Clara Teaches Her Younger Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped and licked his balls, taking each one in my mouth and making a sexy little sucking face for him to enjoy. I couldn't help myself and kind of wanted to see if I could get it all in my mouth, so I attempted to deep throat him. I got nearly all of it, coughed and felt tears filling my eyes, and pulled off of him, gasping and seeing ropes of saliva swing from my mouth to his dick. His face was all twisted and he was gripping the sheets like super hard. He was clearly loving this. Part of me wanted to stop and tell him that he shouldn't expect this from most women but I didn't want to spoil his fun.

I think if I had stopped here, or just made him cum in my mouth or something that would have been smart. I actually really wish I stopped there. But I guess I wanted more (I mean my pussy definitely did, not gonna lie), so I sat up, lifted up my top and let my tits out. I'll be honest, I kinda enjoyed giving him a show. Guys kinda freak out at my tits, they say I have small suckable nipples and my tits just point up like those girls in porn. I pulled my panties down and showed him his first pussy ever. Lucky him, I just shaved that morning. He was just fucking staring at my cunt, eyes just darting up and down from my tits to my pussy and back.

I crawled onto him and sat over him, looking down and letting him take in the view. I reached behind me and ran my fingers over his balls. He loved that.

"Wyatt," I whispered.

"Hm?" He barely made a sound.

"I'm gonna let you fuck me. Just do not cum in me okay? Can you do that?"

He nodded vigorously. I probably should have used a condom but like, he's never been with anyone. Plus I'm on the pill. I forgot to take it that day but it wasn't a big deal. I knew I'd just make him pull out. So I reached behind me, took his still-hard cock and lined it up with my pussy.

"Ready?" I asked him with a smile. He nodded and I let myself lower onto him.

At first it didn't quite go in and I think that made him nervous. But I spit on my hand, rubbed it on his shaft and tried again. That definitely worked. He was almost fully inside me as I knelt down into his dick and watched him wriggle his body around. I couldn't hold myself back and started moaning a little. It felt fucking amazing, to be honest. His cock filled my pussy completely and it was fun to just be in total control of him.

I leaned on his chest and started gyrating on him slowly. He let out another groan and I went a little faster. I felt my pussy getting wetter. I twerked on him faster. I took one of his hands and put it on my tits, and he squeezed hard. That sent me into another level of pleasure. "Oh my god Wyatt!" I moaned and leaned in for a passionate kiss. All I could hear was our breathing sounds loudly in my ears.

I sat back up and kept riding him, eyes closed, back arched. I used one hand behind me on his leg to hold myself up and the other I used to just rub my clit really fast. I started to feel an orgasm bubbling when suddenly his face twisted and he let out a surprised moan. "Wyatt are you..."

I didn't finish that sentence. His cock started pulsating inside me and I felt streams of hot cum shooting into me. I instinctively pushed down harder on his dick even though in my head I was a little panicked. He let out another throaty sigh. His cock kept throbbing and I ground my hips into him, figuring that the damage was done. I wanted to yell at him but i realized this was totally my fault and I didn't want to ruin the moment.

His body went sorta still and lifeless. He looked at me, unsure if he should smile.

"Naughty boy," I said with a half-smile. "Guess you're pretty experienced now, huh?" I slide off of him and I'm not kidding you, like a ton of his jizz fell out of my stretched pussy in sloppy piles all over my thigh and his stomach as I moved off him.

"Was that... I mean did we just do something bad?" He seemed confused.

"Definitely not. You're my brother and I wanted to help you out. No one ever has to find out."

"Thanks," he said. I think he was pretty unsure what else to say.

"Nooooo problem." I laughed at him and looked for my panties. "Listen. With that monster dick right there, you're going to be just fine."

His cheeks turned red and he looked down to inspect himself.

***

So that was a few months ago. Now I'm in the doctor's office, pregnant. Before you ask, no I hadn't fucked anyone else; and my periods were always super irregular. But this bump in my stomach was hard to miss, plus all the sickness and nausea and shit. I'm not gonna tell him. Doubt I'll keep it. I mean hard to imagine that my little brother fucking impregnated me and now I have his child in my stomach. Fuck.

12