Clara and the Nutcracker Prince Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fritz set the Nutcracker down on the floor next to the box on the right and spoke again to Clara in his officer giving orders voice, "So, now that your hands are free, help me with these boxes." Together they walked over to the box on the left side of the fireplace and together they lay the box down on the floor and slowly opened it. Inside was the lovely Columbine in her beautiful Columbine costume, stockings, a mask and a hat. Fritz lifted the Columbine from her box and held her up for everyone to see. She was shorter than Fritz but only by about a head. Uncle D had made her as life sized as he could.

"Ah, so what. We've seen her before," yelled out William who had Emily on his lap, her dress down now and slipping from her shoulders with Willy's hands slipped inside her shift as he fondled her breasts. "She's just a fuckin' doll!" The others, in a similar state all chimed in their agreement.

"Patience, patience." Laughed Fritz. "Clara, would you do the honors?"

Clara looked at her brother in confusion. She did not understand.

"We need to remove the dress."

"Oh," Clara blushed and spoke softly as she slipped behind the Columbine and unzipped her dress. Standing in front Fritz gently pushed the sleeves from the doll's arms and then he pulled the dress down so it pooled at her feet. He then lifted it so that Clara could remove the dress, which she did, carefully placing it in front of the Christmas Tree.

The guests burst out in cheers and applause as Fritz showed off the Columbine doll, naked now except for her hat, her mask and her stockings. The detail was amazing, the doll almost looked like a real naked woman. She now had carefully shaped breasts, hips and a patch of pubic hair covering her mound. And as Clara looked even more closely, she noticed that the doll even had what looked like labia as part of her carefully crafted vulva.

"We need a comparison," yelled Thomas.

"Yeah, how do we know if she really looks like a real woman?"

"Nothing easier," said Fritz, "For that we need a volunteer from the ladies. So, who would like to volunteer. Hannah, how about you."

Hannah, sitting on John's lap, had the top of her dress and skirt totally bunched around her waist. Her very large breasts were exposed and John was playing with them along with her erect nipples as if they were a new toy. She shook her head "no" vigorously.

"No!" said Fritz, "Well, anyway, can all see her tits are much larger than our dolls. Who else then? Virginia, Emily, Becca... Louise!"

The girls shrieked and laughed and refused.

"I think Clara would love to show herself to us and be compared to the doll." Said Louise finally.

Clara began to back away and shake her head. But she had been through this kind of thing before. It was always going to be her and part of the fun was the fake uncertainty and surprise.

Fritz stepped over and grabbed Clara by the arm.

"Please, Fritz, don't... not again!" Clara whispered, but she was ignored. The truth was that she could have run from the room if she wished. This wasn't the first time she had been forcibly stripped by her brother in front of his friends. But there was something deep inside of her which not only enjoyed the humiliation, but craved it as well.

Fritz looked at her and smiled. He even paused as if to give her time to run out of the room. But she stood there, frozen, in front of him. Then without warning he twirled her around, undid the back of her dress, pulled the dress off her shoulders and, in that instant, she was standing with her dress pooled at her feet. She wore no shift. She was suddenly naked, except for her stockings and the ribbons in her hair. Her small breasts trembled as Fritz dragged her to the center of the room and made her stand in front of everyone. Clara covered her face in her hands as she could feel her pussy beginning to moisten.

"It's a match!" Fritz shouted triumphantly. And it was true from the size of her breasts, the shape of her nipples and the detail between her legs Clara and the doll looked almost identical.

The group cheered and applauded. Looking up for a moment, Clara could see that she was not the only undressed woman in the room. This, of course, was also part of the point. All of the girls were now almost completely undressed as well. Hannah and Emily had lost their dresses completely, and their shifts were barely hanging from their bodies. Virginia was completely naked and curled up on Paul's lap as he was exploring the folds between her legs. Only Emily still had her dress on, for the moment. And even Louise was naked to the waist as Tommy played with her boobs, bouncing them up and down as they kissed passionately in between watching Clara's staged humiliation. Then Clara looked over and locked eyes for a moment with Martha in the doorway, she just stood there smiling. But it was not a smile of mockery, it was a smile of love and support.

"Look at this!" Fritz held up the doll right next to Clara. "Uncle D must have used Clara as a model. They look so much alike!" Clara blushed. She didn't technically stand as a model, but she had certainly been naked for the inventor more than once, so of course he would know what she looked like and could have quite possibly used her memory as a model. Well, her.... or her mother! For Clara knew there was one other woman with whom Uncle D was even more intimate, and that was their mother. The body of the Columbine might look like Clara, but also could just as easily be a copy of their mother's body.

Fritz touched a button on the back of the doll and she began to dance. The dance was entertaining as it caused her breasts to bounce, but they quickly tired of the dance and Fritz switched off the doll. That is when Fritz finally pointed out and demonstrated that the doll even had a vulva complete with a vagina. For a moment Fritz stood with the Columbine, fingering her, but then he carefully placed her on the floor, taking the time to open her legs lewdly. Then he turned and motioned to his naked sister to assist him once more.

"We are not done." Fritz went to the other box. "This would be Harlequin."

And in a moment, the Harlequin was unboxed and also undressed from the waist. And, not unexpectedly, this doll had a cock and balls with the cock in a permanent state of erection. The guests who had looked up from their amorous activities broke into cheers.

"Can he fuck?" Yelled John.

Fritz looked at Clara who blushed and then he lowered the doll so that he was laying on his back. "Clara, can he fuck? Let's find out."

Assisted by her brother, Clara slowly positioned herself above the doll, reached down between her legs and guided the doll's hard cock to the opening of her vagina. Slowly she pushed herself onto it and let herself down on it causing it to impale her. She closed her eyes and moaned.

She could feel the eyes of all the guests on her as they watched as she began to fuck the stationary doll. Bracing her hands on the doll's shoulders she moved her hips slowly up and down... up and down... up and down. The cock was pushing in and out of Clara slowly at first, but getting progressively faster she began to pump him with more intensity. She was fucking the doll. She was fucking Harlequin! In public! With her eyes closed, savoring every sensation Clara was so focused on her act of public masturbation that she did not realize that slowly the guests had long since stopped laughing and had begun to refocus their attention on their partners and soon the couples began to disappear into the various other rooms that were available throughout the house. Emily had even paired up with both Louise and Tommy, which left Fritz, momentarily without a partner as he watched the three of them. But then he noticed Martha, who was still standing by the entrance. Soon he had her in his bedroom where he didn't even waste his time stripping her but simply pulled up her skirts and fucked her hard. It didn't take him long and just as quickly he unceremoniously left her with his cum dripping from her cunt as he went to find Emily, who had now tired of Tommy and was only happy to couple with him in the master bedroom as Louise and Tommy retired to her bedroom.

Nutcracker, Act 1 - The Fantastic Transformation of the Parlor

But Clara was now in her own world. She rode the doll hard, moaning and screaming until finally she pushed her cunt down as hard as she could, thereby forcing the doll's large cock deep into her cunt causing his silicon pubic mound to rub against her clitoris. This was all it took. She screamed as her orgasm coursed through her body. She fucked him like a wild animal before bursting into sobs as the feelings overwhelmed her. Suddenly it became too intense and she slipped off the doll and rolled onto the floor and curling up into a fetal position.

She opened her eyes and in the partial darkness she saw that there, besides her, was her Nutcracker doll. She grabbed him and hugged him tight, passionately kissing his face and wooden lips. She looked around. The room was empty. She was alone.

But she wasn't alone. Shadows moved around the room as the fire in the fireplace, which had been about to go out earlier now suddenly exploded with an intensely high flame. This terrified Clara and she pulled her Nutcracker even closer as she scrambled to her feet and tried to run from the room.

But the doors were locked. She banged on them, but no one answered. She turned around with a cry and fell to the floor cowering naked against the locked door. The fire was still blazing, inexplicably since the wooden logs were already burned to a crisp. But then the light from the fire then focused Clara's attention on the tree. The huge Christmas tree that stood in the center of the room; the one that her father and Uncle D had carefully put up that year and every year in the past; the tree that had been lovingly decorated by her mother with a variety of shiny ornaments and tinsel. This tree suddenly began to grow and grow and grow!

At first Clara could not believe her eyes. She stared at it with her mouth gaping. Surely it was just an illusion, but the more she watched the faster the tree began to grow higher and higher and higher. The roof simply disintegrated and disappeared as the tree grew up, ever higher and higher towards the star spackled sky. The stars twinkled and the moon cast its glow over the expanse through the now non-existent roof.

Finally, the tree stopped growing, and in that moment, Clara realized she was no longer in the parlor of her home. The door against which she had been leaning as well as the walls and the wooden floor had similarly disintegrated and disappeared and she found herself in a snow-covered meadow surrounded by a dense forest. Her tree, which had grown to an enormous height, was standing tall in the center of this meadow, ornamented now by snowflakes which sparkled in the moonlight. The fireplace was gone, the walls were gone, the floor was gone, the room was gone. But oddly, the large grandfather clock stood right there in front of the tree, where it had always stood. A clock in a meadow? Holding her Prince close to her body she walked slowly and carefully towards the grandfather clock. As she walked, she began to realize that she was being drawn towards the clock by a magnetic pull against which she could not resist. It drew her closer and closer until it finally bid her to stand naked directly in front of the clock, looking up at the owl on the top of the clock. The owl with the closed eyes, who suddenly opened its eyes and stared at Clara. She gasped.

But, at that moment, the clock began to chime - 1 / 2 / 3... she suddenly heard a loud scampering... she looked around but could see nothing in the darkness! 4 / 5 / 6 / 7... the scampering grew louder and louder as it was coming closer and closer. She tried to run but was frozen in place! 8 / 9 /10 / 11 / 12... She looked around fearfully dropping to her knees in front of the clock!

Midnight! She looked back up at the clock, which was supposed to be broken, and there on top of the clock, in place of the owl, was Uncle Drösselmeyer wrapped in his black robes. Slowly, like a bat opening its wings, he extended his arms and in so doing he opened his large black cloak. Clara could see that he too was naked from the waist down with his erection standing out prominently. He swayed his hips from side to side causing his large, hard cock to bounce lewdly. Clara gasped and whimpered, holding on to her Prince tighter as he then let out an evil laugh. She closed her eyes and squeezed her Prince tighter to her body for comfort.

It was then that she sensed that the object in her hand, her Nutcracker Prince had begun to move. It was no longer a wooden doll, but a beautiful man, also as naked as she, except that he still wore his high black hat and on his shoulders his epaulets sparkled in the moonlight. She looked into his eyes and smiled as he took her in his arms, pulled her close and kissed her deeply. She felt his warm lips linger on her lips as she returned his passionate kiss him. "My prince..." She whispered breathlessly just as she heard a loud squeal! She looked up. She was surrounded! Hundreds...

Mice! Or rather - Myce!