All Comments on 'Claire's Invitation'

by HighPlainsEros

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
JaceyTreyJaceyTreyover 3 years ago

More? It was great!

madtowncunilinguistmadtowncunilinguistover 3 years ago

Excellent for a first time story! Hell, excellent for any story.... Hope you write more!

DDRaptorDDRaptorover 3 years ago
nice!

nice first post! well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice premise

But the sex was rushed.

She'd never touched a penis before. One would have thought there's be some wonder before she really got going with the jerking.

There was very little breast action. Why so little? How big were they? Firm? Soft? What were the nipples like? Did he tease them? Did he suck them? What was her reaction to the touching/teasing/sucking?

And one would have thought that she's enjoy just touching hi cock, then playing with it, then asking him about how he liked it: Slower? Faster? Squeeze harder? Was this how he did it when he jerked off? Show her how he did it? What did he think about when he jerked off? Did he think about her? How often? How long had he thought about her while jerking off? What did he imagine doing to her? What did he imagine her doing to him?

Gave it four stars for potential.

catamitecatamiteover 3 years ago

I for one am certainly ready for more. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Enjoyed it!

Great job! I love the innocence of the couple and them stepping into a sexual relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Who gets Knocked up????

Who gets knocked up first. Claire or Lydia?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great start!

A very balanced slow start. I hope Lydia gets into de picture soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice premise.

But once they were in bed, and the roomate and her boyfriend were fucking, why not at least a little foreplay before cock insertion into pussy?

And how come the roomate/boyfriend didn't react to their noises?

Sex was simply too blatant. Too automatic. From nothing but kissing ever before it zoomed to the speed of an F1 racer in nothing flat. Not believable. Not erotic.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting premise.

Good beginning. Good buildup.

But once the sex began it was soooooo rushed.

Nothing much with her breasts. Why? She didn't tease him with them. She didn't have him play with them to any material extent.

Her ass? Nothing at all.

She didn't do anything to/with his balls. Not with her hand/s. Not with her mouth.

Disappointing sex.

Three stars for first half.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHighPlainsEros@HighPlainsEros
I live out west where the air is clear, the sun is warm, and I spend too much time thinking about passionate women.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES