Claire's back with a Bang

Story Info
Once a madam always a madam.
12.1k words
5
3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been two years since Mike, her ex-limo driver and business partner had ridden off into the sunset leaving her alone in her big house. Two years of occasionally picking strangers up in bars or spending nights alone with a vibrator and her favourite dildo. It was time for Claire to get back on the horse. Time to summon her cabal of cronies and turn her house back into the den of lust it used to be; offering sexual pleasure to her wealthy and discerning friends. She wondered if Paula and Anya would be interested in rejoining her enterprise. Lesbian by choice, both of them still loved hard cock which made them the perfect employees, a huge hit with her male and female friends alike. They had remained in contact so getting word out to them wouldn't be a problem. What she really needed was an outstanding stud or two to pleasure her lady friends who were more than willing to spend huge amounts of money to have their cunts well and truly fucked. That task she would leave to the lesbians if they were on board. Young and attractive, they would easily be able to attract the right men and see if they had what it takes. Of course, she would have the final say, but only after sampling the merchandise herself. The thought of it made her smile.

Claire lost no time in sending word to Paula and Anya and was delighted when they said they would love nothing better than to come back and work for her. After leaving two years ago, they had settled into life as a couple working normal jobs and though keeping up a brave face, they hated it and missed the pleasure and excitement of fucking for a living. Having multiple partners at work had kept them fresh as a couple. Now they felt they were stagnating. They agreed to troll the bars for her and see what male talent they could find. Less than a week later, they had come up with a short list of handsome well-endowed males that were more than willing to fuck and get paid for it. Claire was excited to see what they had come up with and even more excited at the thought of trying each of them out. So excited, it made her cunt wet just thinking about it. She couldn't wait.

"So, here's the short list." Paula said, handing Claire a list of names as they sat in Claire's living room. "They are all easy on the eyes and have cocks you'd die for to have up your cunt. Trust me, we know."

"Fuck that sounds exciting." Claire said. "I can't wait to try them out."

"You won't be sorry." Anya commented. "All of them rang both our bells."

"So, how is it going to work this time?" Paula asked.

"This time." Claire said, "It won't be disguised as a limo service. It will just be a good old-fashioned whorehouse spread by word of mouth."

"Goodie!" Paula exclaimed, almost clapping her hands in excitement. "I love being a whore."

"Me too!" Anya piped up. "Bring on the cocks and cunts."

"What would you say to me being your first new client?" Claire asked, her cunt aroused by the sight of both of them in their skimpy skirts and all the talk about fucking.

"Client my ass. This one's on us." Paula said getting up onto her feet and reaching out a hand to Claire. All three women left the living room and started up the stairs.

In her bedroom, Claire's cunt was drenched with excitement as both women slowly stripped her and then discarded their own clothes. Anya laid her on the bed and laid beside her as Paula walked to the foot of the bed and slid onto it, between Claire's open legs. As Anya started to massage Claire's nipples. Paula slowly kissed up the insides of her calves and thighs until her mouth was poised an inch away from Claires wet aroused cunt. Claire could feel her warm breath on it and moaned. Smiling at her partner, Anya watched as Paula covered Claire's cunt with her mouth, her tongue delving between the silky wet parted lips. Claire moaned even louder as Paula's tongue slid between her lips and lapped at her hard aroused aching clit. Fuck it felt so good. Groaning, she thrust her hips up hard against the tongue licking at her clit and flicking inside her flooded opening.

"Oh yes, fuck it!" Claire cried out as Paula frantically lapped at her clit and slid two fingers deep inside her. Seconds later, she was cumming, her legs quivering uncontrollably and her hips bucking in orgasm.

"Do me." Anya gasped, watching Claire cum, her own cunt slippery with arousal and aching to be licked. Paula slid over and prized apart Anya's legs, eager to taste and smell what lay between them. She wasn't disappointed, Anya's cunt smelled nice and ripe as she inhaled deeply, her tongue already out, poised to taste the sweet nectar trapped between her cunt lips.

Still horny and not wanting to be left out, as Paula latched her mouth onto Anya's cunt, Claire sat up and reaching out, ran her hand down over Paula's ass and slid two fingers inside her. Paula groaned and buried her face between Anya's legs as the fingers inside her fucked her harder and harder. Minutes later, both her new employees were writhing and groaning on the bed cumming hard. Sliding her wet fingers out of Paula's cunt, Claire rubbed the cunt juice all over her face and then sucked it off her fingers.

