Clans of Luteri Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No. She was his prisoner. She should be grateful Lord Chavil was not this moment taking a whip to her before mounting her.

#

Emma didn't know if he was asleep. His breathing was even. She kept going over his words.

Nobody had ever discussed sex with her. She had read things, pieced things together. And the romance novel that Lord Shetlan had given her was full of vague references, to kissing and heated thoughts.

She gathered that she had been made into a whore by Lord Montrose and sold to the Luterian lord for sex but that he didn't want her, was only interested in returning her to Luteri. At least there was that. It didn't surprise her. He hated her, he'd been clear about that from the beginning.

If she were going to avoid violence from him until he released her to her relatives, she had to find a way not to make him so angry.