Clara has Lost the Use of Her Hands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry."

That got a chuckle from her.

"Men, you're all the same. When you see a big pair of tits, your eyes pop out of your head, and your tongue hangs out."

Hopefully, I hadn't been as bad as that, and there was mitigation for my staring.

"It's really your fault, for having such big ones. It would have been rude not to admire them."

It had been a cheeky thing to say, but thankfully, it got the desired response from her. A loud laugh. Then her face changed. Her smile had been replaced by a frown.

"Yes, they are big, and I'm proud of them. But they weren't big enough for Ryan."

Then, as I reached behind her, so that I could unhook her bra, I said in a low voice, that was almost a whisper, "They are big enough for me."

She was now topless, and I was making no attempt to hide the fact that I was looking at them again. However, she didn't seem to mind. She might even be enjoying the attention that I was giving them. But this time, I didn't stare for too long!

I was now reaching for her bikini top.

"No, I want you to put suntan lotion on me, and it will be easier without my top on."

"Are you sure?"

As soon as the words were out of my mouth, I could have kicked myself. She was asking me to touch her top, without her bra on. I should have kept my mouth shut, because now she might change her mind.

"Yes, but first I want you to take my skirt and panties off."

This time, I didn't ask her if she was sure, instead, before she could change her mind, I started to unzip her skirt. As soon as it was off, my hands were on her panties. I quickly got them down to her ankles. Then, after stepping out of them, with a flourish, she kicked them into the corner of the room. She was now naked in front of her Son-in-law, but she was completely at ease. There was no sign of awkwardness, or embarrassment, from her.

After stepping back, so that I could have a better view of her body, she said, "So what do you think? Not bad for a woman of my age."

I'd already formed my opinion, but there was no harm in having a second look. I'd already seen her magnificent breasts, but that's where my eyes went to first.

Despite their large size, and her age, they didn't sag. A woman ten years younger than her, would be proud to have them. And I loved her prominent nipples, that were surrounded by her dark areola.

Then I looked down, past her flat stomach, and beyond her narrow waist. She had shapely hips. Her body could best be described as, 'curvy'. It was all there, for me to admire. However, if I was going to get to look at her pussy, she would have to lie down, and then open her legs.

"You've had long enough. So what do you think?"

"Perfection!"

That was over the top, and she knew it, but her big smile told me that she was pleased with my answer.

"The suntan lotion is in my suitcase."

While I looked for it, she sat down on the edge of the bed. Her suitcase was bulging, but fortunately, the lotion was near the top.

"Start with my back, and put plenty on. I don't want to get burnt."

I did, and I took my time doing it. Her skin was smooth, and even though I was only touching her back, it was still exciting me.

"I think that's enough, now you need to do my front."

She then turned her body so that she was facing me. I started on her stomach, and then I slowly moved upwards, towards her breasts.

I now couldn't go any higher, because if I did, I would be touching them. Being so close, was making my heart pound in my chest, and making my cock so hard, it was almost throbbing. It was time to move away from her tits, before I got carried away and did something that would get me into a lot of trouble.

"Now I'm going to do your legs."

"OK, but first you need to do my breasts."

Was I hearing things, had she actually said that? Was my Mother-in-law asking me to touch her tits?

"And make sure to apply the suntan lotion to all parts of them."

So she really was, and she was even giving me permission to touch her nipples.

At first, my hands were moving over them, just so that I could apply the lotion. But it wasn't long before that changed, and my touch became a caress. And she noticed the change, because when it happened, she uttered a low moan, that made my heart beat faster. When I got to her nipples, she closed her eyes.

I was now sucking on one of them, not tentatively, but as hard as I could, and she was telling me, by the noises that she was making, that she was enjoying it as much as I was. And of course, I wasn't neglecting the other one. That nipple was getting the expert attention of my fingers.

The fact that she was my Mother-in-law, and off limits, was irrelevant. She was now just a desirable woman, that was exciting me, and that I desperately wanted to fuck. And I was going to do it.

"Lie down and open your legs, so that I can put my cock inside you."

