Claire's Internship Ch. 03

Story Info
Claire gives in and joins the team.
4.1k words
4.5
6.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Take a seat in the anteroom again, please, Miss Davis. Mr Garth will be with you shortly.'

It was three minutes to six. Paul Garth's PA was the same woman who'd greeted Claire that morning. Claire was dressed in her new outfit now though, a knee-length skirt setting off the pleasant curve of her hips against her narrower waist, and her breasts emphasised by a short jacket in the same colour, opening over a plain white blouse. She was very conscious of her lack of underwear, but tried not to show it.

'You can leave that contract with me if you like.' The PA pointed at the papers in Claire's left hand.

'Um, it's OK, I'll give it back to Mr Garth myself.' Claire wasn't sure why she said this -- maybe she would still back out at the last moment, and she also didn't know whether the PA knew what was in it anyway, come to think of it.

'Up to you,' said the PA smiling. 'I'm Susan Garth, by the way, Paul's wife, and I know exactly what's in the papers. If you were going to say no, you wouldn't be dressed like that and standing here, now, but I know it might feel better to commit at the last moment. Paul will just pass the papers to me though.'

Now it was Claire's turn to suddenly smile and relax. She warmed to Susan immediately, and she remembered both what Charu had said about who was the organiser of the whole enterprise, and the warm feeling she still had inside from her massage and sexual encounter with the girls.

She laid the papers on the desk in front of Susan, nodded once, turned and walked into Paul Garth's outer office.

The first thing that she noticed was that the statue of Venus that Paul had dwelt on so suggestively that morning was gone; there was merely an empty coffee table in the centre of the room. The second thing was Paul himself, entering the room from his office before she even had a chance to sit down.

'Miss Davies,' he began, smiling and looking her directly in the eye, 'I'm very pleased to see you again. I understand you have decided to accept my offer and sign the contract.' He walked confidently across the room towards her, but stopped a few metres away, almost where she remembered him greeting her and caressing the statue of Venus this morning. That suddenly seemed a long time ago. Paul Garth looked every inch the Alpha male and bank owner he was.

'I need to hear you say yes myself though, while looking me in the eye.' As he said this his own eyes drifted deliberately and slowly down her body, taking in her new outfit and dwelling briefly on the pleasing rise of her generous young tits under her blouse and jacket, and the elegant curve of her hips beneath her skirt.

'You'll doubtless have heard from the other girls that I have my own ways of taking advantage of my half of this contract. It's about my pleasure, and the success of the bank, and I don't begin to pretend otherwise. I enjoy women most when they're enjoying themselves too, that's true, but I still do what I want with you and the way I want it whenever I want.

'And I expect you to do what I tell you, and do it well. Whether is preparing a presentation or sucking my cock. Anna probably told you the kind of thing that happens to girls who make mistakes around here, and most girls make mistakes at least once in their year with me.' He had moved round so he could see behind Claire as he was speaking, and she followed him with her eyes and could see him looking over the curve of her arse.

'It's a generous offer, I know, but many of the benefits only come for you later, and my pleasure will come now, so I need to hear and see you commit.' He moved back in front of Claire and looked her directly in her eyes again.

She took a deep breath and held his intense blue eyes. There was a hint of a smile on his lips and she saw his eyes glance down as her breasts rose and fell with her breath. She thought of the relaxed feel the other girls seemed to share; Paul himself was a confident, fit and attractive man, despite probably being well into his fifties; and finally, the money and career path were beyond anything she'd ever dreamed of.

'Yes. I accept the contract and your offer,' she tried to speak evenly, although she heard her voice emerge a few tones higher than her normal pitch.

She saw Paul's lips tighten, as he pressed them together slightly, as if his plans were falling into place. He smiled, more to himself than to her she thought, and she felt her body tense with him standing just a metre or so away, unsure what he would do or say next.

'Good girl. I'm very pleased to hear that. As I'm sure you realise, I now plan to spend this evening getting to know you extremely well and intimately, appreciating every bit of you; and fucking you like you've never been fucked before.

'And that will just be for starters. You are mine for a year.'

He said this in such a matter-of-fact way that, despite the logic of her decision, Claire shuddered apprehensively very slightly.

If Pual noticed, he showed no sign.

'Slip off your shoes and jacket and climb up onto the coffee table,' he instructed. 'I want to appreciate you properly and it will be easier if we're at roughly the same level.'

Paul did indeed tower over Claire, who was the best part of 30cm shorter. As she climbed up onto the table he leaned forward and gently pushed back her hair from the side of her face. She looked back at him, surprised at his sudden tenderness, and he bent and kissed her lightly on her forehead.

'I will be kissing you in many other places shortly;' his hand stroked down over her hip. 'For now though, just stand there like the statue of Venus I had there this morning. You're a definite improvement on that piece of marble, but I want you to keep your clothes on while you watch me undress, then I'll enjoy stripping you myself.'

Claire watched as Paul moved back slightly towards the long, flat sofa that faced the table, then he turned and beckoned to the door behind Claire. She turned her head to look, and Charu and Anna entered the room. Both were on their knees, crawling, and both were naked.

Claire looked back at Paul, but he only stood still and waited. Charu and Anna crawled, one to either side of him in what must have been a pre-arranged routine. Paul hadn't taken his eyes off Claire, although she couldn't stop herself following the two naked girls, breast drooping beneath their chests and their round buttocks swaying invitingly as they travelled slowly across the floor. Their eyes were fixed on Paul, and as they arrived he looked down and nodded to them.

Anna stood and started to unbutton his shirt. Charu remained kneeling but reached forward to unbuckle his belt. She then pulled down the zip of his flies and gently allowed his trousers to fall to the floor.

Claires eyes took in the obvious bulge in his boxers, but Charu was bending to untie his laces. She waited as Anna pulled off his shirt, revealing a taut, well-toned and slightly hairy chest, then Anna dropped back to her knees and Paul stepped out of his trousers and shoes as Charu held them on the floor beneath him. She pulled off both socks in quick movements as he raised his feet and put them aside, then she glanced up at Paul briefly, stroked her hands up his legs to the top of his boxer shorts, gripped them either side with her fingers and pulled them down in one movement.

Aside from a quick glance back at Charu when she looked up at him, Paul kept his eyes fixed on Claire throughout. She, however, couldn't resist looking over his body as the two girls removed his clothes, and perhaps her eyes showed her relief and surprise, because despite his age Paul might have been at least a decade younger. He was clearly fit and there was little waste fat on his profile. As his boxers released his cock it stood firmly erect in front of him too; Claire's experience was limited, but it certainly looked at least as big as those of her most energetic student lovers and possibly slightly larger. She felt herself swallow a touch apprehensively, and looked back at Paul's face, to see him smiling faintly.

Paul clicked the fingers on his left hand and motioned between Anna and the sofa behind him.

'Go and lie on the sofa, Anna. I will have a surprise for you in a moment.'

She obediently crawled over to the sofa and climbed onto it, lying facing back towards Paul.

Claire became aware she was now the only clothed person in the room, albeit superficially, given her lack of underwear.

'I'd like you to warm me up, please, Charu. Miss Davies deserves my cock on top form and well-oiled.' Paul looked down at the kneeling Charu, who raised her eyes to his crotch in response, took his cock in both hands, and inserted it into her open mouth.

Claire watched Paul's expression change as Charu stroked her hands down his cock to its base and then removed them to make way for her lips and tongue. Her cheeks bulged as she licked down the shaft and then took almost the whole length into her throat.

She moved her mouth slowly backwards and forwards, and Paul visibly relaxed. His erection visibly stiffened. Claire felt her own hands drawn towards her cunt, and she pushed her right arm under the waistband of her skirt and began to feel for her moistening pussy and clit with the tip of her index finger. Her left hand clutched at her breast through her blouse, and started to knead it gently.

Paul pulled out of Charu's mouth suddenly, took the two steps over to stand by Claire almost before she realised what was happening, and spanked her firmly on her backside.

'Ow,' she gulped, and looked at him in confusion.

'You don't pleasure yourself in my presence without my permission. Only I tell my harem girls what to do.' Claire withdrew her hand from her skirt, leaving her pussy throbbing slightly and fighting her desire to give it one more touch.

'Also, I've been wanting to spank your delectable arse since the moment you walked into my bank two months ago. Give me your hand.'

Claire held out her hand and Paul took it with his, held her fingers to his mouth and licked them slowly.

