Claire's Freshman Year Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hadn't planned to keep it. I'll have to check with Howard. I'll tell him that you need a quiet place to study," I giggled.

"Yeah, study pussy," laughed Gina.

"I'm taking the bedding to be cleaned. I'll bring it back and just leave it outside the door, ok?" smiled Max.

"That's great," I assured him as Gina moved closer and hugged me.

I hugged her back and felt myself responding both to her sexual aura and her physical presence. Her large breasts pressed into mine as my hands caressed her large firm ass.

The two of them left. I checked to see that 301 was locked and returned to the new apartment.

As I entered the bedroom and I was greeted by the sight of Arianna's naked body moving up and down. "Again?" I joked.

"Well, you got him hard and left him hanging, so I'm just keeping him ready for you, "winked Arianna.

Arianna quickly dismounted and I climbed on. I moved up and down on Rick's massive member. My pussy opened up and stretched a little more with each downward thrust. Soon my clit was bumping against his pubic bone. Rick scanned my body, looked into my eyes and spoke, "Claire, do you know that we all love you?"

"All?" I asked while expressing confusion at his declaration.

"The whole neighborhood. All the men and all the women too. You don't have to say anything, I just thought you should know," smiled Rick.

I smiled back, leaned over and put my hands on Rick's muscular chest. My hips moved up and down as his cock touched all the right places and the heat of orgasmic tension began to grow and spread from the center of my core.

"I love you too," whispered Arianna as she straddled Rick's thighs and hugged me from behind. Her breasts pressed into my back as her hands groped my tits and pinched my nipples.

"Oh fuck!" I gasped as the sensory overload suddenly triggered an orgasm that caused my body to tremble and shake. My back arched and my head pressed back on Arianna's shoulder. She kissed my neck and triggered a round of aftershocks. "Aaaaarrrrrrrrgggghhhhhhhhh," I groaned in both pleasure and exhaustion.

Arianna helped me to dismount and relax on the bed between the two of them. I reached out and stroked Rick's cock. "You didn't cum yet. Do you want me to suck you off?" I asked with a twinkle in my eye.

"Will you share?" whispered Arianna as her body pressed into my back.

Together we gave Rick a blow job that he won't soon forget. We emptied his balls and shared a long cummy kiss before swallowing all of his savory load.

"So, I know that I can't talk about your new room," began Rick while making air-quotes around the word 'room', "but can I come back?" he finished awkwardly.

"Rick, Both Arianna and I like you and we really enjoyed fucking you," I smiled.

"I'm not ready to fall in love but I would enjoy being at least one of your fuck buddies," giggled Arianna, "I'm horny all the time. Just text me and I'll find a way to fit you in," she giggled and winked.

Rick smiled, dressed and left to return Holly's car.

"You really like Rick's cock, don't you?" I teased.

"Oh my God! Yes! I mean what's not to like?" she began, "and he's so nice, super cute and built too!" she quipped.

Arianna and I moved my belongings from room 301 and tidied up the apartment before settling in to spend the rest of the day on homework.

We used the two desks in the smaller bedroom to set up our computers and have a designated study area. After a couple hours of focused school work Arianna looked over at me and spoke softly, "This was the best idea ever. Living with Dad and Jan above the restaurant didn't feel like school and there were too many distractions and interruptions," she smiled.

"I agree that this has been productive, but it won't always be like this," I warned.

"Really, what happens?" asked Arianna.

"I haven't lived here long enough to experience that much but from what I hear once the football season ends they party hard from Friday night till they collapse on Sunday.

"So, we have a few more weeks of reasonable behavior," began Arianna, "are you going to fix them?"

"What, what do you mean?" I asked while feeling a bit perplexed.

Arianna just stared at me, rolled her eyes and pointed toward my old room 301.

"Oh, I do like a challenge," I smiled, "let's both keep our eyes open for some good candidates."

"Maybe Max can recommend some," chuckled Arianna.

"Are you hungry?" I asked Arianna as my stomach rumbled and I realized that it was late and we hadn't eaten much besides each other and a substantial amount of Rick's cum.

"Where can we get something to eat at this hour?" asked Arianna.

"Well, we have two choices. We can either see if Papa's food truck is parked on the corner near the Green or we can go down to the first floor and see what's in the kitchen there?" I replied while shaking my head.

