Claire's Journey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire's legs wrapped around him instinctively and he was shocked to find him pressing her hot body into the wall while quickly catching her so that she didn't fall down. Out of pure love for his most prized treasure, he began kissing her all over her face while pressing his body into hers, but he never touched her lips. When she began unbuttoning his shirt, Victor woke-up and created some distance between them after he set her down on the floor.

Victor could now look into the kitchen where his father was. Victor called with his hand to his father who stood by the counter and with smoothness, his father removed himself from the conversation.

Directing his attention back to his radiant looking daughter whose breasts heaved and looked so good he nearly drooled, Victor felt bad for having let her out of his sights for a little while and also flustered because of how it had felt to grind her mesmerizing body against his while she had looked up into his eyes with love.

Luckily, it was a respectable man she had danced with and not one of the punks who flirted so heavily with Cassidy and there was one in particular who sat awfully too close to Cassidy for Victor's liking, but he had no time to fend him off since he had to find his youngest daughter, Cynthia, as well. But before he went to look for Cynthia, he had to deal with the most beautiful woman in town and he was determined not to have someone get between her legs again, especially when she was drunk.

"Baby girl, listen to me! Your grandfather is going to look after you while I go find Cynthia, but when I've found her, then we are leaving. Is that okay beautiful?" Victor asked while he caressed Claire's cheeks lovingly.

"I love you daddy!" Claire told him as she looked up into his eyes and then she fell forwards and into his chest again. Victor hated it when he felt her sublime body against his as it reminded him how stunning she was and he hated it because of what it made him feel, but he reasoned that it was nothing but a man's reaction and that it would pass without any consequences. After all, he did spend many hours a week massaging that body of hers after their runs together, but it never got easy to digest when she looked like she did.

Victor snapped his mind away from his daughter's voluptuous body and focused on his mission. He had to get Claire home because she was too far gone for his liking and he feared the consequences of her being drunk in this place.

"I love you more than anything baby girl!" Victor told his stunning daughter before he kissed her golden head and with a gentle shove, Victor sent her into the arms of her grandfather for protection who instantly held around her.

Victor left Claire with her grandfather before he went out searching for another prized beauty, his youngest daughter at the tender age of nineteen, his little sweetie, his Cynthia.

The reason why he feared not seeing Cynthia so much was because she had Claire's body, well, despite Claire's breasts, but that didn't mean Cynthia's tits weren't unbelievable. Victor slapped himself in the face for thinking of Claire's and Cynthia's unbelievable tits and focused his attention on Cynthia as a daughter he had to find, which wasn't exactly helping his conflicted thoughts when her image entered his mind.

That little pink dress Cynthia had showed up in was way too short and he should've been stricter before they left, but now he had to suffer the consequences. Cynthia's dress was skin-tight and nothing was left to the imagination because of it nearly see-trough material.

It was something he had seen men notice, but luckily, Claire was such a total babe that all eyes were on his eldest daughter's swinging hips instead of his youngest one, which meant he had let Cynthia escape his attention as Victor, too, struggled to remove his eyes from Claire.

Victor searched room after room for his nineteen-year-old daughter and in every room he checked, he looked for her long and braided ponytail of a beautiful white colour making up the most of it with exception of a few black strands showing at the root of her ponytail, which had become even longer as it now reached the back of her knees.

Eventually, Victor found her in a room which was intended for pool and table tennis. Cynthia's cleavage was the first thing he saw when he entered the room. The tanned skin of her busty rack looked so good on his daughter that Victor had to slap himself again to retrieve his focus, which was hard when he saw her hard nipples nearly pierce through the fabric.

Cynthia's little body was bent over the pool table and she was currently aiming and preparing for her shot. However, behind her and leaning over her with her braided ponytail in his fist, was his best friend Vito.

It surprised him to see his friend be so intimate with Cynthia since Vito had a strong liking for Claire like the rest of the town and seeing him like this wasn't a sight that Victor liked. Victor could hardly believe it, here his best friend of twenty years, leaned into Cynthia's toned and curvaceous body while he helped her aim. The intensity of their eye contact whenever Cynthia twisted her head to look at Vito and their bodies' back and forth grinding movements, told Victor that this was sexual and not helpful. Victor contemplated watching this unfold in a moment of weakness, but then he recovered and left the room.

