Claire's Invitation Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What if you decide you want more of me?"

"Monogamy, like I said. It won't happen."

Lydia smiled. I could tell she figured I would change my mind someday. And I was pretty sure I would be tempted.

She came over to me, reached up onto her toes and kissed me. I kissed her back, then glanced over at Claire and gave her a wink. She sat down on the bed looking a little unsure of herself.

Lydia and I got into it. She's shorter than Claire by a few inches and curvier. Her skin is freckled; she's a redhead, fair, but she spends a lot of time in the sun and has a nice tan.

Her mouth tasted good, a hint of red wine, warm, and she pressed her tongue deep into mine and practically inhaled me. She opened her green eyes wide and smiled, then pulled my shirt out of my jeans and pushed it up over my head.

"If I'm going to enjoy this, you're going to have to be naked."

In for a penny, in for a pound.

She pressed her hand down into my pants. I wasn't wearing underwear, and she made an appreciative noise when she discovered my cock. She gripped me, stroked me, then unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them off.

She paused to admire what she saw, then gripped my dick firmly with both hands.

"Wow, you're really a double handful."

She stroked my cock a few more times, then dropped to her knees.

"My pussy might not get to enjoy this, but you didn't say anything about my mouth."

Smiling up at me, she darted her tongue out and circled the head of my cock. It jumped. I jumped and closed my eyes momentarily before opening them again to see her engulf the head of my cock in her mouth. Claire's eyes went big, my mouth fell open, and Lydia looked up at me with a grin on her face as she took me in her hands, sucked me deep into her mouth and tormented me with her tongue. I probably moaned at this point, which only encouraged her.

Oh, sweet damn. She was amazing. She alternately bobbed her head up and down on my cock, then kissed and licked the head and shaft, all the while stroking me with her hand. And she never broke eye contact. That was the thing that made me swoon. My first blow job and I was in the hands of a veteran.

I lost it for a minute. I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her in harder, fucking her mouth, listening to the sloppy, slurping sounds as she devoured my cock, and started picturing myself blowing my week-long load into that wonderful mouth of hers.

I glanced over at Claire who was entranced by what she was watching. I gave her a weak smile, came to my senses and pushed back. Then I lifted Lydia to her feet.

"Ladies first."

I removed her blouse, then her short skirt. She was wearing a low-cut green bra and panty set. We kissed again deeply while I unsnapped her bra and ran my hand up her spine.

My turn to get on my knees. Her breasts were not big, but beautifully shaped with arrow-like red nipples. I sucked on one and then the other, sucking a whole breast into my mouth before moving to the other one. Her nipples were swelling, puffing up, very different from Claire's, very tender. I sucked and chewed on them gently and she seemed to like it.

"Oh, yes, do that! Shit, Danny, suck my nipples. I love it. So good. Oh, darling, make love to my tits, please. Make love to my tits. You've got a great tongue, mister."

Then I lowered her to the bed and kept kissing her breasts while I ran my fingers over her soft tummy, her hips, along the outside of her thighs and calves. I trailed my tongue downward while I grasped one of her breasts in each hand and fondled her nipples. Licked out her belly button. Stroked lazy curves across her tummy with my tongue. Came to the elastic of her panties and snaked my tongue underneath.

I inhaled her scent. It was rich, strong, different. I started kissing her through the thin fabric of her panties. Kissing and nuzzling, biting gently here and there, until my mouth was fully over her mons. Heat and moisture and duskiness came through the thin fabric. I opened my mouth and pressed myself between her legs, while repositioning my arms beneath her thighs. I lifted and pulled her to the edge of the bed and dove in, licking across her labia, munching on her pussy with my lips while capturing her nipples once again with my outstretched arms.

Her head was way back, her mouth was open, her fingers were in my hair caressing my head and pulling me in harder. I licked and kissed and worried her little pussy until the fabric of her panties was completely soaked with her juices and mine.

Then I moved up just a bit and grabbed the elastic of her waistband between my teeth. Pulled down, then up, stretching the fabric, embedding it deep into the folds of her labia, stretching the cloth until I could give it a sideways jerk. It split open with a soft zipping sound right down past her crotch.

She had trimmed her bush into a small, red landing strip. Very sexy. I nuzzled her there, then moved down and up the entire length of her wet channel. Found the little bump at the very top, her clit just barely revealing itself. She gasped. Moaned. I captured the little treasure between my lips and started teasing it, gently at first, brushing it lightly then moving off to the side, flicking over it again then avoiding it while I licked her labia. Then I moved down, pressing my tongue into her sopping vagina, only to move up, up again to worry her clit some more.

I was just making it up as I went. Judging by her reactions, she was enjoying it.