"Either way we need to get dressed and this has been such a special day that I don't want to spoil it by running into any of the jocks while we try to find something good to eat amidst their junk food," sighed Arianna.

"I agree," I chirped while feeling elated at having a roommate to share thoughts, to make decisions and to snuggle with at night. "You stay here and I'll go out and get us something good," I smiled.

Arianna moved closer and hugged me tight, "Thank you for everything. I feel like I'm in a spectacular dream and I'm worried that I might wake up," she giggled as I reciprocated by kissing her lightly on the lips while caressing her breast and tugging on one of her erect nipples.

"Would you like to come?" I asked as we broke our embrace and I began to don some suitable clothes.

"Maybe later," she chuckled at the double meaning in my question while grabbing some clothes and getting dressed to join me in our search for sustenance.

We locked up and exited down the backstairs. As we made our way to Campus Drive we saw the food truck, all packed up and pulling away from the curb.

"Oh no," smirked Arianna, "now what?"

I took her hand and we turned toward the large cafeteria building. "No worries, there's a student run sandwich shop that is open late in the basement of this building," I assured her.

We entered the building, descended the stairs and opened the large double doors going into a well-lit room where we encountered about twenty students. Some were sitting at tables and others were in line to place their orders.

Dan and Sam, two of my high school classmates from the neighborhood approached us, "Hi Claire," smiled Dan, "were you studying so long that you forgot to eat?" he joked.

"You're a commuting student. Is that right Arianna?" added Sam.

"Arianna is my new roommate," I explained, "and between moving her in and studying we didn't realize how hungry we were until our options were limited."

"It sounds like you've had a busy day. Why don't the two of you sit at this table and I'll get you some food," offered Dan.

"Thank you, that's very kind," smiled Arianna as she caressed his face and handed him some money.

We each gave him an order for a sandwich and a drink and the two of them left to wait in line.

"Those two are so cute. Do you think we should take them back to our room and reward them?" winked Arianna.

"Do you know those two boys?" asked a cute young girl who suddenly appeared at our tableside.

"Hi, my name is Claire," I replied while extending my hand as a response to her rude interruption.

"Oh, I'm Cassie. My real name is Cassidy. That was a bit rude wasn't it?" she responded while gently holding my hand.

"Hi Cassie, I'm Aria. My real name is Arianna," she smiled

Cassie stared and her mouth dropped open as she mumbled, "You, you're so beautiful."

"Sit with us," invited Aria as she pulled out another chair. "Now what do you want to know about Sam and Dan?"

"So you do know them," began Cassie, "they're in some of my classes and they seem so nice but I know they just want to have sex and then I won't be a virgin and nobody will want me," she babbled.

"Did you ask them what they want?" I asked in an effort to calm her fears.

"No, I just know that freshman boys are probably looking to lose their virginity."

Both Aria and I couldn't refrain from laughing but stopped when we saw the hurt look on Cassie's face.

"I'm sorry, that was rude. Did either of the boys ask you what you want?" I replied sympathetically.

"Yes, and I told them that I'm not interested in dating an inexperienced freshman boy."

"Do you really want to remain a virgin?" I asked somewhat incredulously.

"Are you both freshmen? You're not virgins are you? How many guys?" came Cassidy's rapid fire questions.

"Yes we are both first year students. We have enjoyed fucking and making love with both men and women," smiled Aria.

"Sam and Dan?" whispered Cassie.

We both just nodded.

"Oh my, so why would they even talk to me?" she asked rhetorically.

"Maybe they find you attractive and would like to become friends and eventually something more," I suggested.

"I, I've been a dope, haven't I?" stuttered Cassidy.

"Maybe a little, but it's natural. Instead of making assumptions try asking questions. Give me your phone and I'll add mine to your contacts. I'd like us to be friends even if the boys don't work out," I smiled.

Just then Dan and Sam returned to the table. "Hi Cassidy," began Dan, "here's a Mediterranean Veggie sandwich. I hope you'll stay and eat with us," he smiled

"How did you know that I'm vegetarian?" asked Cassie as her eyes filled with tears and she blurted, "I'm so sorry. I've been rude and I'm such a dope!"

Sam reached across the table and took Cassidy's hand. "I was behind you in line a few nights ago and you mentioned being vegetarian when you ordered," he explained.

"No need for an apology Cassidy," began Dan, "going to college can be scary for all of us and I'm sure it's even more difficult for an attractive young woman," added Dan as he reached across the table and she put her other hand in his.

