Clara has Lost the Use of Her Hands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few days ago, I would have been eager to touch her body, but not now. I needed to get out of this.

"A professional would be better."

"Yes, but you are very good."

I couldn't argue with that. Occasionally, I give her one, and afterwards, she always tells me how good it was. Perhaps her Mother would help me out?

Looking at Clara, I said, "I won't be offended if you say no. Would you like me to give you a massage?"

Even before she answered me, her big smile told me that it was a yes. Then she confirmed it.

"Yes please."

Tina had now gone to work, and I was in my study. My Mother-in-law was in the living room, watching daytime television. The massage was going to be at four. That would give me time to get my work done beforehand.

At three thirty, she came to my study.

"Is four o'clock still OK?"

"Yes, but we can do it now if you want?"

"I don't mind waiting."

I told her that we might as well do it now. I'd already managed to get a lot done today, so finishing thirty minutes early wasn't a problem.

When we entered the bedroom together, I felt my pulse quicken, but I didn't know why, because this was just a massage. Nothing was going to happen.

While taking her top off, I tried not to look at her breasts, but I couldn't help myself. And then, when it was only her bra that was covering them, I was staring. I wanted her bra off, even though I could massage her with it on. When I reached behind her, so that I could unfasten it, she didn't try to stop me. And when that was also off, and my mouth was on her nipple, there was no resistance. But there was willingness, lots of it.

All thoughts of giving her a massage, had now gone. And I knew, that what we had just started, would end with us fucking!

I was now giving her large tits the attention that they deserved. Greedily sucking on one, and rolling the other between my finger and thumb.

Between loud moans, she declared, "I love you playing with my tits."

Then shortly after, she spoke again.

"Finger me."

She didn't need to ask me twice. As quickly as I could, I was pulling her panties to one side, and thrusting my fingers into her wet pussy. When they were fully in, she gasped.

"It's wrong, but I don't care. I need it."

Then, after uttering a loud moan, because I was now fucking her pussy with my fingers, she made it clear what it was that she needed.

"I want you to fuck me. I need your cock deep inside me."

I almost punched the air. Yes, it was wrong, and extremely dangerous. If Tina ever found out, I wouldn't just lose my testicles, I'd be lucky not to lose my life. But like my Mother-in-law, it was something that I needed to do, and until I did it, I would never be satisfied.

I wanted her on all fours, with her stomach flat on the bed, and her ample bottom high up. I would then fuck her from behind, and while I did that, I would reach forward and play with her big tits. But, sadly, because of her injured hands and fingers, that wasn't possible. It would put too much weight on them. So it would have to be with her on her back.

Her skirt and panties were now off, and she was in position. As I undressed, she was watching me. Her eyes were focused on my crotch. She wanted to see what I had between my legs. When I lowered my boxers, it sprang out. The look on her face, was one that I'd seen before from other women, after seeing my big cock for the first time. A mixture of excitement and horror. She wanted it, but she was worried that it might be too big for her. It would be OK, but I should reassure her.

"It's quite large, but trust me, you'll be able to take it."

The got a wry smile from her, and then she said, "Quite large? It's a fucking monster. How big is it?"

With pride in my voice, I told her.

"Nine inches."

"I did wonder why my Daughter married you, and now I know."

"You mean, because of my good looks and sparkling personality, and because I'm a talented Artist?"

"I have to admit that you are a good Artist. But it's a no. She must have married you for your big cock."

That should have offended me, but it didn't, because what she had said was probably true.

"I might regret saying this, but I want you to fuck me with it."

I wanted that as well, but her large labia looked so inviting. I would like to go down on her first.

"Before we do, can I lick your pussy?"

"Yes, but be careful with my clit, it's sensitive."

My head was now between her legs. I did lick her, and it made her squirm, but it was her lips that I wanted. They were now in my mouth, and I was sucking on them. When I moved my head back, so that it would stretch them, she gasped.

"Fuck, that's good."

And, because she had liked it so much, I kept on doing it. But after only a few minutes, she wanted more than just my mouth and tongue. She wanted my cock.

"I'm ready to be fucked."

With a speed that was impressive, I got my cock to her opening, and then, before she could change her mind, I was slowly pushing into her. She purred as it went in, but the last couple of inches made her gasp.

"It's splitting me in two."

I was concerned.

"Should I take it out?"

That got a quick no from her, and then she said, "I'll be OK, but be gentle with me."

I was, making sure that I wasn't going too fast, and not going too deep into her. However, it wasn't long before I speeded up. She didn't complain, so I gave her more of my cock. That got more noise from her, and because I could tell that it was from pleasure rather than pain, I started using my full nine inches.

This was now sex at its best. A strong man with a big cock, pounding a responsive pussy. And, though I was reluctant to admit it, the fact that the woman was my Mother-in-law, was adding to the excitement.

It had now gone to another level. My balls were slapping against her, and she was moaning so loudly, that I was worried that the neighbours would hear her. This couldn't last much longer. And, unsurprisingly, it didn't.

She got there first. Shouting out, "My cunt's in it!"

But I already knew that, because her pussy was pulsating. And it was that, that gave me my climax. It was one of my best, and it lasted for a long time. I lost count of the number of times that I had spurted into her. But hers was better, and she was still going when I'd finished.

Tina's are always impressive, but only occasionally, does she match the one that her Mother had just experienced. At its height, she had arched her back, and her mouth had been wide open, but she hadn't made a sound. Then as it was passing, she had whimpered. When she was still, I pulled out of her, but it was a while before she moved again.

Her first words made me laugh.

"That was some massage!"

When Tina got home, she wanted to know how we had got on.

"Did he give you a good massage?"

While smiling, her Mother said, "Yes, it was perfect, just what I needed."

It had been perfect, but it wasn't a good massage, it was a good fuck.

"Good. I think that he should do it again. And soon."

When I looked at Clara, I could tell that she was thinking the same as me. We would definitely be doing it again!

-

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.