Claire's New Curves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He fingered his wine glass then downed the remainder of his drink. He took a final look in the direction of the bathroom, collected his wallet and keys, and said, "Alright, let's go."

"Good. Turn off your phone," she said.

After, as the man dressed, Claire's nude form adorned in his semen, she asked, "So what will you tell your wife?"

He only shook his head. "I have no idea."

With an ineffable sense of disappointment, Claire began to suspect that she could have anyone she chose, that no man could resist the superlative appeal of her body. That--young, prohibitively shy, or married--all would, of course, abandon themselves. It was a primal sort of need, she grew to understand, as plain as the need for food or sleep.

So how then to satisfy her own growing need for the thrill of reluctant submission? How could she raise the stakes, she wondered, when every man so eagerly yielded?

At night, as Claire lay in bed and probed her own hot core, she was surprised to find her thoughts begin to settle tentatively on her son, the lean sinuousness of his body, the fine curls at the nape of his neck, and the obstinance with which he had continued to ignore her. She recalled, with a forbidden thrill, the delightful frustration she'd felt at Matthew's ignorance. Now there was a challenge.

It seemed like he was the only one her charms had failed to bewitch. So entrenched he seemed in the maternal concept of her, so engaged by the many private preoccupations of being eighteen, that he had scarcely seemed to notice the changes she had undergone.

It was an ambiguous longing at first, an obscure throb that began to swell within Claire whenever he was around. She began to bounce more vigorously about the house in the pursuit of her various domestic enterprises. She wore less, made a permanent exhibition of her irresistible body, and found excuses to be near her son.

And then, one night, as Claire lay back to work her fingertips across the firm bud of her clitoris, there it was, clear and explicit. At some point in the intervening days, the idea had crystallized. And as Claire ferried herself to orgasm, her next conquest finally presented itself, the idea fully formed, as though it had always been there inside her: She would dedicate herself to the slow seduction and ultimate degradation of her own young son.