Claire's High School Reunion

Story Info
Sexy big titted wife has big dick cop fantasy come true.
6.2k words
4.28
14.2k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ram6969
Ram6969
10 Followers

My sexy friend Claire a happily married woman who has never strayed before, confided the following recent adventure to me, and asked me to write it out for her.

----------------

Claire headed to the mailbox to see what bills and flyers had arrived. As she flipped through the bills one envelope stood out from the rest, especially since it was addressed to her with her maiden name.

This was odd since she has been happily married for 20 years. Once Claire opened the letter it all made sense, it was an invitation to her high schools 25th reunion.

Claire was instantly excited, her high school was in the small town she grew up in, maybe 2 hours from where she lives now.

She thought to herself that it would be the perfect opportunity for her and her husband to get a much needed weekend away.

She was so excited and told her husband she couldn't wait to get

him all to herself in their hotel room, and that she was going to go shopping for sexy lingerie and a new outfit to tease him all night long at the reunion dinner and dance.

Claire is absolutely gorgeous. Blonde wavy shoulder length hair with sparkling hazel green eyes, at 5'3 her curves make any man stop to take in her beauty.

She has a nice round ass, glorious DDD breasts and her flirty personality make her a favorite at parties and events with all of the men in attendance.

Always the faithful wife, she leaves alot of hard cocks and blue balls behind. I am sure many a wife have her to thank for the hard fucking they received after their husbands have spent a night lusting over Claire.

She went on a shopping spree, picking up a hot set of matching red lace bra and g-string. With her magnificent DDD tits she doesn't need any padding.

Bt with the excitement of the reunion weekend with her husband and how sexy she looked in the bra her delicious nipples were poking though hard.

She knew she needed a top that had a fluffy sweater feel to try and hide her treasures. She found a red plush velvety textured V neck sweater.

It was stretchy and the deep V showed off her ample cleavage, the material was thin and she thought the fluffy softness did well to conceal her hard nipples.

She added a black skirt that would ride up above her hips if she twirled around. She loved how it swayed with the slightest movement and was a good few inches above her knees.

Last but not least 3 inch red high heels. Claire thought to herself, man my husband is in for a good time.

The week before the reunion Claire went out and got her nails done in a bright red to match her outfit. She also decided to shave her pussy bare. She had been holding off having sex with him all week in anticipation of the weekends fun and wanted to surprise him with it.

Friday night her husband came home and had a defeated look, she asked him what was wrong. He apologized profusely, he was told that day that he needed to fly out that night to go and help with a big project at the head office and would not be able to go to the reunion with her.

He promised to make it up to her another weekend, but that she should still go and see old friends and have a good time.

Claire was sad and contemplated not going, but then decided what the hell it will be fun to see old friends and she had also picked up a new vibrator and an 8 inch dido as thick as her wrist recently and decided this would give her the perfect opportunity to try them out uninterrupted.

Claire's fantasies of being fucked by a cop with a huge cock played out often in her mind while being fucked by her husband. She was trying to figure out how to bring up the subject without hurting his feelings.

He has a nice 7 inch cock that she loves to deep throat and and get fucked hard by in the pussy and ass. But she had this deep down desire to try a bigger cock, maybe they could use a hollow dildo?

Either way she shook all these dirty thoughts out of her head and resigned herself to a fun night with her new toys.

Claire arrived at her hotel beside the event center 2 hours before the reunion was to start. She decided to get there early and get ready at the hotel instead of home, worried that the 2 hour drive would wrinkle her skirt.

When she got into her room she laid her sexy outfit out on the bed, top, skirt and her sexy red lace lingerie. Just looking at the ensemble got her juices flowing.

She decided to take a long bath, Claire still had plenty of time and thought it would help her relax after her 2 hour drive.

Claire filled the huge tube and added some scented oils and bubble bath. She felt so sexy sliding into the hot water, her red nailed fingers caressing her body.

The oil in the water made her skin feel even more silky and sensual than usual.

She slowly slid her hand down between her legs and instantly felt a shock of pleasure feeling her newly shaved pussy. She slowly glided her fingers over her outer lips feeling them puff out with wanton anticipation.

