All Comments on 'Claire's Belly'

by OffNSFW

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If that was chapter 1 I will reserve judgement, if that was a one off how disappointing, it built up nicely and then ......nothing! If there was a point I'm affraid I did not get it.

neotoyneotoyalmost 2 years ago

This is a masterpiece. Also I learned four new words, so thanks for that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Agree with another comment: where's the payoff? I liked a lot about this story. It's well written. I enjoyed the contrasts between the two characters: the big age difference and the different body types. (I'm not into "heavy" women, but I appreciate the author giving the reader something different than the overdone "superhot MILF 'who doesn't look her age'" trope.) I also liked the taboo element. And I loved the slow and realistic build-up (the main character is unsure as to the signals being sent or received.) But then.... NOTHING! "The End" on page 3 indicates that this is a standalone, not a starting chapter. Sadly, it appears the characters and story were just window dressing for the author's squirting fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not nothing, very erotic, possibly needs a warning at the beginning but that would spoil the story. Enjoyed it a lot thanks.

TruthwithaTwistTruthwithaTwistalmost 2 years ago

This was a great story, overall. Like some others, I thought it ended flat, but the more I thought about it, it’s actually a more realistic ending. So many events life end with a bit of a fizzle rather than a Big Bang! Good luck in the contest!

Urbanbreaker13Urbanbreaker13almost 2 years ago

2*

I don't usually comment on stories but in this one, I had to. What a waste of a great idea... The protagonists were so interesting, the descriptions, the concept, the setting, all created this amazing build up and then nothing. Seriously nothing. This should be listed under non erotic. 2 stars for the writing. Seriously consider another take on this, it has so much potential

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What an amazing story… so intense and well-written. The end fits just perfect, no shiny-porn-happy-end but simply taken from real live. Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Liked your story, well written love story but the ending was not what I expected. Claire appeared to want a relationship as did the mother, but the Mother seemed to be stubborn and let possibly the love of her life leave. They both shared so much yet nothing really happened sexually. Both left unsatisfied and alone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I gave it five stars because it deserves five stars. But I don't love it.

I was left with wanting more.

That said, the worth of the story is not simply equal to how the reader feels afterward.

Reality is that most lust is less than fully realized and life and relationships are often complicated.

The story captures that well.

Thank you for writing and sharing it.

I have a feel that I'll be thinking about this one far more than most.

SeaReaderSeaReaderalmost 2 years ago

Really really really wanted this to resolve. Maybe there's more to come...? Such potential for something steamy, and satisfying for the two of them.

alexiMAalexiMAalmost 2 years ago

Have to agree with the other commenters...I know it feels like you wanted this to be unresolved, but it would have been way hotter if there's a conclusion, and then the break up. Still really well written and I want to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Where others mention lack of an explicit climax between them, that makes it more real than a simple fantasy. It's still hot as hell and well paced.

This exemplifies a wanton lust with just the touch of satisfaction rather than a cliche "and they got together and it was amaze".

Superbly written!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. Best thing I've read on Literotica. So honest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOffNSFW@OffNSFW
40 something | he/him | bi Thanks for reading, rating, commenting, and favoriting! I generally don't reply to feedback in the Literotica comments, but I do read all of them. Be nice!