Claires Awakening

Story Info
Claires introduction to exhibitionism leads to so much more!
4.1k words
4.67
7.4k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claires Awakening

We love long hot summers stretching into fall. Jen and I will spend hours in the backyard gardening naked to entertain the neighbors or we will take a long walk up the beach and lay on the sand enjoying the sunshine on our skin.

Jen has a fantastic figure. She has a beautiful smile, nice big tits that just bounce and sway as she walks in the yard. Her sexy round ass and hips just make you want to grab on and pull her into you.

I love when other people get to see her naked. Especially the men. I can tell they can't focus when she's topless. I've seen her lovely tits a thousand times, and I just can't seem to keep my hands off them when we're together.

My friend Dan was the wager on one of our many dares. Last year Jen lost a bet and had to randomly send a nude to one of our friends and then apologize for accidentally doing it as it was meant for me.

After a couple beers he will still bring that up and how much he loved her big nipples. She loves the attention, and it fires up the voyeur side of me.

Dan and Claire have a boat and like to find new lakes to explore on weekends.

We were invited to go last weekend and what a day it turned out to be!

We met at the boat launch at 9, loaded up the coolers and stormed up the lake. It took about an hour, but we found a bay with the view of a couple glaciers that still had snow peaks. It was the perfect back drop for a beautiful day.

Dan tied up to a stump that was sticking out of the water and killed the motor.

"Who's ready for a beer and a swim?" Dan asked.

I already had the cooler open and was tossing one his way. The ladies were already a couple ciders in and getting chatty now that the roar of the boat was gone.

Dan and I pulled our t-shirts off and dove off the side of the boat. The water was cold and refreshing.

The ladies had pulled their sundresses off and were both relaxing on the stern. Jen had my favorite bikini on. Its shear and butter yellow. The top didn't fit properly, and her tits were spilling out the top and bottom. I love this one because you can see her nipples through the thin fabric. The bottoms fit perfectly as well. She called it her Mexican vacation suit because she showed a lot of her ass in it. I'm grateful everyday when I see her wearing it.

Claire has a beautiful figure. She's not as sexy as Jen but stunning just the same. Claire had on a white bikini. Far more conservative than Jens though. Her bottoms were boxer briefs but a little higher on the hip. She has a great little ass but keeps it well hidden.

The ladies had pulled out the charcuterie board we brought for lunch.

"Lunch is up gentlemen" Jen yelled from the boat.

They opened us a couple more drinks before we managed to climb out of the water. I sat on the back and let the sun dry me off while I enjoyed my beer. Jen and Claire were feeling no pain as the stack of empties was starting to pile up. We enjoyed lunch and a couple more drinks before things started to get interesting.

"Is anyone else getting too hot?" Jen asked.

"Well, you should have gone for a swim earlier with us" Dan replied.

"I have a better idea." Jen said seductively.

In one quick motion she undid her top and through it in our bag. Her nipples were hard from the cool breeze and if I know my wife she was turned on by the look on Dan's face as he couldn't stop staring at her nipples.

"Everyone OK with this?" she asked.

Jen and I have a casual relationship. It allows us to explore our kinks and pleasures. We both love getting naked. She gets turned on by parading around naked in front of new people. The look on their face, the energy in their reaction.

Dan just nodded.

"I can't believe I'm doing this!"

Claire pulled the string on her top and let it fall on the seat in front of her. She quickly put her hands across her tits and blushed a little.

"Its ok babe. You'll feel so free and empowered. Just put your hands down, you'll get used to it." Jen assured her.

Claire put her hands in her lap.

"Doesn't that feel better? Dan's seen your tits a hundred times. I think you have lovely titties and just think how turned-on Will is by seeing you for the first time."

"I'm so proud of you babe!" Dan whispered in her ear as her massaged her shoulders.

"Tell her what you think Hun." Jen said looking at me.

"Claire, you have nothing to embarrassed about. You have a beautiful figure and great boobs. Jen and I are so used to being naked around the house and at the beach with others around that it just seems natural to me."

"It is exciting"

Claire gave a shake and let her tits swing free.

"You think that's exciting?" I asked.

"He Dan are you getting a little hot again?"

"Actually, I am, what did you have in mind?"

"Join me for a swim!"

We jumped up, I looked at him. "Take them off first!"