Claire moved up to her clitoris and slowly started to rub a finger up and down both sides of it, pinching it between her fingers at the same time, she could feel her passions building up but needed more.

With her left hand she sank 3 fingers deep into her pussy, rubbing and fucking herself faster and faster, Claire could feel her orgasm building up and wanted even more pleasure.

She opened her eyes and looked down at her DDD tits swaying up and down her chest as she fucked herself hard with her fingers.

In an instant she did something she had never done before, she stopped finger fucking herself just long enough to grab her right tit with both hands and bring it up to her beautiful puffy cock sucking lips and started sucking on her nipple like a woman possessed.

Claire's hands returned quickly to her clit and pussy, now sucking and pulling hard on her own nipple with her lips she continued her assault on her clit and hard finger fucking her pussy adding a fourth finger.

The sounds of moaning, water sloshing and heavy breathing filled the room as Claire fucked herself to a mind blowing orgasm!

She released her now elongated and hard nipple from her mouth and laid back trying to catch her breath. What an amazing start to the reunion she thought to herself with a smile and a chuckle.

She dozed off for a little while in the tub, realizing it was getting late and the water cold she washed up quickly and began getting ready.

She stood in front of the mirror to do her hair and makeup, only wearing her lacy bra and g-string.

Looking herself over with a sexy grin and how horny she was still feeling she thought man my husbands missing out on all this hotness!

Claire then pulled her red top over her head, zipped up the back of her skirt and added her sexy red heels.

She admired her fantastic cleavage in the mirror and ran her hands over her breasts thought the soft fluffy material pausing momentarily to lightly tweak her hardening nipples.

She looked hot! Confident her nipples were well hidden in the material of her v neck sweater she grabbed her purse and headed out to the reunion.

Luckily the event center was only a two minute walk from her hotel. Claire was nervous but immediately felt at ease seeing some of her old friends and catching up on life and laughing about the old days.

Cocktails were flowing, and Claire immediately noticed all the men were taking turns to swing by her table to say hello.

A few cocktails in her already, Claire was aware that the eye contact was lacking as the men were mesmerized by her cleavage and fumbled their words while taking in her glorious globes up close.

She noticed out of the corner of her eye that many of these gawkers were having to adjust their hardening cocks as they returned to there tables trying to hide their hard ons.

This turned Claire on knowing the effect her sexiness was having on all of these men and thoughts of enjoying her new toys when she returned to her hotel room later in the evening had her instantly wet.

Once dinner was over the DJ got the party started and everyone headed to the dance floor. Claire was dancing the night away and her and her friends took turns going to the bar to get each other fresh drinks.

As she danced on the crowded dance floor she noticed alot of them men dancing nearby even moving their wives over so they could get closer to her.

Claire feeling no pain noticed a few of them lightly brush up against her, rubbing a hand across her ass at first easily feeling that she had a g-string on.

As the drinks were flowing and the men getting much bolder, Claire felt something hot rubbing harder against her ass. She looked over her shoulder into a chest and then up into the face of one of the men ogling her ealier.

She looked around quickly to see if anyone noticed, but with all the people on the dance floor dancing so closely together no one noticed.

Claire could feel his huge hard cock rubbing her ass from cheek to cheek and pushing in between her ass cheeks as he slowly grinded his big cock against her.

She was lost in how good it felt and how wrong it was all at the same time, he had his hands on her hips and continued his assault on her ass.

His hands slid up her sides and in the darkness her reached around and squeezed her huge tits and pinched her hardening nipples through her sweater.

Claires eyes darted around, still no one noticing. With one hand teasing her nipple he lowered his other and started to raise her skirt and move his hand around her thigh, right as he was so close to touching her pussy, Claire tore herself away and quickly excited the dance floor.

As she walked towards the bar to get a glass of water to cool down she had to pull at her skirt to get the material out of her ass crack that his hard cock had pushed in there.

A line up of men started to approach her and ask her if she needed a drink or would like to dance. It was getting late and Claire knew if she stayed she would most likely get carried away and get into a little trouble with these guys.