I squeezed her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers, then started lightly stroking them as I built up a similar pattern on her growing clit. I focused there, flicking, barely touching it then bearing down, sucking it between my lips and torturing her little button.

She was thrashing around now and it was hard to stay locked on target. With her hands she was pulling me into herself, but her hips kept bucking and rising off the bed as the pleasure built. I watched her face. She never made eye contact. Her eyes were tightly shut, her face was fixed in a grimace. Her chest was covered in a sheen of perspiration.

I released her left breast and brought my hand down between her legs, under my chin, palm up, and slid two fingers inside of her as far as they would go. She practically leapt off the bed as I started stroking her. Her juices were flowing over my hand, practically dripping. She began to shudder, and suddenly she raised her head up, looked me in the eyes and screamed.

She threw her head back hard and tried to buck me off, but I pressed myself against her and kept on.

"Oh damn! Ohhhhh fucking shit. Ohhhhh, stop, enough, enough, too much, please, oh damn, oh sweet damn."

I decided to lighten up some, but I wasn't going to quit. I kept stroking her pussy, then bent my fingers inside of her and started looking for sensitive areas. I knew I'd found one when she bucked again. I concentrated on that little spot, circling it with my finger tip, massaging it and stroking it, and all the while I was building up another rhythm with my tongue on her ravished clit.

She relaxed. Her fingers tightened again in my hair, her juices kept flowing, I moved my hand to her other breast and kept up my teasing and stroking.

I'd always heard that women could have more than one orgasm. Playboy Advisor again. They said you just had to be willing to keep going, to be patient, to stay with whatever worked the first time. I did. It didn't take long. Time stood still. But she started making this low groaning sound, deep in her chest and throat. Her muscles began contracting irregularly, thighs jumping, abdomen jerking, her toes began to curl. She was gulping air now, head moving side to side, when it hit her again.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

She nearly bucked me onto the floor this time. My fingers came out of her pussy. I found her clit again with my thumb and started massaging her labia, rolling the folds around and around over her clit, making little circles while she gasped and groaned and thrashed about.

My jaw was cramped. Her thighs were crushing my neck. The floor was hard against my knees. But hey, third time's the charm, right?

I moved lower and speared her vagina with my tongue while I played sensual tunes on her clit with my fingertips. I kept my touch very light, almost accidental, but steady, insistent.

We stayed like that for a long time, just sort of floating along on an orgasmic breeze when something weird happened. She started coming again in some kind of continuous train of electric waves that flowed out of her pussy and across her whole body. She didn't thrash or jump, she sort of whimpered, or sighed, really, She wasn't in pain, she was drifting along on a pleasurable high that kept moving, rolling, lifting her like waves rolling to the shore.

Until I finally just wore out.

I kissed her pussy one last time, slurped up a mouthful of her delicious juices, then moved up higher and kissed her nipples, her neck, her ears, her temple, and finally, placed a very soft kiss on her lips. She may not have known what I was doing. She was breathing gently now like she was asleep. Maybe she was in a trance. I looked her over carefully from head to toe. So damned sexy. I would have liked to have fucked her, for sure, but I knew Claire was the woman I really wanted. Lydia would have been a good fuck. Claire was a lover.

I stumbled back to Claire's bed, stiff, tired. Lydia was asleep or unconscious, her legs splayed, her pussy somewhat open, her body sated.

"Just a minute," I said.

I ducked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Washed my face. Came back to bed.

I went to kiss her and she backed up.

"It's ok. I took care of it."

We kissed. She got naked again. She told me how much she loved me. I told her she was the only woman I had any feelings for. Then she stroked my still-hard cock with her small hands. She grabbed some body lotion from her night stand, squeezed it liberally on me, and started pleasuring me with her hand.

"One of these days, I want to try it with my mouth. That looked interesting. Could be fun. What do you think?"

"Ooooo, makes me harder just thinking about it."

"Harder than this? I don't see how. Lydia sure likes your cock. Thank you for not going through with it. I like the idea that this is all mine and no one else gets to share it."

"Possession is nine-tenths of the law, they say."

"A bird in the hand..."

"That's no bird in your hand, love."

"You've got that right."

She kept at it. She was enjoying herself. She squealed a bit when I came. Some of it actually hit my chin. A week's worth. She was very impressed. Fascinated, really. She was an eager learner. We both were.

We cuddled for awhile, then cleaned up, dressed and left. Neither of us wanted to be there whenever Lydia woke up. We ended up sleeping in my car. Made love again in the backseat just as the sun was coming up. Saturday morning. We greeted the dawn, kissed, and imagined what the rest of the day might bring.

12