Claire's Internship Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul was remorseless in his fucking, holding Claire firmly in his arms and pushing forward and back against her. He could feel the full breadth and depth of his cock inside her and the stretching of her cunt around it as he slid in and out of her. Her gasping and closed eyes turned him on even more, and he increased his pace. This girl was totally his now, he thought, as he watched her young tits bounce under his thrusts, and he would enjoy her again in his bed tonight and in the morning -- he thrust into her harder again and enjoyed her yelp -- her legs had slipped further apart at the waist now and then wrapped themselves back around him as he leant in towards her and her calves were pulling him into her. Later in the week, too, he would fix a session where he would bend her over his knees, lift her skirt and enjoy her arse thoroughly; he enjoyed spanking his women and the idea of taking this girl's anal virginity made him suddenly even hornier than he was already.

Claire came again under him, her muscles beginning to spasm but strugging against the firmness of Paul's grip. He didn't let up in his own pleasure and thrusts against her, and Claire screamed as the man's strength prevented her body from moving. Buit then finally Paul came too, and his sperm ejaculated repeatedly and energetically into her, filling her pussy then dribbling slowly from the tip of his cock as he withdrew from her.

They both relaxed, after a short pause, and Claire was grateful that Paul fell back on the sofa beside her, so there was a minute or two's peace. Relaxation was not really part of his image.

'Go through that door over there and Susan will help you clean up and tell you where to go. You'll be sleeping with the two of us tonight, and we'll have a gentle threesome when I come to bed and then I'll see what I feel like in the morning -- I usually like to taste a fresh young pussy or two before breakfast.'

Paul didn't smile as he said this, but Claire could tell from the way his eyes shone that she'd pleased him. She twisted her tired body off the sofa into a crawling position, and followed Paul's instructions to leave the room through the door off to her left.

Paul admired the lines of her delicious arse, circling out from the narrowness of her waist and her generous round bum below her smooth back and taut breasts hanging beneath. Now, as Susan opened the door to let her out and Claire disappeared, he did allow himself to smile to himself. He was a lucky man.

12