Claire's Freshman Year Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as all of the men disappeared up the race path into the woods, the women lined up and started their race along the same route.

I had no idea how long a five-mile race might take but I assumed that it would be around thirty minutes. I wandered over to talk with Cassie. "Hi Cassie, how are you doing? You look happy," I smiled.

Cassie hugged me again, "It's totally your fault," she whispered.

"I just helped you to discover who you really are," I smiled.

"Well, who I am is very horny right now. When do you think we might get together with the guys?"

"Are you talking about Sam and Dan or should I include Hugh too?"

Cassie blushed bright red and replied, "He's your boyfriend, so you should invite him if you want."

"I will and I want to watch him fuck you!" I stated emphatically.

Cassie was speechless, she stopped breathing and her eyes popped as she didn't know how to respond.

"Just relax and enjoy yourself. I don't mind sharing Hugh," I smiled.

Less than twenty minutes had gone by when someone shouted, "Here come the runners."

The end of the course was a sweeping trail through open fields so everyone could see the last quarter-mile of the race. When I looked out, I could only see one runner.

"That's Will," stated Hugh matter of factly.

"But, but, it's too soon. Is something wrong?" I asked with worries that he'd cut the race short for some reason.

Hugh hugged me and kissed the top of my head, "He's just one of the fastest runners in the country."

Will crossed the line in a five-mile race in twenty-two minutes and thirty seconds. I watched as others eventually crossed, their times were posted and Will's first place finish was unchallenged.

Will cooled off, grabbed some water and came to thank us for joining. "Wow, this is the biggest crowd of supporters that I've ever had. "Thank you Claire and Aria for coming."

"Here comes Althea!" shouted Cassidy as she jumped up and down creating quite a show with her bouncing ass and tits.

Althea crossed the finish line and her time was reported at twenty-five minutes and twenty-two seconds. A time that gave her first place and beat many of the male runners.

"How do you know Althea?" asked Will as he focused on looking directly into Cassie's eyes.

"She's my roommate," smiled Cassie and added "how do you know Claire?"

"We're in pre-med together and she taught me about female anatomy," replied Will with no filter on his words.

I almost burst out laughing but I was frozen when I looked up and saw the girl I had passed in the doorway when leaving Cassie's dorm. She walked toward us with her eyes locked on mine.

"Cassie, are you going to introduce us?"

"Uh ummm, this is Claire and this is my roommate Althea," she stuttered.

"I knew you were special when I saw you leaving the dorm. You're the one who transformed Cassie aren't you?" quipped Althea.

I ignored her question and turned toward the guys. "Althea, this is Hugh, Sam, Dan and I assume that you know Will?"

"Hi guys and actually Will and I have never met but I know his reputation."

Before I go any further I need to tell you that Althea is strikingly beautiful even when covered with sweat. She has a perfect dark chocolate complexion and a runner's body. Her ass is exquisite, her breasts are not large nor is she flat chested like many female runners. Her sparkling dark brown eyes, curly black hair and her luscious lips are what caught my attention when we briefly crossed paths a day earlier.

"It's nice to meet you Althea, perhaps we can train together," offered Will innocently.

"I'd like that," she replied as she moved closer to Will and hugged him. "Is Claire your girlfriend?" she whispered so nobody else could hear.

"No, not really, but she is very special," he replied.

"Did she teach you how to lick pussy too?" Althea continued her secretive questioning

"How did you know?" replied a puzzled Will.

Althea released Will and Arianna stepped in to save the day, "I think their two victories deserve a celebration. Can we all get together on Friday night?"

Everyone agreed and the gathering soon dispersed.

"What just happened?" I asked Aria as we walked back across campus toward Fraternity Row.

"If I had to guess, I'd say that your two new best friends, Cassie and Althea, are bisexual nymphomaniacs," began Aria.

"I think that Cassie is still vulnerable. I'd like her to meet Sam and Dan in a smaller crowd and learn the joys of intimacy before being engulfed in a group orgy."

"OK, let's do it. Let's invite them over for snacks. If all goes well they can spend the night. I'll go out and get more food if we need it," quipped Arianna.

I texted Cassie first, "Hi, Aria and I were thinking we'd like to get you, Dan and Sam together before the celebration on Friday. Do you agree?"

"Yes, but can we include Althea?" replied Cassie

"Absolutely - it sounds like the two of you have bonded."

"Perfect - when do you want to do this?" asked Cassidy.

