Claire's Invitation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The world disappeared for a few minutes. Then I heard the rustling of fabric.

I turned my head drunkenly to see Danny stand up, his hard cock enveloped in his fist as he stroked himself. I was completely vulnerable. I was suddenly worried about what he might have in mind. He could take me in this state and I wouldn't object.

But instead, he came about halfway to me and stopped. His face was strained. His eyes were a bit wild. His cock was beautiful, and its swollen head was pointed right at me.

"Watch" he gasped. My mouth fell slightly open and my fingers pressed down on my tender sex, not out of some sense of protection, but because I was imagining him pressing down on me, pushing into me. Suddenly, the prospect of being fucked to within an inch of my life didn't seem so scary.

"Oh, Claire. You are so sexy. So beautiful. I can smell the scent of your pussy, and it's making me crazy. Oh, damn! Oh, baby!"

He grabbed his cock firmly and squeezed the shaft, and a huge rope of milky white cum shot out at me and splattered across my chest. I squealed, and a second blast painted my tummy, followed by another that coated my nipples in drips of sticky, gooey semen. He groaned loudly and continued to pump himself. More cum fountained out of his dick until there was a trail of white cum across the floor to a growing puddle beneath his slowly-shrinking baby-making machine.

He stumbled backwards onto Lydia's bed and gasped. I took my hand from my pussy, gathered a puddle of his cum into my fingers, and rubbed it lazily over my chest, my breasts, my tummy. It made me giggle for some reason. I was soaked in my own love juices between my legs, and now I was soaked in his love juices everywhere else.

"Wow, that's one impressive cum cannon you have there!" Then I laughed, and he laughed.

"Cum cannon. I like that. Makes me feel like a stud."

"Sweetheart, you are a stud. A love stud."

I fished his cum out of my belly button and held a milky drop up to my nose. Funny odor. Not bad, just different.

Then the doubts flooded in, again. What was I doing! What had gotten into me! He looked spent, but he managed a weak smile.

"That was... That was pretty hot." He chuckled. "That was damned hot."

"I'm somewhere between embarrassed to death and feeling a delightful naughtiness that I've never felt before. And I must admit that I like it. I like what you do to me, Danny. I will probably hate myself tomorrow, but right now, my mind is too blown to care about tomorrow, to tell you the truth."

He chuckled and looked at me, looked me up and down slowly, with obvious lust in his eyes.

"I'd like to sleep here tonight," he said. "I can sleep in Lydia's bed, you can sleep in yours, and maybe in the morning we can do this again. What do you think?"

Oh, man. Trouble. Trouble with a capital T. And how could I say no?

"I was hoping you would stay. But let me warn you: I don't think I'm going to be able to wait until the morning to do this again."

"Hmmm. This is a new side of you, Claire. I like it." He got up from the bed. "Let me get you a towel and a wet wash cloth."

He carefully cleaned his drying cum off me and toweled me dry. He kissed me but kept his hands elsewhere, then tossed my bra over as he grabbed his pants. We dressed silently, both of us smiling uncontrollably, both of us already anticipating the night.

12