We faced the girls and pulled our trunks down and kicked them off. Jen was cheering and laughing.

"That's my man." She yelled.

Claire half heartedly covered her eyes as though she was embarrassed.

"Oh my god, oh my god I can't believe you're standing in front of me naked."

"Now you can relax and enjoy yourself again. We're all friends here, we have nothing to hide." I told her.

"You two could be twins!" Jen laughed.

"You both have nice thick dicks to play with!"

That's when I knew Jen was feeling the alcohol. She's the sexiest woman I've ever met.

Dan's dick started to rise from my wife's attention.

"I think we need to hit the water quickly" he said to me.

With that we both turned and jumped over the edge. I absolutely love swimming naked. I feel so free. The feeling of the water flowing over me and between my legs.

I started floating on my back and pushed my hips up raising my dick out of the water. The girls stood up and cheered!

Dan and I swam for a bit while the girls enjoyed another beverage. I needed another beer myself, so I headed back to the boat.

Dan and I were hanging on to the back of the boat while Jen opened us a couple drinks.

We had a great view of Jens long sexy legs and the small piece of fabric covering her ass.

"I think you're getting a little over heated beautiful! You should cool off some more!" I yelled.

"Oh really? What did you have in mind?"

I just smiled and stuck my tongue out at her.

"What is it he wants?" Claire asked nervously.

"Come on babe, stand up with me." Jen instructed Claire.

"Grab your bottoms and count to three with me."

"I don't think I can do this."

"Sure, you can. Its just like ripping off a band aid, except this time you'll be naked!"

"You go first babe!" I yelled at Jen.

Like I said before Jen, and I are very comfortable being naked around other people. I know Jen was just trying to be supportive of Claires first time.

The next moment Jen had her thumbs on the inside of her bikini bottoms and pulled them off bending forward. She stayed there for a second and gave her tits a little shimmy for us. She's such a tease.

"Fuck me...." Was all Dan could muster.

Jen stood up and rocked back and forth from one hip to the other. Letting us have a good look at her sexy form. Jen likes to keep her pussy nicely trimmed, normally sporting a thin little landing strip. I fucking love when she does that.

During the summer months she shaves it all off. She says its cooler, but I know she loves the attention she gets at the beach from the guys!

"All right love, its your turn." Dan said to Claire.

"I can't. I mean I'm nervous, but I can't this time. Maybe next time!" she replied.

Jen stood beside her. "It'll be fine."

"You don't understand. I haven't shaved in a month. I wasn't planning on getting naked in front of our friends." She whispered.

"Babe, no one cares. Really. Hair no hair. Thin, chubby. It doesn't matter."

"We're all naked and free. Its an amazing feeling trust me!" Jen told her.

"What's the hold up?" Dan asked.

"She's worried because she has a bush down there and she's embarrassed." Jen yelled back.

"Just do it Claire. I love it when Jen lets it grow wild! I think its sexy as hell!" I cheered her on.

"Really?" she asked.

"Trust me babe. He's dying to see your beautiful blond bush now. Put him out of his misery."

Claire took one final deep breath, grabbed the edge of her shorts and pulled them down to her ankles.

She had the most beautiful body. Slender legs with great hips. I'm not sure what she was all worried about any way. Her pussy was lightly covered with the palest hair. Her pubes were neatly trimmed into the traditional V shape.

"So? What do you think?" she asked.

"Walk over a little closer babe." Dan replied.

She took two steps closer and stood there awkwardly trying to rock back and forth like Jen did. We were both still in the water which gave us the most amazing view of her body. Her pussy lips were a soft pink color, and we could just see the bottom of her ass cheeks between her legs. It was lucky we were in the water as I was getting the biggest hard on looking at her. Jen was right I was dying to see her naked. She sure didn't disappoint.

"Next to Jen you are one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen." I assured her.

I could see Claires nipples harden with the compliment. She was getting turned on by the whole situation.

"I think its time to dry off and get serious about drinking some beer buddy. The girls are way ahead we have some catching up to do." Dan said.

All I could think about was how Claire was going to react when I climbed out of the water with a major hard on from seeing her. I know Jen will love it and she'll get turned on watching me awkwardly try to be relaxed about it. Let's be honest when your naked there is no way to hide six inches of wood sticking straight out.

Fortunately for me Dan was facing the same challenge. he climbed up onto the boat and his dick bounced as he dried off.

