Claire's Journey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cynthia was the one who always went out of the way to give him attention and she always had a silly game she dreamt of playing with him. She was the type of daughter who you dreamed of, but Victor's dreams of her spectacular body outmatched her charms.

Victor knew it was sick, to lust so much for his daughters, but he honestly couldn't stop the fantasies, nor the need for intimacy with them. And tonight; dancing with Claire as she remained glued to his body while also having her big tits in his face; accidentally or perhaps even instinctually groping the incredible curves of both Claire, Cassidy and Cynthia; that entire incident with Cynthia in the stairs and then that moment when he had kissed Cassidy; it awoke the truth he had to discovered but tried to bury within him, and it was the simple truth that he wanted to bed each and every one of them until they were his and his alone.

Just the thought of his most prized daughter, sent the entire focus of his mind to his perfect creation and it stayed on Claire and all the feelings she awoke in him that nobody else could, including his wife.

The love he had for Claire stretched galaxies and he knew it was unfair to hold her as his favourite when Cassidy and Cynthia were so lovely, but Claire held his heart in her hands with more concern for it that anyone ever could. Thus, with everything that had happened today and with his mind finally reaching a conclusion as to what he wanted, Victor knew his watch of resisting the temptation was over and with his beloved daughter on his mind, he opened the bedroom and locked it behind him.

Claire was an irresistible Goddess in his mind, which no woman could match and the more he thought about her beauty, the more he wanted her and all that she was. Claire was as cute as Cynthia and as supermodel looking as Cassidy, but she was also sex on walking legs that just kept growing hotter and hotter by every day and he had grown tired of only watching.

All of the women he loved was fun size at five-foot-tall or slightly shorter, but Claire was so much more flirtatious than her sisters and his wife, which made her radiate a promise of a fun time. And it had taken Victor some time, but he knew he wanted to do the one thing no father should, regardless of outcome, and experience that fun for himself.

With his motivation clear to him for the first time, Victor stripped out of his clothes until he was completely naked, entered the bed with rapid heartbeats and spooned his rock-hard cock into the perfectly tanned and perfectly formed bubble butt of none other than his irresistible daughter Claire.

The moment was nearly there when his cock slid between her cheeks to touch the lips of her wet pussy and while he nervously took both of her big tits in his hands and began to fondle their perfection while she purred so adorably in her sleep, Victor lined up his cock and entered her tight and wet pussy for the first time of what he dreamed would be many.