"I need to reach out to the boys. Assuming they say yes, then let's do it tonight," I replied

I texted Sam and Dan and they were all-in. I gave them directions to the back entrance.

"All set," I texted Cassie and gave her directions as well.

I went downstairs while Aria put clean sheets on all the beds, including the one in room 301. As the boys approached, I opened the door to welcome them in. "HI guys, are you excited to be giving some lessons in intimacy?" I smiled.

"You bet," quipped Dan.

"I still can't believe that she doesn't know how hot she is," smirked Sam while shaking his head.

"I've missed you guys. Can I get a hug and a kiss?"

Dan stepped up and caressed my face. He leaned down till our lips met, wrapped his arms around me and held me tight against his hardening cock. "Mmmmmm," I moaned before breaking the kiss, "that was delicious," I giggled.

Sam stepped up behind me, slid his hands up my sides and caressed my unfettered breasts through my t-shirt. He kissed my neck, sucked on my ear lobe and pressed his equally hard cock against my back. I moaned again and declared, "Cassie is going to love you guys!"

As we walked up the stairs, Dan asked, "Is Althea coming too?"

"She is. Is that a problem?" I asked, worried that there were some racial concerns that I hadn't considered.

"Are you kidding?" laughed Dan. "I was hoping she'd be here. I think she may be the most beautiful woman in the U."

"Yeah, after being with Althea, Cassie, Aria and you, I'll be having wet dreams every night," smiled Sam.

I took the boys to my old room. "You guys wait here, I'll be right back."

I quickly skipped back down the stairs and saw Althea and Cassie holding hands, chatting and walking toward the back door of Delta Tau Omega. I opened the door and asked, "Are you excited Cassie?"

"I'm excited and nervous," she admitted.

"We're all friends here. You get to choose what you want and don't want. I believe that intimacy is essential for happiness and that's the goal," I smiled.

"This isn't my first time," admitted Althea. "I agree with you. My intimacy with girls makes me giddy. Can guys really make me feel that way too?" she asked while hinting at both her past experiences and her doubts.

"Sam and Dan are not typical guys, but I'll let them tell you about their experiences when they're ready."

"Isn't this a frat House?" asked Althea.

"It is, but Aria and I are the only ones on the third floor which is why we use this entrance," I explained briefly.

When we reached the hallway I led them to room 301, opened the door and invited Dan and Sam out to join us and then explained, "When I first moved in this was my room. When Aria became my roommate, Howard gave us the room next door. Before we go in I need all of you to swear that you won't talk about our room to anyone but our closest friends."

They all agreed so we walked back up the hallway, past the public bathroom, toward the stairs and stopped at room 304. "What's all the cloak and dagger about?" asked Sam.

I opened the door and led them into the living room. They were all speechless and then Althea asked rhetorically, "Who did you two fuck to get this apartment!"

Aria came out of the Master Bedroom in a matching red lace bra and panty set, "Welcome and believe me, Claire and I are just as shocked as you are."

"We don't want to risk losing this place but we do want to share it with our closest friends," I added.

"Can I get everyone something to drink? Sorry, nothing alcoholic yet," offered Aria.

I had a sense that Cassie was more interested in Dan so I suggested, "Sam, can you give Aria a proper greeting and help her set out a selection of drinks?"

Sam approached Aria and asked, "May I kiss you?"

She smiled and approached him, "It would be my pleasure," she replied as he brushed back her dark brown locks, held her head and gently licked her lips before moving into a very passionate French kiss.

"Wow," sighed Cassie as she watched Sam kissing Aria while caressing her bare back and panty covered ass.

Dan approached her and asked, "May I kiss you?"

"What took you so long," joked Cassie.

"When it comes to intimacy it seems best to go slow and to be sure you're ready before taking the next step. I'm not sure what Claire said to you but you seem more relaxed and accepting," replied Dan.

Cassie stood on her tiptoes and wrapped her arms around Dan's neck, "I'm ready," she giggled before pressing their lips together and slipping her tongue into Dan's mouth.

Althea approached me, smiled and commented, "You transformed her. You know that right?"

"It's what I said earlier about intimacy and happiness. Her life had a big void and now we're all helping to fill it," I winked.

Althea screwed up her face while trying to formulate her next question, "Does everyone you meet fall in love with you?"

"I could ask you the same question," I began as I took her by the hand and led her into the living room. We both looked over at Aria as she stripped off her bra and panties, dropped to her knees, fished out Sam's cock and sucked him into her mouth.

"Let's get naked and have some fun," beamed Althea.

