Zany Zone

Story Info
A group of friends find a strange sexy board game.
15.6k words
4.76
75.5k
190
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rain put a stop to our weekend plans. My friends and I were supposed to go out today but nobody could drive in the downpour. We were currently stranded at Jason's house. Bryson was the only one who couldn't make it. The friends that made it to Jason's were Emily, Liz, May, and me, David. That meant our friend group was a bit lopsided having three girls and two guys without Bryson there. I texted him begging for him to brave the storm to hangout with us but there was no visibility on the roads. Eventually I left him alone. It was stupid of me to try. I couldn't see out of the window, the rain was intense.

"Hey, why don't we play this?" Liz called out from the attic. The girls had pressured Jason into letting them explore his attic. That's how bored we were. He always gave in to whatever the girls wanted to do. That's why I desperately wanted Bryson to stop by or else we'll end up with painted nails again and we were picked on so much for that.

"Yeah, sure, what is it?" Jason asked. A box fell down from above. I rolled my eyes. Jason agreed without knowing what the game was. He gave in so easily. I looked to the ceiling as if Bryson could see me shaking my head.

"Zany Zone?" Jason read the title of the board game. It appeared old, covered with dust. "This must be from the previous owners, I don't recall this game."

"There's gotta be something else we can do. Zany Zone? That's the cheesiest name they could've chosen. Who uses the word zany to describe anything?" I complained.

"Oh come on David, you never wanna do anything we come up with. I think you'll like this game. It says it's the kinkiest game around!" Liz giggled. She spoke as she climbed down the ladder. I rolled my eyes again. Liz was the most outgoing of us all. She was always pushing the boundaries of what we were all comfortable with. It was annoying at times though she truly held our friend group together. Not to mention she was absolutely gorgeous. She was a thin Mexican girl with tan, brown skin, big brown eyes, silky black hair and a curvy figure. Most of her curves were in her big, bubble butt which she was not afraid to tell people that it was her pride and joy. We wished we could have half her confidence.

"Kinky? You realize it's probably a sex game, right? None of us are dating each other. How are we supposed to play this game?" I protested.

Emily came down the stairs next. "Shut up David, you're so negative. We just want to check it out. We don't have to actually play the game," she laughed. Emily was by far the bitchiest in the group. It was how she showed her love. Sometimes it was a bit too much though. She has a flawless body, super skinny with a nice rack. Her hair is long and light blonde, her skin is a light white with no imperfections. That's why her insults hurt sometimes, because she was so perfect there was nothing to counter with.

I raised my hands up in defeat. "Fine we'll check it out. I'm not doing anything freaky though," I sighed. May was the last one down from the attic. She smiled at me and nodded. She was the quiet one in our friend group. It was rare that she spoke but when she did we always found ourselves captivated by her genius as well as her humor. She was also the shortest in the group being a 5'1 Japanese girl. There were times where she was embarrassed by her lack of curves, she was rail thin and super flat. It was a shame because she was the kindest out of anyone I knew. I wished she would speak up more often, she was going to be the best of all of us someday. A lock of her sleek black hair always found a way to dangle in front of her face. She constantly brushed it aside. I thought it made her look super cute.

"We could set it up in here," Jason directed. He ushered us all into his bedroom. It was a small room. At least it was incredibly clean. My room was a mess. His looked like it hadn't been used before. The bed was made to look pristine and fresh. The carpeted floor was fluffy, white, and spotless. He might have been a big, tough, football player but he was a massive neat freak. I've never seen anyone wash their hands more than him. It never failed to surprise me since he got so dirty out on the field. You'd never picture such a buff jock to be so scared of germs.

"You might want to lock the door, I don't want your parents walking in on us playing this game," Emily commanded. Jason nodded and locked the door. His parents had never interrupted us before. They had barely said a word to me before and I'd known Jason since we were eight.

Game pieces scattered across the floor as Liz dumped out the contents of the box. May arranged them orderly. Jason set up the stack of cards and unfolded the game board. It looked like a cheap knockoff of any stereotypical board game. There were a series of spaces, a dice, a spinner, and different types of cards to pick up. I picked up the booklet of rules. My eyes squinted with suspicion. There was an ominous lack of instructions. The only rules were to play the game in all of its entirety and all will be well and that the game changes based on the player's kinks. I flipped the booklet over and there wasn't much else. It said to choose a game piece, roll the die and follow what the spaces and cards tell you.

