All Comments on 'Clara has Lost the Use of Her Hands'

by chris99999

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
LookOldButFeelYoungLookOldButFeelYoungabout 3 years ago

Excellent pacing and very well written. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hot

Pls add a part 2

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 3 years ago

Your proclivity and mine match. I love big tits too.

Great story. Thanks.

grayge37grayge37about 3 years ago

This the first of your stories being read by me. I'm impressed with your style, especially the editing. The pace was just well enough to keep me, the reader, interested - looking forward as to when the son-in-law and mother-in-law would get it together. You didn't disappoint. Now I feel compelled to read more of your stories.

kingswedekingswedeabout 3 years ago
Fantastic start

Great story written like a pro.

Love your description of her large breasts and hard nipples.

The next chapter, I know will be GREAT, will include his wife I assume. All three will enjoy the “family loving together.”

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good start hope to see more

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 3 years ago

Great story. Well paced and very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The story has a good premise and an interesting narrative but seemed to lack a true connection between the characters and seemed to stop instead of have a definite conclusion. Thanks for sharing.

linnearlinnearabout 3 years ago
Good As Always

You always give us good, entertaining stories and thank you for that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

enjoyed it

nashman1000nashman1000almost 3 years ago

Great story. I really hope there is a part 2. I'd love to see the daughter eventually decide to let him please her mother afterall...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It's a good beginning! But there are more chapters of this story to be written. Massage fucks can be the best, and three months later the casts come off MiL wants to continue her three or five times a week (massage??!)and Tina catches them, and the fun begins. Then MiL"s sister comes to visit and brings her Two daughters. And the fun gets even better. Just some ideas. Keep writing. Good grammar and editing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was very erotic. You built it slowly and it worked.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 2 years ago

Thank you for this excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stopped at 9 inches

Lmcswain60Lmcswain60about 2 years ago

Massage scene needed more clarity. Was choppy. Was he thinking this or, was it actually happening? Otherwise it was a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Perfect Chris why do these morons read it then slag you off beggars belief keep me cummin

Lee2012Lee2012over 1 year ago

Made miss my X-MIL, a Brazilian. Fab bod even after 4 kids. 5*, dude cyz you rock!

goofypgoofypover 1 year ago

Well done! Thanks for sharing

dmcgrogan64dmcgrogan64over 1 year ago

Good story but to much lead up and not enough sex

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydogabout 1 year ago

Another great MIL story by this author. Well done

WilliamTellsOvertureWilliamTellsOvertureabout 2 months ago

I've a new angle on the comments of other readers. Not all readers comments. Maybe only about 40%. They comment as though they hadn't really read the story, or didn't enjoy it suggesting the writer should do this or do that, rather than just accept the story for what it is. In other words, 40% of readers are kind of in an argument with the writer. I happen to like chris99999's stories. I might not agree with every word or phrase he uses, or that he could have written another chapter that I would have like to see, but decided not to. That's acceptance of the writer and a respect and appreciation that we've had the benefit of what the writer has given us. I'll tell you something that I never see in any of the comments unless it's specifically under the category of humor. And that's humor in the stories themselves.

For example, on page 1 of this story is a statement: With a straight face, I said, "And what sexual service did you offer her, to get her to change her mind?"

The response is: I was hoping for a laugh, but I would have settled for a chuckle. However, all I got was a dismissive snort, and a look that could strip paint.

There are hundreds of stories on this site with all kinds of little jokes in them that make me laugh and chuckle. People don't comment about the humor in any of the comment section. And that's sad because "humor is so important."

But that's my comment and what I wanted to get off my chest because 40% of the comment section is complaints about what the writer should have done with a story rather than accepting "the little treasures" that are IN the stories. I thank one and all for hearing me out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

i wish that he would have changed her tampons and douched her pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchris99999@chris99999
Well educated and interested in lots of things. All my stories are 100% fiction. They are the result of a dirty mind and a vivid imagination.