So she decided to call it a night and head back to her hotel room.

As claire walked out of the event center she looked back to make sure none of the horny guys were following her.

The cool night air hit her and she realized how much she had to drink as she had to take a moment to steady herself on her heels.

She also felt a cool tingle as a light breeze blew up her skirt and hit her wet pussy. As she got to her hotel room door she noticed an all night coffee shop across the street.

Claire decided a coffee might help sober her up and headed over for a coffee and maybe something sweet.

As Claire entered the shop she noticed it had a long counter top with short stools and booths along the window.

She headed to her left and took a seat on one of the stools in what she thought was an empty coffee shop.

As she sat she felt the stool turn and realized it was one that spun around. Seeing that the one employee had his back to her she grabbed the counter and swung her hips side to side playfully, almost deciding to spin completely around but thought she might fall of in her drunk state.

Laughing to herself she didn't notice the booth she had sat in front of was occupied and the 2 men there were lusting over her plump ass as she shook it from side to side.

The waiter came over and instantly started stuttering over the site of her DDD cleavage on display. He turned bright red taking her coffee order, quickly poured her a cup and retreated quickly to the back.

Claire thought maybe he ran back there to jerk off to the site of her big tits. She again laughed to herself feeling horny and silly all at the same time.

As she sipped her coffee she was brought back to reality when she heard a deep voice say from behind her, "Having a good night mam?"

Claire spun around quickly on the stool startled thinking she was alone, as she spun she lost her balance and had to grab at another stool to keep herself from falling off.

This made her part her legs and unbeknownst to Claire it made her legs spread and her skirt ride up.

The 2 cops in full uniform sitting in the booth behind her had a great view of her lacy see through g-string and could tell she had shaved her pussy bald.

Claire was visibly shaken and breathing hard, her cleavage heaving up and down, it looked like a couple of bigger breaths and one of her tits might just pop out for them.

Claire was turned on by seeing her fantasy, older grey haired cops in full sexy uniform. She started to worry that she might be in trouble for being drunk.

One of them asked again snapping her out of her dream state, "A good night mam?"

Claire embarrassed now by her drunken state replied yes. And that she just left her reunion across the street and was being responsible heading back to her hotel now.

They both sat there drinking in her sexiness and how horny she looked. Both thinking she needed a good fucking and wished they were the lucky ones to do her.

Claire excused herself, placed some money on the counter for the coffee and on unsteady legs made her way out of the coffee shop and across to her hotel room.

Once inside Claire locked the door, kicked off her heels and breathed a sigh of relief, she made it!

She had to pee badly and headed to the bathroom. She lifted her skirt and pulled her g-string down. As she finished peeing she reached between her legs to feel her soft shaved pussy and how wet it was.

She looked down at her g-string to see that they were soaked. She kicked them off and headed back into the bedroom.

What Claire didn't know was that the 2 cops watched her walk across the street and took note of what room she went into.

They paid their bill and headed out to their squad car. Once in the car, the driver Tom looked at his partner, Bob, and said, "I think we can call it in to dispatch that we are done for the night, and maybe see if we can have a little fun."

Bob smiled as Tom called it in as they drove across to the hotel and parked outside her room.

Inside Claire was starting to pull at the waist of her sweater to pull it over her head, when a knock on the door made her jump.

Who could that be she thought? She looked through the peep hole to see the chest of a uniformed officer with his badge displayed on one of the pockets.

She opened the door to see the 2 officers from the coffee shop, confused she asked what was going on?

Tom spoke up and said "Mam it might be better if we come in and not cause an unnecessary scene out here, we wouldn't want to embarrass you."

Clair's head spinning no knowing what could possibly be going on stepped aside and let them in.

Both officers towered over her 5'3 frame, the had to both be around 6 feet tall if not more. Officer Tom looked to be mid to late 50's, Bob looked a little younger but still most likely in his early 50's.

Tom spoke first introducing himself and Bob to Claire. He asked for her ID. Still in shock Claire went to her purse and produced her ID and handed it to Tom.