"Well I guess we can't play anyway since there's almost no directions," I scoffed.

"Lighten up David! Why are you taking this so seriously? It's just a stupid game. Roll a dice, pick a card, it's not hard," Emily spat. She picked up a game pice and placed it at the starting line. We followed her lead. All the game pieces were the same boring heart shaped figurine just in different colors. Mine was green if that matters.

"It's my hose so I go first!" Jason declared. He was competitive no matter what it was we were doing. He swiped the die out of May's little hands and practically threw it at the game board. "Five, sweet!" Jason cheered as if he knew if it was a good roll or not. "Pick a green alteration card," Jason read the space aloud. He reached for the pile of green cards with "Alteration" on the back. "Your kinky lover likes it deep, gain five inches," Jason smiled. We all bursted out laughing.

"What kind of fucking game is this?" Liz giggled. The girls were blushing like crazy. I thought it was pretty cringe.

Jason was laughing along with us until he stopped out of nowhere. His face was dead serious. "Guys, I think it's real. I think it really made my dick bigger," he whispered. The girls kept laughing. They didn't realize he was serious. I'd never seen him like that before. I knew he wasn't messing around.

"Oh hell no! This game better not fuck with my ass, my ass is perfect as it is!" Liz jested.

"No, I'm serious! I can literally feel it. It's bigger, it's not even in my underwear anymore. I can feel it against my leg!" Jason warned. Before anyone could joke any further, Jason pulled the fabric of his shorts tight against his leg. This allowed us to see that his dick was so long that it was running down his leg without taking off his clothes. He did it for only a second but it was enough for the room to go dead silent.

"Fuck no, I'm out of here," Liz blurted out. She started to stand but Jason stopped her.

"No way, everyone has to roll once. It's not fair if I'm the only one that has to deal with this game's shit!" He complained. We looked around nervously. Nobody wanted to play. "Oh come on!"

"He's right, it's only fair if we all go once," May agreed. As usual, her words were gospel. I nodded in agreement and took the die next. The die landed on six, the highest possible roll. The space instructed me to pick up a green alteration card as well.

"I'm making an official rule, you must read what the cards say out loud," Jason added. Liz and Emily agreed with him. I rolled my eyes as I picked up a green alteration card.

"Your kinky lover likes it rough, gain more girth," I whispered. Suddenly, my cock expanded in my shorts. I could feel it getting wider. It was far thicker than it was before. My cheeks were bright red. Nobody could see the change in my body but everyone was staring at me, waiting in anticipation for me to say something. "Welp, it's real, my cock is much thicker now," I sighed. The girls placed a hand over their mouths. I couldn't tell if they were trying to hide their fear or their laughter. Jason simply had a look on his face that said "I told you so!".

"Your turn Liz," Jason insisted. She was not happy about it.

"Please don't change my butt, please don't change my butt," Liz prayed as she rolled the die. It was a four. This time it was a space that instructed her to pick up a green action card. "Kiss the previous player," Liz laughed as she read the card. She wasn't going to do that. Suddenly, she placed the card down, turned to me and kissed me on the lips for a few seconds. Her face was bright red. Everyone was shocked. "I didn't mean to do that," she whispered. Liz felt her lips with her fingertips as if there was something wrong with them.

"If the game can alter our bodies I guess making you kiss someone is probably even easier for it to pull off," Jason informed.

"Yes but if it can change our bodies and force us to do things we don't want to do, isn't it risky to continue?" May warned.

"I agree, we have to stop now," Emily agreed.

"Hell no, you just want out because you two didn't go yet! I had to kiss David, you two have to roll!" Liz protested. She slammed the die into May's hands. May frowned. I could tell her concern was genuine. She wasn't simply trying to chicken out of her turn. Regardless, May gave in and rolled the dice. It was another green alteration card.

"Your kinks get the best of you, become exceptionally horny," May announced. It was strange to hear those words come from her innocent mouth. I'm not sure she ever said anything sexual before. "Oh," May gasped. Her eyes went wide. She blushed and grew quieter than her usual quiet.

