saltiness of the sea.

Jessica was still wearing the cocktail dress she had worn to dinner, the spaghetti straps untied so Xander could fill his hands with the huge globes of her bare breasts, his mouth with the nipples which he told her made him hard earlier in the day. She straddled Xander's hips and bobbed her head up and down, her warm wet mouth one moment clasped round the base of his prick, the next noisily swallowing the semen which flowed from the tip and dribbling a stream of warm saliva down its length to pool in the thick curls of his pubic hair.

Moving lower, Jessica pushed her breasts against the inside of Xander's thighs. Instinctively he opened his legs wider and Jessica shifted her weight so she could free one arm. She slid her hand between Xander's legs and cupped his balls, fat and heavy, the size of lemons, delighting in their smoothness and weight. Above her Xander groaned softly and the rush of slippery liquid flowing from the head of his prick onto Jessica's tongue told her he liked what she was doing.

The spurts of Xander's semen into her mouth grew even stronger when Jessica pressed a fingertip against the bud of his anus. Xander raised his buttocks to give her access and she worked her finger past the tight muscle until it was buried up to the knuckle in his ass. With her heavy breasts caressing the sensitive surfaces of the inside of his thighs, her mouth drawing his semen from deep in his balls and her finger working back and forth in his rectum, Jessica controlled every reaction of Xander's body. She knew she could bring him to a moaning, spurting climax in a moment or delay it at will.

But having Xander spurt in her mouth was not part of her game plan.

Gently Jessica withdrew her finger from Xander's ass and drew her knees up between his legs so she could lift herself up, releasing his cock from her mouth as she did so. It fell back against his belly with a wet thud.

"Please, Jessica," the young Greek moaned. "Take me between your breasts or let me fuck you. I am so close!"

"Shh," she said and leaned down to kiss him softly but she pulled away when he tried to take her in his arms. Jessica pulled the hem of her dress up to her waist, exposing her bare buttocks and shaven pussy. She leaned forward so she could support herself with her hands on Xander's chest and then lowered herself so the lips of her cunt and the slippery cream that flooded from the opening enveloped the shaft of his cock.

"I want your cock good and wet," Jessica said, her eyes meeting his and her voice thick with lust from the intense pleasure of sliding her cuntlips slowly back and forth along the length of Xander's prick. The friction of his swollen cockhead against the bud of her clit felt so good she groaned softly and climaxed, squirming as even more cream flooded from her pussy over the cock she was straddling.

"Jessica - I cannot hold on -!" Xander cried and Jessica hurriedly lifted her body off his cock and leaned back so her buttocks were level with his groin.

"Fuck me in the ass, Xander," Jessica purred. "I want your big cock filling my ass!"

Immediately Xander reached down and took his now slippery prick in one hand. With the other he held apart the cheeks of Jessica's buttocks and positioned the swollen glans against the opening of her anus. Jessica responded by lowering herself, the tip of Xander's prick pushing against her anal sphincter until the pressure forced the muscle to open and the head entered her rectum. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. Her body trembled and then, with a soft whimper, she enveloped the full length of Xander's huge cock with her asshole.

For long moments Jessica did no more than lie still, breathing hard, her anus like a suckling mouth squeezed tight around the base of Xander's prick.

"Oh god, that feels so good," she said, waves of intense pleasure radiating out from her back passage. Then, panting with effort, she began fucking herself in earnest, dragging the taut muscle of her sphincter upwards until it met the flare of Xander's glans and then sliding the tightly clasping walls of her rectal sheath back down with a loud slurping noise until every inch of his hot, hard Greek cock was swallowed up by her asshole.

Jessica would have happily ridden Xander until he could no longer hold his sperm back and he pumped himself out into her bowels. But now she was ready for an even greater pleasure, the reason why she had seduced the tall, handsome Greek in the first place.

12