"Cynthia! Are you here sweetie?" Victor shouted and he could hear the commotion of panic from inside the room and he also heard a metallic sound, which reminded him of a belt or perhaps even keys. Eventually, he stepped into the room and saw a flushed Cynthia running up to him while tugging at the short hemline of her dress for some reason.

Those tits bounced as she ran and Victor gulped nervously. Cynthia jumped into his arms while giggling like she always did and while Victor held her immaculate body with one hand around her back and with another on her muscular thigh, he stared questionably at his best friend who seemed to be grinning despite his red face. Not only that, but he remained behind the pool table and all that Victor could see was his black shirt, which lacked a few buttons.

Cynthia was sweaty and she seemed slightly out of breath, but Victor didn't care to question it. Instead he carried her out of the room and dropped her petite body down by the front door, but when he dropped her, his hand on her thigh accidentally caught a feel of a round and luscious ass cheek.

"Wait here while I find your two sisters, sweetie" Victor told his precious little girl before he kissed her on the tips of her nose like he always did and left her to retrieve Cassidy.

Unlike her two sisters, Cassidy was easy to retrieve. She was in the same lounge where he had last seen her and the tattooed punk with the spiky hair and the disgusting piercings sat glued to her side while whispering in her ear.

Victor couldn't be sure since he was still a bit too far away, but it seemed like he had a hand high on her inner thigh and it also looked like Cassidy tried to remove his hands without causing a scene, but then people danced in front of him again to blockade the view.

Cassidy was terrified. Here she sat, completely surrounded by strangers she had never met before and the only man she knew was the punk looking man right next to her with the many piercings adorning his menacing face. That man she had gone to school with and he had been a bully to all, but she had never before spoken with him, until today.

He had sneakily began touching her and intimidating her throughout the event and now he was whispering into her ear, the things he had done to women like her in the past and he tried to turn her own body against her by saying she wanted it when she clearly wasn't.

Cassidy was easily scarred and this man froze her in place. His tattooed hand with rings all over it had pushed inside her dress where her split was and stroked up her inner thigh, completely hidden underneath her dress and she had tried to stop his hands while not alerting anybody of what he was doing to her, but all she could do was to hold around his hand while his fingers began fingering her pussy.

It was the most embarrassing and most humiliating moment of her life, not just because of what he was doing to her, but because she froze. She had read about this in newspapers but never believed she would be another name on the list. Cassidy tried to close her legs around his hand to prevent it from going deeper into her pussy, but nothing she did worked and she didn't work.

The strangers around her continued to ask her out and flirt relentlessly with her whilst they continuously played their poker game on the table where the prize was a dance with her. The prize had been forced down on her and the punk next to her said he would hurt her badly behind the mansion if she didn't comply. It was her darkest hour and she felt her façade begin to break when she began to feel wet around his thrusting fingers, but that is when she heard him call her name like only he could.

When Victor got to the lounge, he could see that something was wrong and that his supermodel looking daughter was afraid and that the punk right next to her seemed to be pushing himself on her, but when he called out her name with love and power. The beautiful brunette looked up and when her blue eyes found him, he could see stars light up her eyes and within a heartbeat she jumped off the couch to take his hand of safety while all of the eyes sat around the lounge followed Cassidy's tight body while drooling openly.

Out on the dance floor, he stopped Cassidy and bent down to look her directly in the eyes. No words where said between them, but she hugged him then and he heard her whisper into his ear: "Thank you my knight"

Cassidy hugged Cynthia once they got to the front door and their ample breasts nearly popped out of their dresses when they pressed them against each other. Victor froze while he watched their bodies collide together and he had to slap himself mentally for drooling at the sight.

With his mind back on Claire, Victor left them there to retrieve the babe of the town, but she wasn't where he had last left her. Victor's fear rose as if he was drowning in quick sand and he checked everywhere for her blonde beauty, but he saw no trace of her and not a single trace of his father.