"It's working isn't it," Liz asked. May nodded in embarrassment. She seemed to be squirming in place a bit. Slowly, she raised her hands to cover her breasts. "You ok?" Liz asked. May looked real uncomfortable.

"Yeah, I'm fine, it's just," May whispered. She lowered her hands as a means to finish her sentence. We could all see what she was covering up. Her nipples were beyond erect and poking at her shirt. I've seen plenty of nipples forming bumps in women's shirts but nothing like this. May's nipples were insane.

"Fuck, that card wasn't kidding!" Emily blurted out. May blushed and hid her face with her hair. She was using all her strength not to make a scene. Her hands didn't know what to do. She couldn't play with her clit or her tits in front of everyone so she sat on her hands.

"Last turn, Emily you're up," Jason encouraged. He wanted this awkwardness to be over.

Emily reluctantly picked up the die and rolled a two. It was a green alteration card. She looked upset. The action cards seemed to be better as they didn't change your body. I'm sure she was hoping to get one of those instead. Looking at the board, the action cards were far less common. The green alteration card trembled in Emily's hand. She almost refused to read it. In shaky words she read, "your kinky lover has a sickness for the thickness, gain ten pounds." Her eyes went wide with fear. We were all in shock. That was certainly an unexpected card. Suddenly, Emily's hands flew to her belly. We watched with horror as it slowly expanded outward. Her shirt lifted up a bit to expose her midriff a little as her bust and belly grew. It stopped pretty quickly. She actually looked good with the extra weight. Her jeans appeared painfully tight around her thighs and her belly now poked out over the waist of her pants as they squeezed into her. She poked her little, round belly. It wasn't nearly as bad as it sounded. Emily was so skinny that the weight gain made her belly average if anything. It might have been a little pudgy but her huge tits really masked the gain well.

"Holy shit! What the fuck is this?" Emily shrieked. She played with the minuscule muffin top she was now sporting. Her hands poked and prodded her tummy from every angle. It appeared she didn't care about the extra weight in her tits and thighs, only her stomach.

"Oh please, you look fine," Liz comforted.

"Easy for you to say, all you had to do was kiss someone!" Emily cried.

"Look, at least it's over and done with. We can stop playing now," Liz reminded.

"Fuck no, we have to do something about this! There's gotta be a reversal card later on," Emily complained. She gripped her belly as if it was huge when really it was hard for her to grasp it.

"If you want to keep playing and transforming your body into something unrecognizable in the hopes that one of these cards will change you back, be my guest but I'm out," Liz spat. She got up in a huff and stormed to the door. After several attempts at opening the door she gave up and asked for help.

"I locked the door, remember numbnuts?" Jason laughed.

"I know dickweed, I still can't open it," Liz shot back. Jason got up from the floor like a mom who was asked to look for something in plain sight.

"Here you go," Jason smirked as if Liz was an idiot for not being able to open the door. Only it didn't open. He turned the lock every which way and it didn't budge. They banged on the door and slammed on it with all their might and nothing happened. "Uh, oh," Jason whispered.

"Hey, is anyone else's phone not working?" Emily asked. I checked my phone. It wouldn't turn on. No one's phone would turn on either. We tried to open a window but it wouldn't move. There was no way out.

"Could it be the game? It's obviously capable of doing powerfully weird things maybe this is part of it. The instructions did make it clear that you're supposed to play through the whole game," I informed.

May nodded. "I think so, considering I can't remove our game pieces from the bored or put away any part of the game. I think you're right," May added. She tugged at the plastic figurines and the game bored. Neither would move. "It's ok, I'd really like to be changed back to normal too," May whispered.

"Yeah the end of the game must change us all back, right?" Jason asked. We didn't know for sure but that was a reasonable assumption especially with how much emphasis the instructions placed on finishing the game. It took about ten minutes for us to calm down and start playing the game again. We wanted to make sure that completing the game was the only way to move forward. After exhausting all our options, we sat down to continue the game.