"It's Cassie," she smiled and blushed, "Cassidy is what my mother calls me when I haven't made my bed."

"Sam and I would like to be your friends Cassie, would you like that?" asked Dan compassionately.

"Yes, I'd like that too," she admitted with a smile then turned to Aria and me, "Thank you both for helping me look at things differently."

"May I hug you?" I asked and she quickly released the boys' hands, turned and threw herself into my arms. "We're going to leave now but please call me if you have questions, or if you just want to talk," I offered before releasing her.

"We'll see you again soon," smiled Aria as we both stood.

"Don't we get hugs too!" joked Sam as he moved around the table and hugged Aria as they mutually caressed each other's ass.

Dan and I engaged in a similar hug and I didn't miss the glimmer of jealousy in Cassidy's eyes.

Aria noticed as well and after Dan moved away she approached Cassie, "May I hug you too?"

Cassie nodded as she stood and they embraced. Her shorter stature placed her chin between Aria's large soft 38D breasts. "Mmmmmmm," she moaned softly at the intimate contact with the older, more experienced woman.

Cassie and the boys were chatting away as Aria and I took our food and headed back to the frat house. "She's going to need our help," I stated confidently.

"You should text her and find out if she's on birth control," smiled Arianna. "The boys won't be fucking her tonight, but it won't be long," she predicted.

"She's very cute. When do you want to invite her over to explore sapphic pleasures?" I quipped.

"Yeah, I could feel her shaking when I held her against my tits," laughed Arianna.

We managed to avoid everyone in the fraternity as we climbed the back stairs to our apartment. "Look at this!" I exclaimed as I opened some louvered doors that I believed to be a closet and found a kitchenette.

"How did we miss this?" asked Aria while smiling and shaking her head. "Tomorrow after classes we need to get some food, drinks and snacks."

"I agree. I'm glad that we went out tonight and connected with Dan and Sam but it would be so convenient to have stuff here."

"I wonder how Cassie is doing with her two new boyfriends?" joked Aria as we plated our sandwiches and grabbed a couple of seltzers that we transferred from the mini-fridge in room 301.

After eating we both stripped off our clothes and went to the Master bath to get ready for bed. "Care to join me in the shower," I teased and beckoned Aria with a crooked finger.

The water was warm, soothing and cleansing. We pressed our soap covered bodies together and enjoyed each other's curves and caresses.

"What did you think about Cassie?" asked Aria as she gently rubbed my pussy and ass.

"I think I would have been just like her, a little lost, like a deer caught in the headlights if I hadn't met Tom and learned so much from everyone in the neighborhood.

"Would you mind if I invited her over? I mean the way she moaned when I hugged her was not subtle. She's definitely interested and the three of us could have some fun."

I smiled and nodded at Arianna before stretching up to kiss her on the lips.

After we dried off and slipped between the sheets, Aria rolled up on one side, leaned over and kissed me softly. "What you did for Cassidy, Sam and Dan tonight was amazing and it made my feelings for you even stronger."

I returned her kiss then slid lower to feast on her fabulous breasts. My right hand pressed on her mons while my fingers pressed between her lips and discovered an unexpected level of arousal.

"Mmmmmmm," I moaned, "you are soaking wet," I giggled, "Is that because of me, Cassie, or both?"

"Oh fuck!" gasped Aria, "both, both of you are so hot! Please make me cum," she begged.

I pulled back the covers, rolled Aria onto her back and moved down between her silky smooth wide-spread thighs. She lifted her legs as I zeroed in on her glistening wet pussy. I licked, sucked and swallowed her delicious nectar and continued my oral exploration through her first silent orgasm.

"Wow, that was one hell of an orgasm," I joked before probing her pussy with my tongue and swallowing another mouthful. "You're still horny aren't you?" I asked sympathetically.

Arianna nodded and whispered, "Please don't be mad but can you text Will?" she asked nervously, "you seem super horny too," she observed.

"Oh I'm not mad. I think it's a great idea," I smiled while grabbing my phone and texting, "Hi, can you come over?"

My phone buzzed with a call from Will. "Hi Claire, I just finished studying, what's up?"

"Arianna is my roommate now and we just moved into a larger room on the third floor of the frat house. We got naked and climbed into our king size bed and we were wondering if you might be interested in joining us?"

"Well I got an erection when I saw your text. So, I should probably give myself several orgasms or I won't be able to sleep," replied Will innocently.

"Just come as you are. Arianna and I have two very wet vaginas that will take care of your pesky penis erection," I giggled.

"Oh, so you want me to have intercourse with both of you?" he mumbled, "I, I would enjoy that," he stuttered excitedly, like a child on Christmas day.

"Come to the back of the building and I will let you in. See you soon!" I concluded the call.

"He has no idea how desirable his cock is, does he?" smirked Arianna.

"I feel like I should feel guilty for using him like this. But, I'm super horny right now and I hope he'll enjoy fucking and filling our pussies more than jerking off into a Kleenex," I smiled.

"Don't feel guilty. We both like him and we'll be honest with him. If he decides that he'd rather jerk off then we'll just have to tie him up and rape him!" joked Arianna.

I slipped on an oversized T-shirt, grabbed a key from the table near the door and padded barefoot down the back stairs to meet Will. I stood in the dark looking out the small window in the steel door. My own arousal had begun when we met Cassidy at the sandwich shop and continued to grow as I licked Arianna's plump peach-like pussy. Now, as I waited for Will, I shifted from side to side, causing my pussy to release its nectar and coat my inner thighs.

My trance was broken when Will tapped on the window. I opened the door, "Thank you for coming," I chirped as I wrapped my arms around his neck and we kissed aggressively.

"I really like you Claire. I can't imagine that I would ever refuse you," He smiled and kissed me again.

"Goody! Follow me," I giggled, turned and walked up the stairs ahead of him. I pulled my T-shirt up to my waist and teased him with my swaying ass and glistening thighs as we ascended the two flights of stairs.

I slipped the key into the lock, turned the handle and led Will into the room. "Wow! This is amazing. How did you get a room like this?" he asked.

"I'll fill you in later. Right now Aria needs your assistance," I began as I dropped to my knees, removed his shoes and socks, pulled down his running shorts and peeled off the spandex that kept his fully engorged ten-inch cock contained. "Go get her Goliath," I joked as I gave Will's cock a couple strokes and a kiss on the head.

I followed Will into the bedroom where Arianna waited with her hair splayed out on the pillows, one hand caressing her own tits and the other hand beckoning Will between her raised knees and wide spread thighs. "Please just fuck me Will," smiled Aria as her face conveyed a sense of urgency.

I surprised myself with feelings of jealousy as I watched him gently move between her thighs, lower his hips and fully sheath his throbbing cock in her slutty little cunt.

"Oh God yes!" she gasped while Will held his body above hers, slowly fucked her with full strokes and crushed her clit with his pubic bone. He fucked her again and again. Then she wrapped her long legs around him, bucked her hips against his and erupted in orgasmic bliss. She reached up, pulled the full weight of his body down on top of her as she kissed him and whispered, "Don't stop."

I had forgotten to breathe as I watched them. I was simultaneously aroused and aghast. I fingered my needy pussy while my eyes filled with tears from a sense of loss.

Aria's legs released Will's hips and he continued fucking her through a second orgasm and then he roared, as he filled her with his cum and triggered a third orgasm in her beautiful body.

Will pulled out of Aria and lay on his back beside her. His cum-coated cock was still hard as our eyes met and he raised his arms to me. I bolted across the room and jumped on top of him. My legs straddled his waist, my pussy lips slipped along the underside of his cock and our mouths met in a passionate kiss that comforted me and conveyed a special bond that continued to grow.

Aria turned on her side to watch us. She caressed my back and then as I slid higher, she lifted the head of Will's cock so I could slide back and enjoy the feeling of his massive cock stretching my vagina and probing deep into my core. My entire body reacted to our union. Will's penetration combined with Aria's caresses created a warming sensation that began in my belly and quickly spread throughout my body. My first orgasm was a relatively small tremor that finished as I laid my head on Will's chest and was calmed by his heartbeat.

"You're body craves attention," whispered Aria in my ear as she leaned over and kissed me on the neck.

"Mmmmmm yes," I moaned and giggled as I sat up and resumed my ride on Will's pleasure pole. He held my hips and met each of my downward thrusts with an arched back that drove his ten-inch cock across my cervix and even deeper into my vagina.

"Ride that cock!" encouraged Aria as she moved behind me, pressed her breasts into my back and reached around to grope my tits

"Oh fuck," I barked as she pinched and tugged on my nipples.