"Where's your dildo." Anya pleaded in a frustrated voice, needing something hard inside her. Claire quickly produced one from the bedside table and both her and Paula watched as, laying on her back with her legs raised in the air and parted wide, Anya fucked her cunt mercilessly with it until she came with a loud roar, her cunt gushing hard onto the covers, staining them dark with her wetness. It set the mood for the evening to cum. By the end of it, all the women had either fucked themselves or been fucked by one or the other with the pseudo silicon cock. Finally laying back exhausted, the room was thick with the smell of cunt and they relished it, none of them missing the opportunity to sniff at the smell of cunt on their fingers.

"I've never tried it with three." Paula said the next morning when Claire suggested they all shower together. Keen on the idea, all three women stepped naked into the shower. Six hands started on each other's breasts under the stream of water and then three of them slid down between open legs. Clinging together under the warm stream of water, all three fingered each other's cunts until they were all cumming in unison. It was the best shower Claire could remember ever having. Sadly, the girls had to leave, but promised to return the next weekend along with their prospects for Claire's approval. She couldn't wait.

The waiting for a week seemed to take forever. Claire was like a cat on a hot tin roof, imagining what the girls had come up with and then imagining thick hard rigid cocks penetrating her cunt. More than once, she had closed her eyes and thrust a thick hard long dildo up inside herself. She was ready, more than ready. She craved the feel of warm fingers sliding between her parted wet lips, the feel of her cunt being forced open by a nice hard rigid cock. "Yes!" she cried out, her hand inside her panties, rubbing hard at her clit.

The girls hadn't let her down. First on the list was Robert, a hulk of a man. He obviously worked out and his body was to die for but more importantly, Claire saw that spark in his eye that told her that no matter what the age, he just wanted wet cunt to fuck. Instantly, she was attracted to him. He would fuck anything and take pride in doing it. He was just the machine she was hoping for.

"Do you like cunt?" Claire asked, getting straight to the point as they both sat in her living room.

"Yes!" he replied. "I love cunt.

"

"How about older cunt?" Claire asked, opening her legs to give him a good look at her panties stretched over the mound of the cunt hidden beneath them.

"I love them all." Robert replied, breathing heavy at the sight of her with her open legs, his cock growing hard as he gazed between her legs and imagined what lay beneath that thin strip of material.

"Show me" Claire said, leaning back in her chair and opening her legs wide. In seconds, he was upon her, pushing up her skirt and pulling her panties aside. Claire gasped when his tongue touched her cunt. Slowly, he began to lick her, sliding his tongue up and down between her parted lips as he undid his belt and slid down his pants. Pulling his cock, he lapped hungrily at Claire's cunt. Moaning loudly, Claire couldn't wait to feel his hard cock inside her wet aroused cunt. Rising up from between her legs and pulling his cock, Robert showed her what he was about to stick inside her body. Claire gasped. Fuck he was huge. The sight of his hard cock made her pulse race and her cunt drip with excitement.

Smiling, he wrapped his arms around her thighs and dragged her to the edge of the chair. Claire could hardly breathe with excitement and the thought of that huge rigid cock thrusting up inside her cunt. Looking into his eyes, Robert pressed the huge swollen head of his cock to her tight hole and pushed inside.

"Fuck!" Claire cried out as his hard cock filled her cunt. After that it was just a blur. All she could remember was him fucking her until she came and then doing it to her again and again. Her sore cunt seemed to back up her vague memory. All she knew was that she had to have Robert no matter what the cost. Her mature lady friends would pay anything to be fucked just like that. Robert was employed that very day, but not before she had made him cum again, deep in her throat. She had forgotten over the last two years how much she loved the taste of cock. With Robert given the tick of approval, all she had to do was see who was next on the list.

Waiting a day to let her cunt recover, Claire invited Garry, the next lucky candidate into her living room. Pouring them both a drink, she settled onto the couch with him. The first thing she noticed about Garry, apart from his handsome features was the huge bulge in his pants. Garry was obviously a shower not a grower. Just what she needed to get her lady friends all nice and wet and eager to spend their money. Her own cunt was tingling with anticipation of seeing what lay hidden inside those trousers.

"You come highly recommended." Claire said. "How would you like to take me upstairs and show me?" she asked. She could tell by the look that came over his face that he was eager to fuck her. After all, she was still very attractive despite her age. "C'mon then." She said, getting up off the couch and holding out her hand. Eagerly, he rose up off the couch and took it and she led him towards the stairs.

Up in her bedroom, he was all over her, frantically pulling off her clothes as she undid his belt and unzipped his pants. When she slid them down, she wasn't disappointed. His cock was long and thick with two large weighty balls hanging beneath. Naked apart from her panties which his hand inside them and breathless at the sight of his gorgeous cock, Claire reached out and curled her fingers around it. Fuck it felt good in her grasp and she felt it growing and stiffening by the second. Excited by the hand cradling his cock, Garry thrust two fingers up inside Claire's cunt. Dripping with wetness, they slid inside her easily and he wasted no time in exploring her insides with his fingers. Moaning slightly in arousal, Claire stroked his cock, sliding her hand up and down his rigid thick shaft. Garry latched on to her nipple, hungrily sucking it as his hand inside her panties continued to finger fuck her and rub at her swollen aroused clit.

Desperate for his cock, Claire removed his hand from her cunt and pulled off her panties at the same time. Slipping down onto her knees, she took the swollen hard head of his cock into her mouth. Hungrily she sucked it, sliding her mouth up and down his rigid shaft and massaging his swelling balls.

"Yes!" Garry groaned, holding her head as he thrust his hard cock deep down into her throat.

Claire gagged for a second and then rammed her mouth down over the length of him. Rigid and needing to fuck, Garry wrenched his cock from her mouth. Helped her up onto the bed and spread her legs wide. Claire hardly had time to catch her breath before he was inside her, ramming his aroused cock deep inside her cunt.

"Fuck me!" she yelled, ramming her hips up to meet his hard thrusts. Minutes later, she was cumming, her cunt gushing hard on the thick rod of flesh thrusting inside her.

"Fuck! Fuck!" she screamed, reefing her cunt off his cock, gushing hard as her opening snapped open and shut in orgasm. Not done, Garry reached down and touched her clit with a fingertip. Claire moaned with delight as he started rubbing it, her legs and hips gyrating against his fingertip in pleasure. Smiling down at her as he fingered her cunt, he watched as she started to cum, thrusting up hard against his fingers.

Claire lay spent on the bed, her legs wide open and her stomach jerking with the orgasms raging inside her. Garry was kneeling on the bed looking down at her smiling. Just looking at him she could tell what he was thinking. "You want some more don't you."

As much as she was fucked and useless, she did too. She watched as Garry reached down between her legs and slid two fingers between her silky wet lips and up inside her. Not taking his eyes off hers, he began finger fucking her, ramming his fingers deep inside her cunt. Aroused beyond belief and helpless to resist, Claire opened her legs wider and closed her eyes, eager for the next nice hard orgasm to rip through her insides.

"So, how have we done so far?" Paula asked as all three women sat two days later in Claire's living room.

"You have nailed it with the first two." Claire told her, handing out the drinks. "I don't know where you find them."

"When you move in our circles, you soon hear things. Both of them have taken money to satisfy women in the past to supplement their incomes." Anya told her.

"There is a third." Paula said. "Peter is his name, but he isn't for you He likes cock and I thought he might prove useful for some of your male friends"

"You have thought of everything." Claire said smiling.

"Let's have a grand re-opening like the old times, you can raffle us off to your nearest and dearest." Paula suggested.

"What a great idea." Claire responded and both women looked at Anya.

"Yes, I think it's a great idea" she said.

The day of the grand re-launch of Claire's brothel came around and all her old cronies were in attendance, eagerly awaiting to see what she had planned for them.

"You all, have a tag with a number and a room on it." Claire said. "If I call it out your number, you will go to the designated room and fuck whoever is inside it" she said grinning. Hopefully there might be some surprises for male and female guests alike. Surprises that might test their boundaries.