Emily undid the top button of her jeans. Her slightly pudgy belly bulged out. It was definitely straining those pants. She sighed in relief and handed the die back to Jason. "Lets get this over with," Jason groaned. The die skipped across the board. He rolled a two, still within the green area. For some reason he seemed excited to land on an action card. "Prepare yourself," Jason read to the group. We didn't have time to question what that meant. Immediately, Jason stared to rub his crotch until he was fully erect. Although he was clothed it was clear how massive his dick was. We were all speechless. It was practically bursting through his shorts. May squirmed in place. She struggled to sit still. At last one hand made it out from underneath her and rested atop her crotch. She didn't rub herself but she kept her hand firmly placed there as if to calm down her pussy.

I took the die before anything escalated. The die landed on a five. This was the first time one of us made it out of the green area. I was in the lead. The orange space instructed me to pick an orange alteration card. "Your kinky lover wants to have your babies, conception is now 50% more likely," I stated slowly. What an odd card. We weren't sure what it meant. Nothing appeared to happen so Liz picked up the die for her turn.

The die bounced wildly. When it came to a stop it had landed on a six. The tile instructed her to move forward three spaces. Liz was now in the orange zone. The new space instructed her to pick an orange alteration card. We could tell she was praying for it to be something tame. "Your kinky lover likes big breasts, grow five cup sizes," Liz gasped. Suddenly, her chest began to rise. At first it looked like she was breathing in. Soon it was clear her chest was not going back down. It swelled forward until the material of her shirt was struggling to hold her new bust. We could see the outline of her pink bra through the stretched material. Her thin, brown belly was exposed now that most of her shirt was spent covering her tits. "What the fuck! These things are huge! No, this can't be permanent!" Liz complained as she felt the weight of her tits in her hands.

"At least it's a sexy change, my card made me pudgy," Emily complained. We ignored her. She looked amazing but we were done reassuring her. All she was going to do was complain anyway.

May took the die while Liz and Emily argued over who had it worse. The die softly rolled to a stop on three. She was still in the green zone. The space ordered her to take a green action card. Her hand shook as she read the card. "You're feeling hot tonight, flash your party!" May squeaked. It sounded bizarre coming from her. In a rush, May's hands shot to the bottom of her shirt and lifted it up. We all gasped in shock. Despite hearing her read the card we somehow didn't expect to see anyone expose themselves. I never imagined it would be shy, little May either. She wasn't wearing a bra, she didn't need to. Her tiny A cup tits were practically non existent. However, May had some big, erect nipples. I'd never seen nipples that stood out so far. They were like marbles on her chest. Looking around, it seemed everyone was shocked to see how erect those things were. We certainly didn't expect it from the girl with the smallest breasts. After a few seconds she lowered her shirt. May was a deep red at this point.

Emily took the die before May could get anymore embarrassed. She rolled a six. The green space was another green alteration card. "I don't understand, this card just says slut?" Emily pondered. In an instant all of Emily's clothes had changed. She was now wearing an extremely revealing top which showed off deep cleavage and came to an end right below her breasts. Her jeans were replaced with the shortest, skin-tight, shorts I'd ever seen. Her ass was hanging out the back of her shorts as they squeezed into her plump butt. Emily's breasts looked like they were overflowing out of her top just like Liz's. Her belly looked much more plump than it really was with her clothes extra tight and her tummy completely exposed. "Oh fuck, I look like a whore!" Emily complained. She tried to stretch her shirt to cover her stomach in vain. That tight shirt was not going to reach past her breasts. "Oh my God, I look even fatter in this outfit," she cried.

"No, you're so hottt," May moaned. She didn't mean to say that. We stared at her in surprise. Sweat dripped down her face. She was fidgeting like crazy. It must have been uncomfortable to be that horny. I felt so bad for her. "I'm sorry, I can't believe I said that," May apologized. Her left hand was pressed firmly against her crotch. The other struggled to cover her mouth.

"It's ok, I appreciate it May," Emily blushed. She played with her little belly. It drove her mad that she had a slight tummy now. She frowned and passed the die along.

Jason took the die and rolled without saying a word. The orange tile instructed him to take an orange action card. "Strip!" His eyes went wide as his hands moved without him trying. It took only a second for him to get down to his underwear. That didn't last long. He was butt naked in seconds. I'd been around naked men in the men's locker room before but this was different. We were surrounded by friends, and he was just sitting there with us, naked. The massive, erect dick he was sporting didn't make it any better. "Please, please get this over with," Jason begged as he handed me the die.