Claires Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up and Dan and Claire were cuddling now watching us. I guess I was the last one. I grabbed both of Jen's hips this time and buried myself deep inside her.

I heard Jen take a deep breath and exhale. She's told me she savours that moment when I first slide into her.

I started riding her, watching my dick disappear inside her beautiful body over and over.

It wasn't until Claire was right beside me that I realized she had moved. She was on her knees watching. I picked up my pace as I could feel the energy building in my balls. Claire put her hand on my ass and was squeezing every time I flexed.

"In or out?" I asked her.

"I don't understand." She whispered.

I had stopped moving and looked at her.

"Do you want to see me cum?"

She just nodded. I gave Jen a couple more strokes knowing that I was close. When I couldn't hold it any longer, I pulled out and grabbed Claires hand, putting it on my dick. She understood and started stroking getting Jen's juices all down her arm. The feel of her touch was all I could take. I started shooting wave after wave of cum all over Jen's ass and back. Claire even had some on her wrist. I was surprised when she put her hand to her mouth and licked it off.

"I've always wondered why you guys enjoyed having sex this way so much. I understand now, what an amazing experience. Watching as Jen's lips clench and release as you put your dick back inside her."

Jen rolled on to her back and spread her legs. I love relaxing in the sun after getting properly fucked.

Claire was quiet on the ride home, curled up next to Dan. She left her clothes off, I assumed she enjoyed the afternoon.

12