Annoyed but mostly terrified, Victor went searching and eventually he found himself walking towards the front door again. Only they weren't hugging anymore and standing there with them and chatting with his two stunning daughters, was his best friend.

Vito stood next to Cynthia with a hand low on his daughter's waist while he chatted with Cassidy. Victor went past them and a silent look between him and Cassidy told her what he feared and she told him to find her with nothing but her intense stare.

Victor loved that about Cassidy. She was so mature and so strongly connected to him that they knew each other like the back of their own hands, but he also loved how strong Cassidy's love for Claire indeed was. It was always touching to see Cassidy's concern and love for her elder sister and their sibling love helped him focus on finding the stunning Claire.

Victor shot a look back at the three before he went up the stairs and he thought he might be seeing things, but it looked like Vito's hand slid down Cynthia's waist to her wide hip and onto his daughter's round and ample booty.

Victor slapped his face again because of how he viewed his daughter's booty and he believed his mind was playing tricks on him with what he was seeing. Dismissing it as him being silly, Victor went searching for Claire.

While looking for Claire, his heart was beating and he assumed his father was out searching as well, but it worried him that he hadn't found her yet.

Victor quickly thought about the potential men who could be having her right now. It was straight paranoia after her cruise ship, but he now knew she was careless and he wanted to protect her and prevent it from happening again. Thus, he tried to remember who had been missing from the place where he had last seen Claire.

Obviously, there was his father, but he was searching for her, which meant that, since the mayor and the new director had been busy on the dance floor, the only two candidates were his own boss who he had seen undressing Claire with his eyes while she shook her hips on the dance floor and her Nigerian principal, Mr. Kingsley. Victor feared the possibility of it being Mr. Kingsley since it would ruin her chances at finally getting a degree and he wouldn't know what to do if his boss was with her now.

Every outcome worried him and because of this, Victor ran around the playhouse in panic. Eventually though, Victor heard sound of commotion in one of the rooms down a long unfinished section of the mansion. There were construction signs all over the hall and a weak light peered out from the gaps of the door in the room where he could hear something.

Victor froze, his mind already picturing the dark skin of Mr. Kinsley or his boss drilling into his beautiful Claire. Victor tried to remove the image of Claire being fucked from his head as he walked with trembling legs towards the door and he could now hear water running from a sink, but also human sounds.

"Claire?!?" Victor called for his baby girl, but he only heard water running and the sound of a man doing something.

"Claire! Are you in here?!?" Victor called out while knocking quite firmly on the wall. Listening, he heard the sound of the man through the water. It sounded like the man was out of breath and struggling really hard with something. Then there was also the slightest sound of something else than the man and the water. It was muffled, but there was something.

Trying to open the door, only to discover it was locked, Victor banged on the door and cried out for his baby girl: "Baby girl!?!? Claire!?!? Are you in here beautiful?!?" The sounds grew even more frantic inside of the room when he mentioned his nickname for his prized daughter.

"Son, she's not here! I saw her last in the garden outside!" His father shouted from the other side and Victor was so relieved that it was his father's voice and not the principal's voice or his boss' voice for that matter.

"Why aren't you with her? I told you to look after her!" Victor shouted in disappointment and worry since his father had hidden so far away from everyone else in the mansion. Having struggled with his health lately, Victor worried immensely.

"I'm taking a shit son! And the other bathrooms weren't available so I found this one! But I'm telling you, she is in the garden outside! Go fetch her and leave your old man some privacy so he can get down to business!" Victor heard his father say and with his worries calmed, Victor decided to leave for the garden.

"Okay! Thanks! I'll go find her then, but be careful when you walk back! It is quite the steep stairs!" Victor shouted before he left but he got no reply and the struggling sounds ensued.

Instead of waiting for a reply, Victor walked down the hall and the sound of his father and the water became a distant background until he heard a moan. Victor turned and listened to see if the almost feminine moan would appear again, but it didn't. Shaking his head, Victor walked back the way he came.

