All Comments on 'Clans of Luteri Ch. 07-09'

by semiosis50

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Holy shit. I haven’t even read the chapters yet but knowing that there is not one but three new chapters has made my Friday so much better!

In response to your authors note: I have notice that votes and comments are a bit buggy since the public beta came out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Finally! Can't wait to find out more about the shirt and Aslins mother. I would guess justice and revenge is next on the menu

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Brilliant! I waited for days for the updates. Interesting how you added werewolf as a tag.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You may be getting low ratings up to this point because this story isn't really non-con. Or at least it wasn't.

But we've finally come to the part where he starts beating her. He'll be raping her ass to drive all her independent thoughts and intelligence right out of her head in no time now, and she'll become the perfect sex toy because she gets wet no matter how he treats her.

And before everyone gets all up in arms about how the men love their Vanatas, everyone needs to remember Vanatas CAN'T say no. Shep, maybe. He actually talked to his sex toy like she was a person sometimes. If Vanatas were loved and actually wanted the sex they are forced to accept because of that ridiculous bonding when their eyes turn gold, the story wouldn't be non-con, would it? They are written to be weak-willed fuck holes and now it seems this story is headed that way too.

You seem to have one story, Semiosis, and you change the names, but you tell it over and over.

JaijackalJaijackalabout 3 years ago

This is the first comment I've ever made on this site & honestly, I felt a bit sad when you had said that ratings had affected your posting.

I think your work is beautiful. The Vanata series being one of my absolute favorites.

I love the direction of this story & while I have things I'd prefer, I'm here to read what YOU want to write. I think your gifted & the best creations come from when someone is making something they want, rather than trying to please others.

I was refreshing this site daily for this update & stayed up until nearly 4am reading it. lol

Thanks for being amazing & I look forward to reading more of your works!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So happy to see yet more of the story! I'm drawn in more and more with every word! I love how much thought you have put into your characters and your world and the cultures. And I will say this: stories like yours are the type of story I come to the non-con section in the first place. I love the nc/reluctance-turned-romance! Thank you for continuing to share this one with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I so love this story! I hope you will post it in its entirety. I love your writing style and characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I am so glad you added more! You are a wonderful story teller!

EGRIEGRIabout 3 years ago
Growing love, Miss Corsham for Jaime and lots of randy sex.Things are moving along nicely

This must be the sweet spot in the story as Kane becomes civil, attentive and loving, even Jaimie finds a girlfriend. Sex is now frequent and enjoyable for both. Perils should start to arrive shortly or the effort to spirit Aslin as a child to a new land was pointless. There are still some local villains available to make trouble as well as teh unknowns in Luteri.

I don’t agree with the premise these are the same stories with the names changed. I also don’t see any behavior to indicate imminent subjugation, objectification and debasement of Aslin, lady Tavashi, into a mindless sex toy. I won’t quibble with categorization questions. Yes, she was essentially in one form of controlled custody or another until the bracelet was discovered by Kane. Who knows perhaps Aslin may become a captive once again after they return to Kane’s homeland. Only once the entire story is available can we make that judgement.

I’ll assume the anonymous comment won’t be granting a five star rating, however, I did.

HeyjessHeyjessabout 3 years ago

loved this update! I think this read a lot smoother because there were many chapters in one, which I think will earn you higher ratings, at least from me! I’m confused by the werewolf tag though & this doesn’t seem like noncon. hopefully the next update will also be multiple chapters (6-8 pages), as it def made the story more enjoyable for me & I rated 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I wish there was no beating, it makes no sense with her character, her shyness and inhibitions, that she would not be apprehensive about it...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Made my Friday..3 chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I disagree with the comment below. Their definition of noncon is slightly messed up if they didn’t considered the first part of this story non consensual. Maybe the story got low ratings because there wasn’t much sex, but the low ratings weren’t because of the category placement.

I can’t speak for the rest of the story much because I haven’t read it yet, but Kane has clearly expressed that Aslin can say no. So maybe this story would fit in romance better. But to say that this is the same story as the three Vanata stories is a huge disservice to all four series. I don’t want to be presumptuous, but it seems as if the commenter only read through the sex scenes without reading the plot for any of the vanata series. Because if they had read them, they would know that each story has its own plot, characters and dynamics between the main couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I never comment on stories, but I alway devour yours. Quite apart from the question whether this strickly classifies as noncon, it is a particularly wel written story - better written than 99% of the posts on lit, in my humble opinion. So it deserves a good rating and a comment from this usually very passive lit reader ;-)

I do see similarities with the Vanata trilogy, though they don't bother me much. Your world building makes this fresh and quickly pulled me in. And I'm very curious to see where this story leads. So keep making my day when you post the next installments!

Timsandtoms69Timsandtoms69about 3 years ago

I like this story, and I’m glad you’re keeping them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is such a good story. I’m very glad that you’re continuing with it. More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The new format doesn’t record my vote, but it’s definitely a 5!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I enjoyed it thoroughly, and hope there are more chapters to follow. Thank you.

