Claire's Freshman Year Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here it comes Claire," groaned Will as his cock expanded and launched several volleys of his hot creamy cum deep inside me.

"OH! Oh oh oh arrrrrrrggggghhhhhh!" I roared as a massive orgasm consumed me and I blacked out in Aria's arms.

When my eyes opened I was on my back between Will and Aria. Will caressed my face while

Aria pressed her fingers into my pussy, extracted them and licked them clean. "Would you like a taste?" she smiled, "the two of you together are yummy!" she quipped.

I nodded, she proffered her fingers and I sucked them clean. My body shivered at both the taste and at the feeling of my tongue swirling around Arianna's fingers.

"I should go now," offered Will in his soft soothing voice while his throbbing cock, resting on my thigh, telegraphed a different message.

I gave Will one of those, 'Are you kidding me' looks.

Aria grabbed Will's cock with the hand that had been playing with my pussy. She stroked it and asked, "How many times do you need to cum before you can sleep?" she queried sympathetically.

I moved to Will's other side and we stroked him together and took turns sucking on his super sensitive head.

"I feel a little guilty taking advantage of your generosity," smirked Will.

I stopped and stared into Will's eyes. "There's no room for guilt here," I began. "We are all friends and lovers. Nobody is taking advantage of anyone," I scolded him with a smile.

Will looked at Aria as she held his cock and popped her mouth off of his plum-sized shiny head. Aria nodded and added, "I'm with Claire. We are your friends and we love playing with your cock! Now answer my question," she giggled.

"One more time and I'll be able to sleep through the night," smiled Will.

Aria and I resumed our oral attack on Will's rigid pole. Soon he climaxed and filled Aria's mouth before I took over and sealed my lips around him, slid his cock into my throat and drained the remainder of his final ejaculation.

Will rolled out of bed and donned his clothes. "Will you two come to my race on Wednesday afternoon?"

"We'll be there," I assured him. Will left and I snuggled into Aria's arms with my cheek nuzzled against the soft warm soothing skin of her right breast as we drifted off to sleep.