I reached over and began lifting her shirt up over her head. Her 34B breasts came into view and her pencil-eraser sized nipples were begging for attention. I leaned in and latched onto her right nipple. I licked, sucked and nibbled.

"Oh fuck," she gasped. "that feels soooooo good!"

Althea then pulled off my shirt, I stripped off my shorts and panties and she removed hers too.

"God you're gorgeous," I gasped and bit my lip while debating between my own desires and what would be best for Cassie.

Looking toward Cassie, she seemed to be on the verge of an orgasm. She and Dan were both naked, she was sitting on the counter, leaning back on her elbows and Dan was savoring her sweet pussy.

Aria was on her hands and knees and being fucked doggy style by Sam.

I lost my train of thought when Althea pressed her body against mine, our lips met and her right hand began fingering my soaking wet pussy. The sensations of her breasts pressing against mine and the simultaneous oral and clitoral stimulation sent waves of pleasure coursing through my body.

Althea ended the kiss and pulled her hand away from my pussy. "You need to lay down before you fall down," she smiled, "let's go into the bedroom."

Soon I was on my back with Althea's pussy being pressed against my mouth. Her nipples tickled my belly as she licked and sucked on my pussy. My body trembled while she consumed copious quantities of my free-flowing nectar.

Dan came in and lay beside me. Cassie straddled his waist, lowered her hips and yelped as his cock shredded what remained of her hymen. Dan wrapped his arms around her and held her while her body adapted to the invasion of his hard cock probing deep inside her pussy. "Oh, this hurts, this hurts so good," she moaned.

Aria knelt on the other side of me and caressed Althea's back. She leaned down and kissed the back of her neck and whispered. "Sam is holding your hips. Ok for him to fuck you?"

Althea nodded and lifted her hips above my face and I watched as Sam fully sheathed his cock in her wet, warm and welcoming pussy.

Sam and Dan were on parallel trajectories as Cassie continued to slowly ride Dan and Sam drove his cock deep inside Althea. Their orgasms struck, they both grabbed their partners' hips, pressed in deep and shot several volleys of hot creamy cum. Sam's ejaculations triggered an orgasm in Althea. She laid down on top of me, he pulled out and I consumed his cum as it flowed out between her beautiful plump labia.

Cassie laid down on Dan, still impaled on his cock and kissed him softly through her tears of joy. "Thank you for being my first and for making it so memorable."

"You are a beautiful young woman. You deserve to feel loved and to experience the joys of intimacy," replied Dan with wisdom far beyond his years.

After a few minutes of rest we all began to stir. "What would everyone like to do now?" I asked.

"How long does it take the boys to recover," smiled Cassie.

"Hey girl, are you trying to go from virgin to nympho in sixty seconds?" laughed Althea.

Well there's a large shower in the bathroom for anyone who'd like to clean up. We have snacks in the living room and if people want more to eat we can call out and maybe get it delivered," I suggested.

Sam, Dan, Althea and Cassie all headed for the shower. "You're the only one who hasn't been fucked. Do you feel cheated?"

"Not at all. I had fun with Althea and I think that Cassie is starting to come out of her shell," I smiled.

"Do you want to go spend a little time with Althea in the shower?" I winked at Aria.

"In addition to being the best roommate ever, you are a mind reader," she joked as she jumped up and headed into the shower.

Cassie came out leading the two boys by their fully recovered erections. They stopped in front of me and Cassie asked, "Can you show me how to fuck both boys at the same time?"

I knew that Cassie was doing this because I hadn't had any cock yet. "So, there are several ways to do that," I began, "sometimes I just like to suck cock," I continued and then I slipped off the bed and knelt in front of Dan.

"Show her how you fuck my throat," I suggested as I looked up at him and opened my mouth. Dan held my head and pressed his seven-inch cock into my throat. I don't gag anymore so all that Cassie heard was, "gluck, gluck, gluck, gluck gluck."

Cassie knelt in front of Sam and sparked, "Can you do that too?"

I was tempted to tell him to be gentle but then I realized that sometimes it's better to let people experiment.

Sam held Cassie's head, she opened her mouth and sucked on the head of his cock. He pressed in and hit the back of her throat. "Uhh, uhh, uhh," she gagged and pulled away. She looked over at me and asked, "Is there a secret?"

"Well guys will tell you to practice but that's just because they want you to suck their cock a lot," I laughed.

"Well I just started sucking cocks today but I kinda like it too! I like the way it throbs and I can't wait to feel it pulse when he cums," she admitted.

