Claire's Invitation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed her forehead, then we kissed softly. I couldn't get enough of her firm breasts, so I kept caressing them as we kissed. She didn't seem to mind, and after quite a while she came back down to earth.

Her right hand pushed down its way down between us until it found my cock. She took me into her small hand and squeezed, and it was my turn to gasp.

"What shall we do about this?" She raised her eyebrows and grinned.

"It's a dilemma, alright," I replied.

She squeezed again. And once more.

"I haven't done this before. I've never touched a man before. What would you like me to do for you?"

She'd just asked the $64,000 question.

"Just cup my penis in your hand like you're doing, and then stroke me up and down, like this." I took her hand and showed her. She caught on fast and I started regaining my hardness.

"God, you're big. I've seen pictures, but, wow. How does that feel? Am I doing it right?"

I closed my eyes for a moment.

"Wonderful. I love it. You're doing it right, I promise. You can go a little faster."

She turned more on her side, slipped down a bit farther, changed her grip and started making longer strokes. It doesn't get much better than having a gorgeous, naked woman make love to your cock.

"Oh, Claire, that's so good. Look. When I cum, it's gonna be a mess. Since I've already ruined your Care Bear pjs, how about if I take them off and we use them to, you know..."

I moved around, stripped off the pajama pants, then folded them into something like a towel. She started pumping me harder. We looked into each other's eyes and she grinned at me, delighted with what the night had turned into. I was pretty happy myself.

"Oh, sweetheart. Just like that. Oh, yeah. Oh, I'm almost there." She was holding the towel in her other hand, not quite knowing what to expect, when I blew my load across her tummy, up under her breasts, into her bush, across her chest and onto the far side of the bed. She squealed and quickly put the pajama towel over my cock as it throbbed and spurted like a fire hose.

"Good grief!" she whispered. "You weren't kidding!" She giggled in delight and clamped the towel over my cock as it continued to throb. Then she caught some of my cum onto her fingers and brought it up close to study it. "Sorry little sperms. Better luck next time," she cooed. After wiping up what we could, she pulled me to her and kissed me deeply again. Then, we relaxed into each other's arms and drifted off to sleep.

I woke up a short time later to the sound of Lydia and her boyfriend fucking like there was no tomorrow. The bed was creaking, their bodies were slapping together, my cock was stiffening again, so I slipped my hand between Claire's thighs and started a gentle rhythm on her clit. She was still wet, and pretty soon she was awake enough to put her hand over my hand and urge me on. She came again twice, shaking and jolting like before, but this time aware enough of her surroundings to stifle her urge to cry out. Then she reached out for my cock, took me in her hand, and promptly fell asleep. So did I.

The sun was well up when I awoke. Claire was already awake; she said she'd been watching me sleep. Everything always looks different by daylight, but she was every bit as beautiful as I remembered, even more so, with her hair askew and what appeared to be a dried spot of my cum on her left cheek. I pulled her in for a morning kiss, and of course my cock stirred. She took me in her hand again and started squeezing me rhythmically.

"This is my new toy, and I could play with it for hours. It's positively alive, isn't it?"

"Definitely. And it pretty much has a mind of its own."

"I don't remember you ever getting hard before, you know, when we were together."

"It happened all the time, Claire, but I was embarrassed about it. I tried to hide it."

"Don't. I love it that I turn you on like this. And I love the way you made me feel last night. You're an orgasmic Rembrandt, you know that? A love artist. You can paint me again anytime you want, sweetheart. Just say the word."

All of a sudden, we seemed to know how to talk to each other, and it was wonderful.

"If you're willing, there are a lot more things we could try. I want to go down on you in the worst way. I want to lick your pussy, drink your nectar, and drive your clit crazy with my tongue."

"Oh my lord. That sounds so hot. Right now, though, I want us to get out of here before those two wake up. Let's get our clothes, lock ourselves in the bathroom, and take a long, hot shower together. What do you think of that?"

I said yes. In fact, we both cried out Yes! more than once before we felt satisfied that we were ready to face the day together.


12