'Mmmm.' He licked his lips, Claire managed to both shudder and feel aroused simultaneously.

He smiled, and then spanked her again; more gently this time and on the other buttock, but allowing his hand to linger and stroke up her bum cheek through the back of her skirt. He looked back at Charu, who remained kneeling obediently where he had left her, eyes downcast.

He then took hold of Claire's right wrist and moved her hand to take hold of his erect cock in front of him. She felt the wetness of Charu's saliva over the hard flesh and ribbed muscles of Paul's penis.

'You stroke that and keep it nice and taut, Miss Davies, while I undress you now.' He moved his left hand round her back and under her left arm to grab and massage her tit, while he started to unbutton her blouse with his right hand. 'Think of it as a gentle introduction and getting to know you session before you meet him properly in a few minutes. He's your master now. By the end of your year with me you'll know him very well indeed.'

Claire did as she was told, wrapped her fingers round Paul's cock and began to move her fist up and down. His cock was warm, slightly damp and very hard. Charu knew what she was doing, thought Claire.

'You can be firm,' Paul added, and Claire tightened her grip. Paul nodded approval, and continued to undo her buttons. He took his time, pausing to pull the material of her blouse away from her tits to expose them fully, and gently indicating Claire should release her grip to lower the blouse over her arms when he reached the bottom and tugged it out of her skirt.

He placed her hand back on his cock and lowered his head to lick at her right nipple, closing his lips to squeeze her erect tip.

'Delicious,' he said, returning his left hand to her other breast and moving his right hand down towards the zip of her skirt.

He turned his head again to Charu, almost as an afterthought, and glanced at Anna, still splayed on the sofa. 'Go over and show Miss Davies here how you can pleasure Anna. I understand she missed out earlier this afternoon.'

Claire's eyes widened a little -- how on earth did Paul know that? But she was quickly distracted by the firm pressure of his hand pushing up on her naked breast, and his right hand unclipping the waistband of her skirt, then sliding the zip downwards. Her skirt fell to the floor.

'I'm going to enjoy sliding my cock into your moist little cunt,' he whispered in her ear as he moved his hand across and allowed his fingers to start stroking her labia, which was indeed already wet.

Claire gasped softly at his touch on her pussy. She mirrored the pressure of his hands on her tit and cunt, tightening her own grip on his cock, and he smiled.

'You're going to be a great fuck,' he murmured, 'better even than being eaten out by Charu.' And he began fingering her pussy rhythmically, pushing one finger deep inside and curling it up to pressure her clitoris from inside, while his thumb pushed at and then released her clit from above.

Claire's gasps rose in time with those of Anna, who lay on the sofa with her legs apart and Charu licking hungrily at her cunt between them, both arms raised and one hand massaging each of Anna's small, tight tits.

'You mustn't come before Anna, Miss Davies.' Paul squeezed Claire's hard nipple between his thumb and first finger as he said this and she felt her insides begin to tense. 'Otherwise I might feel I have an excuse to spank your lovely behind again.' He smiled, and kept the fingers of both hands moving, but Claire sensed he wasn't joking and did her best to hold her rising orgasm in check.

'They're also lovely to watch, don't you think?' This was a rhetorical question Claire decided, feeling Paul was being cruel now as she desperately tried to control her body. Both she and Paul were fixated by the two entwined girls in front of them: Charu holding Anna firmly as she writhed under Charu's expert tongue and touch.

'Charu has a lovely arse, don't you think, Miss Davies, and maybe you can still taste her cunt on your tongue from earlier -- wouldn't you like to get your mouth between her legs again now?'

This was too much for Claire. Charu's naked arse was pointing directly back towards where she and Paul were standing, and her pink slit was clearly visible between her slightly splayed legs where she knelt. Claire felt herself beginning to come as her mind reminded her of the taste and texture of Charu's cunt from earlier that afternoon -- she could hold herself back no longer -- but luckily Anna was a few seconds ahead. She let out a deep moan and Charu jerked her head back briefly as fluid squirted out of Anna's soaking pussy, then pushed her mouth back to lap it up. She held Anna's cunt firmly with her open mouth as Anna pulsed and orgasmed uncontrollably under her head.

Meanwhile, Claire felt herself coming against Paul's rhythmical fingertips too. She jerked a couple of times and Paul held his fingers still against her pussy, still holding her chest firmly by her breast.

'Lucky girl,' he whispered, pulling his hand up to his mouth and licking Claire's cum off his fingers slowly.

The two girls had collapsed onto the sofa, arms around each other and resting happily. Paul left them there for a couple of minutes, stroking absentmindedly at Claire's nipple and enjoying the taste and smell of her fresh pussy on his fingers.

'OK, you two can leave us now,' he said, finally. 'I'm going to fuck Miss Davies thoroughly on my own - ' (Claire felt her nipples harden as he said this),' and you two have got work to do too -- I expect the analysis of the Google deal on my desk by 9am tomorrow morning as we discussed.'

Anna and Charu slid obediently off the sofa and crawled back across the floor and out of the room the way they'd come, both Claire and Paul watching their naked bodies move in time, Charu's larger breasts in particular swinging invitingly under her chest.

'I'm going to take you on the sofa. Go and lie in the same position Anna was a few minutes ago.' Paul pointed across the room.

Claire stepped down from the table she'd been standing on and started to move towards the sofa. Paul immediately spanked her hard on her arse and she squealed in surprise and stopped.

'Tell me why I did that?' he asked curtly.

Claire hesitated briefly, but quickly realised her mistake. 'I should be crawling,' she replied, dropping immediately to her knees.

'Correct,' he said. 'Now just stay still a moment. Your arse really is worth a bit more attention than I've been able to give it so far.' He was standing behind her now, and reached down to grasp each buttock and gently press them outwards so he could see both her anus and pussy clearly between the lovely smooth white flesh of her bum cheeks.

'I can see I may have to schedule in one of my special disciplinary sessions just for you later in the week. I quite fancy fucking you in this neat little arse too,' he said, pushing his finger slightly inside her opening and making her jump. 'But all in good time. Now I'm going to take you and fuck you hard like the ambitious little slut you are, so you know you're now mine for the next year and you get an inkling of what you've let yourself in for. I like to own my interns properly. Get over onto that sofa and spread your legs!'

Claire did as she was told, conscious of Paul's eyes on her as she crawled over to the sofa. She lay facing Paul, legs apart and knees raised as she'd seen Anna hold herself. Paul came over to stand in front of her, cock stiff and horizontal in front of him, then picked up one of the cushions from Claire's left and pushed it under her arse, raising her pussy towards him.

'I'm going to lick your pussy first, and see if you come again, before I fuck you. I don't feel I really know a woman until I've tasted her cunt fully and eaten her out, and then every time I see my interns in the office I'll be thinking of the taste and smell and texture of their pussy under their skirts, and you'll know that's what I'm thinking about.'

Saying this, Paul lowered his mouth onto Claire's pussy and licked it from bottom to top in one long, languid movement, then he slid a couple of fingers into her cunt and began to lick rhythmically over her clit. His other hand found her right breast, and pinched the nipple between his finger and thumb. Claire gasped.

This time there were no distractions from the other two girls, just the insistent grinding of Paul's fingers into the entrance of her cunt and the hungry lapping of his tongue across her labia and clit. Claire's eyes were closed and her head thrown back but her hands felt for Paul's head and the warm feeling inside her started to turn into an urging to move. Her muscles started to writhe uncontrollably and she pushed Paul's face into her crotch. He stopped licking and just held his wet tongue against her cunt as she jerked up and down and came into his mouth.

He moved his hands to grasp her arse and hold her there, then looked up at her slowly and lifted his face from her pussy.

'I have you now, I think, Miss Davies.' He smiled and stood up, then he pulled the cushion out from under her, took one leg in each hand and lifted her feet up to touch his shoulders, pulling her forward slightly as he did so, then leant forward and stroked his hard cock against her wet opening.

'My turn. You're mine, and I want you to feel your master's cock where it belongs, showing you who's the boss.' As he said this, looking her directly in the eye, he thrust his cock firmly into her as far as it would go and let out a long sigh of pleasure.

'Wonderful.' Her cunt gripped his shaft, and her juices lubricated them both. He pulled back and thrust again, and it was Claire's turn to yelp.

'I'm just getting started,' he mouthed, then thrust again, and again, and Claire closed her eyes as her body adapted to his body inside her and their rhythms merged.

12