"Don't try to breathe or swallow just let him press it into your throat. I think it helps to extend your tongue out toward his balls. That seems to keep your throat more open."

Cassie tried a couple more times with Sam's six-inch cock. She finally got it all in and exclaimed, "I did it!" as she beamed with pride.

"So some girls like the feeling of a cock in their ass," I explained.

"Ewww, that sounds nasty. Why would anyone do that?" asked Cassie.

"I really like it," I admitted calmly. I was tempted to shout out that anal orgasms are the best but refrained.

"Would you fuck Claire's ass?" asked Cassie as she looked up at Dan.

"You bet!" chirped Dan.

"There's lube in the bedside table," I suggested

Dan pulled open the drawer and ignored Aria's dildo collection. He found the lube and waited while I got down on my hands and knees. He put a big dollop on my anal sphincter, handed the lube to Sam and then pressed the lube in and spread it around with his index finger.

"The trick here is to relax," I began, "as he pushes in you gently try to push him out," I instructed. Dan pressed the head of his cock in and soon he had all seven inches deep in my bowels.

At this point Althea and Aria came out of the bathroom and Althea giggled, "Ass fucking is the best! Don't you just love an anal orgasm?"

Dan's handsome face lit up at Althea's enthusiasm. His cock twitched and grew harder. I had a feeling that he'd fuck all four of us if he could but right now all that mattered was that he was fucking me.

Dan had all the stamina that I needed. His strong hands gripped my hips as his cock filled my ass building the heat and tension that culminated in a seismic orgasm, "Oh, Ohh, Fuck, Fuuuuck, FUUUUCK!" I shouted as my body shuddered and I collapsed onto the floor gasping for breath.

Cassie and Sam had watched while Dan, the more kind, caring and timid of the two, pummeled my ass. Sam, who tended to be more self-centered, now showed a tender side of himself that I'd never witnessed.

"Cassie, I know that all of this is new for you," began Sam.

"Oh no, if you think I'm going to miss out on an orgasm like that you'd be sadly mistaken," she giggled.

Cassie climbed onto an unused portion of the bed. She waited, on hands and knees while exposing her sexy ass and pussy to Sam and the other two women.

Sam stood, frozen in awe of Cassie's blatant sexuality, as Althea approached with the anal lube, winked and said, "Let me help you get started."

Althea squeezed a glob onto her middle finger, showed it to Sam and then pressed it deep into her roommate's ass. "Oooooh!" groaned Cassie, "that feels different."

Althea fingered her ass until it started to relax, then turned to Sam, kissed the tip of his cock and said, "It's your turn now."

Sam stepped up, put another large dollop of lube on Cassie's anal sphincter, pushed the head of his cock in, grabbed her hips and slowly entered her virgin ass. "Oh, ohhh, so big, so big," she babbled, "don't stop, don't stop," she begged.

While Dan and I watched Sam's gentle fucking of Cassie's ass, Althea turned to Arianna and asked, "Can you imagine what that would be like with a really big cock?

Aria turned, smiled and without thinking replied, "Oh, you mean like Will's?"

As soon as the words left Aria's lips, I froze, as she realized her mistake, and Althea was clearly in shock. Nothing else was said as the air in the room was filled with the sound of Sam's hips hitting Cassie's and her rhythmic groans, "Unnh, unnh, unnh, unnh, unnh."

I looked at Aria who had turned pale, or at least as pale as her complexion could. I caught her eye, smiled and mouthed, "It's ok."

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, what's happening?" chirped Cassie.

"Relax, take deep breaths but don't hold them," I counseled.

"Oohhh, ohhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhh!" shouted Cassie as if she were on a roller coaster. Then she hit the apex, her orgasm began and she screamed, "Ahhh, Ahhhhhhhhh, Ahhhhrrrrrrggggghhhhhh! Her body shook violently, triggered Sam's orgasm, and she collapsed quietly onto the bed

Suddenly the room was silent except for Sam's deep breaths as he recovered while emptying his balls into Cassie's rectum.

"What just happened?" asked Dan rhetorically?

"You just fucked your new girlfriend's ass!" joked Althea while rolling her eyes.

"No, I mean that, well she reminds me of my sister," began Dan hesitantly.

Cassie, who had briefly passed out, slowly rolled over. She looked up at Dan with tears in her eyes and asked, "Does that mean that you don't want to fuck me anymore?"

"No, my sister, Trixie, loves sex. She enjoys it with everyone including men, women, friends and relatives," replied Dan.