It was obvious that she was highly excited, perhaps even more than I was, so I was expecting her to respond, by quickly doing what I had asked. However, it's not what happened. Her eyes suddenly opened, and she now looked horrified. When she opened her mouth to speak, I knew that it was going to be something that I didn't want to hear.

"No!"

I had to look away, as I braced myself for what she was going to say next.

"Please put the suntan lotion on my legs."

This time, her voice had been calmer, and thankfully, she hadn't shouted at me. For a brief time, we had been intimate, but now it was over. Our relationship was back to normal.

She was now in the garden, enjoying the sun, and I was in my study. I'd quickly put the lotion on her lower body, and then I'd dressed her in the bikini. I could now get on with my work.

But half an hour later, I still hadn't managed a single brushstroke. I was still trying to understand what had happened. It wasn't what we had done, that was puzzling me, it was why, after she had been so eager, she had stopped me from fucking her. It might be guilt, the sudden realization that she would be betraying her Daughter. I'd managed to ignore my guilt, but perhaps hers had been too strong. But I was only guessing. However, what I did know for certain, was that me asking her to open her legs, and then making it clear why I wanted her to do that, was a mistake. Until then, because nothing had been said, we could both pretend that all I was doing was applying suntan lotion to her body.

By the time Tina got home, what had happened with her Mother, was in the past. I was even beginning to doubt that it had actually happened. Had I fallen asleep in my study, and dreamt it? No, it had been too vivid to be a dream. At seven, we ate. Tina fed her Mother.

"So what did you do today?"

Tina had asked the question, and it was for her Mother.

"Can't you tell?"

"No."

"Then it was a waste of time me sunbathing."

"But you already had a tan."

"Yes, but it's now darker."

I could tell that she wasn't convinced. Then I saw her brow furrow, she was thinking about something.

"So what did you wear?"

"My bikini of course."

I didn't like the direction in which this was heading.

"So John changed you into it?"

I thought that she might point out to her Daughter, that she had asked a silly question, because it could only have been me that had done it, but she didn't. She just said yes.

"Wasn't that embarrassing? He's never undressed you before."

"No it wasn't, I'll tell you what he did."

They say that your whole life flashes before you, when you're about to die. I can now confirm that the same thing occurs, when you realize that your Mother-in-law is going to tell her Daughter, that her Son-in-law has played with her tits.

"He replaced my bra with my bikini top, while I had my back to him. And I didn't take my skirt off, until I had my bikini bottoms on."

I could tell that Clara had enjoyed doing that to me. But I hadn't found it funny. It would be a long time before my blood pressure returned to normal.

And that was the end of it, until that night, when we were in bed together.

"Thanks for doing that for my Mother. But did you make sure to put plenty of suntan lotion on her?"

I told her that I had, and that I had applied it to all her exposed skin. However, I didn't tell her that I had done it while her Mother was completely naked, or that I had spent a long time smothering her Mother's tits with it.

The next day was a quiet one. Clara seemed content to just watch television, and the disturbances from her were minimal. That meant that I could concentrate on my latest commission. An oil painting for Sir Alex Fothergill. It was of his wife, and she was in an erotic pose. He had provided me with a photograph of her. In it, she was naked, lying on a sofa in the position that he wanted her to be in the painting. So basically, all that I had to do, was to make a copy of it onto the canvas. It was a waste of my talent, but I wasn't complaining, because I'd negotiated a good price for it. And, as they say, beggars can't be choosers.

By the time it got to the weekend, I'd finally realized that the intimacy with Clara, was a one-off. Since that fateful day, she'd shown no interest in repeating it. I had mixed feelings about that. Yes, I wanted her glorious tits again, and I also wanted her pussy. But having that sort of relationship with my Mother-in-law, was playing with fire. Life would certainly be simpler, if we didn't do it again.

On Monday, Tina surprised me by coming home at four o'clock. And when I saw her face, I knew why she'd left work early. She looked dreadful.

"Is it a migraine?"

"Yes, I'll take my medication, and then I'll go to bed."

I felt sorry for her, but there was nothing I could do to help. She'd had migraine since she was a teenager, but thankfully, it now happens less frequently. However, when she gets it, it's debilitating. The medication gives her some relief, but going to bed and sleeping it off, is always for her, the best thing to do. In the morning she'd be a bit groggy, but the migraine would be gone.