When he finally reached the hallway, which would take him to the front door, he saw his best friend Vito leaving and Victor could swear he saw his friend's hand give a squeeze to Cynthia's round and so incredibly sexy ass. Listening to himself, Victor slapped himself again in frustration for being so attracted to his daughters.

When he had gathered himself, he entered the room to see his boss, Frank, standing with his daughters, which eliminated him from the possible men his daughter might be fucked by.

Frank stood right next to Cassidy who seemed so little beside his huge African build of pure muscles and he seemed completely spellbound by Cassidy's poised beauty and how elegantly she carried herself.

Victor was nervous to see his boss try and get so close to Cassidy since his boss had a reputation for conquests and Cassidy had a face worth hundreds of diamonds. In fact, his boss was so smitten with Cassidy that he didn't even realize Victor's presence when Victor spun Cynthia around to talk to her.

Victor had to take a pause when he looked into his daughter's oval face. Those sweet pink lips looked so kissable and her cute little nose made him imagine her as a bunch of sweets combined into one ultimate sweet little thing. Her grey eyes sparkled when she laid eyes on him and her smile was so adorable. Victor was about to imagine more, but then he won control of his lust again.

"Listen to me sweetie, I'm going to go check in the garden for Claire, but if you see her, sing a song for me and I'll return within a heartbeat. Victor told his sweet little Cynthia and she smiled so adorably at him where she stood that he nearly forgot about Claire.

"I promise!" Cynthia beamed while she prepared herself for the kiss on her nose, which he gave her and he followed it up with a kiss low on her cheek. In fact, it was so low that their lips almost touched and he left then to not lose his mind and search the gardens outside for Claire, but he managed to see that Frank gave Cassidy something in her hand before he, too, left the mansion.

Deeply inside of the mansion and hidden away from every single guest within an old toilet, Claire's arms dangled down her sides, her back was arched and so was her head. Clamped over her sultry mouth was her grandfather's hand and the other hand was squeezing her breasts and her nipples so hard she nearly winched in pain.

Claire's breasts shook and bounced with every thrust her grandfather gave her tight pussy and her dress was lifted above her killer ass. In the broken mirror, Claire could see herself being completely ruined by her grandfather's machinery of a pounding. He fucked her so hard she grew limp in his arms and her tanned curvaceous body was completely his.

The inner muscles of her pussy milked and gripped his hammering cock as it just continued to reach her deeper. Her juices rained down her legs and she was feeling her fourth orgasm of the night rock her world while she listened to her grandfather's dirty talk in her ear: "So fucking hot! Lovely one, you're a fucking Goddess tonight! Imagine your dad's surprise if he knew his old man was ploughing your pussy when he was here! Give me that pussy Claire! Fucking take this cock!"

Claire's breathing was rapid and she couldn't hold it in any longer when he freed her mouth to spank her ass hard because he was just making her feel so incredibly good.

"Yes! Yes! Feels so fucking good! So good! I love you! I love you! Fuck me grandpa! You make me feel so fucking good!" Claire screamed, her mind consumed by pleasure and her body so wasted she was completely reliant on her lover to remain standing.

"That's right lovely one! You nearly got caught by your daddy but grandpa's cock was too good! Tell me how much you love me again!" Steven hissed while driving his cock so hard into his blonde bombshell that her air nearly left her lungs.

"It feels too good! So fucking good! I love you so fucking much! Fuck me grandpa! Please fuck me hard! Ahhhh!! Ahhhhhh!!" Claire screamed in pleasure as her juices soaked her grandfather's cock to alert him of yet another climax.

"Cum for me lovely one! Cum on your grandpa's cock! Cum for the father of your child! Tell me what you want!" Steven bit her ear while he gave every thrust into her bubble butt his every strength while spanking her stupendous booty with all his might.

"I want you to cum in me!! Ahhhhh!! Please!! Please fuck me!! Fill me up grandpa!! Knock me up again!! Just fuck me!! Ahhhh! Oh my GOD!!" Claire screamed even higher when her grandpa began chocking her and jackhammering into her like she was a toy. He fucked her like that for a long time and she grew more and more incoherent, but finally, Steven felt it.