It was my turn. I grabbed the ladder and pulled myself up and stood on the stern, standing next to my friend.

"Now that's a beautiful sight." Jen cheered.

"A couple nice hard dicks all because we showed them a little cooch!"

"Do you two do this very often?" Claire asked.

"What hang out naked? All the time babe."

"We're almost always naked at home, and when the opportunity presents itself, we are definitely open to hanging out naked with friends."

"Do you just hang out and drink or, and I hope this isn't too personal, are you swingers?" Claire asked.

Jen was loving this. She kept gently rubbing her nipples while talking knowing full well that it was going to drive Dan crazy.

Claire was shifting for one hip to the other as this whole conversation was starting to turn her on even more.

Dan and I were just enjoying the show at this point. We were both laying back soaking up the sun with our dicks at full mast for the girls to admire.

"Swingers? No, I wouldn't say that, but we do have and open relationship where we get to explore our sexy dark sides. If the opportunity arises and one of us is feeling frisky then we have agreed to let the other indulge. The only caveat is that when something does happen, we share the entire encounter with each other." Jen explained.

"So, you're ok with Will having sex with other women?" Claires asked.

"Its not always sex babe. Sometimes it's as simple as a naked encounter at the beach or in the showers after we've been surfing."

My dick throbbed at the shower reference. Last year I had an amazing hook up with one of our sexy friends in the communal showers after surfing. Then when I got home and told Jen all about it, she fucked me like crazy! It was seriously one of the best days of my life.

"Let me ask you this. Do you find Will attractive? Does seeing him naked with that raging hard one make you wet?" Jen asked.

"Yes, I do. He has a great body and a nice smooth dick."

"Would you like to touch it? I mean its not like you're cheating or anything. Dan is sitting right there, and I don't mind." Jen assured her.

"Of course, I would. I'm totally turned on right now with all this, but it still feels a little to naughty." Claire replied.

"I tell you what. Let's get another more drinks for courage and we can play a little game of, I Dare, to take the tension off."

We all had a couple more drinks and relaxed in the sun.

I sat up and looked at Dan. "I dare you to go over and touch Jen's tits. I know you've wanted to ever since the text last year." I thought I should get the game started and I knew Dan and Jen would both enjoy this one.

Dan sat up and rolled over. His dick was solid and swinging back and forth as he crawled across the deck. Jen sat up resting on her elbows.

Dan reached out and gently cupped her boob. He gave her a nice squeeze and traced her nipple with his fingers.

"You have amazing tits Jen. I knew from the picture but holding them, feeling them. That's a game changer." Dan complimented her.

"Thanks, handsome. I dare you to trace my nipple with your tongue" she replied.

I was watching Claire this whole time. Her eyes were fixed on the interaction, and she was gently running her fingers through her bush.

Dan leaned in and took Jen's nipple in his mouth. Jen moaned as his tongue traced circles around it. He was squeezing both her tits and switching back and forth between them.

"My turn." Claire interrupted.

Dan sat back his dick throbbing as he breathed.

"I saw you watching as I was stroking my bush Will. I dare you to come over and run your fingers through it."

With out hesitation I lay on my side and traced my fingers gently down the crease in her hip to the soft skin of her inner thigh.

"That feels amazing, oh my God!" Claire said under her heavy breath.

I used my fingers as a comb and started from the top and combed through her bush, lightly touching her swollen pussy lips. I could feel the heat and the wetness as I passed over them for a second time. My dick was screaming for relief.

"Dan, I dare you to let me touch that beautiful cock of yours." Jen giggled.

"Be careful, I'm really turned on right now." He warned her.

"Oh, so if I give it a couple good strokes that would be dangerous?" she asked.

Jen spit on her hand and started giving Dan a spirited hand job. Stroking him from his balls all the way to the top. She gave his head a good rub and a pinch before sliding back down.

Dan's head fell back, and I could see his abs clench.

"Oh, you like that do you? Well, you're going to love this!"

Jen leaned forward and started sucking on the end of his dick while playing with his balls.

"Fuck me" Dan moaned.

Jen sat back and wiped her mouth.

"Did he cum?" Claire asked.

"No babe he's all yours later!"

"Did you enjoy watching that, Claire?" I asked.

"My god yes. That was so hot. I can't believe how much watching your wife blow my boyfriend turned me on. I'm so wet."

"Claire, I dare you to do the same to me. I want to feel your mouth on me except I want you to turn around so I can tease you at the same time with my fingers."

"The deal is if you feel like you're going to cum we have to stop."

She didn't hesitate to get on her hands and knees beside me making a T with our bodies. I could feel her hand on my balls and lightly stroke my dick. I ran my hand up the back of her thigh and across her lovely ass. At that moment I could feel the warm wet sensation of her mouth on me. Her tongue rubbing on the underside of my shaft. I ran my fingers inside her ass cheeks. I could hear a muffled moan from Claire as I did this. She started sucking and stroking harder. I was lucky that Jen gave me a morning blowjob in the shower, or I would have broken the rules and cum in Claires mouth already.

I gently touched the outside of her pussy lips and could feel her legs shake as a wave of enjoyment flowed over her. She was so wet it was such a turn on. My fingers slid easily between her lips. Her clit was swollen, begging to be played with.

I could feel her sucking my balls in her mouth and letting them slide between her lips as she spit them back out.

I opened my eye to see what Jen was doing. She was on top of Dan in the 69-position giving Dan another blow job while mashing her pussy on his face.

I told Claire to turn on her side next to me. She didn't understand at first but when I spread her knees apart and put my mouth on her pussy and started to circle her clit with my tongue, she soon returned to what she was doing. I reached around to her ass and gently rubbed between her ass cheeks massaging her hole as I passed over it.

"Wait! Anymore and I'm going to cum all over Will's face." She said breathlessly.

We all rolled back and tried to relax and focus again.

"I think we all need to hit the water to cool off!" Jen said moments before standing up and jumping in.

One after one we dove into the lake. It was getting intense and had it continued any longer we all would have broken the rules. It was refreshing to go for a swim and savour the sexual energy we had all built up.

I always enjoy swimming with Jen. Her tits float and I find it sexy as her nipples bob just above the water line.

"I don't know if it was the fresh air, the sex or the beer but I could use a siesta on the boat." I told everyone.

We all swam back to the boat and as gentlemen we let the ladies climb out first. The sight of Jen's ass and pussy as she climbed the ladder was all it took to get me fired back up again. Claire followed. For someone who was to shy to show off her bush earlier she had no issues with us checking her out as she climbed the ladder. She stopped halfway up and gave her ass a shake.

"That a girl Claire, make them beg for it!"

Jen and I curled up on the back of the boat to cuddle and nap. I pulled her in close to me pressing my wood between her ass cheeks. She always wiggles and asks," Did I do that?"

I drifted in and out of sleep when Jen grabbed my hip and squeezed. I opened on eye to see Claire on her knees in front of Dan. It was great to see her come out of her shell and give Dan a much-needed blow job. I know I was still in need of a release. Jen was starting to squirm watching this. My lovely wife needed some attention as well. I motioned for her to flip around so I could get my mouth on her. With out hesitation she turned over and put her knee up on my shoulder so I could grab her ass and bite her inner thigh. I could smell the sex on her now, pressing her pussy towards my face.

I took long slow tongue strokes licking from her clit, then all the way down and focusing on the soft opening. I could feel her sucking my dick. Stroking my balls and dragging her teeth on my shaft with every pass.

I've made Jen orgasm enough times I know the magic spots. First I gently suck her clit in between my lips, flicking it with the tip of my tongue. As her hips start to lift, I slide a finger inside her softly rubbing. Then I'll massage her ass teasing her hole with my fingers.

Jen's hips started to thrust.

"Fuck Will I'm cumming! Don't stop!" Jen moaned.

I could feel her thighs press tightly against my face as she released her salty sweet juices all over my mouth.

She shivered and arched her back breathing deeply while pressing her pussy against my mouth again.

"That was exactly what I needed, thanks babe!"

We looked over and Claire had turned around and was sitting in Dan's lap riding him. She was lifting her hips and pressing back against him in a slow sexy rhythm.

"Turn around" I whispered to Jen.

Jen got on her hands and knees and faced them so she could watch them fuck while pounded her from behind.

Jen arched her back and stuck her ass up giving me a great view of her pussy. I grabbed my dick and rubbed her lips with it. With one hand on her hip, I helped guide my tip gently into her swollen lips. I loved teasing her like this.

12