After putting Tina to bed, I went back to my study. But after ten minutes, I gave up. I couldn't concentrate. I then joined Clara in the living room.

"Don't worry, she will be OK in the morning."

"I know, but I still haven't got used to it."

At six thirty we ate. I was now an expert at feeding her. It was completed without me dropping any food on her.

"That was delicious."

"Thanks, I'm a man of many talents."

That got a chuckle from her.

"You are, but does that include you being able to give me a bath?"

The sensible thing to do, would be to wait until tomorrow. Tina would be better then, and she could do it. However, the opportunity to undress her, so that she was completely naked, was one that I couldn't resist, even though deep down, I knew that it was probably a bad idea.

"It does. Would you like one now?"

"Yes please."

We were now in the bathroom, and I was taking her top off. Even though I was eager to see her tits again, I was doing it slowly. For me, this was a sensuous experience, so I wanted to prolong it.

When I unhooked her bra, her big tits spilled out, and I only just managed to stop myself from reaching for them.

"That's better. I know that I need to wear a bra, but it always feels more comfortable without one."

Next, was her skirt, and it was difficult, because the zip got stuck. But eventually, after some time, I managed to free it.

"It's just as well that we aren't lovers. It took you so long to do it, I now wouldn't be in the mood."

She was smiling, so it was her idea of a joke. Yes, what she had said was funny, but it wasn't making me want to laugh, it was making me want to fuck her.

"If we were lovers, then I wouldn't have bothered taking your skirt off," then, after making eye contact with her, I said, "Just your panties."

That made her eyes widen, out of surprise, or even shock, but then she laughed, and I joined in.

As I was removing her panties, I thought about continuing the flirting, perhaps asking if I was doing it quickly enough. But I kept quiet, anymore, and it might get out of hand.

She was now in the bath, with her casts in the waterproof covers that the hospital had provided. They looked silly on her, but they were good protection.

After picking up the washcloth, I asked, "Where do you want me to start?"

"On my back, but don't use the cloth, it's too rough for my delicate skin."

I used it, and I didn't find it rough. But if she wanted me to use my hands instead, then I was OK with that. I'd added some bubble bath to the water, so I didn't need to use any soap to wash her.

I didn't spend long on her back, because I was eager to do her front, so that I could get my hands on her tits.

When I started washing her stomach, my cock, in anticipation of what was to happen next, got bigger, much bigger. There was now an impressive bulge in my trousers, but she couldn't see it, because I was kneeling down at the side of the bath.

When I moved my hand up, I didn't stop when I got to her breasts, I just carried on. I was now gently fondling them, feeling their firmness. Her nipples were already swollen, but they got even bigger, when my fingers were on them.

I had now been worshipping them for at least five minutes. Giving them my full attention. Like her Daughter, her nipples were sensitive, and it was obvious that she was getting great pleasure from what I was doing to her. It was also exciting me, but as good as her big tits were, I wanted more than that. I wanted her pussy.

"I should wash your legs," and then, to make her aware of my real intention, I added, "And it will be easier for me if you open them."

"You mean like this?"

Without any hesitation, she'd done what I'd asked. They were now wide apart, but she could do even better.

"No, as wide as possible."

"Is this what you want?"

It was.

"Yes, now I can wash you."

Her legs were as open as they could be, within the constraints of the bath, and her knees were also high up. I'd said that I was going to wash her, but of course I wasn't. I was going to finger her.

When my hand went between her legs, she leant back so that her head was only just above the water. She had made herself comfortable. Because the water was foamy, I couldn't see her pussy, but that was only a minor disappointment, because my fingers could tell me all that I needed to know about it.

From dabbing her pussy after she'd peed, I already knew that her labia were large, but it was only now, because I was exploring them, that I realized their true size. Tina's were big, but not as meaty as these. They were definitely a mouthful.

She'd moaned when I'd touched her lips, especially when I'd stretched them, but she was a lot louder when two of my fingers went into her. There was little resistance to them, because she was so wet. And it wasn't water, it was her juices.

I was now fucking her with them, at such speed, that the water between her legs was rippling. And I was so desperate to join in, that I was frantically trying to unzip myself with my free hand so that I could get my cock out. But when she gave an almighty groan, I knew that it was too late. I had wanted to make it last, so I'd kept away from her clit, but it hadn't worked. She was now climaxing.

As her pussy pulsated, it squeezed my fingers. Hopefully, one day, it would do the same to my cock, and that would make me come. When it ended, she looked exhausted. It had obviously been a big one, that had taken a lot out of her.

In a weak voice, and with an even weaker smile, she said, "I'm ready to get out. And I think I'll have an early night."

I had thought that we might do more, perhaps even fuck. But she had ended it. It was obvious that the early night didn't include me.

Ten minutes later, she was tucked up in bed, and I, so as not to disturb Tina, was in the spare room. As I stroked my cock, I was reliving what had happened in the bathroom. Thinking about what my fingers had done to her sweet pussy. It was no surprise that it didn't take me long to come.

In the morning, Tina was back to normal, but she decided to go into work an hour later than usual, so that she could have breakfast with us.

"So what did you do last night?"

It was fortunate that I didn't have a mouthful of food, otherwise I would have choked on it. I knew that it was an innocent question, and that she had no reason to believe that we had done something that we shouldn't have, but to my ears, it sounded like an accusation.

In, what I hoped was a calm voice, I said, "Nothing special, we just watched television."

Then she looked at her Mother.

"Sorry about yesterday, I promised that I'd give you a bath. Would you like one tonight?"

This time, I did have a mouthful of food, and yes, I almost choked. Tina had to pat me on the back. For some reason, both of them had found it funny, but I hadn't. And now, Clara was going to say no, and Tina would wonder why. I now had a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach. This could end badly.

"If it's not too much trouble, then yes I would. It's been a few days since I've had one, so if I don't have one soon, then I'm going to smell."

She then laughed, and Tina joined in. I did as well, but not because what she had said was funny, but out of relief that our guilty secret, was still a secret.

Tina didn't get home until after seven, and it was eight by the time we had eaten. However, Clara still got her bath, and she made the most of it, by having a long soak. Shortly after, she went to bed. An hour later, we were in bed as well.

"I've been thinking about my Mother."

That makes two of us, because I'd also been thinking about her Mother. Her thoughts would be innocent, but mine were carnal.

"It must be difficult for her?"

It was. Not being able to feed or dress yourself, must be very frustrating. But we already knew that, so why was she mentioning it?

"If she had a man to take care of her sexual needs, then it would be OK."

Now I understood what she was referring to. Her Mother's inability to pleasure herself.

"I could always help her out."

As soon as the words were out of my mouth, I was regretting saying them. It was a stupid quip, and it wasn't even funny. But fortunately, she looked calm, and she hadn't responded, so it looked as if she was just going to ignore it. Then she spoke.

In a calm voice, she said, "You could. But if you did, and I found out, then you would regret it. I'm not saying what I'd do to you, but after I've finished, you'd be talking in a high-pitched voice."

The next day, the first thing I did when I woke up, was to check that my balls were still there. Would she really chop them off? I didn't think so, but I couldn't be one hundred percent sure that she wouldn't. As I showered, I vowed that from now on, my relationship with my Mother-in-law would be what it should be. Anything sexual was out of the question. To continue, would be madness.

When it got to the weekend, I was feeling righteous, because I had honoured my vow. Though to be honest, I hadn't really been tested. There was never a situation where I was tempted. But I knew, that in the future, if that was to happen, I would be able to resist.

However, on Tuesday, I found out that I was weak. As Oscar Wilde once said, 'I can resist anything except temptation'.

On that day, we all had breakfast together.

"Will you have time today to help my Mother?"

I was offended. What did she think I'd been doing all this time while she'd been working? When Clara wanted me to do something, I did it straight away. But I didn't want an argument.

With a smile, I said, "Yes, I'll give her as much time as she needs."

"Good, because she wants a massage. She was going to pay somebody to do it, but I've told her to save her money, because you would do it."