Tom asked her if she had driven tonight, from her reunion to the coffee shop and then to her hotel.

Claire said no, that she had walked everywhere and had no intensions of driving that night. Tom asked her who she came to the reunion with since she appeared alone?

Claire explained her situation, that her husband had to leave town for business at the last minute and that she decided to come alone.

She grabbed her phone and called him but it went straight to voicemail. Damn it she thought, at this time of night his phone would be off as he would be asleep. She started pacing and babbling that she had done nothing wrong.

Tom asked her to sit on the end of the bed and to please calm down. She sat on the corner of the bed with her legs slightly spread to help her balance. And took a few deep breaths to calm herself.

In her action to sit down she didn't realize her skirt was up around her waist giving both officers a clear view of her pussy. What a beautiful vision to behold, her tits looked ready to pop out of her top and they could see the shiny juices around her bare pussy.

Once Claire calmed down Tom started to explain to her that women with her beauty and ample assets don't usually come to there small town without a date or husband with them.

And lately they have had issues with high class escorts coming into town when there were large events at the event center. And he an Bob wanted to make sure she wasn't up to any illegal activities.

As he said this he looked down at Claire's tits, she looked down to see they were almost out of her shirt and tried her best to stuff her huge DDD's back into her tight sweater.

She told them in no way was she an escort, that she had bought the sexy outfit for her husband only to be let down by him having to go out of town on business.

She then thought, you can check with the reunion, they'll show that I was invited. Bob spoke up and said the event was over and no one was there now. Claire's mind was racing, look in my bag, I don't have condoms! An escort would have condoms.

Tom knew she wasn't an escort, he just wanted to see what fun they could get into with this hot little lady.

Bob looked into her bag and pulled out her vibrator and dildo. Claire's face went red, she could hear her heart beating in her ears and feel pussy getting wet.

She said see, I planned on being alone. Tom spoke up again, saying the only way to be sure she wasn't an escort would be to bring her into the police station and process her and check her finger prints and see if she matched any of the escorts the had in their database.

Claire was mortified, she did not want to be taken in. She would be humiliated. Both officers had sly smiles on their faces.

Claire noticed and in her drunk and horny state thought maybe there was another way to get out of this. She had always fantasized about being fucked by a big dicked cop, but never had she been with 2 men at once before.

She finally spoke up and said softly with red cheeks and looking at the floor, "Is there something else we can workout so I don't have to go to the police station?"

Tom asked her what she had in mind. Still looking at the floor Claire said, "What about a blowjob?"

Tom knowing they had her said, "I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you, can you speak up?" Claire looked up at Tom and said, "What if I suck your cocks?"

Tom looked at Bob and then back at Claire and said, "That would be nice, how about you start by taking off you clothes."

Claire could feel her pussy quiver. She stood up and unzipped her skirt pulling it off over her big juicy ass. Then pulled her top off over her head revealing her big tits, nipples poking over the lacy bra. She unhooked her bra letting fall to the floor, standing completely naked in front of the 2 officers.

Tom stepped up to her and started roughly squeezing her giant tits, he bent down and started alternating sucking each big nipple hard into his warm mouth.

He reached down between her legs and jammed 2 meaty fingers into her soaking wet pussy, fucking her hard and fast with them. After a few minutes he pulled his fingers out of Claire and stood up.

Tom started unbuttoning his shirt and told Claire to get his cock out. Claire quickly dropped to her knees, Tom removed his gun belt and placed it on the dresser.

Claire was so turned on by the power. She unbuttoned his pants and pulled down his zipper, reaching in to find a thick piece of meat her fingers didn't fit around. Tom pulled his pants and underwear down, his magnificent 9 inch long and super thick cock bobbing in front of her face and wanton pouty mouth.

It was the longest and thickest real cock that she had ever seen. She grabbed hold of it with both hands and began to lick and spit all over it.

Claire opened her mouth to take its glorious head in and began sucking and licking all around it. She then started to slowly push it in deeper and deeper getting the big head into her throat.

Ram6969
Ram6969
10 Followers
12