All Comments on 'Clans of Luteri Ch. 04'

by semiosis50

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
My biggest complaint about this story

Is that each chapter is too short!

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 3 years ago
Superb

Excellent story building, just how I like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Another Great Chapter!

You are one of my favorite storytellers on Literotica. Every chapter is perfection. Thank you for building another amazing world. ❤️

PS: I am dying to know what Kane discovered. Dying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

WOW, WOW, WOW KEEP IT COMING. THIS IS JUST LIKE READING A NOVEL AND IT IS ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You put the answer on the tags on the chapter before

I think the storys awesome and the pace is something I enjoy keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Amazing storyline!! Also I have a pretty good mind as to what the supernatural element is and I am here for it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Luterian’s are werewolves?

VestiVestiabout 3 years ago

I made an account just so that I could tell you how much I've been enjoying these. I've been checking the new ones every day to keep caught up, I've never done that on this website. I cannot tell you why, but something about this story is absolutely fucking phenomenal. You are a VERY talented writer.

semiosis50semiosis50about 3 years agoAuthor

You all guessed it so quick, lol. Someone pointed out I’d put it in the tags, but I think a couple people guessed without that. Thanks for the comments and your patience with the slow build. I do like to hear from you. Cheers. -Harp

Miss_p27Miss_p27about 3 years ago

Great story so far. I am really enjoying it though I did feel this chapter could have been explored a bit more. One minute Kane was hating Emma, hardly speaking to her and seeing her, and then suddenly it's 2-3 weeks later and he's in love with her. Would have been nice to see a development rather than just a paragraph saying that it's 2 weeks later and there's been an attitude change. But overall great story and I'm glad you decided to post this Luterian series.

AlaninSFAlaninSFabout 3 years ago

Wonderful characters and storyline. I'd read it as a scifi book without the sex scenes. Of course as a Literica fan...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Brilliant and a little heartbreaking too

Bravo!

Tess (uk)

SongOfPurpleSummerSongOfPurpleSummerover 2 years ago

I fucking love this. The slow build is everything!!! I am in love (and probably a little in heat) with your work. Your craftsmanship is delicious, drool-worthy even.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Damn! I'm so hooked! If you ever pulled a disappearing act, and abandoned your story, like so many here do, I would be crushed. It's why I rarely visit Lit anymore. Too much investment into characters, frozen in limbo....forever. When I read a story's ending there is a little sadness that that I'm saying goodbye, but there's also a sense of fulfilment, and satisfaction. Especially with yummy work like yours. Thank you Harp for all of those moments you've shared with us.

P.S. I can't freakin wait to meet his Wolfe!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersemiosis50@semiosis50
Harp here. Harp here. Thanks for your comments and votes. I released The Ballad of Decker Crane on Literotica and have also published it on Amazon. I know it’s weird, but I’ve got readers in both places, I like having an ISBN number, and sometimes people ask me how to show...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES