Clara's Country Kitchen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eclare
eclare
1,108 Followers

"You see how this conversation starts?"

I blushed. Was I that obvious? I sipped at my beer blinking.

"Hannah. Mr. Webb's laptop is still under his dining table. Could you please see that it makes it into the Blue Room?"

"As I was saying," she continued, "many establishments cater to certain preferences. In today's world where things tend to get slotted into neat compartments, they all seem to fall into a category that, and I hate to use the term, are called fetishes. There are inns that cater to those that enjoy a little leather in their comfort zone, or where boots or shoes are a central theme. I think you get my point."

I sipped my beer blinking again.

"We are not like that, although we do specialize in a fashion."

I could feel my spine straighten out. What kind of kink is Bates Motel into? She studied me for a moment.

"We are a training house."

I think my jaw dropped.

"Not the way you think of it. I'm afraid you may have been on the internet a little too much Michael." She was studying me intently. "Girls and lads are sent to me, to be trained in the hospitality business. They go from here to specialize in whatever arts they decide. Here they learn the fundamentals."

My mind was reeling. Was Clara a dominatrix?

"Michael, do you know what the fundamentals are?"

She caught me off guard. I was thinking of leather clad babes sucking huge cocks. Hannah wearing massive vinyl boots nudging my cock with the tip of the boot, or chasing me through the restaurant with a strap-on flopping between her thighs.

"W-what?"

"The fundamentals are cooking and keeping the books."

"Oh, of course." I was trying to regain my composure.

"Seriously Michael. Our business is like a three legged stool. Food, rest, comfort. If one leg fails, everything comes tumbling down. Hannah and David and a few that are not here right now have been sent to me, because I am able to instill in them a proper sense of propriety. A professionalism as it were. From here they will move on, perhaps specialize in one thing or the other, perhaps get their own place one day, or move out into the mainstream world. David could certainly do that, he has a real talent as a chef -- I've given him the go ahead to feature his own dish next week. It's up to them. All I can do is extend to them my experience, encouragement and hope for the best."

I'm pretty sure I was staring at Clara.

"Michael. I teach them to cook, they learn food presentation, how to pour a perfect martini. I teach them how to clean, how to run an inn and how to keep the books. The sex is all secondary at Clara's. Are you following me? This is not all straight forward. You have to work with me. Hannah and David are very inexperienced."

I blinked a few times trying to take it all in.

"So there's no sex?"

"Of course there's sex." She paused for a moment watching my reaction.

"Michael, you did say to me that you wanted the full service. Have I made a mistake in interpreting your statement?"

"No," I answered, still a little shocked at what was transpiring.

"Can I rely on your absolute discretion?"

"Absolutely."

She grinned broadly and her eyes twinkled, "You just have to be understanding. As I said, this isn't as straight forward as one might expect. You and I will be the only adults in the room. Are you following me?"

I grinned, "Of course I am. After all, what are friends for?"

She gave me a massive smile and a tight hug.

"Thanks Mike. I knew from the moment I laid eyes on you that you will be a friend."

"Clara, what exactly do you expect of me?"

"Well Michael, being an unknown, you are a unique situation. You will be the lesson."

I sipped my beer staring straight ahead. What the hell am I getting into?

"Okay....." I said with some apprehension.

"Tell me Michael, aside from an obvious interest in Hannah, which I cannot blame you for, is there anything that piques your interest?"

I stared at her wide eyed I'm certain. What was I supposed to do, confess my wildest fantasies to a stranger?

"Did you find David good looking too?" she asked with a lowered eyebrow and a bit of a grin.

"I'm not gay or bisexual Clara, if that's what you're asking."

"So you've never been with a man?"

"No I haven't and I have no intention to either. Thank you." What kind of place is this?

"How about light bondage?" she asked with a quirk to her lip and a glisten in her eye.

I don't believe it. What kind of a freak house is this?

"No Clara, I'm not into pain or whips and chains, leather frikkin' masks with a zipper for a mouth slot or ball gags. None of that stuff. That's all kooky shit. I'm sorry, it's not for me."

"You're right it isn't for you, it's for the two trainees."

"I'm sorry Clara," I said holding my hands out to the side, "I have no interest in causing anyone pain or receiving it. I don't want to explore the fine line between pain and pleasure." I was rolling my eyeballs around and cocking my head side to side. "To me it's simply not a turn on." As soon as I said that I had a vision of Hannah being strapped down naked, helpless.

I shook my head. That would be rape. At least to a degree.

Clara answered right back, "Did I say anything about pain?"

I simply glared at Clara in disbelief.

"Bondage could involve, as you called it, the exploration of pain and pleasure. But that's fairly extreme wouldn't you say."

"Yes I would."

"There's much more to it than pornography would imply."

"What's it about then?" I really wasn't looking forward to her answer.

She smiled at me with her brown eyes glistening. Clearly I caught her in her element. "On the surface it is of course about sex. About having or giving someone an intense orgasm."

I just eyed her carefully.

"On another level," she continued, "bondage is simply about transferring control to another person." She paused and studied my reaction.

"What do you mean?"

"One person is restrained, voluntarily. And the other controls their physical reaction to certain stimuli," she paused to continue to gauge my reaction, "of course the physical reaction is fully dependant on the mental reaction."

"Okay..." I said carefully.

"That desired reaction normally is an intense orgasm," she said in careful, measured words. She was staring at me like a hawk. "Does that seem overtly extreme?"

"Not when you put it that way. No." I answered, still with a little nervousness in my voice, I'm sure.

"Another desired result," she continued, "could be obtaining a positive response from the subject, from stimuli previously inexperienced." She continued to stare at me intently.

I wasn't sure where she was going with all of this. I'm supposed to be the other adult in the room and help her with the two trainees?

"And then on another level," she added, "bondage is about self discovery."

Huh?

Clearly I had a puzzled look on my face. She just gazed at me. She must have thought I was an idiot.

"So you tie someone up and start whipping them and then you discover that you're a sadist?"

She chuckled as her eyes opened wide, "That would be quite the self revelation."

"Or you get tied up and someone starts beating you and you suddenly discover that you like it, hence you are a masochist?"

She closed her eyes and shook her head. "Michael you're getting lost in stereotypes again. It's nothing like that."

"What is it then?"

"It's a journey."

"To where?"

"There is a road, it's no simple highway. Between the dawn of light and the darkness of your heart. And if you go down that road, no one may follow. That path is for your steps alone."

"And you're going to lead me?" I asked not really understanding what she's talking about.

She looked up at the ceiling above me, paused and said, "Those who choose to lead must follow," then returned her gaze to my eyes and added, "if I knew the way, I would take you home."

This was all getting a little weird.

"What do you say Michael, are you game?" I could see that Clara was a little apprehensive about this. She was watching me carefully, then added, "Do you want to help out?"

I hesitated for a moment, took a deep breath and bravely answered, "Okay...but no pain...and no crazy shit."

Clara beamed a huge radiating smile, she reached out and put her hand on mine. "No pain Michael and nothing crazy."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Go upstairs, relax, watch some TV if there's still reception, have a shower. I'll be up in a few minutes with a fresh bathrobe for you and a few other things. Then be back here at nine. Do you want another beer or anything else?" Something to snack on maybe?"

"I'll have another Heineken," I said taking another deep breath. In for a penny, in for a pound.

I wandered off upstairs to the Blue Room with a fresh glass of beer. Just as I managed to figure out how to work the TV, Clara tapped at the door. She had a clean, fluffy, big white bathrobe and a basket of toiletries. The six o'clock news just started -- news flash big blizzard. Duh. I turned the TV off.

I wondered as I lay on the bed just what was expected of me. What kind of bondage nonsense was Clara planning? Am I going to be tied up or will it be Hannah or David. Surely it won't be Clara. I was hoping it would be Hannah. I could picture Clara prancing around like some sort of leather dominatrix with a whip in her hand in spite of her esoteric woo-woo spiel. Or maybe Hannah will be the dominatrix and I'll be bound? Or maybe I'll be the dungeon keeper and Hannah will be bound? Yeah, that must be it. I've got to be the adult. I had visions of Hannah naked with her arms pinned to a post above her, nipples exposed for my pleasure. Yeah, that was it.

I fell asleep with a hard on.

I woke up to the sound of someone tapping at my door.

"Come on in," I said rubbing my eyes open. It was a twenty to nine. I needed to pee.

It was David. He was dressed only in a white housecoat and slippers. He was carrying a couple of items. "Slippers for tonight, underwear and a t-shirt for tomorrow."

"Thanks," I said sitting up in the bed.

"Is there anything else you need?" he asked as he held the door open to go out.

"Yeah. I'd just like to know what's going on?"

"I don't know," he said kind of gazing into space, "nothing unusual I guess." He hesitated, then continued, "Clara's being a little weird though."

No kidding.

"The thing with Clara, and don't get me wrong, I really like working here for her, but it's that sometimes she can be a bit of a hard ass."

Great. Just what I need. A hard ass dominatrix.

"Well she needs to be if you are going to learn from her," I said.

"No, I get that. And I'm okay with it. The thing is this. When Clara gets upset, she starts cleaning. That's why this place is spotless. Well anyway, me and Hannah were, well, we expected her to be in a foul mood."

"Why?"

"With the blizzard and the cancellations. Except for you, the restaurant was empty tonight. I mean, it's every restaurateur's worst nightmare. There's no money coming in and food that would have been eaten just lands up getting thrown away."

"So she's upset?"

"No. That's the point. She's baking cookies and humming to herself. We've never seen her so happy."

I didn't quite know what to make of what he was saying.

David continued, "I don't know what you said to her or what you talked about, but she's over the moon."

Very strange I thought as David closed the door behind him.

I was still in my clothes. My glass of beer was warm. I grabbed the bathrobe and headed to the washroom.

As I dried myself off I discovered the slippers that David just delivered still had the little tags on them. Clara really does run a tight little ship here. I combed my hair and brushed my teeth. The basket had a fresh razor and a mini can of shaving cream. Aftershave too. After tightening the belt on the front of the bathrobe I picked up my warm beer and descended down the stairs. An image of Hugh Hefner walking around the Playboy Mansion in his housecoat while all his babes lounged around half naked danced through my head.

Then I saw the snow outside through a window and reality set back in.

I met Clara in the living room at exactly nine o'clock. She was dressed exactly as before.

"Michael, you look relaxed. Did you have a nap?" She was smiling at me.

"I actually did Clara. Thankfully David woke me up. A fantastic meal, a couple of brandies and a comfy bed is pretty well all it takes for me these days."

"Good. Everything's ready. Are you?"

"I'm afraid my beer is a bit warm."

"Come along," Clara said as she stood up. I followed her to the bar where she poured the warm beer down the drain and poured me a snifter glass of Cointreau.

"Orange liqueur," I said as I took a small sip, "very nice, thank you."

"Mmm...come along Michael." She motioned me to follow her back into the living room. We passed straight through, entering a door that led to a hallway. "This is the oldest part of the building," she said as she opened yet another door. "I think it was a workshop once. Now it's our playroom."

It was a room, perhaps thirty feet by thirty feet. The ceiling was fairly low, maybe seven foot high, with a slate floor. A fireplace dominated the wall to the right. It had a blazing fire going. The walls were a dark paneled wood. There didn't seem to be any windows. There were wall sconces around the perimeter that cast a light glow on the walls. Several lit candles were scattered about.

The room was very warm. I could feel warmth through my slippers.

On each side of the fireplace there was a brown leather wingback chair. In front of the fireplace, almost in the centre of the room was a table in matching brown leather. The table was the size of a large dining room table but it was a little higher off the ground. The top was perforated with upholstered openings every three or four inches. Near the far end of the table there was a molded upholstered opening which I guessed was to rest the head, or if facing down, as a massage table would permit the table's occupant to breathe comfortably. There was a slot about ten inches long near the center of the table.

"I had it custom made, I am very happy with the way it turned out," She said as she walked up to the table. She flipped a pedal under the table and the entire top swiveled from horizontal to vertical.

"That's cool." I said. I really was impressed with the little bit of engineering on display.

"I'm glad you like it," she said nonchalantly, "because I'd like you to get on it."

Oh.

Clara watched me intently to gauge my reaction. Before I moved or did anything she said, "If it will make you more comfortable, I'll take my clothes off too, if you wish."

I know I was grinning as I slipped the knot on the housecoat belt. "Sure." No way was I going to miss that.

