Claire's back with a Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

None of the others said anything but they all knew what was going on. Eagerly, they waited for the show to start. They didn't have to wait long. Claire leaned over and whispered something into Robert's ear and then she stood up. Everyone watched as Claire pulled off her T-shirt over her head, revealing her breasts with long erect nipples. Next to come off were the panties baring her tidy shaved cunt. At the same time, Robert slid his chair back away from the table and slid his shorts down. His cock was huge and already glistening at the tip with the precum oozing out of it.

Claire moved in front of him and opening her legs, bent at the waist and took his thick cock in her mouth. Every pair of eyes were glued to the sight of Claire's slightly parted cunt from behind. Unable to help himself, Garry rubbed at his cock through his shorts wishing he could fuck what he was looking at. Noticing him doing it, Anya pushed his hand away, unzipped him and pulled his now hard cock out. As the scene unfolded before them, Anya slowly stroked Garry's rigid cock. Slowly enough to stop him cumming.

Claire gripped Roberts thick shaft as she sucked and fucked the head of his cock with her mouth. Robert was groaning, his cock straining in his need to cum. Releasing his cock, Claire stood up and turned away from him, bracing herself with her hands on the arms of the chair behind her, she lowered, straddling Robert. Cock in hand, he guided the tip to her waiting cunt. Claire dropped, forcing it up into her cunt The look on her face indicated just how much she loved the feel of him inside her. Slowly she started to ride him, sliding up and down his cock, forcing it deep in her cunt. Her arousal growing, she rode him faster, thrusting herself down hard, driving every inch inside her. Across the table, Garry moaned, his cock oozing precum and ready to burst. He already had his hand inside Anya's bikini bottom, frantically rubbing at her increasingly wet cunt.

Not content to cum without really fucking Claire, Robert forced her up off him, stood up, grabbed her and sat her into the chair. With her legs spread wide open and resting on the arms of the chair, he crouched in between them and drove his cock back inside her. Claire gasped at the sheer force of his thrust as it filled her cunt. Filled with lust, Robert fucked her hard and fast, ramming every inch of his straining cock inside her. Claire yelled out with pleasure, rubbing her hard clit at the same time. She came seconds later, jerking in the chair. Pushed over the edge by her excitement, Robert reefed his cock out of her and yanking it hard, blew his load. Everyone watched in awe as his cock sprayed Claire with rope after rope of thick pearly cum. Across the table, Garry gasped as Anya milked cum from his cumming cock. Her bikini bottoms were already drenched by hard gushes and squirts just seconds before Garry came. Even Peter was hard and stroking his cock watching the couple fuck. Determined not to leave him out, Paula went over to him, pulled down her panties and facing away, bent over.

"Pretend it's nice young man's ass." she told him. Aroused and willing to give it a try, he stood up and pressed against her rear. Holding his cock, he slowly worked it into Paula's tight ass. Closing his eyes, he imagined it was the Judge he was fucking. It worked for both him and Paula. His hard thrusts into her rear along with her rubbing her clit had her cunt gushing and contracting, while the feel of her tight ass had him driving hard inside her, finally cumming, pressed hard against her ass cheeks, his cock buried deep between them, filling her with squirt after squirt of thick warm cum. Satisfied for the moment, they all returned to drinking however, the stage had been set and it was looking like turning into a good afternoon.

Later that afternoon, Cindy unexpectedly turned up, clearly intoxicated and looking for some action to take her mind off the loss of her friend. Seeing how scantily clad they all were, smiling, she quickly made a show of stripping down to just her panties. The men couldn't take their eyes off her huge firm breasts while all the women except for Paula who had already seen it, tried to imagine what her cunt looked like under the sheer panties that barely covered it. Cindy caught Anya staring at her crotch and emboldened by the alcohol walked up to her and pushed the front of her panties down.

"What do you think?" she slurred. "Would you like to taste my sweet cunt?" Before Anya could answer, Cindy turned to Claire. "What about you?"

"Why don't you put it away until all the fun starts again." Claire said reluctantly. She would have loved nothing better than to lick it and stick her fingers inside it, but Cindy was drunk and needed to calm down.

"You're right." Cindy said, pulling her panties back up. Picking her drink up off the table, she slumped into a chair and promptly fell asleep. When she awoke the next morning, she found herself in Claire's bed. Claire was standing naked in the middle of the room, drying herself, fresh out of the shower.

"Good morning, dear." Claire said, dropping the towel and reaching for a pair of panties lying on an armchair. Cindy, raised the covers and looked down. She was still wearing her panties.

"No, nothing happened dear." Claire told her. "I like my lovers awake at the very least." She said smiling. Cindy was relieved. It wasn't that she wouldn't have liked fucking Claire, it was that she had no memory of getting there or how she ended up naked bar her panties.

"There will be another party today if you would like to join us." Claire offered.

"I might just do that, t6hank you." Cindy said.

"Well, there is a fresh towel in the bathroom. Just sing out if you fancy having your back washed. I don't mind taking another shower." Claire said, joking with a suggestive grin. Cindy thought about it for a second. She could do with the distraction.

"That would be very nice, but I wouldn't want to put you to any bother." Cindy said.

"No bother at all my dear." Claire replied, her heart starting to race. "Why don't you climb in the shower and I'll join you in a second."

Cindy pulled back the covers and climbed out of bed. Slipping off her panties, she walked naked towards the bathroom. Claire couldn't keep her eyes of her. She was divine, from her large full breasts to her shaved cunt and her lovely round ass. She heard the shower running and quickly pulled down the fresh panties she had just put on. With her chest heaving a little and her cunt tingling, she made for the bathroom. Cindy was under the warm shower soaping herself when she heard the shower door open and then close again seconds later. She could feel Claire in there with her, even before the woman pressed herself to her back.

Claire took the soap from Cindy's hand and began rubbing her back with it, from her shoulders all the way down to her nice round ass. Pressing against Cindy's back again, her hand with soap slid around to Cindy's front. Slowly, she soaped her breasts one at a time, feeling the nipple of each growing harder. She rubbed the soap up and down over Cindy's stomach, slowly working it towards the mound at the top of her thighs. Cindy parted her legs and Claire slid her hand and the soap between them. Slipping her free hand around, Claire cupped Cindy's breast as her hand worked the soap back and forth between her legs. Cindy leant back into her with her eyes closed, her hand reaching back to touch Claire's cunt. Dropping the soap, Claire slid her fingers between Cindy's lips an onto her clit. Cindy moaned with pleasure at the soft slow massage Claire was giving her cunt. Aroused and wanting a better feel of Claire, Cindy turned around.

Facing each other, their breasts touching, they both rubbed eagerly at the others cunt, feeding off each other's arousal. Claire started to shake and clung to Cindy. Just as turned on, Cindy thrust her cunt hard against Claire's fingers, at the same time pushing two of her own up inside her.

"Oh fuck!" Claire cried out starting to cum. Cindy grabbed Claires hand and rubbed i0t faster against her cunt.

"Shit!" she gasped, starting to cum herself.

"Don't stop." Claire panted.

"Fuck no." Cindy replied as they frantically finger fucked each other, about to cum again. Ramming fingers up inside each other, both women came in unison again. They stayed clinging to each other until the hard orgasms both experienced had subsided. Turning off the water, they both vacated the shower and dried themselves.

"C'mon." Claire said. "Let's get ready for a party."

Both dressed the same in an oversize T-shirt with just panties underneath, Claire and Cindy made their way out onto the veranda. Drinks were under way and everyone was there except for Paula and Anya who had another engagement. They had even invited the Judge and his wife so Peter had someone to play with. The couple were more than happy to be invited. Julia Montgomerie was in fine form. With a couple of drinks under her belt and having already sample the delights of Robert, she now had her sights set firmly on Garry. It wasn't long after Claire and Cindy's entrance that Peter and the Judge excused themselves and left for Peter's room. Smiling, Julia even waived her husband goodbye.

"Its so fucking good he has come out." Julia told Claire. "He's free to pursue his men and I get to sample all the cock I want. Speaking of cock, what's that Garry like in bed?"

"Trust me, you won't be disappointed." Claire told her.

"I might just try my luck then." Julia said and wandered off in Garry's direction.

"Ten minutes." Claire said.

"Ten minutes what?" Cindy asked.

"You'll see." Claire told her, pouring them both a drink. They hadn't been seated for more than a few minutes before Robert joined them.

"Ah, Cindy meet Robert."

"Pleased to meet you." Cindy said.

"Robert here is going to fuck you a little later on and I am going to watch. I might even stick a finger up his ass so he cums harder inside you." Claire to Cindy grinning devilishly. Cindy didn't know what to say to that, but the prospect seemed rather appealing. She hadn't had a nice cock inside her for a while. Claire was obviously out to shock her with her candour. Well, two could play that game.

"I'll look forward to that." she said. "What do you think Robert. Would you like to fuck this?" With that, Cindy pulled up her T-shirt, spread her legs and pulled her panties aside. Robert was stunned for a second, but then the sight of her shaved slit had blood surging to his cock.

"That's my girl. I like this one." Claire said laughing. "Uh oh, then minutes, look over there." As she replaced her panties over her cunt, Cindy followed Claire's gaze. Across the room, Garry had his hand up under Julia's skirt and inside her panties, while she had him unzipped and her own hand inside his pants.

"I told you." Claire said laughing. As they watched, it was clear that fingering Julia's cunt had Garry very aroused. Now his cock was sticking out of his pants with her furiously pulling it. She was moaning and it was obvious from the movement of his hand inside her panties that he had his fingers up inside her. Suddenly, he was walking her backwards towards the table. Any thoughts she had of taking him to a room were out the window. He was going to take her right here and now. Sitting her on the edge of the table, he pushed up her shirt and pulled her panties of. Eagerly, she opened her legs as he released his belt, undid his pants and pushed them down. Cindy couldn't take her eyes of the hard thick cock curved slightly upwards sticking out in front of him. She watched as he took hold of it, moved in between Julia's open legs and pushed it inside her.

Julia let out a cry of pleasure as he pushed his thick cock deep inside her and then began to fuck her with it. Moaning, she gripped the edge of the table as Garry rammed into her, driving his cock deep with long hard thrusts. She drew her legs up, crying out as he fucked her brutally towards orgasm. Cindy couldn't stop watching, her cunt growing wetter with every one of Garry's thrusts into Julia. Starting to cum, Julia's cunt gushed around Garry's cock which just drove him on to fuck her harder.

With a scream, Julia came, bucking hard on the table. Wild eyed, Garry kept fucking her cunt for a few seconds longer before reefing out his cock and pulling it furiously, came all over her wet parted cunt lips.

"Fucking hell." Cindy said to herself, taking a long swig of her drink. Watching that had her cunt and panties drenched and she hadn't even touched herself.

"Gets the old cunt juices flowing, doesn't it?" Claire said, recognising the look on Cindy's face.

"Yeah." Was all Cindy could reply, replaying what she had just seen in her mind.

"Robert is even bigger than that." Claire told her. Cindy's cunt clenched with excitement at the thought. It was so wet and aroused, she could strip off, jump on the table and have him fuck her right now. Fuck it! "Your turn Robert." Ashe called out, getting out of her chair, pulling off her T-shirt and pushing down her panties. By the time Robert was there, she was on the table with her legs wide open. Eager for the glistening wet cunt, Robert was naked in seconds and had his face buried between her open thighs. Cindy moaned as his tongue delved into her cunt and slid up onto her throbbing clit. Each stroke of his tongue made her moan with pleasure and had her rocketing towards the abyss. Fully hard and desperate to be inside her, Robert stood up, took hod of his cock and rubbed the swollen head of it up and down between her parted lips.

"Put it in." Cindy pleaded, shaking with excitement and aching to have the void between her legs filled.

Robert pressed the head of his cock to her opening and held it there. Cindy cried out in frustration, needing it inside her. Lubricated with her wetness, he pushed in hard, all the way. It took Cindy's breath away and she gasped at the fulness of his cock filling her so completely in one hard thrust. She hardly had time to regain her breath before he was driving his cock into her, thrusting every inch deep in her cunt. His hard thick cock was driving her insane and the flood gates opened, her cunt squirting with every thrust, drenching them both and dripping off the table. Just like Garry, her squirting cunt just added to his excitement, driving him on to fuck her harder and harder.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum." She yelled out and then she went numb as her cunt exploded in orgasm, her legs shaking uncontrollably. Robert let out a loud groan and pressed hard in between her legs, his jerking cock filling her with squirt after squirt of warm cum. Damn Robert thought. He wanted her from behind too but she was so fucking exciting, he had lost his load inside her. Maybe later.

"Fuck me! That was so fucking exciting." Claire said, extracting her hand from inside her panties. It was no wonder Robert lost his load she thought. She had felt up inside that tight little cunt with her fingers and it was divine.