1tiredchick1tiredchickabout 3 years ago

I absolutely love this and I can't wait to read more! It felt like I waited forever for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

More !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I love this series! Please keep the chapters coming!!!

Islandborn_Islandborn_about 3 years ago

I've never commented before. (If only, because I have to adjust my language setting first ;-)

But please do NOT EVER stop posting.

Love your stories! Will grade them faithfully from now on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thank you so very much for continuing the story. I love the character development. So very grateful. Please post more chapters soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I love the story. I can’t wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please don’t stop writing due to lack of comments.... if I had known you cared about how many people commented I would have commented more!! I love your stories but sometimes I’m reading while I’m trying to flick the bean lol I don’t really get around to commenting. I do always appreciate your writing though! I give it 5/5 even before finishing the story.

VestiVestiabout 3 years ago

Every evening since chapter 6 was posted I’ve been checking back to see if 7 is out. I’m super invested in it and I’m so glad to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love the story..can't wait for what's next!

XviiQueenofswordsXviiQueenofswordsabout 3 years ago

I love ALL of your stories AND your male characters. Don't let people with an obvious axe to grind deter you. They're jealous. :)

PS... Ready for more, already!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I love your writing so much! I've checked every day for more, thanks for posting again and please write all the stories forever

mittyfinchmittyfinchabout 3 years ago

You write academic nonfiction and THIS!? You are a unicorn and I love your mind. I’ve been thinking about this story while working, running my kids around, etc. I am invested.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It would be another 5 stars but the new system won’t cooperate grr.

Tess (uk)

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 3 years ago

Welcome back! I'm so pleased you didnt abandon it. there is so much more to learn... about their dual nature, who wants the war to continue, children etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love this story so much, super excited to see where it goes!! And for people annoyed that kane's a simp: uhh, who wouldn't be for aslin? A little romance is always welcome :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Really enjoyed it. Think it flowed better by being longer and by getting to see more of Kane being himself rather than angry in every chapter. I don't get why Aslin said yes to him though, he treated her quite poorly and they hadn't spent that much time together. Perhaps her naivety?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Holy hell that was hot and wonderful in all ways. You truly are a gifted writer. Its captivating and the characters have so much..well.. character! Its as if they are old friends that I know there mannerisms.

JoymacJoymacabout 3 years ago

I was impatiently waiting for an update but chose to be a good little fan and refrain from immediately demanding one. Now that I know this is a requirement I will be sure to make my demands known.

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 3 years ago

Thank You!

Please keep those chapters coming. I’m so glad Kane got there before CR had a chance to do more than just terrify Aslin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
I cannot believe you would think no one liked this

Your writing is so good and your stories are all so lovely. I put off reading this because I figured I'd be stuck reading it all without stopping. Ugh it's just so gorgeous! I love the communication between characters. How you manage a little angst but without the miscommunication of most romances. I was excited to see the mention of the Siblin! I think I'd like to see a bit more of Emma/Aslin's thoughts, but I can understand the approach of introducing a gorgeous, intelligent, ingénue and then spending the rest of the time loving her. Anyway, I hope you never think no one is interested in your stories, they are all genuinely wonderful. I don't comment often, but I wanted you to know.

ThejadedoneThejadedonealmost 3 years ago

Please know I hungrily look forward to your writing; never stop, it's so good that I find myself lost in the pages for hours. Sometimes I will savor a story and put and put it away for a few days so it won't end.

I tend to come back to lit once every few months and I always seek you out to see if there are any new treasures - I don't think there was anything you submitted that I didn't devour and thoroughly enjoy.. Normally I read under incognito (haha shame) so don't comment or like, which after reading your message- I realize how wrong it is. It's absolutely the minimal I can do for getting to enjoy it is letting you know it. I find your writing intoxicating; the descriptions, the characters you build, the tension, the picture you paint and the well thought out story. Honestly I tend to get easily bored of overly descriptive storylines or when there isn't enough meat to fill out my imagination but I find your writing is the right combination, keeping me hooked from start to finish- You could say I'm picky (and a rambler).

I'm lathering it on thick, but I truly enjoy your writing and although I can't imagine you not knowing you've got immense talent: sometimes it dosent hurt to be reminded from an outside perspective- Your note broke my heart a little lol

I look forward to reading your future adventures and meeting your characters for years to come, until one of us dies. Haha

Thank you for writing, and posting.

sweetone66sweetone66over 2 years ago

5 stars as usual!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am obsessively hooked on your writing. I first read the Achen Enforcer and ended up here. I haven't been able to put it down. I hope you never stop writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersemiosis50@semiosis50
Harp here. Harp here. Thanks for your comments and votes. I released The Ballad of Decker Crane on Literotica and have also published it on Amazon. I know it’s weird, but I’ve got readers in both places, I like having an ISBN number, and sometimes people ask me how to show...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES