Claire's High School Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bobbed up and down on it harder and harder getting more and more of it down her throat, until she felt his pubes tickle her nose. She loved deep throating and was proud of herself her getting all of this monster down her throat.

In her lust she completely forgot about officer Bob. All of a sudden she felt something else warm and hard rubbing her cheek. She opened her eyes to see that Bob had gotten naked and now had his 8 inch and also thick cock in her face.

With her left hand she started jerking off Tom and took Bob with her right had and proceeded to lick and suck him as well, also deep throating him to the root.

Once both cocks were nicely lubed she alternated jamming one hard cock after the other all the way down her throat.

Tom pulled her off his cock and held her head, she looked up at him and he told her to get on the bed, he needed to fuck her tight pussy.

She sat on the edge of the bed and laid back on an angle with her head over the side of the bed. Bob went to her head right away, at this angle he could fuck her throat with ease. As Bob stared to throat fuck Claire she felt something on her pussy.

Tom knelt between her legs and started tonguing her pussy, up and down her slit and then plunging his tongue in as far as he could lapping up her sweet juices.

He then put all his attention on her clit, sucking and licking her to ecstasy. He pushed 4 fingers into her, only his finger tips fitting at first, but as she got wetter and wetter and he applied more pressure in and out he was able to get them all in, now sawing in faster and harder she could feel a massive orgasm building up.

As she moaned loudly around the massive cock throat fucking her she erupted into a huge orgasm squirting all over Tom's face and hand.

Bob stopped his throat pounding as she road the waves of her orgasm, still sucking the head of his cock. Once she come back down to earth Bob started his throat assault up again.

Claire could feel his cock hardening even more and knew he was about to come, she grabbed his ass with both hands pulling him all the way into her throat as he stared cumming load after load down her throat.

As she swallowed the last of his cum and Bob was pulling out of her mouth she felt pressure against her pussy as Tom pushed his monster cock head into her tight fuck hole.

As the big head popped in she had another orgasm, she had never felt so hot and sexy as she felt now. Tom proceeded to inch his big dick in deeper and deeper sucking and pulling hard on her huge nipples driving her crazy.

As Tom bottomed out and started to pick up his pace, Claire was lovingly licking and sucking Bob's big fuck stick back to life.

Pausing only to scream through orgasm after orgasms from Tom now pounding her hard, fucking her pussy harder and deeper than she had ever had before.

His thick cock stretching her out as well. A feeling she would now crave forever.

Tom's pounding of her pussy quickened and with a jolt he pushed as deep as he could and filled her cervix with his cum. She could feel his hot juices filling her up, it felt like so much cum.

As Tom slowly pulled out of her, her pussy stayed gapping open with loads of cum leaking out and down her ass.

Bob moved to the end of the bed for his turn fucking Claire. As he got there he grabbed her by the hips and flipped her over onto her hands and knees moving her up the bed, positioning himself behind her.

Tom laid across the top of the bed with his cock in front of Claire needing her to bring him back to life. This way he'd also have access to her DDD's hanging down in all there glory.

Bob started rubbing his cock head up and down Claire's pussy lips coating it with Claire and Tom's mixed juices. Claire loved being fucked from behind, and started sucking Tom's cock back to life.

She then felt pressure on her ass hole, she was so turned on, she loved getting ass fucked but never by anything this large.

Bob slowly applied pressure as Claire tried to relax her anal muscles wanting her ass to be ravaged by this monster cock.

With a little more pressure his big head finally broke through and entered her ass. She was hit with another mind blowing orgasm and started deep throating Tom's cock like a sex crazed porn star.

Bob worked his big cock into her ass until he was able to get it all in. Once all the way in he started to slowly fuck her ass with long strokes building up his pace and speed to finally hearing his hips slap into her ass cheeks and balls slamming into her pussy.

Claire loved the ass fucking she was getting and reached between her legs to rub her clitoris. Tom reached under her tits as well and started pinching and twisting her puckering areola's and nipples driving Claire crazy.

She was jerking all over, the pleasure almost too much to handle. She was trying to keep the big cock in her mouth, enjoy her tits being pulled on her clitoral stimulation as well as the ass fucking of her life.

She pulled Tom's cock out of her mouth, fell face first into Tom's lap as she felt Bob explode and fill her ass with his hot seed pushing her over the edge into multiple orgasms.

Bob slowly pulled out of her ass to the sound of a pop. He staggered to the bathroom to clean himself up.

As Claire's breathing came back to normal she looked up to see Tom's hard cock bobbing to his heart beat, she smiled and started sucking him again.

Tom pulled her head off him and told her he needed to destroy her tight pussy again. He moved his ass to the side of the bed and laid back pulling Claire on top of him.

She got up on her knees and slowly lowered her pussy down onto his monster cock, working him in easier this time inch by inch.

Once Claire had herself completely impaled and stuffed to her max on his huge fat cock she held herself in place as another wave of orgasms took her over. Screaming and moaning without her big prize even moving in her.

Tom grabbed both her tits and squeezed them together, he then started pinching and pulling hard on her nipples, Claire braced herself by placing her hands on Tom's chest to hold herself up and started bouncing up and down, fucking herself with his big dick.

Tom wrapped his arms around her and pulled her down on top of him kissing her, their tongues darting into each others mouths.

He then held her in place as he started to piston up into her hard and fast, fucking her so deep as she moaned into his mouth as another orgasm hit her. He fucked her hard through her orgasm. Claire never wanting it to stop.

All of a sudden Tom stoped and held Claire in place, she tried to rock back to continue the fucking but couldn't move under the strength of her lover.

Just then she felt hands on her ass and looked back over her shoulder to see Bob standing between her legs with his hard cock looking like a piece of steel.

She had never been DP'd before but was so turned on to try. Tom could feel her pussy quivering around his cock as she anticipated having a huge cock in both her ass and pussy.

Bob started rubbing his huge cock head up and down her ass crack getting it lubed up, Claire figured he would get it into her ass much easier this time.

Tom still holding his big dick in place and held Claire steady so Bob could get in her to continue their fucking.

She felt pressure from Bob's big headed cock again near her ass, but this time it felt different. The pressure she was feeling was at the base of her already stuffed pussy.

As Bob applied more and more pressure Tom started to pump his cock in and out of Claire with slow short strokes.

This got her juices flowing and as it leaked out Bob worked the head of his thick cock into her pussy. Finally his head pushed past the first ring of her tight pussy, Claire had such a hard orgasm she collapsed onto Tom nearly passing out.

Claire didn't think anymore would fit, but Tom and Bob slowly worked their big cocks together getting Bob in deeper and deeper. Every inch had Claire feeling like she was going in and out of consciousness, waves of pleasure and pain.

Slowly the pain subsided and waves of pleasure took over. Claire was having deep vaginal orgasms squirting all over their cocks.

Both cocks had finally stretched her pussy to accommodate them and the officers started fucking her pussy hard in unison making it theirs.

Claire was in cock heaven and knew at that moment she would do anything they asked her to do. Her officers were giving her pussy the best fucking of her life.

They continued their double stuffing of her pussy, fucking her hard to more and more orgasms. She could feel them fall out of sync, and her pussy being stretched even more as their cocks thickened in preparation to fill her with their cum.

Tom and Bob pushed their giant cocks deep into Claire as another orgasm squeezed them both into cumming in her at the same time.

As both men slowly pulled out, Claire could feel their cum leaking out of her and the sensation of her pussy feeling so empty.

Tom and Bob stood beside the bed catching their breath. Claire slid to the floor in front of them and lovingly sucked and cleaned their combined juices off their glorious softening cocks as a final thank you for the best fucking she has ever received.

Tom and Bob both thanked her, dressed and left. Claire got up slowly and on weak wobbly legs she made her way to the door and locked it.

Claire crawled onto the bed and passed out.

The next morning she woke up naked on top of the sheets and wondered if it was all a dream?

She reached down between her legs and felt her pussy, still covered in dry cum and still leaking wetness from her fuckfest.

Her pussy lips were swollen and tender but she was no longer gapping open. She decided she deserved a much needed soak in the tub to help revive her sore and tired muscles.

Claire ran the water as hot as she could take it adding her scented oil. She slowly slid into the tub and breathed a sigh of relief.

It felt so good and relaxing. As she laid there she couldn't help but relive lasts nights cop fantasy coming true and how good it felt to be filled with such large and thick cocks.

She started feeling horny again and a deep yearning in her pussy for more.

She felt so sexually liberated, Claire started rubbing and squeezing her big delicious tits. She was pinching deep into her areola's and pulling at her elongated hard nipples.

Claire pushed her DDD's together and lifted them to her waiting mouth, she alternated between both tits licking, sucking and pulling on her nipples hard.

Claire held her left tit up to her mouth as she continued with her nipple sucking assault and slid her right hand down between her legs. Her pussy lips were so puffy and tender, she felt so hot.

She began rubbing her clit gently at first and slowly built up her speed and pressure, she could feel her pussy muscles squeezing in pleasure looking for a big cock to satisfy it.

Claire let go of her left tit, the weight of it supported by her sucking lips bringing her even more pleasure. Claire slid her left hand down to her hungry pussy opening and slowly inserted 3 fingers.

Her 3 fingers entered easily so she added a 4th and started to slowly finger fucking herself deeper and deeper as she rubber her clit faster and faster. Claire built up her speed and was finger fucking herself deeper and harder then the day before.

As she played the night before's fucking in her head, loving the feeling of having 2 cocks in her pussy, she continued jamming herself hard and deep, all of a sudden she realized her thumb was also in her pussy as she jammed all 5 fingers into herself.

Claire brought her finger tips together and continued fucking herself now all knuckles deep into her pussy, she wanted more and applied even more pressure on her pussy opening.

She rolled her fingers into her palm and slowly worked her fist into her pussy little by little. Waves of orgasms started, she was no longer rubbing her clit, orgasms were all coming from the sensation of stretching her pussy.

As Claire's orgasms calmed she realized that she got the thickest part of her hand past her tight opening. Claire was now able to start fist fucking herself again hard.

She was jamming her fist in and out up to her wrist, feeling her pussy ring muscles squeeze her hand.

Claire started rubbing her clit again as she pounded herself hard and fast to the hardest and deepest orgasm she has ever had. Screaming and sloshing water out of the tub.

As her orgasm passed, Claire slowly pulled out her hand and lovingly stroked her pussy lips as they slowly shrunk back to a more normal size.

She grazed her clit and felt like having another go, but decided against it as she needed to check out and get home.

She was excited to get home to her hubby, they needed a serious talk about role playing and him using big toys to fuck the shit out of her.

To be continued...

12