As Robert pulled on his pants, Cindy struggled off the table. That was just the hard fuck and orgasm she had needed. Fuck, her legs were like rubber. Not bothering to dress, she flopped naked back into her chair. Thankfully, Claire passed her a drink and she gulped at it. Aside from her rubber legs and insides still in turmoil, she was fucking thirsty too.

"I told you that you wouldn't be disappointed, didn't I." Claire said.

"You weren't wrong." Cindy said, still flushed.

"Here you better put these on or they'll all be queueing up to have a go at you." Claire told her, passing her the T-shirt and panties."

"I bet I know who would be at the head of the queue." Cindy said knowingly.

"Damn right." Claire smiled, sipping her drink.

"I was thinking." Cindy said. "Do you think it would be alright if I stayed another night? I promise to be awake this time."

"What made you think you had to ask?" Claire replied, already getting excited at the prospect of having Cindy in her bed.

"That's sorted then." Cindy said, still to lazy in her post fuck euphoria to put her clothes back on. Instead, she just put them in her lap to cover her cunt at least.

Looking around the veranda, it appeared that her fuck with Robert have reignited Julia's cunt. She was sat astride Garry, riding his hard cock facing him as he hungrily sucked at her hard erect nipples. Grunting each time she drove down on Garry's cock, Julia was riding him hard, her cunt obviously desperate to cum again.

"I feel like a swim." Claire said, snapping Cindy back from her voyeurism. "Want to come join me?" Cindy nodded and they both got up out of their chairs. Not wanting to seem over-dressed, Claire pulled of her T-shirt and stepped out of her panties. Hand in hand, they walked naked out of the veranda and down towards the pool. The cool water was refreshing, especially as Cindy and woke Cindy up. She needed it as she had gulped down her last drink a little fast. Slowly, the two women breast-stroked around the pool until they found themselves both in the shallow end.

"I'm so glad you are staying tonight." Claire said, as Cindy breast-stroked towards her.

"Me too." Cindy replied swimming towards her. As soon as Cindy was close enough, Claire pulled her to her. Breast to breast, they kissed with just their upper bodies out of the water. Both women's legs were parted and they eagerly reached out to touch each other. Silently they rubbed slowly at each other's cunts.

"This is like a lesbian Blue Lagoon." Cindy laughed.

"You're way too young to remember that film." Claire laughed back, kissing her again.

Despite being aroused they broke off their embrace and reluctantly removed their fingers from their cunts. Both of them knew it wasn't the place or the time. They wanted to save it for the night to come. They were primed with anticipation and coupled with having to wait was just like one long orgasm just waiting to happen. Climbing out of the pool, they walked naked and wet back up to the veranda.

Jesus Christ, Julia was on her knees sucking Robert's hard cock. The woman had gone crazy since been given her freedom. Claire couldn't blame her. Married to a closet gay cant have been fun. Pouring themselves a drink, they stood next to the table and watched. Julia was really going for it, pulling Robert's rigid shaft as she slurped and sucked on his huge swollen head. Incensed, she rammed her mouth down over his cock, taking him deep until she gagged, saliva running off her open lips. Just as worked up, Robert gripped the hair on the back of her head and forced her mouth onto his cock. Gagging with tears in her eyes, she pulled away.

"Fuck me." She pleaded. "Turn over." Robert ordered. Just like a good little slave, Julia turned onto her hands and knees. Dropping to his own knees behind her with a massive cock. Robert guided it under her ass and between her cunt lips. Holding it in place with the head pressed to her opening, he suddenly lunged forward, driving his cock inside her. Julia yelped and then pushed back for him to fuck her. It was like she was on heat and he knew it. Both of them started fucking like animals, him rutting into her cunt and her pushing her ass in the air wanting him to put his seed inside her. She got what she wanted. After ramming against her ass again and again, Robert let out a loud groan as his cock erupted deep in her cunt. With that, she collapsed in front of him, thick white cum leaking out of her satisfied contracting cunt.

"What say we get out of here." Claire suggested.

"Yes, let's." Cindy agreed. She had been fucked by a nice big hard cock, now the gentle touch of a woman in all the right places would round off the night perfectly. Still naked and hand in hand, they left the veranda and headed upstairs to Claire's bedroom, taking a bottle of scotch and two glasses with them.