Claire's Freshman Year Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, anyone who has had sex with Dan's sister raise your hand," smirked Cassie.

Aria, Sam, Dan, and I raised our hands.

Cassie looked at Dan with her eyes as big as saucers. "You fucked your older sister?" she asked incredulously.

"Yes," admitted Dan reluctantly.

"Did you enjoy it?" asked Cassie with curiosity tinged with a modicum of excitement.

I could see Dan's fears in his face and encouraged him, "Just tell her the truth."

"I love Trixie. She has always been there for me and when she wanted to be my first lover on my eighteenth birthday, I wept tears of joy. We still make love whenever we can," admitted Dan.

"That's so hot!" exclaimed Cassie as she jumped up, kissed Dan on the lips, took him by the hand and led him into the shower.

"So, are you all into incest?" smiled Althea.

Aria and Sam both raised their hands. Upon seeing this Althea raised her own hand and winked, "Me too."

"I fuck my adoptive parents," I began, "does that count?" I giggled.

"So, what did Dan mean when he compared Cassie with his sister?" asked Althea.

"After Trixie had her first sexual experience with Tom, she just had to have more. She mostly wanted Tom and Molly but she sought out anyone and everyone who would help her to enjoy orgasmic bliss," I explained.

"At one of our neighborhood pool parties she declared herself "Free Use," began Sam, "we all fucked her multiple times and frequently she had all three holes filled at once," he chuckled.

"So Dan is concerned that Cassie might want or need too much sex?" asked Althea as her face seemed angry and her eyes filled with tears.

"Yes, I replied," calmly and then felt a need to defend Dan. "Dan wasn't being judgmental," I began before being interrupted.

"You people are unbelievable," she began "I have never met anyone so caring and understanding as Dan. And now I realize that you are all just like him."

The three of us gathered around Althea. We hugged, kissed and caressed her as she sobbed out her excessive emotion.

Dan and Cassie came out of the bath after their shower and Cassie came rushing over, "What's wrong Althea?" she gasped with concern.

We all backed off as Althea embraced her naked roommate, kissed her softly on the lips and said, "I'm just a bit overwhelmed."

"With what? What's wrong?" asked a seriously concerned Cassie.

Althea wiped her eyes, smiled, caressed Cassie's face, looked deep into her eyes and smiled, "Nothing is wrong. I just realized that I'm in love with everyone in this room and it's a bit overwhelming."

"Me too," whispered Cassie as her lips met Althea's, their shared sexual energy began to grow and I realized that the party on Friday was going to be better than anything that I'd ever imagined.