I watched Clara as she undid her hair bun. Her black hair fell to the center of her back as she shook her head from side to side. She silently disrobed. There was no fanfare, no strip tease, just the occasional coy smile as she pulled her clothes off and piled them ever so neatly on a side table.

I gulped back the last of the Cointreau and put the glass down on a side table.

As she pulled her bra off I came to realize just how massive her breasts were. I knew I could get lost snuggling between them. Although they sagged a little they were beyond beautiful. Her areola were large, dark. Her thick nipples where horizontal to the floor, each pointing out slightly. They reminded me of a pair of six-guns.

I felt my cock twitch. I most definitely wanted to get shot with those beauties.

I slipped my housecoat and slippers off.

"Very nice Michael. You are a handsome man." She stepped up to me and gently wrapped her hand around Mr. Growing Enthusiasm, reached up and kissed me on the jaw. "You have a nice cock too," she whispered.

"And you're a sexy little mink," I whispered back.

I gazed at her shapely legs and ass as she reached inside a side table drawer. Wow. Her pussy wasn't trimmed. Wispy black hairs barely hid dark pussy lips that I could tell from a distance were soft. Certainly inviting.

I wasn't on the table yet but I already felt vulnerable standing naked with my hard-on pointing straight out.

Clara slotted two upholstered leather foot rests into the tabletop and adjusted the surface to give it a slight angle back from vertical.

"Stand on this, facing me," she instructed.

I got up onto the foot rests and leaned back.

"That's it," she said smiling.

I watched her boobs sway and her bum cheeks part as she attached padded Velcro straps around my ankles and wrists. Those were secured through the openings from behind the tabletop. She weaved wide padded ribbons through the table and around my chest just under my armpits. Additional straps were added above my knees and the top of my thighs. Each time she secured me down she would slip a finger through the ribbon and ask, "Is that too tight?"

"No. I'm good," I answered each time.

I was pinned to the table. My legs were together but my feet were shoulder width apart. My arms were straight off to the sides with my hands just dangling off the edge, just about level with my hips. I could rotate my wrists. My neck and head was free, but the rest of me was well and truly pinned to the table.

Suddenly she flipped the table up to horizontal and I heard it click into place. I was staring at the ceiling. So was my erect cock.

Clara climbed up onto the table and started kissing my neck and playfully scratching at my chest hairs. She kissed my arms while rubbing up and down the inside of my thighs. She gently sucked on each of my nipples. She moved up the table straddling me. Her pussy was just inches from my cock. Oh, how I wanted her to just sit down on it! She cupped my face with both of her hands and gently kissed me on the lips. Her lips were soft, warm. Her eyes were sparkling at me. I parted my lips slightly and she slipped her tongue into me. Our tongues flicked against each other as she pressed down with her lips.

I could hear myself moan.

Still cupping my face she whispered to me, "This is about control. It seems I'm missing a little self control right now." She kissed me again, and again. Rubbing my chest with her right hand she cooed softly, "You're such a sexy man." She nibbled on my neck.

I wished she'd lose a little more self control and just sit on my cock.

She slipped off the table and whispered in my ear, "Are you ready to start?"

Start? I was damn near close to finishing! All I could do was nod.

Clara flipped the table into the near upright position again. I could feel my weight slip back down slightly. I heard the click as the position was secured.

She walked out of the room but immediately returned with David and Hannah in tow. Both were dressed in the same white bathrobe that I'd had on. Neither seemed particularly fazed at the fact that I was naked, bound on the table with my boner facing the fireplace. Nor did they seem particularly fazed with the fact that Clara was stark naked in front of them. Business as usual I guessed.

David had the same slippers on that I'd been wearing but I could see that Hannah had orange stockings and black high heeled shoes on beneath the robe. Hannah's lips were glistening in the firelight -- bright orange to match her hair. Eye make-up was carefully applied, orangey highlights and thick black mascara.

They stood in front of the fireplace facing me. Clara stood next to me, on my left side.

"Hannah, David. Mr. Webb is a new guest. We really don't know too much about him, or his tastes, so we will have to proceed carefully and as we discussed earlier with caution. This is Mr. Webb's first venture into bondage, isn't that right Mr. Webb?"

"Y..yes," I stammered unable to peel my eyes off of the sultry Hannah.

eclare
eclare
1,108 Followers