"The first number is A4 room1." Extatically but with a modicum of circumspection, Mrs Montgomerie, the winning wife detached herself from her husband's arm and was led off to room 4. Waiting for her was Robert. Within minutes, she was totally naked and running her hands up and down his hard cock. Pushing her back onto the bed, he opened her legs and began kissing and running his face up and down the insides of her open thighs. Finally, with her cunt aching, he planted his mouth directly onto her wet slit. She cried out as he began to lick up and down it, burying his tongue ever deeper between her silky lips. When the tip of his tongue found her sensitive aroused clit, she jerked with pleasure and pleaded for him to keep licking it. Over and over, his tongue lapped at her clit until she was writhing under him, thrusting her cunt upwards as it erupted in orgasm.

Desperate to fuck, she spread her legs wider, rubbing her nipples, her wet cunt aching to feel his hard cock inside it. Between her open thighs, Robert rubbed the swollen end of his cock up and down between her wet parted lips and then fed it inside her cunt. Mrs Montgomerie gasped and then pulled him to her as he pushed every inch of his rigid cock deep inside her eager wet cunt.

"Fuck me" she pleaded, turned on by the zipless sex and the attention she was receiving by a total stranger.

"You really want your cunt fucked, don't you?" Robert asked, ramming every inch of himself inside her.

"Yes! Yes!" she cried out, her tits bouncing and her legs starting to shake.

"Cum then" Robert yelled, ramming himself has hard as he could, deep between her open thighs.

"Fuck!" Mrs Montgomerie screamed, thrusting her cunt up against Robert's cock as she came. Just as excited, Robert pulled out and came all over her snapping cunt which couldn't stop cumming. It wasn't until minutes later, after she had calmed down that she realised she had cheated on her husband but it was fucking worth it. She hadn't been fucked like that in decades. What was even better was the fact that her husband knew exactly what she was up to. Mrs Montgomerie smiled to herself and wondered how long and what would it take to get Robert hard again. Already her cunt was tingling for more.

"Do me again." she panted breathlessly, rubbing at her cunt, keeping it aroused as she waited for him to recover. By the look on his face, it wouldn't be long. He couldn't keep his eyes off her hand as it rubbed at her drenched glistening cunt.

"Number A2 room 3" Claire announced in a loud voice.

Judge Montgomerie thought himself lucky to have his number drawn after having his wife taken away. Now it looked like both of them would be fucking that day. When he walked into room 3, his heart skipped a beat. There to greet him was Peter. As quickly as his heart fluttered, he was full of dread. Was he being set up. Who knew he was a closet gay. Then he realised he was talking about Claire. They had been friends forever and she would never do that to him. Realising that, his heart raced again at the sight of the Adonis on the bed.

"Come her you nice man." Peter said, getting up off the bed. He was totally naked and his cock hung proudly in front of him. Unable to keep his eyes off it, his own cock growing harder by the second, the Judge walked eagerly over.

Slipping an arm around the Judge, Peter pulled him close and started to rub his cock through his pants. They kissed passionately as Peter unzipped his pants, reached in and pulled out the Judges already hardening cock. Massaging it, the judge was fully erect in no time.

"That's so fucking lovely." Peter said, dropping to his knees and engulfing Judge Montgomerie's cock with his mouth. Fuck it felt good and the judge closed his eyes and let Peter suck on his cock, his mouth sliding up and down his rigid shaft, his tongue lapping at the swollen head. He thought he would pass out with the pleasure of it. Returning to his feet, Peter pulled down the Judges pants, took his hand and placed it on his own thick hard cock. Both men stood clinging together as they pulled each other's cocks. Releasing his free hand from around Peter's back, the Judge slid it down to feel Peter's nice hard swollen balls. They felt full of cum and the Judge couldn't wait to see him ejaculate it all out of his glorious cock.

Guiding them both to the bed, Peter broke free and bent over the bed. Using both hands, he pulled apart his ass cheeks to give the Judge a nice look at his tight asshole. Judge Montgomerie's cock jerked with excitement at the thought of fucking it.

"There's lube over there." Peter said, indicating the bedside table. In seconds, the Judge had it pumped onto his fingers and was smearing it in and around Peter's puckered asshole. Feeling the fingers in his ass made Peter groan with excitement and anticipation of the cock he was about to receive. He didn't have to wait long. The Judge was behind him, pushing his cock between Peter's parted cheeks and forcing his tight asshole open. Both men groaned when the Judges cock slipped inside. Straight away, the Judge was thrusting, pushing his whole cock into Peter's ass.